Maddie

Transgender Q&A

Just now, liminal_luke said:

I can´t comment on your malevolence or lack thereof, but I´m not going to forget the penis of feminine power anytime soon.

Sounds like a kinky super hero 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i spared this thread a lot of detail about that, i can't be that malevolent

(on the other hand, in typing this post, i initially had "threat" as a typo for "thread", so who knows...)

• Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Or a Zhuangzi character. "Master Startled Submissive spoke to Master Long Girlcock, saying..."

• Haha 1

The time is coming, mark my words, when being trans will be depressingly normal.  Enjoy your freaky malevolence while you can.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Maddie said:

The weird thing is, is that you are not the first person to tell me this. I'm like "hey I'm nice" lol 

Well... I thought that too ... until NOW  !

No more looking at Maddie selfies for me !  I need all the soul I got ! 

(At least now I know why you put all them selfies up  !   .... Its probably one of those weird immortality Taoist practices !  )

• Haha 4

Just now, liminal_luke said:

The time is coming, mark my words, when being trans will be depressingly normal.  Enjoy your freaky malevolence while you can.

Miss vanilla longs for that day. Actually the best part about becoming "passable" was being ignored at the store. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Nungali said:

Well... I thought that too ... until NOW  !

No more looking at Maddie selfies for me !  I need all the soul I got ! 

(At least now I know why you put all them selfies up  !   .... Its probably one of those weird immortality Taoist practices !  )

Thank you for your contribution B)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Oh ... you !   ... Now I am imagining their superhero outfit .

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Correction ;   '  Freaky trans  male violence  ' .

43 minutes ago, surrogate corpse said:

@Apech torn between giving a serious answer to that (what is our status in society? from whose perspective are we deemed "malevolent"?) and gently chiding that i'm just trying to compliment a gal for looking good in a photo and it really shouldn't be taken too seriously, and as a compromise you get this halfway house of a post

@Maddie 👁️

could you give me the serious answer about malevolence?  I don’t really get it. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Apech said:

could you give me the serious answer about malevolence?  I don’t really get it. Thanks.

The right likes to say we groom kids and such, things like that. 

Posted (edited)

malevolence - male violence

psychotherapist  -  psycho the rapist

:o

whats going on ? 

Edited by Nungali

19 minutes ago, surrogate corpse said:

precisely, @liminal_luke! i do nothing special; folks around me fall to pieces. how strange!

they tell me i'm malevolent. perhaps i am malevolent, perhaps i am the threat they say i am.

perhaps one day soon i shall cease to be malevolent. i do not expect it will be because of any change in me.

(though i do expect there will be many changes in me; i am a changing essence, after all)

ultimately, i don't know anything about that. i simply am as i must be, and i do good as best as i can perceive it.

@Apech  this is the serious answer. liminal_luke's post just before it is good too

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maddie said:

The right likes to say we groom kids and such, things like that. 

yeah ..... ya gotta watch out for gay people too :

The farm across the river got bought by a couple of  gay guys . I went over, introduced myself and made friends .  A week later I  had to get to work and had car in for repair so I was hitch hiking and one of them picked me up on the way home  .  He asked me why I was hitchhiking, about my car, how long I would be without it etc .  Then   he turned off into their place , drove up the back to a new looking large utility they used on the farm  and "You can use this  until your car is back ."

:) 

But in the retelling of this story to some people I knew    .......    especially the part where he  didnt drive me home but turned into his driveway and drove up the back of his property .... I was asked  "  Whaaaat ?   Where you freaked out  ? " 

" Huh ?" 

" Well, they are obviously gay  ! "   another   " I would not have borrowed their car ! " 

:blink:

And this is in a supposed alternative / liberal  area  !

Ya never know until you peel back that thin 'proper' veneer !  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

yeah ..... ya gotta watch out for gay people too :

The farm across the river got bought by a couple of  gay guys . I went over, introduced myself and made friends .  A week later I  had to get to work and had car in for repair so I was hitch hiking and one of them picked me up on the way home  .  He asked me why I was hitchhiking, about my car, how long I would be without it etc .  Then   he turned off into their place , drove up the back to a new looking large utility they used on the farm  and "You can use this  until your car is back ."

:) 

But in the retelling of this story to some people I knew    .......    especially the part where he  didnt drive me home but turned into his driveway and drove up the back of his property .... I was asked  "  Whaaaat ?   Where you freaked out  ? " 

" Huh ?" 

" Well, they are obviously gay  ! "   another   " I would not have borrowed their car ! " 

:blink:

And this is in a supposed alternative / liberal  area  !

Ya never know until you peel back that thin 'proper' veneer !  

did you get your "cootie shot" so you don't catch it? lol ;)

6 minutes ago, surrogate corpse said:

i'm waiting for the bus right now in fact 👁️

?

I would have thought you traveled in a malevolent hearse  ? 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

?

you make her sounds like Morticia Adams lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, surrogate corpse said:

my job doesn't pay me enough for me to afford a malevolent hearse 😭

What do you do for a living? 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Nungali said:

?

Most people here give themselves high-sounding aspirational names like Mysterious Sharon or Waterfall of Reckless Beauty.  Ya gotta wonder about a person who surveys the infinite variety of the English language and then dubs themselves surrogate corpse.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, surrogate corpse said:

unfortunately something that is a little too identifying to want to say

there’s no shame in being a fed

• Haha 2