Yae

Full description of methods for the 4 stages of internal alchemy in book: Internal Alchemy for Everyone

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, silent thunder said:

5b7af0aa10ae7_trolldoll.jpg.645248db487e08b78e6196d0a4695bba.jpg

Getting warmer

"...The next major Daoist thinker, Zhuangzi,

in a compendium of essays and philosophical works called the Zhuangzi (Book of Master Zhuang, DZ 1487; trl. Watson 1968), expands this vision to describe sagely and mystical people, of immortal nature and supernatural powers, who identify themselves with the universe and live free from any natural restrictions. He says,

'There are spirit people living on faraway Gushe Mountain, with skin like ice or snow, and gentle and shy like young girls. They do not eat the five grains, but suck the wind, drink the dew, climb up on the clouds and mist, ride flying dragons, and wander beyond the four seas. By concentrating their spirit, they can protect creatures from sickness and plague and make the harvest plentiful.' (ch.1)" - Internal Alchemy for Everyone

Edited by Yae

Posted (edited)

"As the Daode jing has,

'Reversal is the movement of Dao. Weakness is its function.' [20] (ch. 40)

The first line of this passage refers to the circulation of energy needed to reverse the process of body and life; the second indicates the way the mind makes the energy burn, that is, through weakness, not strength. The Cantong qi has a similar phrase: 'Reversal is the verification of Dao; weakness is the grip on virtue.'[21]" - Internal Alchemy for Everyone

Edited by Yae

Posted (edited)

Fig. 1. One of the 500 arhats (luohan羅漢) at Baoguang si 寶光寺near Chengdu成都, Sichuan.

Showing the yang fetus/Buddha child from a Buddhist source

Screenshot_20240327-151041~3.jpg

Edited by Yae

1 hour ago, Yae said:

Showing the yang fetus/Buddha child from a Buddhist source

Screenshot_20240327-151041~3.jpg

intriguing picture, could you please add a link to it? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, blue eyed snake said:

intriguing picture, could you please add a link to it? 

It's from the book the post is about 👍. That's all the info given

Edited by Yae
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Yae said:

But clearly this is the same as ending the leakage, and setting the Wheel of Dharma in motion.

this is correct

8 hours ago, Yae said:

Although the one moving automatically I'm not 100% sure if it's the same or some postheaven manifestation. 

still post but quite good nevertheless

8 hours ago, Yae said:

Anyway I have a question, about the 2nd stage (essence to qi), I am seeing contradictions in texts. Do you gather the yuanjing stolen when yang moved and then somehow seal it in the cauldron in the LDT, or just collect it and begin circulating it in the Ren Mai and Du Mai, and it will automatically go to the LDT when the process completes in 100 days?

its both, depending on the strength of it. when it is still weak - it should be sealed until it grows strong; when it is strong (after the sealing or right away) it should be allowed to circulate. however this only applies to the mid-to-low level methods. in the high method the MCO starts on its own with no such options.

8 hours ago, Yae said:

Do you know any Chinese, to be studying the texts?

yes i do know it;)

11 hours ago, Yae said:

I don't have an ego loser I'm just searching for truth. Looks like I don't need to be sorry and I pegged you correctly while making a statement to the general populace replying here. Try again if you want to attack me.

Taking an apology as a chance for an attack 😂 hilarious

Ah don’t be upset

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

gather the yuanjing stolen

stolen by a thief? how's that? how do you even know, you've lost it? 

(is that cause for the bad attitude against women around some newcomers? is a woman not at the same risk to a thief? why/or why not?)

Edited by S:C
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

this is correct

still post but quite good nevertheless

its both, depending on the strength of it. when it is still weak - it should be sealed until it grows strong; when it is strong (after the sealing or right away) it should be allowed to circulate. however this only applies to the mid-to-low level methods. in the high method the MCO starts on its own with no such options.

yes i do know it;)

But you didn't explain what sealed means.

Why are you so bent on giving methods hierarchies? The only way it starts on its own would be through the xing-first method I think, whereas the method in this book would be the ming-first method. By mid-level or low-level methods, I don't know what else you could be referring to. And this method is already quite efficient considering you become an Earthly Immortal in 100 days if it's done correctly, if I'm not mistaken.

Do you know of any books that discuss the Xing-first method? That would be very interesting. So far the spontaneous movement method is the only insight I have into that. It's actually extremely intuitive to activate...

Also I'm not really asking your ego anything. I want textual or other valid support for your claims. That's normal for any serious student of the science of internal alchemy.

