Sign in to follow this  
mantis

bloodline 2008 film

So the big question is if jesus was mortal and married, why did they make a religion out of him?

What did he teach for people to make him into a god like figure?

What happened back then to make the religion, money, power, spiritualism?

What was jesus's orginal teachings?

Spirit Ape

This whole documentary is BULLSHIT! The next thing to come out is debunking Santa Clause and the Easter Rabbit and we all know that they're real right guys?!...Right??....Guys????

So the big question is if jesus was mortal and married, why did they make a religion out of him?

What did he teach for people to make him into a god like figure?

What happened back then to make the religion, money, power, spiritualism?

What was jesus's orginal teachings?

Spirit Ape

I dont know. I dont know that one either. I have no idea about that third one and I DEFINITELY dont know about that last one.

Anybody up for cookies??

Damn bro, pass me a cookie! ;)

I have chocolate chip, oatmeal, double chocolate, I even have some girl scout cookies too :mellow:

I was hoping thos Hash brown ones? :D

Ah dude, it's posts like this that keep me from kicking puppies! :lol: You see, whenever I have a bad day I just punt a puppy across the yard and I'm instantly better but man these posts rock lol. Spirit Ape keeping puppies safe one post at a time

Oh and I'm saying the documentary isnt entertaining because it was. Reminds me of a b movie or one of those spoofs. It very well could be true but I stopped taking it seriously after the guy with longer black hair and bushy eyebrows came on. So anyway, more power to truth.

Love one another as I have loved you. His sacrifice. While there is no ignoring that in the gospels, there are some contradictory in them but there's no doubt in my mind that beneath all of that is the story of a real man. Although, I'm not exactly a christian. I do however love Jesus for what he has done and admire his teachings.

What sacrifice? If you don't buy into the resurrection and/or don't believe that he was the Son of God, he didn't sacrifice anything, he just got 1 real shitty deal.

Now then, this is the part of this thread that really gets a huge laugh out of me.

Why does it seem as though you are assaulting a belief in Jesus? I mean youre trying to pick him apart and make him into nothing and say he's racist? I'm not a christian so dont think I'm asking because of that but I never really understood why anybody even makes an attempt at converting someone else into their own religion and it looks as though that's where youre going

Then what the hell is with this vehemence here?

You are absolutely 100% correct. I stand in belief now. This documentary is IRREFUTABLE evidence that Jesus was married. Touche Mantis, you have won this battle. Obviously this fatass Indiana Jones has infact brought the ENTIRE Christian community to it's knees. Wowsers. You know let's just throw out the fact that the tomb hasnt been excavated....or the fact that they DONT test the ink....Look up the Hitler's Diary Hoax for that one...so with that said obviously you can tell that this is a real documentary and the evidence is irrefutable.

And as for the underlined part. Dude. Please use your brain. Is this Christianforums.com? Obviously not, its TheTaoBums.com. So how exactly could anyone try to force their religion or viewpoint on someone else, when it should easily be assumed that if you are a part of this community, you either share some of those beliefs, or have an interest in them. And really, you don't have a single friggin clue, as to whether or not this documentary is true. None of us do, or ever will. Because part of the success of the Abrahamic religions, is the fact that they cannot really be proven or disproven. Not only that, but all 3 claim to be the ONLY way to salvation, so obviously 2, or all, of them are full of shit. If you want some happy clappy kumbya shit where noone criticizes Xtianity, you are surely in the wrong spot.

What sacrifice? If you don't buy into the resurrection and/or don't believe that he was the Son of God, he didn't sacrifice anything, he just got 1 real shitty deal.

Now then, this is the part of this thread that really gets a huge laugh out of me.

Then what the hell is with this vehemence here?

And as for the underlined part. Dude. Please use your brain. Is this Christianforums.com? Obviously not, its TheTaoBums.com. So how exactly could anyone try to force their religion or viewpoint on someone else, when it should easily be assumed that if you are a part of this community, you either share some of those beliefs, or have an interest in them. And really, you don't have a single friggin clue, as to whether or not this documentary is true. None of us do, or ever will. Because part of the success of the Abrahamic religions, is the fact that they cannot really be proven or disproven. Not only that, but all 3 claim to be the ONLY way to salvation, so obviously 2, or all, of them are full of shit. If you want some happy clappy kumbya shit where noone criticizes Xtianity, you are surely in the wrong spot.

