daoboy

Rudi Authentic Neigong

6 minutes ago, senseless virtue said:

Out of curiosity and to measure the credibility of your speech:

How many Reiki healers have you counseled personally and what have been your experiences?

Why you feel qualified to comment on Reiki as if its methodology was in any way comparable to what is taught and practiced in Chinese Neigong?

My point doesn't have anything to do with reiki.  By reiki I just mean they aren't showing you the magic trick demonstrations that need set up, so their bread and butter energy work is nothing spectacular.

1 minute ago, Partez said:

My point doesn't have anything to do with reiki.  By reiki I just mean they aren't showing you the magic trick demonstrations that need set up, so their bread and butter energy work is nothing spectacular.

There seems to be substantial issue that you write a lot that doesn't actually mean what it implies, and then go on calling others liars without even bothering to make any throughout investigation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, senseless virtue said:

There seems to be substantial issue that you write a lot that doesn't actually mean what it implies, and then go on calling others liars without even bothering to make any throughout investigation.

I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say.

I'm just observing the inner workings of the scam now through his videos.

So they do the big show demonstrations a few times to convince people, then once they hook someone, they probably don't want to have the gimmick on their body constantly, or constantly be pumping electricity through themselves.

So they probably tell their new student something along the lines of, well, for your stage of progress you require a more subtle energy etc. etc. some other BS.

Are you getting it, or not yet?  I'm deducting how they most likely process the people they hook in.

It's got nothing to do with actual Reiki.  I just used the word Reiki to mean "subtle" energy, or basically anything that doesn't involve set up.  They can't be expected to demonstrate their "electric Qi" at any time now, can they?

Time to be incredibly patronising and cliche: 

Scholar Tokusan--who was full of knowledge and opinions about the dharma--came to Ryutan and asked about Zen. At one point Ryutan re-filled his guest's teacup but did not stop pouring when the cup was full. Tea spilled out and ran over the table. "Stop! The cup is full!" said Tokusan.

"Exactly," said Master Ryutan. "You are like this cup; you are full of ideas. You come and ask for teaching, but your cup is full; I can't put anything in. Before I can teach you, you'll have to empty your cup."

• Like 1

don't think you understand what I'm trying to say.

I understand perfectly well that you are pulling a lot punches with little regard to proper investigative dialogue, etiquette, and how others feel about your judgmental views which you explain as straight facts.

You are inspecting your attitudes and giving them a public voice.

3 minutes ago, Partez said:

It's got nothing to do with actual Reiki.  I just used the word Reiki to mean "subtle" energy, or basically anything that doesn't involve set up.  They can't be expected to demonstrate their "electric Qi" at any time now, can they?

You really shouldn't be discussing things you don't have the faintest idea about.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Partez said:

So they probably tell their new student something along the lines of, well, for your stage of progress you require a more subtle energy etc. etc. some other BS.

Are you getting it, or not yet?  I'm deducting how they most likely process the people they hook in.

Key words highlighted. This is not an investigation, it’s just watching a YouTube video and then coming up with an amateur attempt at explaining what you see without any knowledge about how it works.

Go see someone who can faqi, feel it in person. Once you do that, then a proper discussion can be had. Anything else is just assumptions.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, senseless virtue said:

I understand perfectly well that you are pulling a lot punches with little regard to proper investigative dialogue, etiquette, and how others feel about your judgmental views which you explain as straight facts.

I don't really care, how people who care about my regard for blatant frauds feel about my etiquette.  The people I care about have seen what I said and will reach the right conclusions.

2 minutes ago, senseless virtue said:

You are inspecting your attitudes and giving them a public voice.

I don't even understand.  My attitude has nothing to do with reality.  Rudi may be the nicest, soft spoken, proper spelling person, but he's still a piece of shit fraudster wasting people's time and money, so I'd recommend expanding your ideas about judging someone's character.  If you look at interviews about psychopaths, they often talk about how well mannered and proper they were.  Just saying.

6 minutes ago, senseless virtue said:

You really shouldn't be discussing things you don't have the faintest idea about.

