Yae

Full description of methods for the 4 stages of internal alchemy in book: Internal Alchemy for Everyone

8 hours ago, silent thunder said:

TT shame on you.  ... I see you for what you are... a storyteller on the interwebs. You tell such stories and try and lure folks.  You nay say and contradict, and drop just enough flakes of truth to lure further. shame sir... deep shame.

Hear ye! Hear ye! Ye olde folks! King @silent thunder is right. I'm a lurer, i'm a flaker, i'm an interwebs storymaker. Pls shame and/or ignore me.

31 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

Thanks. But my problem come ...not from practicing neidan or Qigong. 

Exactly like i predicted you chose to twist my words. I never said "your problem comes from practicing neidan or Qigong." I said: Your problems of violent thoughts and headache comes from fantasizing about 

19 hours ago, Chang dao ling said:

Wang li ping? Currently he is the one of the best master who achieved High level MCO. Damo,Rudi, Nathan also achieved MCO.

Yes, i know you dont see the connection but it is not my problem anymore. Over and out.

9 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Having experienced direct teachings from two 18th generation lineage holders over the last 12 years. 

Surely it is not a Quanzhen lineage. Because as a real lineage holder of Quanzhen, the very first thing that I transmit is the danger of anger and how to get rid of it.  It is the fundamental tenet of  real Quanzhen patriarchs. Strange that your holders never mentioned it over 12 years. You sound very angry at my silliness. Here, i have a write-up for you, it should help:

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/40543-misconceptions-of-qigong-neidan-alchemy-20/?do=findComment&comment=676090

Fortunately, my patriarchs Qiu and Ma have sent me an all-powerful magic spell to vanquish the demonic snares. Today I pass it on, so all sentient being could vanquish them as well. It is called the Four Forbiddances 四戒 Sì Jiè:
 Jiǔ Sè Cái Qì 酒 色 财 气 Wine Flesh Money Anger

气 Qì Anger
 This is the most prominent character trait of teachers: they are very, very angry, argumentative, jealous and envious. Not just towards the competition, but rather towards everybody. Their heart and brain fried by the incorrect practices, burning with greed, fueled by wine and meat, depleted by sex - they belittle and insult the competition, calumny the patriarchs. Thus the teachers violate the final forbiddance of Taoism – No Anger.

• Like 1