Edited by Yae

Posted (edited)

I will share my own method for Xing-first cultivation. It's about as simple as breathing so I don't see much reason for caution for anyone considering trying it. I call it, "Doing the Microcosmit Orbit", wait for it, "While Standing Up".

The two ingredients Fire and Wind as used in the Huimingjing for other purposes are used here. They are Intention and Breath.

Start by circulating the MCO, while standing. On inhale, start from the base of the perineum and move your point of intention up the back of your body in a straight line to the top of your head. On exhale, move your point of intention from there in a straight line on the front of your body to the base of your perineum. Note: Make sure the tip of your tongue is at least touching your hard palate at the front of the roof of your mouth if not the entire roof of your mouth because that is where the energy moves to continue the orbit.

This is one complete repetition. Continue doing this a few times and you should start to notice your body undulating a little as you go up and as you go down. This is the movement of yuanshen I guess. You have activated it. Then you may repeat a few times for a strong activation, then stop and relax in place. Allow the movements to arise. It will take control. The energy is intelligent. 

I don't really think there is any danger to yuan shen, yuan qi, or yuan jing being in your body. Wu Liu Pai has a method to close the process but I can't share it haha. And this is not their method. If you've done the MCO at all you've probably stimulated it before and not realized it. I really don't think it's bad. It probably disperses on its own left unchecked.

The idea of this method I think is that the energy already knows what to do and it opens channels as needed and then theoretically sets the MCO in motion itself (moves the MCO considering what Taoist Texts said about it although I would like more supporting documentation), creating the alchemical pill and thereby starting the growth of the yang fetus? Although if that's true then after stage 2 the methods are identical.

Let me know if you have questions about the method.

I just noticed, I think the Ruyao jing zhujie (Mirror for Compounding the Medicine) might actually be about the xing-first method, not sure...

Precelestial Breath,

postcelestial Breath.

Those who obtain them

always seem to be drunk.

That's how you look doing the spontaneous movements

Commentary by Wang Jie on part 1 above:

...The postcelestial Breath is the Breath that circulates internally: one exhalation, one inhalation, once coming, once going. "Exhaling touches onto the root of Heaven, inhaling touches onto the root of Earth. On exhaling, 'the dragon howls and the clouds rise'; on inhaling, 'the tiger roars and the wind blows.

When the postcelestial Breath] is "unceasing and continuous, it returns to the Ancestral Breath. The internal and the external inchoately merge, and coalesce to form the Reverted Elixir (huandan). Then you become aware of a burning fire in the Cinnabar Field that spreads to the four limbs. You look like a fool or like drunk, but "its beauty lies within." This is why it says, "those who obtain them always seem to be drunk."

This is what the Daode jing (Book of the Way and Its Virtue) means when it says:

The Spirit of the Valley never dies: it is called the Mysterious-Female. The gate of the Mysterious-Female is called the root of Heaven and Earth.

Unceasing and continuous, its operation never wears out. 6

And this is what the Book of Changes (Yijing) means when it says about the Kun hexagram:

From the Yellow Center it spreads to the veining, as it places itself in the correct position. Its beauty lies within, and extends to the four limbs.7

Ascend to the Magpie Bridge,

descend from the Magpie Bridge.

In Heaven it responds to the stars,

on Earth it responds to the tides.

Magpie Bridge = Tongue on palate which connects the Ren Mai and Du Mai, the two channels composing the MCO

In Heaven responds to stars = going up the back of the body the energy is inclined upwards

Earth tides = going from the top of the head down, in the same way it is naturally drawn down the front like a magnet (this is explained in the commentary)

Edited by Yae

2 hours ago, S:C said:
12 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

gather the yuanjing stolen

sorry thats not my quote. these are the words of @Yae

2 hours ago, S:C said:

is a woman not at the same risk to a thief? why/or why not?)

we are all in the same yellow submarine, lads and lassies both

1 hour ago, Yae said:

But you didn't explain what sealed means.

you used that word first, you did not ask me to explain it, so i did not

1 hour ago, Yae said:

Why are you so bent on giving methods hierarchies?

i never say anything thats my own opinion. i just repeat the words of my teachers coming to me through their books. Hierarchies are important because a method is a tool. Dont we need to know if we are using a hammer or a screwdriver? A tool must fit the task.

