Sign in to follow this  
Sanity Check

Do we have volcanic issues in our future?

From my 15 minute search on Google.  Probably not.  National Geographic, Government site, Space.com.. point towards no dangerous current pattern.  Volcanic activity there is followed pretty closely.  

Could be wrong, but on my list worries, it's pretty low.. ie example there are 14 insect types that rank more threatening.  

On 11/6/2023 at 2:00 AM, Sanity Check said:

Should I be worried?

Don't worry.  Be informed and be prepared.

Preparedness prevents 

Sorry I didn't do a good job explaining potential reasons for concern.

Magma chambers in yellowstone national park, iwo jima, iceland and mount st helens all appear to be filling with magma at unprecedented rates.

All of this is occurring within a timeframe near to simultaneously. Which could imply a significant global trend.

10 minutes ago, Sanity Check said:

Which could imply a significant global trend.

If there is an emergency in your area do you have a plan?

For me, in my area, the most likely emergency event is a massive earthquake which will disrupt water supply, natural gas, gasoline, electricity and access to food.  We are prepared for for 3 weeks of off the grid survival in case that occurs.

I would recommend making a plan for yourself and your family first.  What are the risks of catastrophe in your local area? Make a plan so that you are prepared in case that happens.  After that consider other areas and perhaps a global trend.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

I would not be worried   just about  that  ;

https://www.sciencefocus.com/planet-earth/earths-mysterious-core

and

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-climate/groundwater-extraction-shifted-earths-axis-study-8692912/

This 'thing' with the missing ground water makes those areas (on land ) lighter . Eventually this water goes into the rising oceans, that makes the crust under the oceans heaver .   I  dont know if that makes magma rise where the pressure is less , or not .  :unsure:

But dont worry , these could al l be 'long term' 'affectless'  processes  and all we really need for a 're-set' is the international failure of the internet .

As I was discussing with a friend yesterday .   I could not continue our discussion by text today however  ; 

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/internet/major-optus-outage-across-australia/news-story/32b29aa51b0af0433d55c04615c82ca7

Its back on now , it must be , as I just got a text in from her continuing our discourse;

" There is this wondrous thing called life

Tra la lar

and when the internet goes down

you feel yourself in strife

Tra la lar

take some time to be with wonder

tra la lar

Yay!  The internet's crashed Down Under."

Edited by Nungali

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

I would not be worried   just about  that  ;

https://www.sciencefocus.com/planet-earth/earths-mysterious-core

This 'thing' with the missing ground water makes those areas (on land ) lighter . Eventually this water goes into the rising oceans, that makes the crust under the oceans heaver .   I  dont know if that makes magma rise where the pressure is less , or not .  :unsure:

But dont worry , these could al be 'long term' 'affectless'  processes  and all we really need for a 're-set' is the international failure of the internet .

Yay!  The internet's crashed Down Under."

I'm not certain if governments and nations can exist without the internet.

Elections rely on electronic voting and mail in ballots.

Facial recognition is built on internet data networking.

Countries like sweden have adopted "cashless societies" where a good percentage of finance is conducted through RFID chips implanted in peoples hands.

CBDCs (central bank digital currencies) which rely on internet infrastructure are also being deployed.

Being someone who normally reads thousands of news stories every year for the past 15+ years. 

I remember past attempts to target the main DNS servers with DDoS attacks in an attempt to bring the entire internet down. It would be interesting to theorize scenarios capable of ending internet functionality. The more likely scenario could be similar to russia's current trend where they have disconnected their local internet from the rest of the global internet to isolate themselves.

Edited by Sanity Check
  • Like 1

Just in time for the impending poleshift cycle. Would make sense for this to spark increased volcanic activity. If this goes down in our lifetimes it would become grim to say the least. From my deep dives into the past I speculated cannibal tribes as the main surviving fractions the last time where there was either a large meteor or a super volcano making the world go dark for Years with no sunshine or growth. It explains a lot of modern Day psychological issues also. 

On the other hand when I asked this ET lady on an OBE she showed me we needed mostly to worry about spacedebree around our planet from what I was shown but this was meant for my lifetime I guess as all of these scenarios are bound to happen at some point be it a meteor or a supervolcano. 

A solarflare EMP reset might be the lessor of these evils but would sure a damned also bring a lot of fatalities from starvation before things would get working again. 

Also as someone who lives 45min away from Sweden no, they don't use RFID chips at all this is a very fringe group like 0.001 % of people there. 