This just seems like a lame attempt to shut me up.  I'll stop discussing things when I decide to.  There is a nice rabbit whole forming here with this thing, so who knows where it will lead to.

Partez,

You've called my opinion "asinine" and have said worse to Rudi.  Disagree with other Bums all you like but please don't attack people's character.  Doing so makes the board an uglier place for all of us.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Time to be incredibly patronising and cliche: 

Scholar Tokusan--who was full of knowledge and opinions about the dharma--came to Ryutan and asked about Zen. At one point Ryutan re-filled his guest's teacup but did not stop pouring when the cup was full. Tea spilled out and ran over the table. "Stop! The cup is full!" said Tokusan.

"Exactly," said Master Ryutan. "You are like this cup; you are full of ideas. You come and ask for teaching, but your cup is full; I can't put anything in. Before I can teach you, you'll have to empty your cup."

muh "empty your cup" nonsense.
He is right, even tho a bit rude about it,
The facts are:
-every single one of the displayed powers can be put either into being magicians tricks or done through a electrical device
- your master just so happens he used to sell such devices 
- the lineage and name of the school is secret knowledge(of course, they don't want people to have a proper place where to voice any complaints)
-a different school under the same master admits to using electronic devices in their "training"
-the master doesn't want to do a proper testing because he doesn't like attention, yet he has tik tok(it's true, i just checked) where he advertises his teachings of this uber old and secret method
-other masters with similar claims refused testing as well(i know for a fact people here proposed quite a lot of money to some master in China for a private scrutinized demo)
This is exactly how these type of scams usually operate. Say you have some super secret knowledge that only you know and promise grand things, do some parlor tricks to woo the audience and maybe have some "pupils"(aka people in cahoots with the main perpetrators) in order to show that it actually trully works and people are making progress. Then scam everyone of their money.
I'm curious, how many decades they told you you have to pay your subscription before you'll be able to electrocute people with your bare hands?

1 minute ago, liminal_luke said:

You've called my opinion "asinine" and have said worse to Rudi.  Disagree with other Bums all you like but please don't attack people's character.  Doing so makes the board an uglier place for all of us.

Frauds deserve to be attacked, shamed and ridiculed.  I was still on the fence until I saw the "masters" of the system in action.

But at some point it's just so blatant that there's just no argument.

Remind me what you said that I found asinine?  Maybe it deserved it maybe not.

5 hours ago, Giles said:

In some systems, in which enlightenment & the end of sufferering are the goal, the pursuit of siddhis is considered to be a dead end...

Forgot to reply to this earlier but it is spot on. Faqi is not the goal of the practice, it is simply a guidepost and side effect of what you can do once you have reached a certain level of cultivation. People here act like it’s the entire focus and everything ends there once you’ve learned it. The irony is the skeptics are more focused on it than the people actually practicing. In our classes we don’t even talk about it as much as proper breathing, proper diet, correct posture, TCM medicines and methods to be healthier etc. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

The long term health benefits and foundation for higher level shen practices is incredible

Can you please elaborate on "Foundation for higher level shen practices"

2 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Forgot to reply to this earlier but it is spot on. Faqi is not the goal of the practice, it is simply a guidepost and side effect of what you can do once you have reached a certain level of cultivation. People here act like it’s the entire focus and everything ends there once you’ve learned it. The irony is the skeptics are more focused on it than the people actually practicing. In our classes we don’t even talk about it as much as proper breathing, proper diet, correct posture, TCM medicines and methods to be healthier etc. 

That would be expected because the only way the people teaching this system can achieve it is through magic tricks.

They show you the cool stuff so you sign up, and then it becomes all about how this isn't the real goal of the practice, and how you need more subtle energy right now.

The real reason is to be a magician you need a bit of set up, so you can't be expected to perform all the magic tricks at all times.  (too draining on the chi)

So in the end you pay through the nose for some mediocre diet and health advice, and some mediocre Qi Gong practice that was probably copied from somewhere.  At best.

The worst part, is you are giving that money away to shitty, fraudulent people.

9 minutes ago, Partez said:

That would be expected because the only way the people teaching this system can achieve it is through magic tricks.

