qijack

Kunlun 1 posture for standing?

Chris I want to master this...have you done it, how does it feel? Can you help expain any emotions?

Thank you

Take this posture and lean forward slightly. Open your Kunlun and make sure there is nothing in front of you for a good 50 feet. (Hint: where your fingers point is where you will go.)

vajrapose.png

Enjoy!

Edited by Mantra68

Take this posture and lean forward slightly. Open your Kunlun and make sure there is nothing in front of you for a good 50 feet. (Hint: where your fingers point is where you will go.)

vajrapose.png

Enjoy!

As far as I know that aint no ninja grass gliding method, ie. Nice practice, but please don't give out no B.S. names.

It is the Vajra or Thunderbolt Posture for a preliminary practice for preparing the body and mind for dzogchen. This is just the stage. More details can be found in Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche's Five Elements: Healing with Form and Light, better yet, learn it from the man himself. This depiction shows the delineation of seed syllables as they are to be visualized for the purification of body Om, speech Ah, and mind, hung. However somtimes an alternate ordering of the letters is used depending on the practice, see five element tsa lung.

Edited by Xienkula1

That's what Max showed us, too, for the grass gliding method...there's also a hand mudra for it (may or may not be all that important).

It kind of doesn't make any sense to say, "That isn't the grass gliding method, as far as I know!" :huh: You don't know, so learn. :)

That's what Max showed us, too, for the grass gliding method...there's also a hand mudra for it (may or may not be all that important).

It kind of doesn't make any sense to say, "That isn't the grass gliding method, as far as I know!" :huh: You don't know, so learn. :)

Scotty, the point is I already do know and have learned this practice in the original form from Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche. I learned from the source tradition in its original context. Place the posture in the cultural context of the Ninjas with some actual background historical details, where the practice originated from, that's worth learning, other wise it doesn't make all that much sense and seems rather arbitrary. Might as well say Lemurian grass flying method. True learning doesn't include swallowing "facts" out of context without evaluating them.

Edited by Xienkula1

thanks for sharing information Xienkula, i appreciate learning and it is good for the community. I see no need to be defensive. some have asked for more contxt. some are willing to share.

Guest winpro07

the pic is not from a ninja temple wall. It does show the posture, less the mudra. You are picking on the posture, and leaving out the kunlun factor. Kunlun facilitates. The practice you learmed caused spontaneous running?

Edited by winpro07

the pic is not from a ninja temple wall. It does show the posture, less the mudra. You are picking on the posture, and leaving out the kunlun factor. Kunlun facilitates. The practice you learmed caused spontaneous running?

Japanese Ninja posture mudra/Bonpo Dzogchen Vajra posture + ancient Taoist Kunlun = spontaneous running, that would seem to imply, Kunlun was knowledge that belonged to the Ninjas and Bonpo or that some style mix has been done to produce that effect.

No. It was taught as a static meditation pose and Tenzin Wangyal isn't so big on spontaneous movement which he thinks it is far better to control such movements, at least from the answer he gave me(but who knows, it could be a cover up).

On the other hand, it doesn't seem far-fetched for some Taoist and Buddhist crossbreeding between China and Japan to have transpired, as there are known cases. There were Lung-gompa runners of Tibet who went into running trance, and Japanese gyoja runners, but it seems in each case, their methods of spirit running were different.

In addition the lung-gompa may have used vajra posture, mudras, pranayama, to start their practices....for whatever reason, Rinpoche didn't want to teach westerners how to do those kinds of psychic sports just yet, though he teaches tummo.

It's possible the Kunlun factor does something with this posture, but let's just say, it may be a method that works, but that it's unlikely that this is the original method used by the gyoja, ninja or the lunggompa, and who knows exactly how they compare? If accomplishes the same with less, who cares right? But it's nice to know something more about it too.

What is the purpose of spontaneous running as it is used in Max's way?

Edited by Xienkula1

Ok, quick question this Kunlun is getting alot confusing!

How many different practices has MAx added to create Kunlun? For instance the book says its a Daoist practice as Lei Kung came to the Girl in the demon cave. Lei Kung is a daoist thunder god but he uses all tibetan names to discribe the energies in the body and now the standing posture is Tibetan Vajra pose and now Ninjutsu. So how authentic is all this or is it a mix match of different practices max put together and called Kunlun?

Guest winpro07

Did you get the Kunlun book? All pertinent information about KL is in the book

Ok, quick question this Kunlun is getting alot confusing!