14 hours ago, Sanity Check said:

I'm not certain if governments and nations can exist without the internet.

Elections rely on electronic voting and mail in ballots.

Facial recognition is built on internet data networking.

Countries like sweden have adopted "cashless societies" where a good percentage of finance is conducted through RFID chips implanted in peoples hands.

CBDCs (central bank digital currencies) which rely on internet infrastructure are also being deployed.

Being someone who normally reads thousands of news stories every year for the past 15+ years. 

I remember past attempts to target the main DNS servers with DDoS attacks in an attempt to bring the entire internet down. It would be interesting to theorize scenarios capable of ending internet functionality. The more likely scenario could be similar to russia's current trend where they have disconnected their local internet from the rest of the global internet to isolate themselves.

Well, certain 'apologists' ... or maybe they are experts ( this is way beyond me ) said ; the internet was not down, it was working fine, it was just the ACCESS to it that was not working .

:D 

But still ... if the Internet is fine , but no one could access it ... I cant help wondering .... what is the Internet 'up to'  .... during its time of 'hermitage'  ?      :huh:  

Spoiler

Internet :  " Shhhh !   I am 'restructuring things'   .....

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/empathic-minds/202306/is-ai-our-most-dangerous-rival

10 hours ago, Nahfets said:

Just in time for the impending poleshift cycle. Would make sense for this to spark increased volcanic activity. If this goes down in our lifetimes it would become grim to say the least. From my deep dives into the past I speculated cannibal tribes as the main surviving fractions the last time where there was either a large meteor or a super volcano making the world go dark for Years with no sunshine or growth. It explains a lot of modern Day psychological issues also. 

On the other hand when I asked this ET lady on an OBE she showed me we needed mostly to worry about spacedebree around our planet from what I was shown but this was meant for my lifetime I guess as all of these scenarios are bound to happen at some point be it a meteor or a supervolcano. 

In the future , cannibalistic cave men will have a good show at night as over the years the space debris orbit's decay and re-entry .

Hmmm ... how much radioactive material is up there ?   Put ALL of this stuff we are talking about together  (plus some other stuff, like permafrost melt, methane release ;  burning lakes and snow ....)  JEEZE we have made a mess of it .

I have been looking into an ancient Aboriginal prophesy  about a 'big re-set' , or as they say ' the  dreaming lines of the Earth will be broken and then re-made .  Signs are ' a big wave of incomprehensible change sweeps over the land . Well, that happened after 1777 !   All the ways change and the Law is broken , that started then too .  Next is , a disease that 'they' have no cure for sweeps across the land .  That happened . Then people are unable to talk to each other   (internet down ? )    Then water becomes scarce ( now  happening )  or  unavailable  and people start fighting and killing each other over water .

( Starting today , a 10 day 'retreat / journey'  is happening , going into the interior to learn more about this from teachers , and explore the special medicine plants that are supposed to help with this transition . I won't be on it , but I look forward to learning more when its over , from it's results . )

A solarflare EMP reset might be the lessor of these evils but would sure a damned also bring a lot of fatalities from starvation before things would get working again. 

We already got a LOT of fatalities happening all over the place for many different reasons . I am sure we are capable of killing each other off without all these issues  , if that sliver of 'good' disappears .

Also as someone who lives 45min away from Sweden no, they don't use RFID chips at all this is a very fringe group like 0.001 % of people there. 

On 11/11/2023 at 6:59 PM, Nungali said:

Iceland is about to crack open .

image.png.f7fb1caed458c1b142707ef020b1290f.png

https://theconversation.com/volcanic-eruption-lights-up-iceland-after-weeks-of-earthquake-warnings-a-geologist-explains-whats-happening-220193

The length of the crack in the volcano is about 3.5km and the lava was flowing at a rate of around 100 to 200 cubic metres per second after the initial eruption.

" Stunning footage has shown 100m high lava waves lap up out of an Icelandic ridge following the eruption of a volcano on the island."

Supposedly 'this one'  will not eject coarse particles that might shut down air traffic - as in 2010 .  However , the capitol might be threatened by toxic gasses .   Not much they can do to stop that .   Mask up .

The crust of the earth expands during summer via thermal expansion.

Contracting during winter, when average temperatures are lower.

if there is a disaster it could hit around summertime when the crust of the earth expands squeezing magma.

Hopefully, there will be no crisis.

Sign in to follow this