Well, using the arguement that he died for the world then it doesnt matter if you believe or not because in the end, after punishment for your bad karma, we end up in the same place, back at the source, thereby making him the only way to salvation. Because of his death HE IS THE SALVATION. I'm not using that arguement but it could be argued that way. As for you smartass remark that wasnt directed at me at all, you can politely take and shove up your ass

Well, using the arguement that he died for the world then it doesnt matter if you believe or not because in the end, after punishment for your bad karma, we end up in the same place, back at the source, thereby making him the only way to salvation. Because of his death HE IS THE SALVATION. I'm not using that arguement but it could be argued that way. As for you smartass remark that wasnt directed at me at all, you can politely take and shove up your ass

Are you insane?If you get away from the xtian mythology part of jesus, and just look at the man, where do you get that "HE IS THE SALVATION"? Salvation from what? You have a strange concept of samsara and karma.

And as for my smartass comment, it's not being a smart ass. Just because it may offend your delicate sensibilities, makes it no less true.

Are you insane?If you get away from the xtian mythology part of jesus, and just look at the man, where do you get that "HE IS THE SALVATION"? Salvation from what? You have a strange concept of samsara and karma.

And as for my smartass comment, it's not being a smart ass. Just because it may offend your delicate sensibilities, makes it no less true.

I am most definitely insane...or maybe I have it backwards.

Now let's say this. I'm not arguing that he is or isnt the Christ. I can however argue on the side of christianity and against christianity very well. You have no proof that Jesus was or wasnt the Christ. Even on the side of taoism, you have no proof that Jesus wasnt part of the tao.

I can argue that Jesus was the Christ however and say that since he did die for the sins of the world that we were all damned to hell up until he died on the cross. Before Jesus came people used to sacrifice animals for their sins so all those that followed the Law right werent damned obviously. So, for all the people who died without sacrificing they laid in wait for hell. Now, hell was never ever defined in the beginning as a place of eternal punishment but on the contrary it was a place of torment for just a period of time that ended. Only until we made english translations and latin translations did we come up with a forever punishment. After Jesus died on the cross he fulfilled the sacrifice for all of man so that everybody can be saved. Now if you become a christian and believe he died for your sins then you become saved and you never suffer hell but if you dont then you must go for a period in hell, until you are cleansed. In a sense, it's a place to burn off your bad karma so that you are pure in the eyes of God. Had he not died then hell would in fact be eternal. Whether or not you believe will determine whether or not you go to hell.

Now before you go all stupid on me, that is how christianity can be argued as far as him dying relates to your salvation.

Again, for the record, you have no proof of any part of Jesus being mythological. However, there's not much in the way of proof of him existing either. What you've done is came in on the ass end of the conversation and not paid any attention to all of my posts on here. You've gone all gung ho and you have no arguement because if you've read my beginning posts then you'd know that I'm not a christian.

Next time I'd advise reading all the posts before you go and put your two cents in.

As far as your sensibility bullshit goes, most people on the forum dont degrade others when it comes to their personal religion and beliefs. I'm an asshole and I've yet to make fun of someone because of their beliefs so your stupid ass comment as to this place critizing christianity, you seem to be the only one doing it blatanly.

Again, so you can get it through your thick skull since you didnt read my other posts, I'm not a christian.

I just kicked a whole litter of puppies because of your stupid remarks....I may take up smoking

Edited by MPWay

I am most definitely insane...or maybe I have it backwards.

Now let's say this. I'm not arguing that he is or isnt the Christ. I can however argue on the side of christianity and against christianity very well. You have no proof that Jesus was or wasnt the Christ. Even on the side of taoism, you have no proof that Jesus wasnt part of the tao.

I can argue that Jesus was the Christ however and say that since he did die for the sins of the world that we were all damned to hell up until he died on the cross. Before Jesus came people used to sacrifice animals for their sins so all those that followed the Law right werent damned obviously. So, for all the people who died without sacrificing they laid in wait for hell. Now, hell was never ever defined in the beginning as a place of eternal punishment but on the contrary it was a place of torment for just a period of time that ended. Only until we made english translations and latin translations did we come up with a forever punishment. After Jesus died on the cross he fulfilled the sacrifice for all of man so that everybody can be saved. Now if you become a christian and believe he died for your sins then you become saved and you never suffer hell but if you dont then you must go for a period in hell, until you are cleansed. In a sense, it's a place to burn off your bad karma so that you are pure in the eyes of God. Had he not died then hell would in fact be eternal. Whether or not you believe will determine whether or not you go to hell.

Now before you go all stupid on me, that is how christianity can be argued as far as him dying relates to your salvation.