1 hour ago, Yae said:

Do you know of any books that discuss the Xing-first method? That would be very interesting.

the discussion of xing first or ming first is a teaching device, for analysis and understanding. In practice there is no such split between xing and ming. Yet if you are interested in Xing first, for starters we can look at this passage of LYM https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Yiming

There are those of highest De, who work on the entire Dao; and those of lowest De, who work on prolonging Ming. Those of the highest De, are those whose pure yang have not been damaged, so, in order to accomplish the entire Dao, they need not any money. They practice non-action to complete Xing, and by completing Xing – complete Ming as well. Those of the lower De, have already lost their pre-Heavenly qi, they are similar to the poor and the impecunious, so they must borrow the money from the ‘other house’, practice the art of prolonging Ming, which is the Dao of action, and after accomplishing Ming they can start practicing Xing.

1 hour ago, Yae said:

Also I'm not really asking your ego anything. I want textual or other valid support for your claims. That's normal for any serious student of the science of internal alchemy.

sure, i dont even know what ego is. glad to be of any help.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, S:C said:

(is that cause for the bad attitude against women around some newcomers? is a woman not at the same risk to a thief? why/or why not?)

S:C, Stealing is the term used in the Huiming Jing. It means that when yang moves from the kidneys to the genitals as the natural response of arousal (in the form of the male erection) in the body's preparation to provide some yuanjing to the supposed baby, the method is beginning by stealing that energy away from the natural process using breath and intention to guide it away, then circulating it in the Ren Mai and Du Mai to transmute it to yuanqi

Note, the yuanjing essence is called "metal hidden within water", it's not the sexual fluid itself, it's yuanjing energy that accompanies it. You might think of it like water charged with electricity or something, except not exactly.

Edited by Yae

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

you used that word first, you did not ask me to explain it, so i did not

I need to process your post, but about this what I'm saying is, can you please tell me what sealing means if you have managed to understand it? Because I do not understand it.

Edited by Yae

5 hours ago, Yae said:

can you please tell me what sealing means 

of course. In terms of our convo above

On 3/27/2024 at 11:41 PM, Yae said:

Do you gather the yuanjing stolen when yang moved and then somehow seal it in the cauldron in the LDT, or just collect it and begin circulating it in the Ren Mai and Du Mai, and it will automatically go to the LDT when the process completes in 100 days?

sealing means maintaining a thoughtless mind, particularly not putting the focus of your attention on the 'yuanjing'. In general sealing is the opposite of leakage  漏        lòu    to leak; to divulge; which in turn means no thoughts arising (not loss of semen as popularly thought). However thats a vernacular use of the term. In the neidan classics sealing  封    fēng     to seal is not used at the MCO starting stage. Instead the technical term 'to seal firmly  固封' refers to the next stage: the year after the 100 days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

of course. In terms of our convo above

sealing means maintaining a thoughtless mind, particularly not putting the focus of your attention on the 'yuanjing'. In general sealing is the opposite of leakage  漏        lòu    to leak; to divulge; which in turn means no thoughts arising (not loss of semen as popularly thought). However thats a vernacular use of the term. In the neidan classics sealing  封    fēng     to seal is not used at the MCO starting stage. Instead the technical term 'to seal firmly  固封' refers to the next stage: the year after the 100 days.

That makes a lot of sense to me.

But I have seen some texts say to seal it at that point. Are they just taking creative license/purposely confusing the reader as some such texts like to do?

1 hour ago, Yae said:

But I have seen some texts say to seal it at that point. Are they just taking creative license/purposely confusing the reader as some such texts like to do?

i am certain no text is confusing purposely;) . give me the titles i will check against the originals

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Yae said:

Start by circulating the MCO, while standing. On inhale, start from the base of the perineum and move your point of intention up the back of your body in a straight line to the top of your head. On exhale, move your point of intention from there in a straight line on the front of your body to the base of your perineum. Note: Make sure the tip of your tongue is at least touching your hard palate at the front of the roof of your mouth if not the entire roof of your mouth because that is where the energy moves to continue the orbit.

to each his own (up to a point)

this sounds to me as a practice like those of mantak chia and i've read posts here were that practice of intentionally moving "chi" went wrong in nasty ways.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

to each his own (up to a point)

this sounds to me as a practice like those of mantak chia and i've read posts here were that practice of intentionally moving "chi" went wrong in nasty ways.

Like I said I have 9 years of experience with famous lineages and it's directly backed by famous texts. It's not Mantak Chia. It is refined to its most basic aspects which I think should be highly valued. I'm handing you a deep insight into a likely method for xing-first cultivation in a safe and cautious form.

When being cautious you stick to established roads, don't tread cliffs, etc. The MCO is an established road. And I didn't even say do this every day of your life although you likely could and maybe should. Anyway I don't care what you do I am just checking your carelessly negative statement with 0 supporting facts.

