" So...  if you encounter a ...  spiritual ancestor etc... beat the crap out of it .... "

Please do not try to take up any form of Shamanic practice .

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

" ... beings from the pleyades ... "

:rolleyes:

f47715c2-9fb7-4cf9-9031-5e6d1fe6be91_nav

242127265_182984167273310_92150521711720

Yep... pleyadian digievolved big space brothers... just demons in disguise using modern pop culture, in the not so distant past, they come from venus... when that sounds to stupid, they come from the pleyades... also the ship aspect and tecnology seems to evolve, the message is always the same crap, peace, love, make a cult, kill yourselfs.

But you can abduct me anytime baby...

is-there-a-connection-between-angels-and

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

" So...  if you encounter a ...  spiritual ancestor etc... beat the crap out of it .... "

Please do not try to take up any form of Shamanic practice .

Same for you, you just gonna be drugged by a fake shaman and toyed by some demons.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Celestial Fox Beast said:

f47715c2-9fb7-4cf9-9031-5e6d1fe6be91_nav

242127265_182984167273310_92150521711720

Yep... pleyadian digievolved big space brothers... just demons in disguise using modern pop culture, in the not so distant past, they come from venus... when that sounds to stupid, they come from the pleyades... also the ship aspect and tecnology seems to evolve, the message is always the same crap, peace, love, make a cult, kill yourselfs.

But you can abduct me anytime baby...

is-there-a-connection-between-angels-and

Priceless !   'Painted according to photos '       :D  

What , did not 'angels-light.org ' not allow the photos to be used ?

Are you sure you want to be abducted by her ? Looks like she got a belt full of 'probes' .

Same for you, you just gonna be drugged by a fake shaman and toyed by some demons.

So , you think all 'non-material sentient contacts' are evil then   and that there are no good or beneficial ones  ?

Edited by Nungali
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

Are you sure you want to be abducted by her ? Looks like she got a belt full of 'probes' .

Perhaps that was the selling point?? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, -ꦥꦏ꧀ ꦱꦠꦿꦶꦪꦺꦴ- said:

@Nungali you will like this

IMG_8036.jpeg

Pffft   ... thats nuthin !

When I was driving through NZ with a two  friends, way out in the forest on a back road  there was road works , they appeared to having lunch but one of them jumped up, grabbed a stop / go sign, stood in the road and stopped us . Then I noticed it was an all Maori  woman work crew - big strong girls they where .   I later found out they where a work detail from a nearby women's prison .

What happened before that 'later '  ?   Well I cant really detail that here  .... but 

image.png.ec19cc2835244c484e0b420cedfb6c40.png

11 hours ago, Celestial Fox Beast said:

Yep, all evil.

You must be having a 'fun' life then .

How I know that? Basically experimentation, and later confirmation by some fonts, Quanzhen school for example, never talks positively of spirits that you can found "here". More likely, they are gonna trick and botter you like demons.

Yikes !  I hope I never get a 'demon botter '   :o

In my practices (totally personal) about bilocation and spiritual thingy, I NEVER encounter any good thing, and the only behings that displayed some inteligence, use it to trick you with lies and illusions impersonating angels, cosmic brothers or wathever.

One has to be wary of  ' behings'  that display 'inteligence '  .

Is it possibly to found a genuine good spirit? I dont found any... You can say.. bleee bicaus yoo vibrate so lowww open yo heart to cosmos bleee. And I will reply... F. you.

Well ... I would not be saying   ' bleeee '  in the first place  :) 

It dont work that way (at least for my experience point of view). There is no "good" and "evil", this is only subjective human parameters, dependant not only on the individual, but on times, places and societies... To think that ALL the universe revolves on something that subjective and temporal is just absurd. Even more so, I strongly belive that all new age crap and cosmic love and peace, is a religion forjed by demons that destroy your individualism and debilitates your true spiritual potential.

