Cameron

Taoist Intensive Funds Request

Hey, I found a quick way for you to get the money. All you have to do is accept this guy's challenge and he'll give you more then $800. Also a great way of using what you have learned so far and testing yourself.

Or maybe if you are not ready one of the many taichi masters on this forum could do it for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szVzylud6b4...feature=related

He also had other stuff, including AIDS ...

:lol:

Where'd ya hear that one?

To update, I agree with "the boards" decision to not lend me the money. After reflecting on it a couple days I am in the middle, or some stage, of a very powerful path/process already(kunlun)and adding more stuff most likely would do more to just confuse that enlighten.

Also, to respond to "The Immortal" Glenn I have found a new job that looks promising :lol:

Cameron, after all this time of reading your posts..... I am getting the feeling your a riot to party with! :lol: Some day were going to have to meet up and get hammered. :o Maybe play some drunk Taoist Games? :P Like how many beers until you cant do "rooster stands on one leg"? :blink:

Cameron, after all this time of reading your posts..... I am getting the feeling your a riot to party with!

It's true... Cam is the ultimate party drug. :lol:

Actually Yoda and I hopped up on Kunlun and eating turkey sandwiches and snickers bars while driving cross country is the ultimate drug.

The key is to pull over the side of the highway/road wherever you are at 3 am to get out and practice.

Unless your asleep of course, which you should be at 3am. Unless your not.