rhps73189

"Special Abilities"

thanks shontoga but dont bother hahaha people just love to argue about stupid shit here this thread is for "special abilities" not grammar same thing happns on evry single thread here i love and thank evryone whos helpd me but im done with this site its kinda a joke

peace ryan

thanks shontoga but dont bother hahaha people just love to argue about stupid shit here this thread is for "special abilities" not grammar same thing happns on evry single thread here i love and thank evryone whos helpd me but im done with this site its kinda a joke

peace ryan

bro,

you've been threatening to leave this forum since you arrived here. it's the disturbance within you that's reflected in your attitude, your quickness to take offense, and yes, even your writing style.

i hope that in serving others you will find healing for yourself.

Hello everybody,

I'v wanted to talk about this stuff for years. I've never really had the chance to make sense of my siddhis, and still have trouble relating to any particular doctrine regarding why to ignore them. And, especially not how to ignore them.

Maybe i'm a special case, but I doubt it..

Richard Alpert (Ram Dass) refers to it as the 'messianic trip'. The one where you briefly come face to face with God but instead of entering the kingdom as a child, you take your ego with you.

Apparently it is a big mistake- and 6 months of psychosis and 6 years of recovering has explained to me why.

Regardless, I would like to share briefly some stuff that I went through. As 'special abilities' can be as frightening as they are cool.

Im an only child, and still dont really understand social convention. If anyone has some genuine problem with my honesty or can 'help' me disregard amazing abilities that can be used to heal people and Mother Earth- please talk straight with me. I just dont understand what so bad about having comic book superhero stuff. Bring it on- just use it humbly, right? I dunno. So much conjecture.

A little background: at the beginning of a whole range of siddhis, multidimensional awareness and time travel stuff.. I was working 10 hour days in the outback lifting blue metal granite form the ground. Working in isolation from sunrise to sunset. I began eating wild bush foods, organic everything and 4 litres of water each day. I meditated each evening, and more or less retired and rose with the sun. IT was the beginning of shamanic ecstasy with everything in life, and life itself.

- I lifted a 600kg rock. Then the world dissolved around me as I burst into tears at the emptiness of matter.

(this was near the beginning of an extended dislocation from grounded reality)

- At one stage, every person I saw for 2 weeks would spontaneously burst into tears and begin deep healings- revealing all kinds of stuff that was clearing out.

-Thinking I could fly, jumping or climbing massive heights was incredibly easy. As if I was a feather I could blow with my own breath. Rocks taught me how to travel quickly through the bush and I can still travel long distances very quickly and very easily.

-Time stopped once. There are more 'abilities' then I can count which relate to the eyes. Creating some kind of time bubble and floating a hacky sack in the air for a split second longer than is possible, was also experienced by another person. (they couldnt believe their eyes either)

-Placing thoughts in others

-Drawing ppl near, or repelling them

-The coolest thing ever during 8 pieces of brocade was drawing and directing a gust of wind that made a miniature cyclone in my backyard. Several times.

-Understanding animals. In crystal clear dr dolittle style. Approaching wild or savage creatures and having them purr like kittens.

-Scrying the radio, clouds or books. I even had a pebble once which changed like a t.v screen. 'Reading' into things, with boundless detail. World of metaphor, superconscious stuff.

-Most days that I haven't 'screwed my eye energy in' (still looking for a technique to stop chi leakage through eyes please) I only have to look at a girls ass for her skirt to blow up. One day, I turned my head 5 times while driving down a street and it happened 5 times.

-Ehteric energy. Do just about anything with this. Move things, touch people, change temperatures, affect machinery and electrical devices.

etc.

Thats a little of what iv experienced. In brief detail. I still desperately feel the need to brag and feel good about all of it so I can get on with more of it.

Any specific words of wisdom out there? If its happened to anyone else, it'd sure make me feel a few hundred times more normal than the ol' 'just ignore it' script.

Kind thanks.

Hi BJM,

Thanks for sharing this story here in the www.

I would suggest you to not cling on to your developed siddhis or you'd deviate from the real goal, break the cycle of karma and rebirth. There is more pleasure in helping others in their suffering than focusing on power.

You developed them from strong grounding which triggered the navel chakra (lower tantien in Taoism).

The following book clearly teaches the reader how the process is done:

The Bliss of Inner Fire: Heart Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa

Lama Yeshe

Good luck.

Bit of music to cheer up this thread. :lol:

Thankyou durkhrod chogori :)

You've resolved a wondering for me.. that is, I wasn't quite sure until now what the 'priority principle' or 'difference that makes the difference' is..

It seems way to obvious now that the deeper I root or find myself firmly grounded, the more frequently I experience the transcendence I have sought. And, the more normal the far out stuff becomes.

One other thing. "to know, to will, to dare, and to keep silent' ??

Some people tell me that when cultivating, manifesting or do any deep change work the latter of these guides is the most important. Personally, I haven't found this. When working in dimensions beyond the ego, it is said that one should not involve the ego so as to avoid failure. The weird thing is, that the more I talk about magick and powers and amazing shit, the more I experience it. Others tell me that this destorys their ability and instead remain silent.

Me, I have no problem showing others what 'I' can do (or simply what can be done) because it feels so congruent.

Having said that, im just a pup and know nothing much at all anyway. haha.

Ahhhh.

Edited by BigJonMud

Others tell me that this destorys their ability and instead remain silent.

I've oftened wondered about this, not just with siddhis but with the experiences along the way as well. My gnostic teacher mentioned that silence is the way forward, for he lost many of his siddhis by telling people about them. From my perspective this seems to be self-inflicted, for if you truly believe that will happen it eventually will. But, I remain open minded... perhaps there are karmic reprisals for those who share their experience...

Btw BigJon, your travelling vast distances at great speed siddhi sounds remarkably useful and, I'll be honest, pretty cool :) I thank you for sharing.

Yours humbly,

James