They show you the cool stuff so you sign up, and then it becomes all about how this isn't the real goal of the practice, and how you need more subtle energy right now.

The real reason is to be a magician you need a bit of set up, so you can't be expected to perform all the magic tricks at all times.  (too draining on the chi)

So in the end you pay through the nose for some mediocre diet and health advice, and some mediocre Qi Gong practice that was probably copied from somewhere.  At best.

Ah I’ve seen that you’ve signed up for his class and learned the entire curriculum!

Or you are just making things up yet again with no substance in your argument. I wonder which is the more likely option. 

Please if you want to debate, do a better job at it. Right now any newcomers who read this thread will probably join Rudi’s class because you guys are doing such a poor job of debunking or even having a civilised conversation.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Partez said:

I think you should read " white moon on the mountain peak" book written by damo Mitchell. It is a good book explains neidan and faqi

On 30/11/2023 at 6:38 PM, daoboy said:

I did not presume a conspiracy. As an anon on a forum populated almost entirely by other anons, no one needs to justify why they might want their privacy generally speaking. But you are asking people to trust you and give you money. That changes the equation altogether.

Virtually everyone who teaches anything on any topic throughout the world manages to use their own names without people showing up on their doorstep. Primary teachers, professors, martial arts instructors and even people teaching internal arts.

So I don't buy a random person taking on the enormous expense and hassle of flying to China (or wherever) to bother you at home is a legitimate concern. This is an area of teaching with a great deal of fraud it seems unfair to label sensible caution as a conspiracy. 

That said, you avoided being super defensive in your response and that's a mark in your favor. I also appreciate that everyone has had all sorts of weird jobs in the past and it is not fair to judge you on that basis. Last, I'll concede that your TCM training isn't directly relevant to what you teach.

@daoboy I have huge respect for you because of the way you handled your response to Rudi’s. 

Other people in this thread should take note on how to talk like an adult.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

-every single one of the displayed powers can be put either into being magicians tricks or done through a electrical device

False, the effect of real faqi is greater than using a machine that can replicate it, as Rudi mentioned earlier 

- your master just so happens he used to sell such devices 

False, the device that Rudi sold before is not the same as the machine that Sifu Constantino and Jiaoshi Andrea use. It is meant to help with cultivation, it doesn’t fill you up with electricity and you can’t use it for faqi treatment on someone

- the lineage and name of the school is secret knowledge(of course, they don't want people to have a proper place where to voice any complaints)

False. It’s a secret because they don’t want idiot westerners just showing up on their doorstep demanding things. Look at what happened with Pak John and all these guys who ended up travelling to Indonesia and causing problems for his school. Someone has already managed to find Master Zhou’s house so of course they want to take precautions.

-a different school under the same master admits to using electronic devices in their "training"

False. Sifu Constantino and Jiaoshi Andrea’s “training” that uses electronic devices comes from Master Luo from Thailand, not Master Zhou from China. Completely different lineages, masters and countries. 

-the master doesn't want to do a proper testing because he doesn't like attention, yet he has tik tok(it's true, i just checked) where he advertises his teachings of this uber old and secret method

False. Rudi already said he has plans to do proper testing, but be anonymous when the results are posted publicly. Please read through the thread properly.

-other masters with similar claims refused testing as well(i know for a fact people here proposed quite a lot of money to some master in China for a private scrutinized demo)
This is exactly how these type of scams usually operate. Say you have some super secret knowledge that only you know and promise grand things, do some parlor tricks to woo the audience and maybe have some "pupils"(aka people in cahoots with the main perpetrators) in order to show that it actually trully works and people are making progress. Then scam everyone of their money.

How are other masters relevant in this conversation? Why should anyone care what these other masters do. It doesn’t involve Rudi or Master Zhou.

I'm curious, how many decades they told you you have to pay your subscription before you'll be able to electrocute people with your bare hands?