We are on the realm of deception, all here is imperfect, all corrupts and decay with time, we need to consume other life constantly, we need to do "evil" (from the point of view of our prey, even if its a plant) and the spiritual realms you can attain here, are NO DIFFERENT. They are full of beings under the same limitations, under the same "impurity", so, of course they want to trick you.

Do you really belive that a true celestial being needs anything from you? Do you thing an omnipotent god needs you to do his will? Or submit/adore him? An advanced enough civilization to cross space and time needs you to spread a stupid cult?

No

Of course they are all demons in disguise, even using "good vibes" and messianic messages.

So Jesus and Mohamed ;   'demons'   ?   ( I just want to be clear about  what you think )

I have experienced a lot of bilocations, the vast majority (before studiing taoism) purely mundane, in the fashion that, some energy contains my conscience and separates from the physical body. Only very few times I was able to transmute energy into "true spirit". The form I achieve in those ocasions, was just beyond all this crap. My power is far greater, and.. there is no spirits, no demons, no nothing... Just an empty world, because in that state a bit closer to the world of inmortals, I cant interact with mundane/beings, material or spiritual, the same as they cant interact with me.

And, experimenting that state, I understand that I don't need to prey on anything to sustain myself, I don't need to "do evil", I have no mundane necessities, just joy, freedom, plenitude... Think about it, even the most ype of compassion thoughs are just egoistic or born from mamal instincts, a true celestial being has no need, and probably no interest at all in us, this is the world of the mundane, we are dead, incomplete, corrupted, slaves... Near everything that constitutes you, is mundane, as originated from mundane, so, its just natural that you decay and die with it. The path to inmortality is to ressurect, and if you can do that, you  will cross to the opposite of this world and all his realms, I even think that is just not possible (or very hard at least) for then to interact with us. This is like Buda say, the objective is to do a big f. you to the whole reincarnation crap, to the whole system, to gods, demons and wathever, just mundane behings.

I see , of course saying a big F you to  'whatever'  would include you too, would it not ?

So, yes, you must beat the crap of anything you encounter, if it is a real celestial being, I can grant you that you will not be capable of hurting it, like the water dead spirits just disolve or flee in panic when you transform your spiritual form from vitality to energy.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nungali said:

I am pretty sure that Jesus was somthing special, but of course I wasn't there... if I have to guess... Yes I think he is a savior with a timeless spiritual message, on the other one... I think he is just a epileptic pedo crackpot possesed by demons that only has brought death, slavery and suffering both in life and in death, but of course that is politically incorrect nowadays, so I'm not gonna say it.

I can't blame you for taking all of this as a joke, I myself take life as a joke, but I can assure that this is a serious matter, maybe someday you will experience it, or you will discover that your spiritual guides are just crappy demons doing gweeee gweeee.

Just act with caution on the other side, they use your most intimate beliefs and hopes, remember that a true spiritual behing don't need you to do anything for him, and don't need to teach/show you anything either.

Salvation is something that one must found himself.

Edited by Celestial Fox Beast

24 minutes ago, Celestial Fox Beast said:

I think he is just a epileptic pedo crackpot possesed by demons that only has brought death, slavery and suffering both in life and in death

You are describing The Papacy, not Christ Consciousness... but heck... s'just my opinion (based on a fascination for history/theological study)

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

Pffft   ... thats nuthin !

When I was driving through NZ with a two  friends, way out in the forest on a back road  there was road works , they appeared to having lunch but one of them jumped up, grabbed a stop / go sign, stood in the road and stopped us . Then I noticed it was an all Maori  woman work crew - big strong girls they where .   I later found out they where a work detail from a nearby women's prison .

What happened before that 'later '  ?   Well I cant really detail that here  .... but 

image.png.ec19cc2835244c484e0b420cedfb6c40.png

• Like 1

Ah yes, the old  ' answer 'em with a  cartoon super anti-hero  video '   . 

That explains everything ... thanks .

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nungali said:

Ah yes, the old  ' answer 'em with a  cartoon super anti-hero  video '   . 

That explains everything ... thanks .

That wasn't a response... that was just a joke...