shontonga

Would like to hear how others experience "Qi" ?

Electricity, sharp needle/s, a feeling of being made of iron, fire, flaming swords and daggers, a glowing and tingling, explosive stillness, heat, erotic.

Electricity, sharp needle/s, a feeling of being made of iron, fire, flaming swords and daggers, a glowing and tingling, explosive stillness, heat, erotic.

LOL, forgot about these posts,

Thanks for mentioning it Stig!

really loved rereading folks replies,

thank you all for having taken the time.

I think sweet Patrick's picture of pudding somehow scared me off, lol

... still miss him?

DaoChild has a current post going on to watch

Check it out!

Such great replies.

Thanks again

:D

Shon

feels like an electric, magnetic, fluid pressure inside the body. Strongest in the hands and arms.

feels like a tight ball in the lower dan tien

feels like a heater radiating heat in the middle dan tien

feels like a cool mentholated aftertaste in the upper dan tien

feels like a tight string (and sometimes a steel rod impaling) on the crown point

feels like fire in the soles of the feet

feels like heavy pressure in the legs

i'm told i have to make it all one complete thing (each part is connected to every other part -- Tai chi classics)

A feeling of qi accompanied with sex pleasure is a good sign , yet at the same time a dangerous sign. A feeling of qi together with a far-reaching ability beyond your previous ordinary , sensational range tells you the initial rise of Shen..

The qi I experience these days starts out of my pineal gland. First thing in the moring I go into full-lotus and then my brain gets magnetized by the jing or lower body electrochemical energy going up to the brain via the vagus nerve. So there's this magnetic bliss in my brain. As I increase the macrocosmic energy exchanges during the day (sitting in full-lotus and having mutual climaxes with females) -- then the magnetic brain field extends out from my body and gets stronger. This then is accompanied by a stronger bliss that is a love feeling -- heart to heart stuff. Then the body heat kicks in and the trance deepens and the blockages clear out on a deeper level. Diet is extremely important so normally I also have to clear out the shitty bacteria from the lower body that also goes up to my brain. Garlic is the best. Today I used tea tree oil and peppermint spirits and I O.D. big-time. Luckily I sat in full-lotus to ride it out -- it took a few hours. Tumeric and cayenne -- it's on http://coasttocoastam.com right now. Diet is crucial:

http://content.karger.com/ProdukteDB/produ...ename=90435.pdf

But anyway if you get off food and switch to just O at a Ds then the magnetic fields just keep getting stronger. Or you can store up the electrochemical energy in your body to create the chi or electromagnetic fields. The thing is the stronger the chi gets the more likely it will convert back to jing and then get lost at night as ejaculation. So if you eat too much food without converting it to CHI then it's lost as sex fluid.

The stronger the chi gets the more dangerous it gets since you're rewiring peoples' brains around you -- and the holographic memories stored in their bodies. Just keep sitting in full-lotus and the demons will be exorcised.

My practice is mainly meditation so my experience will be different from those who practice a moving art, I guess. I don't do conscious energy practices - well, not usually. My practice is pretty much basic zazen.

Apart from the obvious, spontaneos movement - a little jerk now and then, the feeling I get of qi is that of unity when my zazen is right, and that of, well, dis-unity (if that's a word) when it's not. Not really sure how else to describe it. :)