daoboy

Rudi Authentic Neigong

4 hours ago, johndoe2012 said:

Will Rudi do the diaphragmatic breathing workshop again? 

I don't know.  You could ask him,  I guess.  It was offered here to Bums on Zoom.  I think he called it stillness meditation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wandelaar said:

The point is that the claim has to be impossible according to current physics, merely being unlikely isn't enough. The working of the human body isn't yet completely understood, so I 'm not so sure a skeptical organization would be willing to investigate a claim regarding electric chi and consider it as something paranormal when the test happens to be successful. But you could ask them beforehand...

Humans generating electricity they can expel through their fingertips would be deemed acceptable to be tested for sure.  I think you are over thinking things.

They already tested things like water dowsing, which I think is way more probable than creating electricity.

Edited by Partez

That's why I'm not absolutely sure that the human body cannot be trained to generate high voltages. My medical knowledge is insufficient to definitely rule it out, particularly when de aspiring Chi Master is willing to undergo an extended training.

But I'm interested to hear what the skeptical experts have to say about it. 

Edited by wandelaar

6 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

That's why I'm not absolutely sure that the human body cannot be trained to generate high voltages. My medical knowledge is insufficient to definitely rule it out, particularly when de aspiring Chi Master is willing to undergo an extended training.

But I'm interested to hear what the skeptical experts have to say about it. 

I think Rudi is not emitting eletricity but chi which feels like eletricity. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Chang dao ling said:

I think Rudi is not emitting eletricity but chi which feels like eletricity. 

Does chi also have similar physical effects as electricity?

15 hours ago, Partez said:

And the only question I have for Rudi is where he is based, and if he is willing to do a demonstration with certain parameters in place.

We do actually have plans to do controlled demonstrations with various people present, including stage magicians to rule out some trick. Covid lockdowns pushed our plans back by a lot.

13 hours ago, Partez said:

Why not ask him why he hasn't done it?

Honestly, I think the james randi challenge is a scam. Just google it and you will see many peoples experiences who were able to demonstrate things outside the normal who constantly had the criteria altered to the point where they couldn't anymore.

I don't think that challenge was ever designed to be won, it was just a publicity stunt. They don't even have the cash, it's scattered all over in investments. I would happily take their money if I actually believed they would pay out.

17 hours ago, wandelaar said:

So as far as I'm concerned that would be something extraordinary demanding reconsideration of the known laws of physics

This i don't understand at all.

What known law of physics? I know of doctors in thailand who use a machine to charge themselves up, then emit the electricity into people as we do with faqi. The store the energy in their gut and use intention, breath and muscle activation to push the energy out. When they are empty they go back to the machine to charge themselves back up again.

Our bodies function on electricity, your nerves, your muscles, almost every single cell in your body functions because of electrical potential. 

Just as that doctor in asia who charges himself up and holds onto the electrons in his gut. Can our neigong breathing  which activates the production of energy and releases tons of electrons not do the same. Where we are simply syphoning of a small percentage of this energy and storing in the gut????

We do not produce the electricity from nothing, we use what is stored in out gut (lower dantian) and emit it. You guys keep talking about the laws of physics because it was mentioned in the ring of fire documentary yet it's a completely false statement. As a living creature, we constantly produce electrical potential in our bodies, every cell, every second. 

Is it that unthinkable that with the correct training you can harness some of these electrons/photons/energy and store them, not needing an external device for the energy. This is what I do every day if i am using qi, I do meditation with specific breathing and then relocate that heat/energy into my gut which is stored and can be used later.

5 hours ago, johndoe2012 said:

Will Rudi do the diaphragmatic breathing workshop again? 

Possibly, will see what the new year brings.

3 hours ago, wandelaar said:

1. Is it possible for an advanced Chi Master to roll the ball from the top of a Norton dome by means of telekinesis while the dome plus ball are situated in some far away country?

2. Could you do it?

3. Would you like to give it a try?

I do not even know what that is but I cannot affect things in this way.

