Son Goku

Opening the heart chakra (changed the title and 1st post)

I don't take drugs anymore, I've seen some really weird things mixing spiritual energies with drugs in the past though. The weirdest was when I was walking down the street and saw the entire sky light up for a second late at night, It was my perception- I dont think anyone else saw it, then suddenly there was a huge explosion underground and 5 blocks around us went into a black out, the electrical workers had to came and dig up the street. It could be total bullshit, but it really felt like my out of control raging energy had a part in it. Careful kids..

sigh.

wise guy

hug?

Some call it Art Madness... the artist not creating art.

exactly!

but from where did it come?

"give me a reason..."

gimmegimmegimme.give.

hehe

barf

Edited by rain

My teacher said to me, years ago, 'You know, if you wait for the mind to stop throwing things up at you, you'll wait a lifetime.' Lifetime after lifetime after... You'll wait and wait and wait and wait. If that's how we measure ourself. By what it throws up or what it doesn't throw up, we'll wait forever. But when we notice that the mind, its just doing what minds do. 'To return to myself I need to go through this.. another cathartic experience.. Ah! That too! Ah.' Welcoming that. That mind bubble. That projection that it contains within itself an empty promise. But welcoming that. 'Ah, there it is again. Trying to get me to chase. You know, like a dog.' 'Go this way, you'll be happy over here.' *laughs* 'You'll be happy when! You'll be happy if!'

It can get very entertaining, actually. It can get very entertaining watching the conditioned mind spin, in ever more subtle ways. You know, the clothing becomes beautiful. You know, that it wears. The spiritual clothing? Oh! God! Its just.. its the best. *laughing* Thats how it works, right? The facades that it spins, um... become more deceptive rather than less, actually. But when you start to get on to it, it doesn't matter. You're just, 'Ah. There it is again.'

What remains? What is it spinning in? What's not spinning? What can't be spun? Even when the mind is spinning its story."

Beautiful. I used to know a dog who would nudge toys into your hand while you were reading, and I could find I was playing without noticing that I'd started. Just like thought.

exactly!

but from where did it come?

"give me a reason..."

gimmegimmegimme.give.

hehe

barf

The story or the story tellers?

Some call it Art Madness... the artist not creating art.

Art..and its definition. The holding on to views about art.and its definition.

this is and thats not. Art. Borgeois. Boarderlines. No difference. Dropping Views.

Bake bread. Clean a mirror. Art.

Dog nudging Thy Hand.

Players pray and Prayers Play.

Does the artist create for the sake of his/her audience?. yes. no.

Just like Thought.

Perspective perspective perspective.

Edited by rain

Ever Precious Present Perspectives

Art..and its definition. The holding on to views about art.and its definition.

this is and thats not. Art. Borgeois. Boarderlines. No difference. Dropping Views.

Bake bread. Clean a mirror. Art.

Dog nudging Thy Hand.

Players pray and Prayers Play.

Does the artist create for the sake of his/her audience?. yes. no.

Just like Thought.

Perspective perspective perspective.

Edited by Spectrum

crown opens...heart opens...opposite order if I understand the female process...either way, awareness of eternal self occurs...imagine the possibilities :)

xeno I dont undertand this his or her way.

why the golden flower seems to be "the method" for me. right now.

And the sleeping pill is kunlun for my friend ;) ..

only max knows.

????

my heart inexploded. but I think it still can convulse expand and implode again..

there is so much sadnesss, beauty, empathy, intensness and co-listening.. hit me with the ball thing. boiingg.

"I declare I am an empty Ring. Even Scientists in their dustjackets stare blindly in to the atom.

I am the rings of old sound."

I am really fed up.

I am past tired , joy, bliss, chaos spectrum, and angry, disappointed, bystanding witness.

snore.

do or donut. not even.

you must be joking hudun. praising the oscillator, this praise of extremes..

the juxtaposition of paradoxes is as outofdate as einsteins theory of relativity.

yes is the answer I guess. everytime.

pulsing.

sustaining.

Who's ringing the bell in here?

Ringing

Sustain

Silence

Shhhhh

Exhaale

Haaaaa

Innhale

Hennnn

Signals

Edited by Spectrum

xeno I dont undertand this his or her way.

Nor do I. I know what the process is for me, and have reported it. I gleen from disparate sources what it is for women and surmise it...please inform.

So much more that you've said warrants reply...I may now only offer this:

nurture does earth to seed but more so does rain.

"There is something to be learned from a rainstorm. When meeting with a sudden shower you try not to get wet

and run quickly along the road, by doing such things as passing under the eves of houses, you still get wet.

When you are resolved from the beginning, you will not be perplexed, though you will still get the same soaking. This understanding extends to all." -Hagakura

Edited by Spectrum