Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

Hear Qigong Master for Free!

http://www.everydayqi.com/public/squeeze.cfm

Qigong master Chunyi Lin.

Hello my dear friend,

I wanted to remind you that I will be giving an hour-long teleseminar tonight as part of the EveryDay Qi summer series with host Ellen Britt. You can listen live to tonight's teleseminar at no charge either over the internet or on the phone. (Long distance charges will apply if you choose to call in.)

All you have to do is register at EveryDay Qi, and they will send you the phone number to call in and the website address where you can also listen live.

My presentation is tonight, June 5, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern, 7:00 p.m. Central, 6:00 p.m. Mountain, and 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.

You can reserve your online pass now by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register.

My seminar tonight is the second in the EveryDay Qi summer series. There will be ten more in-depth interviews this summer with some of the most knowledgeable and inspiring experts in their fields. Among them are my dear friends Marci Shimoff and Dr. Susan Lark.

Edited by drew hempel

I got this email also ---I may listen will you Drew?

Peace

Edited by Jedi777

Yeah the library I was in closed too early for me to hear qigong master Chunyi Lin but hopefully it will be archived.

Basically I sit in full-lotus all day -- as the pressure builds up -- my vagus nerve shoots energy into females -- through my pineal gland. It's a kind of love-light. You have to be very careful with diet since this practice purifies the body. I just use some elixir instead. Today it's peppermint spirits -- so I'm staying out of Muslim shops as it's the holy day today and alcohol is taboo. The past few days before it was garlic but some people really freak out about strong garlic smell! haha.

I would say there is instant magnetic attraction with females after eye contact -- which then produces a smile from them and also usually some sort of display behavior so that the sexual tension can be resolved. Most males can't resolve this sexual tension but the full-lotus enables the energy to stay internal.

As for the small universe -- it's a practice that will take you to the highest levels, if done properly, and is detailed in the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk.

So this is fun love-light healing energy! Enjoy!!

Hi Drew :)

Thanks for pointing out the free mp3 (left behind in the temp files)!

You know, the interesting thing that I keep thinking about is how Master Lin says that the healing is not limited by time or distance. So here is the thing: Can he send healing to someone who died of a disease and cause that person not to die? In effect, he would be going into the past and then changing the future (or present). I would like to see that. Now that would be proof, wouldn't it?

On another note (c#) haha, thank you continually praising the full lotus. Today, I did a full lotus meditation for 45 minutes. I focus on the bright light in my head and chant a mantra following the breath. After 30 minutes or so, I started to get a flow from my genital region upwards via the front channel. It feels like a low grade orgasm of sorts. Some kind of ecstasy, very tasty! What you have been harping about is starting to blossom into fruition and meld my mental maelstrom magnificently! Thank you!

:)

TI

Rock on TibetanIce --

well Master Yan Xin is on record for "bringing back the dead" -- he's done this with animals as an experiment, so I'm sure he's done it for dead people as well.

Qigong Master Chunyi Lin certainly helps the dead spirits that are stuck in bardo -- to help them resolve their confusion so that they return to CONSCIOUSNESS -- which is our true state of being.

Yeah my practice continues to deepen -- the last several nights have been very powerful in opening up new parts of my brain with stronger pineal gland light creation and stronger bliss. It feels like I'm getting a transmission but who knows? haha.

Yeah my practice continues to deepen -- the last several nights have been very powerful in opening up new parts of my brain with stronger pineal gland light creation and stronger bliss. It feels like I'm getting a transmission but who knows? haha.

: )

Edited by Vajrasattva

Yes Master Lin is VERY amazing. If you read the book "Opening the Dragon Gate" (which I highly recommend) that's the closest comparison I've found to Master Lin. He is just like Wang, Liping in that book. Master Lin eats just a small veggie meal a day and fasts one day a week and then he sleeps about 4 hours a night and sits in full-lotus deep meditation at least 4 hours a night plus more during the day. He does long distance healing and heals people of serious illnesses all the time -- he has amazing stories of his experiences: levitation, wine to water or vice versa, 40 days in a cave in full-lotus with no sleep, no food, no water ( or at least 28 days straight).

You can just take his class in Minnesota and you get the energy transmission. His Spring Forest Qigong can be practiced by anyone and is very accessible and straight-forward. He works with the Mayo Clinic, the top hospital in the world.

Rock on TibetanIce --

well Master Yan Xin is on record for "bringing back the dead" -- he's done this with animals as an experiment, so I'm sure he's done it for dead people as well.

Hi Drew, :)

Hmm. Is any of that documented?