The thing is, you guys want someone to do a demo showing electric qi. The above mentioned doctor can do that, you will not find an electrical device on him and he can hold onto that charge for weeks and run a current for quite some time.

We use specific breathing to achieve what he does with a machine. How would you tell the difference? Does it make a difference to the amazed onlooker. 

NONE of what we do is hypnotism, it's a genuine, measurable electrical current. Do you believe this can be achieved by "syphoning off" electrons from cell activity through specific breathing methods or not. I don't care to convince people or be a monkey in a zoo doing demonstrations to non believers with criteria that just become more and more ridiculous to the point where you refuse. "yeah we can't find anything in your room, or my room, or in your clothes, so we should go outside in the public square, you can strip down completely naked and emit qi then, if you do that then I will believe it's real." Sure, ok, i'll get right on that.

Last point, the only real place to learn these practices is in china. What costs more, a flight to china, hotels, travel, visas, meals, a translator, the charge you need to pay to learn, leaving your family and friends behind for years, the years you have to spend building a relationship before they teach you anything worth while, the misery when you realize they won't, finding a new teacher who turns out to be a scammer a few years in, finding another new one who won't actually teach you passed the first level of practices again wasting a few years of your life, etc, etc. Or joining my course which isn't 1000 btw, it's 400 for the group seminars.

I am not trying to convince anyone to join my course, just pointing out that it is in fact super cheap when you consider the alternative.

Hope this clears things up for those who needed it.

Edited by 小梦想
Always GRAMMAR.
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

Does chi also have similar physical effects as electricity?

Yes it can be hot ( yang chi) cool ( yin chi) it has similar physical effects of light ( when you cultivated in Microcosmic orbit) 

59 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

We do actually have plans to do controlled demonstrations with various people present, including stage magicians to rule out some trick. Covid lockdowns pushed our plans back by a lot.

Could you post a link when that happens?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

NONE of what we do is hypnotism, it's a genuine, measurable electrical current. Do you believe this can be achieved by "syphoning off" electrons from cell activity through specific breathing methods or not. I don't care to convince people or be a monkey in a zoo doing demonstrations to non believers with criteria that just become more and more ridiculous to the point where you refuse. "yeah we can't find anything in your room, or my room, or in your clothes, so we should go outside in the public square, you can strip down completely naked and emit qi then, if you do that then I will believe it's real." Sure, ok, i'll get right on that.

Stripping down would pretty much be required I'd say to show you don't have a device.  Again, you are showing something miraculous so the onus of proof is on you, dismissing it away how you did just now is something a fraud would do.  Just put some speedos on like millions of people do every day at the pool, it's not a big deal, unless you are trying to hide something.

4 hours ago, 小梦想 said:

What would be so hard about this?  There are plenty of YouTubers out there chomping at the bits to find someone to expose live on camera, and would literally just involve checking you for devices.  If you aren't willing to do this in your underwear, it's a non started tho, because that is exactly what would be required to show you don't have a device on your body, as well as checking where you will be standing.

10 minutes ago, Partez said:

Stripping down would pretty much be required I'd say to show you don't have a device.  Again, you are showing something miraculous so the onus of proof is on you, dismissing it away how you did just now is something a fraud would do.  Just put some speedos on like millions of people do every day at the pool, it's not a big deal, unless you are trying to hide something.

What would be so hard about this?  There are plenty of YouTubers out there chomping at the bits to find someone to expose live on camera, and would literally just involve checking you for devices.  If you aren't willing to do this in your underwear, it's a non started tho, because that is exactly what would be required to show you don't have a device on your body, as well as checking where you will be standing.

what if he eaten the device ,ahahahah

Edited by dino
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dino said:

what if he eaten the device ,ahahahah

If he comes out with a device that's completely invisible from the outside and can produce this effect, I'd trust him anyway, because he would make more money selling this thing to magicians than scamming some bums.

@Partez

I read that you want to buy a static electricity device for experimentation. Now equally signed charges repel each other so it makes sense that one can drive extra charge to one's hand and fingertips by the typical movements with the other hand that we see Chi Masters make in the video's. Could you check if that works?