The truth is it depends on your health and how seriously and regularly you do the practices. There have already been some students who have managed to faqi already after a few months. I’m not going to name them because they probably don’t want to waste time with you guys harassing them for a live stream of them stripping down naked in a field miles away from any electrical socket with a crowd of scientists, magicians and wizards watching to scrutinise every breath. The goalpost keeps on changing no matter what we say so there’s no point really. Every attempt of debunking so far has been debunked yet you guys still go on and on and on. I don’t blame Rudi for not wanting to post in this thread anymore, it’s becoming a complete waste of time.

Edited by Pak_Satrio

26 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

False, the effect of real faqi is greater than using a machine that can replicate it, as Rudi mentioned earlier 

Show the videos of these great effects, the stuff that's documented is literally identical.

False, the device that Rudi sold before is not the same as the machine that Sifu Constantino and Jiaoshi Andrea use.

The negative ion generators are literally the devices used to FAKE these demonstrations and so happens he used to sell them. How gullible are you?

False. It’s a secret because they don’t want idiot westerners just showing up on their doorstep demanding things.

Right, very convenient, especially when you want to avoid any legal charges. I'm willing to bet Master Zhou probably not even his real name, makes it so much harder to file a complaint with the police, for example. 

Sifu Constantino and Jiaoshi Andrea’s “training” that uses electronic devices comes from Master Luo from Thailand, not Master Zhou from China.

Right, master Zhou is among the main masters of the school, as per their site. I can only assume he knows about the device and agrees with it

False. Rudi already said he has plans to do proper testing, but be anonymous when the results are posted publicly.

"Yeah, bro, I totally want to do this but I have some logical problems right now, maybe next year, I'll totally do it bro, also I'm a bit sick and the dog ate my qi but I would totally bro, trust me"

How are other masters relevant in this conversation?

Because they are listed on his website as one of his teachers?

There have already been some students who have managed to faqi already after a few months.

Right, I'm also sure these guys have no direct connection with the master, they're completely foreign and aren't planted in order to make you people believe this stuff even more. It's literally textbook lol.
Let me ask you this, are you able to do it? If not, why not and how long have you been practicing? 

The goalpost keeps on changing no matter what we say so there’s no point really.

What goalposts? There have been no real answers, just more "trust me, bro" and "it's all a coincidence". You guys sound like cultists

Edited by GreatAutumn

4 minutes ago, GreatAutumn said:

You guys sound like cultists

I completely disagree with this statement. Why don't you sign up Rudi seminar and practice for a year and see for yourself?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

I completely disagree with this statement. Why don't you sign up Rudi seminar and practice for a year and see for yourself?

After having been in a cult myself I can say that is exactly what cultists say lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chang dao ling said:

Because I care about my money and won't waste them on some make-belief peddled to credulous people. There is literally zero evidence this is at all real and plenty of "coincidences" pointing towards being a scam.
But just to entertain the idea, answer these questions for the class, pretty please:
How long will I have to practice and pay monthly subscriptions until I can zapp people?
How much does it cost to get a demo from one of the people that can electrocute people?

55 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

There's nothing ironic about that. Skeptics often have a background in science and/or conjuring. That is: they are interested in the way the world works and in what is and what isn't possible (according to current scientific understanding). There is no reason to doubt the possibility of spiritual/psychological/emotional cultivation, but there is reason to doubt the existence of faqi and the like. That's why skeptics are particularly interested in ostensible cases of faqi. True (that is non-dogmatic) skeptics are perfectly prepared to change their opinion on faqi once convincing evidence is found. I want to thank Rudi for his comments. But as a whole I'm still unconvinced either way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

There's nothing ironic about that. Skeptics often have a background in science and/or conjuring. That is: they are interested in the way the world works and in what is and what isn't possible (according to current scientific understanding). There is no reason to doubt the possibility of spiritual/psychological/emotional cultivation, but there is reason to doubt the existence of faqi and the like. That's why skeptics are particularly interested in ostensible cases of faqi. True (that is non-dogmatic) skeptics are perfectly prepared to change their opinion on faqi once convincing evidence is found. I want to thank Rudi for his comments. But as a whole I'm still unconvinced either way.

The only people that fear skeptics are charlatans and the delusional. Healthy skepticism is good.  

• Like 2