Sign in to follow this  
Sleepy Bluejay

-deleted-

Doing top down you may want to read up on meditation sickness. It’s not a new thing, the people that introduced Chan dealt with this - Secret Essential Methods for Curing Meditation Sickness:Methods for Curing (Zhi chan bing mi yao fa 治禪病祕要法) a 5th century text. You can ignore the body for awhile but the longer you wait, the wilder the ride when it comes online. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sahaja said:

Doing top down you may want to read up on meditation sickness. It’s not a new thing, the people that introduced Chan dealt with this - Secret Essential Methods for Curing Meditation Sickness:Methods for Curing (Zhi chan bing mi yao fa 治禪病祕要法) a 5th century text. You can ignore the body for awhile but the longer you wait, the wilder the ride when it comes online. 

Yea, good luck to anyone who wants to try his method. 

If you want to go top down, learn from people who have been doing it for thousands of years, not someone who made up a technique in a few weeks. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Yea, good luck to anyone who wants to try his method. 

If you want to go top down, learn from people who have been doing it for thousands of years, not someone who made up a technique in a few weeks. 

Sorry for sharing my self-made technique that is a 1000 times better than your emotional support breathing exercises and slow-dances that is worse than basic exercises.

I wish you good luck with kissing your dieing of old age, cult master's hairy asses while falling for and wasting your money on the qigong scams.

At least I'm ready to throw away this fake shit the moment I'm done exploring that weird buzzy feeling that align with the so called meridians-idea while you all play pretend and low degree philosophers.

I tried to make some sense of your bs, thinking since it doesn't work maybe it is because this and that, but clearly thinking outside of the box of your cheap ass cult believes was too much for any of you to handle.

Blue jay out and done with your shit.

Edited by Sleepy Bluejay
  • Like 1

On 21/12/2023 at 10:30 PM, Sleepy Bluejay said:

Sorry for sharing my self-made technique that is a 1000 times better than your emotional support breathing exercises and slow-dances that is worse than basic exercises.

I wish you good luck with kissing your dieing of old age, cult master's hairy asses while falling for and wasting your money on the qigong scams.

At least I'm ready to throw away this fake shit the moment I'm done exploring that weird buzzy feeling that align with the so called meridians-idea while you all play pretend and low degree philosophers.

I tried to make some sense of your bs, thinking since it doesn't work maybe it is because this and that, but clearly thinking outside of the box of your cheap ass cult believes was too much for any of you to handle.

I do not know what this thread was about. I unfortunately got here after I was tagged, when most of the content had already been deleted.

Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

Best wishes.

Xuan

On 12/21/2023 at 2:30 PM, Sleepy Bluejay said:

HAHAHA. As expected, another user of innovation is met with unrighteous backlash! These guys are like boomers.

@Sleepy Bluejay You the realist. You've seen how people on this forum really are. They are like demons. It's not enough to look down on others, but they must do personal attacks instead of attacking the idea. I hope you do well and know that there are others who witness the hypocrisy on this forum.

Edited by Solo Cultivator

Sign in to follow this