27 minutes ago, wandelaar said:

I read that you want to buy a static electricity device for experimentation. Now equally signed charges repel each other so it makes sense that one can drive extra charge to one's hand and fingertips by the typical movements with the other hand that we see Chi Masters make in the video's. Could you check if that works?

Yep! Once I get the thing I'll play around with it and see what it can do.  I'll post some videos up.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wandelaar said:

Could you post a link when that happens?

And also invite a credible skeptic to do it, maybe one already know for exposing frauds, not just some random X magician dude.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wandelaar said:

@Partez

2 hours ago, Partez said:

Yep! Once I get the thing I'll play around with it and see what it can do.  I'll post some videos up.

One thing to note is the feeling of being zapped by static electricity is very different from being zapped by faqi. Ideally you should find someone who’s experienced faqi and test it on them, or go and experience it yourself so you will know what effect should be recreated. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

One thing to note is the feeling of being zapped by static electricity is very different from being zapped by faqi. Ideally you should find someone who’s experienced faqi and test it on them, or go and experience it yourself so you will know what effect should be recreated. 

Let me know if you hear of anyone in Australia doing this.  Otherwise will need to wait to go overseas and check out the guy you recommended to me.

PS: Just to clarify, there maybe two distinct phenomena going on.  One is of transfering the "Qi" to another person, which may or may not have being achieved by a machine.  If it wasn't achieved by a machine, but may have been "suggestion", I don't take much issue with it, because as far as I'm concerned, the phenomena is still real.

Even though how people try to explain it, be it Qi or the power of the holy spirit, may not be accurate, they are still achieving something, and they may believe the reasoning behind it.

What I'm really concerned with in Rudi's demonstration is when he shows manipulating physical objects with the energy.

When it comes to that, there is no middle ground.  It cannot be suggestion, because you can't suggest to pieces of paper to move around, so either

1.  He is a God amongst men who's achieved something beyond what some monks who have devoted their whole life in following could not do at a relatively young age, and we should all bow down to him as he is about to revolutionize our understanding of humanity as we know it. Or.

2.  He is a piece of s*it fraud, one of many to come before and after him, that only needs to be shunned and ridiculed because he strapped some device to himself and tried to fool people for profit and ego.  (and maybe a sex cult, or is that just what I want to do?)

So my main questions and what I want to see tested is what he demonstrates at the start of this video:

Edited by Partez

Also what Rudi teaches is basically this:

So if you want to learn from the original Western guy you can learn from here: https://www.neiqigongfu.com/

Also I found a guy on YT who outright says that in the advanced stages they use a machine to electrocute themselves:

At least he seems honest about it.

Edited by Partez

12 hours ago, 小梦想 said:
On 12/3/2023 at 9:05 AM, wandelaar said:

So as far as I'm concerned that would be something extraordinary demanding reconsideration of the known laws of physics

This i don't understand at all.

What known law of physics? I know of doctors in thailand who use a machine to charge themselves up, then emit the electricity into people as we do with faqi. The store the energy in their gut and use intention, breath and muscle activation to push the energy out. When they are empty they go back to the machine to charge themselves back up again.

Our bodies function on electricity, your nerves, your muscles, almost every single cell in your body functions because of electrical potential. 

Just as that doctor in asia who charges himself up and holds onto the electrons in his gut. Can our neigong breathing  which activates the production of energy and releases tons of electrons not do the same. Where we are simply syphoning of a small percentage of this energy and storing in the gut????

We do not produce the electricity from nothing, we use what is stored in out gut (lower dantian) and emit it. You guys keep talking about the laws of physics because it was mentioned in the ring of fire documentary yet it's a completely false statement. As a living creature, we constantly produce electrical potential in our bodies, every cell, every second. 

Is it that unthinkable that with the correct training you can harness some of these electrons/photons/energy and store them, not needing an external device for the energy. This is what I do every day if i am using qi, I do meditation with specific breathing and then relocate that heat/energy into my gut which is stored and can be used later.

