ToL

Kunlun & Wang Liping

WYG, please tell me what level Max is at.

Has he surpassed his teachers?

Do you know what level they were/are at?

Please explain your system of analysis.

As I have said, he has shown only a very small amount of what he can actually do. He has only taught a few of the hundreds of practices he knows and he has only shown a few of the thousands of variations of those practices.

When you meet him, you may be surprised to find that he is a master technician and more than capable at refining a system or practice for maximum effect.

You Raise some decent questions at hand.

I don't attempt to answer these questions but I definately notice how strongly you feel about Max. I'm not denying this feeling, belief, knowledge you have about Max.

My question is have you studied extensively with Wang Li Ping, to properly compare?

I would definately give Max the benefit of the doubt that he knows lots. He might even be high Qi gong level, and maybe even high Nei Gong level. I can tell you this though he sounds pretty extremely exclusive on lots of the other things he does knows. He raises many peoples desires by teaching Kunlun and maybe if your lucky or get good enough talks about teaching other considered high level practices, but if he knows so much more why does he stop there to entice others. Why is there any need for what appears to me to be deception?

From studying the book Art of War by Sun Tzu it talks about deception playing a big role in winning battles and wars.

Edited misspellings.

Edited by WhiteTiger

Max has more gray but he does have a full head of hair, its shaved right now.

All I know for sure is that both of these guys are light years beyond what I can conceive :)

:)

Too bad, I love kunlun, but I am also interested in the teachings of Wang Liping.

So you stoped practicing the foundation practices? (Can you share your experience with them comparing to Kunlun?)

My foundation training was just from one weeklong seminar that Jette taught in Oregon back in March. Xing Shen Zhuang is an awesome form, I still do it, although it could be plenty more. I dont do the song fa gong meditation we were taught because I already do the 'song' part in other meditations, I just dont do any of the lightning path stuff. Comparisons, well...let me get back to that one another time... :)

You Raise some decent questions at hand.

I don't attempt to answer these questions but I definately notice how strongly you feel about Max. I'm not denying this feeling, belief, knowledge you have about Max.

My question is have you studied extensively with Wang Li Ping, to properly compare?

I would definately give Max the benefit of the doubt that he knows lots. He might even be high Qi gong level, and maybe even high Nei Gong level. I can tell you this though he sounds pretty extremely exclusive on lots of the other things he does knows. He raises many peoples desires by teaching Kunlun and maybe if your lucky or get good enough talks about teaching other considered high level practices, but if he knows so much more why does he stop there to entice others. Why is there any need for what appears to me to be deception?

From studying the book Art of War by Sun Tzu it talks about deception playing a big role in winning battles and wars.

Edited misspellings.

It's not like that actually. He teaches Kunlun formless form and Red Phoenix for enlightenment purposes. Those two can take you all the way because of the way they open you up.

Other things that he doesn't teach are more of the family practices and forms. Mostly Maoshan sorcery stuff people would abuse.

If however, you reach a certain level and you are interested in those things he may teach you.

I won't mention their differences IN HAIR for example.

Nor do you reflect on their difference in race. In a word, genetics. Don't tell me it plays no significance here, because it is the most significant factor here.

My great grandmother had nine children. Her life was not one of much happiness and she was not blessed with a pleasant disposition. On the day of her death at the age of 93 she still had natural jet black hair. Genetics.

The fact is, if Max preached the mantra of full lotus, you would be singing his praises.

You are a pseudo-scientist of the worst kind, because you ONLY ever take whatever 'evidence' you can find to fit to your preconceived notions of what is 'right'. You show no interest in allowing the evidence to make the conclusion. You repeat the same things over and over like a stuck record.

Carry on throwing brickbats at others and I will happily dismantle the logic behind the nonsense you are happy to post here on a frequent basis.

When you meet him, you may be surprised to find that he is a master technician and more than capable at refining a system or practice for maximum effect.
I think Max should meet Wang Liping, learn his system and streamline it waayyyy down for us, if possible.

And he can teach Liping some Kunlun and Egyptian stuff in return.

:D

I think Max should meet Wang Liping, learn his system and streamline it waayyyy down for us, if possible.

And he can teach Liping some Kunlun and Egyptian stuff in return.

:D

Oh i would love to take part in experiencing and seeing something like this happening...

Of course in a respectful way we would see whom would need the humbling.

:lol: what a concept...I mean, really, come on guys...

vortex - not possible. playin wit fire :)

Mantra,

What is Max's level i dont know but with all these different mixed match systems i hope he is acheiving something great!

Is he surpassed his teachers i dont know and for a student to say that about there teacher is not good in the martial arts or cultivation. No student/disciple will say they are better then there teacher its a loss of FACE! But let me guess you will say MAX doesnt follow tradition anymore and does what he likes yadda yadda!!

WYG

Edited by Wun Yuen Gong