Again, for the record, you have no proof of any part of Jesus being mythological. However, there's not much in the way of proof of him existing either. What you've done is came in on the ass end of the conversation and not paid any attention to all of my posts on here. You've gone all gung ho and you have no arguement because if you've read my beginning posts then you'd know that I'm not a christian.

Next time I'd advise reading all the posts before you go and put your two cents in.

As far as your sensibility bullshit goes, most people on the forum dont degrade others when it comes to their personal religion and beliefs. I'm an asshole and I've yet to make fun of someone because of their beliefs so your stupid ass comment as to this place critizing christianity, you seem to be the only one doing it blatanly.

Again, so you can get it through your thick skull since you didnt read my other posts, I'm not a christian.

I just kicked a whole litter of puppies because of your stupid remarks....I may take up smoking

Oh ffs, get over yourself. You get all long winded supporting xtianity and telling me to read, but ignore what the hell I was responding to.

Why do you think he was great? Just out of curiosity. If you ignore the resurection theology and assume he was just a teacher what made him special to you?

Love one another as I have loved you. His sacrifice. While there is no ignoring that in the gospels, there are some contradictory in them but there's no doubt in my mind that beneath all of that is the story of a real man. Although, I'm not exactly a christian. I do however love Jesus for what he has done and admire his teachings.

That is the post I responded too. Thus the reason I asked 'what sacrifice?', because if you ignore the resurrection theology, he didn't make any sacrifice huh? Maybe you are the one that needs to pick up better reading skills.

As far as my 'making fun of someones beliefs', how exactly am I doing that? You and the other guy both swear your not xtians. That's the entire point I was making. For people that say they aren't xtians, you sure got all riled up like you are, and make long posts stating things that sure makes you look xtian.

Oh ffs, get over yourself. You get all long winded supporting xtianity and telling me to read, but ignore what the hell I was responding to.

That is the post I responded too. Thus the reason I asked 'what sacrifice?', because if you ignore the resurrection theology, he didn't make any sacrifice huh? Maybe you are the one that needs to pick up better reading skills.

As far as my 'making fun of someones beliefs', how exactly am I doing that? You and the other guy both swear your not xtians. That's the entire point I was making. For people that say they aren't xtians, you sure got all riled up like you are, and make long posts stating things that sure makes you look xtian.

There are christians on the forum. You wouldnt know that because youre fairly new here but there are. So what if he didnt die? Taught some good points either way. So what if he didnt exist? Whoever wrote it had some good points. Ignorance is a plague my ignorant friend

There are christians on the forum. You wouldnt know that because youre fairly new here but there are. So what if he didnt die? Taught some good points either way. So what if he didnt exist? Whoever wrote it had some good points. Ignorance is a plague my ignorant friend

Oh, let me count the ways. #1, learn to read, I have been here longer than you. #2, so what if there is xtians here? I don't mind, until they try to push the close minded xtian agenda. Whether there is xtians here or not in no way nullifies my point. You and the other guy are so up in arms about this movie and the things people have said, that your statements about *NOT* being xtians look pretty fishy. I'd rather someone have the actual balls to stand up for what they believe. #3, there is good lessons to be learned in virtually every "special religious text". Noone ever denied that either. Seems to me you're the one who's ignorance is shining through.

Oh, let me count the ways. #1, learn to read, I have been here longer than you. #2, so what if there is xtians here? I don't mind, until they try to push the close minded xtian agenda. Whether there is xtians here or not in no way nullifies my point. You and the other guy are so up in arms about this movie and the things people have said, that your statements about *NOT* being xtians look pretty fishy. I'd rather someone have the actual balls to stand up for what they believe. #3, there is good lessons to be learned in virtually every "special religious text". Noone ever denied that either. Seems to me you're the one who's ignorance is shining through.

Have you not seen my balls? I dont give a rats ass if you think I'm a christian or not....I'm leaving this arguement. I wish I could personally show you how ignorant I am...I wish....oh how I wish

Have you not seen my balls? I dont give a rats ass if you think I'm a christian or not....I'm leaving this arguement. I wish I could personally show you how ignorant I am...I wish....oh how I wish

:lol: So now you want to try and slyly make threats? How amusing, from the one that was trying to pawn off ignorance on another. And just in case you don't know; don't ever confuse someones wish to be non-violent, as a form of weakness. Even peace loving hippies will lash out when needed. ;)

:lol: So now you want to try and slyly make threats? How amusing, from the one that was trying to pawn off ignorance on another. And just in case you don't know; don't ever confuse someones wish to be non-violent, as a form of weakness. Even peace loving hippies will lash out when needed. ;)

Lash out and get smacked like a punk :lol:

Sign in to follow this