How many different practices has MAx added to create Kunlun? For instance the book says its a Daoist practice as Lei Kung came to the Girl in the demon cave. Lei Kung is a daoist thunder god but he uses all tibetan names to discribe the energies in the body and now the standing posture is Tibetan Vajra pose and now Ninjutsu. So how authentic is all this or is it a mix match of different practices max put together and called Kunlun?

There is no 'feeling' in left brain reasoning. The path to the source is like a deep dark cave, only feeling will get you there

There are only three stages in Kunlun.

Visit the KunLun site: kunlunbliss.com for a list of the many other practices made available at seminars.

Edited by winpro07

Guest winpro07

As far as I know that aint no ninja grass gliding method, ie. Nice practice, but please don't give out no B.S. names.

What sources are you pulling from?

Guest winpro07

If the source has not found you yet, it is time to start looking.

Why deny such potential? many others have already found it!

start the process, and let it unfold.

I understand, you don't want to give up what you already have.

In the end we give up everything, to get everything.

It's your fears that prevent you

Be simple

Guest winpro07

I was inquireing of you: "what sources are you pulling from". I do not recall any secrets. Grass gliding was explained thoroughly enough. When you start getting negative, and tough. Asking questions in ways that are personal, and intended to cut. People who are in the know will not give you what you want. You pieced together, as gong and several others have very often on this forum, bits of information from posts by practioners, and those with no experience at all, and come up with abusurd assumptions, over and over again.

Please be polite

Edited by winpro07

I was inquireing of you: "what sources are you pulling from". I do not recall any secrets. Grass gliding was explained thoroughly enough. When you start getting negative, and tough. Asking questions in ways that are personal, and intended to cut. People who are in the know will not give you what you want. You pieced together, as gong and several others have very often on this forum, bits of information from posts by practioners, and those with no experience at all, and come up with abusurd assumptions, over and over again.

Please be polite

Winpro, I would suggest you may get something very positive out of being really honest with yourself to the core about how much this is about absurd assumptions, politeness, rudeness, attack.

You may want to really consider, or reflect on that, just as I will reflect on what you have said.

Gliding over grass gliding is thorough?

Im grateful it was shared, however, none of my questions were answered, and I don't think they were unreasonable. You are probably so inquisitive, you may even be wondering what the answer might be yourself?

Why knock good questions?

"Sources are leftbrain rationalizations not worth entertaining." What is the use?

Edited by Xienkula1

Guest winpro07

genuine left brained rational is gained only from purely right brained experience. Everything in our self that can question anything else must be given up completely. Feeling is the only path.

I do recall Max's description of grass gliding -where it came from. I expect anyone genuinely interested will be finding them selves at a seminar very soon, and getting all kinds of answerers to many of the most difficult questions. I know i did, and much more.

Kunlun in amazingly simple. It makes opening the doors a breeze. If you are like me and always felt there was something you were waiting for. Some place you could sense, but not touch...something like magic. I highly recommend Kunlun Nei Gung kunlunbliss.com -C

Winpro,

I have seen the Thunder breathing dvd of Max and he says that its his highest practice apart Phurba that he has to teach out. So where does Kunlun sit in the midst of all Max's teachings if Thunder Breathing is his highest method?

Did he learn Kunlun recently (last few years) and now that is his main practice or what is Max's highest practices?

Since he isnt coming to Oz i cant ask him directly but you seem to always answering on the forum about max as well Mantra!!

WYG

Guest winpro07

I don't want power. It is difficult at first to relate all the pieces of the puzzle. Thankfully some have kept it all together. Once you start to see, answeres to questions about this-and that are easily aquired. Knowing what I know now about KL I would go anywhere in the world to find it.

Kunlun facilitates, but you must be willing to become simple. Thirst for power, and ability get lost in simplicity

Edited by winpro07

I don't know if anyone besides maybe Chris can answer whether Max currently has "higher" teachings. It'd probably be best to form a huge list of them and get a plane ticket to wherever the next seminar is, to ask Max directly.

Like winpro, I don't really see a need for higher teachings now that I have kunlun and red phoenix...AND all of the other things we learned.

Just wondering...have those here on this forum that have "open Kunlun" tried and succeeded at grass gliding? How far does one get/ how fast? Do you just slide along with your heels up? This looks like a really cool siddhi, I saw something like it in the movie "Milarepa" where the socererer's son had the power to travel fast.