So here Rudi is already being full of s*it imo.  It's obvious what he learned stems from this system, and the head teachers for this "system" is from Thailand.  So it's already admitted that the system does in fact use machines to electrocute themselves as part of the training, but Rudi is pleading ignorance of it.

Why?  I think so as not to associate the demonstration he made with the use of a machine, as it's becoming pretty clear by now that this is what's happening.

So you have the initial fraud confusing Westerners into giving him their money with magic tricks.  Then you have what I think are well meaning, but deluded people like this guy: https://www.youtube.com/@NeiQiGongJiaoshiAndrea/videos

Who bought into the system, and is being honest about his experiences, but isn't pretending that he has magical powers.

And then you have guys like Rudi, who decided, hey, I spent all this money on this thing, so I'll just adopt some magic tricks too and defraud others like the initial guy did.

That's my opinionated summary.  What do you think?  :)

2 hours ago, Partez said:

That's my opinionated summary.  What do you think? 

Do you want a good faith investigation of strange phenomena or a harsh judgment of the person involved with them?

How you started you last post seems out of place. You could have worded yourself much more politely without losing any of your skepticism.

Edited by senseless virtue
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, senseless virtue said:

Do you want a good faith investigation of strange phenomena or a harsh judgment of the person involved with them?

How you started you last post seems out of place. You could have worded yourself much more politely without losing any of your skepticism.

I had some good faith right up to the point I saw the grand master of this thing dropping an ignition pallet to demonstrate "pyrokinesis" and doing a shitty coin vanish.

These guys are frauds and trash, so how about some good faith towards me for saving some people lots of their time and money.  (and a donation to my sex cult perhaps?)

39 minutes ago, senseless virtue said:

Yes I’m starting to think the same. I have no problem with genuine skeptics, but when someone already has a huge bias that skews their view or just wants to be right then there is an issue. 

3 hours ago, Partez said:

Also I found a guy on YT who outright says that in the advanced stages they use a machine to electrocute themselves:

They (this Italian group) use machines to electrocute themselves. Master Zhou and Rudi’s lineage don’t. It maybe comes  from Sifu Luo in Thailand, who is not connected to our lineage at all, or maybe it’s something Sifu Constantino came up with. I don’t know, it’s not my lineage. I don’t particularly care either. The practices from Rudi are mainly from Master Zhou in China. Two different countries.

All of this can be found out by you simply asking questions to learn more, but you’ve already decided the answer before looking at the facts so it doesn’t really matter to you. I honestly don’t care if you believe faqi exists or not, I and many others will continue to learn regardless. What I care about is the lack of critical thinking and proper investigation. What you thought was a big gotcha moment is actually a completely irrelevant piece of information that doesn’t prove any point. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

They (this Italian group) use machines to electrocute themselves. Master Zhou and Rudi’s lineage don’t. It maybe comes  from Sifu Luo in Thailand, who is not connected to our lineage at all, or maybe it’s something Sifu Constantino came up with. I don’t know, it’s not my lineage. I don’t particularly care either. The practices from Rudi are mainly from Master Zhou in China. Two different countries.

All of this can be found out by you simply asking questions to learn more, but you’ve already decided the answer before looking at the facts so it doesn’t really matter to you. I honestly don’t care if you believe faqi exists or not, I and many others will continue to learn regardless. What I care about is the lack of critical thinking and proper investigation. What you thought was a big gotcha moment is actually a completely irrelevant piece of information that doesn’t prove any point. 

Honestly, who uses what is irrelevant because anyone connected to blatant con artists in any way are going to be either frauds, or well meaning people suckered in and perpetuating the BS.

Hearing about them electrocuting themselves just made the connection all the more blatant, but the moment I saw them do a coin vanish and the pyro stunt, as well as a lot of other parlor tricks, I mean, all I'll say is if you still have any trust in this organization then sooner or later your money will be gone anyway, so you might as well give it to them.

Anybody who isn't completely deluded can look at the evidence and decide for themselves. 

Edited by Partez