It seems pretty ridiculous and unintelligent to say that breathing up and down the MCO, the trunk of the body's entire qi system, 3 or 4 times is dangerous

And no just because Mantak Chia uses the MCO it doesn't mean he trademarked the key channels of internal alchemy 😂

Edited by Yae

1 hour ago, blue eyed snake said:

I found these pictures on a page full of chinese, curious what a translator says of the accompanying texts, google is a help but can go wildly wrong too.

https://www.lingyinsi.com/detail_13955.html

Reveal hidden contents

b56edbf7-cf2f-4de1-b30c-dcbe39c77d4b.jpeg75021469-e9c3-4f4e-b546-f0b24f446653.jpeg

Great find. Not sure why you're suspicious of everything from oxygen to kittens. It's just a museum of Buddhist artifacts which can tell us about their historical practices. From there you just need to discern whether it's some side school or what exactly it's related to. The author is Chinese which of course is a huge boon in understanding the texts.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Taoist Texts said:

i am certain no text is confusing purposely;) . give me the titles i will check against the originals

Since the Cantong Qi cryptic text has been the hallmark of Neidan texts so that aspirants could study them but random people could not. Yet here were are studying Internal Alchemy for Everyone. But, numerous texts do state that they are supposedly stating everything as plain as day for the reader despite using symbolic language so that supports what you said.

I will find the titles soon thank you very much this will be very helpful I think

Edited by Yae
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

I found these pictures on a page full of chinese, curious what a translator says of the accompanying texts, google is a help but can go wildly wrong too.

https://www.lingyinsi.com/detail_13955.html

Hide contents

b56edbf7-cf2f-4de1-b30c-dcbe39c77d4b.jpeg75021469-e9c3-4f4e-b546-f0b24f446653.jpeg

The Venerable Sandalwood-Storehouse King. 7th of the 500 arhats. He might be a mythologized version of the Kushan King Kanishka who is credited with protecting Buddhism in his kingdom, hence the Buddha in his bosom. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SirPalomides said:

The Venerable Sandalwood-Storehouse King. 7th of the 500 arhats. He might be a mythologized version of the Kushan King Kanishka who is credited with protecting Buddhism in his kingdom, hence the Buddha in his bosom. 

thank you, that also gives a suitable explanation for the little Buddha statue against his chest

Edited by blue eyed snake
typo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Yae said:

Great find. Not sure why you're suspicious of everything from oxygen to kittens. It's just a museum of Buddhist artifacts which can tell us about their historical practices. From there you just need to discern whether it's some side school or what exactly it's related to. The author is Chinese which of course is a huge boon in understanding the texts.

suspicious? that's your interpretation.

its not a museum but a large and very old Buddhist  Chan temple

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingyin_Temple

2 hours ago, Yae said:

Like I said I have 9 years of experience with famous lineages and it's directly backed by famous texts. It's not Mantak Chia. It is refined to its most basic aspects which I think should be highly valued. I'm handing you a deep insight into a likely method for xing-first cultivation in a safe and cautious form.

I did not say it is an exercise from Chia, but like those of Chia.

The willfully steering chi around in your body can have all kinds of nasty effects, at first it feels all great, fantastic even, but all of a sudden something goes poof and you've got no-one to help you out.

As you're here proclaiming it is safe I want to warn young enthusiastic readers who do not have all this impressive famous lineages behind their belts. Not to follow the advice from some unknown person from the internet but look for a trusted teacher, whether in person or digital.

Here on the bums we much rather help newbies find trusted teachers in their region then have same newbies come here asking for help. because they are freaked out with hot chi rising, or demons besetting them or sleeplessness or whatever deviation.

2 hours ago, Yae said:

When being cautious you stick to established roads, don't tread cliffs, etc. The MCO is an established road. And I didn't even say do this every day of your life although you likely could and maybe should. Anyway I don't care what you do I am just checking your carelessly negative statement with 0 supporting facts.

My statement was not careless but premeditated.  

The MCO is talked about everywhere, a lot of people have no idea what they are playing with and the way you describe it can do damage. Now the burnt hand is the best lesson, but you will carry the scars always.

2 hours ago, Yae said:

It seems pretty ridiculous and unintelligent to say that breathing up and down the MCO, the trunk of the body's entire qi system, 3 or 4 times is dangerous

And no just because Mantak Chia uses the MCO it doesn't mean he trademarked the key channels of internal alchemy 😂

In order to insult me I must first value your opinion, nice try though.

• Like 1