Smile

Burning palm experiment

Did Max teach you how to fo this? It's interesting, but what are the benefits? Can you inadvertantly harm your subject?

Nothing to do with Max.

The benefit would be to get rid of stagnation in the area. You can possibly harm the person if you project the energy too deep.

Is there a general depth that is good or does it vary?

I guess it highly depends on what you wonna heal ... or harm :mellow:

Anyone that has done any conditioning of the palms (Dit Sar Jeung) iron palm actually anyone without conditioning can do what max is doing on the students the body when slapped pools blood as the palm is different to a punch. Slap your own inner forearm you will get the same result that is not a skill!

Try a Palm Heel and not a full finger (whole palm) flat on the body see if you get the same results! <_< PALOUR TRICKS not true iron palm skills....

Ape

I used to think the things I saw in chinese movies were myth and legends, but I know better now.

When John Chang said his finger was a laser and his palm a shot gun, it blew me away. And John

Chang was only level 4. Imagine a true master that has completed all levels. I have Chi, but not

at smile's level yet.

Nothing to do with Max.

The benefit would be to get rid of stagnation in the area. You can possibly harm the person if you project the energy too deep.

I think the question about how deep is interesting..I gave a massage yesterday and its been a while since last time and I've been working daily with lohan exchanging qi through joints, cleansing, that is pulling in and expelling bad qi. So I was curious as to see if it would affect the massage. I didnt try burning palm, I wanted to try, but working up alongside the spine my fingers found a certain point, it was enough to lightly press the fingertips onto these points to shoot energy right through his body right through torso to his chest. Probably some nerves connecting through muscular tissue. ;) But it was too much. So then barely touching him letting him breath normally I worked my way around and into it before I repeated the procedure and when that went well I could proceed & go deep down, also adding pressure by using underarms and elbows working on extension in circling motions, keeping an ear on his breath. Ending touching the lower back and the neck very lightly rolling the spine in spiralling movements. Then he was fine. He's fine today.

So I guess I wouldnt just smack someone without them really asking for it, wanting it.

But I would like to test it. B);) Guess what Im saying is I would like to learn the method and to use it with the right amount of force..as he said there are levels..and since we're not practising on dolls..

haha. that's all.

Edited by rain