I have to say; I'm a full lotus addict now. Tonight, I did full lotus meditation and a white sun appeared. It has long sea-urchin-like rays. I don't think it is the pineal gland because my pineal looks like a white strawberry; cone chaped. The white sun is as clear as day and so pure and white. That is with my left leg over my right. When the pain was a little too much, I switched positions of the legs (right over left). Then, wow! I could see this planet or big round ball with blue on it and what looks like white clouds. It looks like a planet but somehow I don't think it is the earth. I keep hoping it is Muktananda's Blue Pearl. Maybe it is. It's like watching TV, the visions are so stong, pronounced and so hard to ignore. The full lotus, with attention directed straight up is very powerful. Makes me feel like an explorer :lol:

Thanks again!

TI

Yan Xin is all about the science experiments so you should just google it and I'm sure you'll find him raising animals from the dead - that's how I remember it, from a science abstract.

Here's my response to a couple comments over at http://conspiracycentral.info:

Yeah like this whole "commodity fetish" with the ultimate blow-job. Big Deal. The real issue is

STAYING POWER.

Again: Read "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk -- practice it.

The fact is that modern males are stuck in the left-brain so that their lower emotions, their electrochemical energy, is not transduced into "love-light."

So you want to live a life of healthy happiness? Then it's O at a D time.

As the Bushmen stated -- when males try to hoard their N/UM (their electrochemcial jing) then the trouble begins.

If you do hoard it then sure you can achieve longevity and stronger paranormal powers.

As it is, mutual climaxes are the way to go -- healing energy -- all day long.

Drew,

Master Chunyi Lin teaches some preperatory exercises for Full Lotus. Did you happen to practice these before accomplishing the full lotus? I read somewhere that physical flexibility alone is not quite enough for full lotus. Any tip in this direction?

Yeah the secret is to create the electrochemical heat-bliss and then electromagnetic fields which open up the chakras. So you practice the active exercises -- simple tai chi -- from spring forest qigong and then the small universe -- a $11 c.d. -- plus the self-concentration (half-lotus mind yoga). Do that and then after a while you can shoot for full-lotus. Even if it's a couple seconds it's a start and just keep building. The small universe is the secret to opening up the energy channels. It's the Level 1 c.d. -- sitting meditation -- $11 http://springforestqigong.com

Yeah the secret is to create the electrochemical heat-bliss and then electromagnetic fields which open up the chakras. So you practice the active exercises -- simple tai chi -- from spring forest qigong and then the small universe -- a $11 c.d. -- plus the self-concentration (half-lotus mind yoga). Do that and then after a while you can shoot for full-lotus. Even if it's a couple seconds it's a start and just keep building. The small universe is the secret to opening up the energy channels. It's the Level 1 c.d. -- sitting meditation -- $11 http://springforestqigong.com

I have been doing the other stuff except for Self Concentration, also a level 1 tape. For some reason, I always skip doing this ...

As I've pointed out Gurdjieff gets misunderstood because he uses diatonic measurements -- 5/4 and 9/8 which already are based on a "divide and average" symmetric, Western math, whereas the Law of Harmonics -- negative, positive, and neutral -- is based on complementary opposite harmonics -- 2/3 as postive, 3/4 as negative and 1/2 as neutral. This is obvious in the fact that the alchemical chart of octaves is based on fifths, just as in Taoism it's based on yang (as two-thirds). Gurdjieff emphasizes that the law of seven and the enneagram are built from the law of threes -- again this is the complementary opposites. Gurdjieff emphasizes that the West is not based on the law of three -- again the West is based on symmetric, divide and average math. So the confusion is that 5/4 and 9/8 are used by Gurdjieff since their derived from the Law of Three (3/2 x 4/3 = 9/8 and 5/4 is the cube root of two while 9/8 cubed is the square root of two, etc.).

My whole blogbook http://mothershiplanding.blogspot.com and accompanying comments and articles gives the technical analysis on this. The West -- Ouspensky, Bennet, Orage and all the deriatives continue to interpret the enneagram and law of octaves, etc., in terms of western divide and average harmonics. In fact the TAOIST YOGA trans. by Charles Luk book is the same as Gurdjieff's circulation of energy excercise -- whereby the 12 notes of the scale, derived from 2/3 turning into 3/4 -- are the harmonics along the outside of the body-mind. This is the small universe practice and leads to the full-lotus (a tetrahedron made up of eight 2-3-4 triangles or 4 equilateral triangles). http://springforestqigong.com gives the c.d.s to practice this.

Sign in to follow this