Mana conduit

Is there a system that allows me to toss a tank and tank a nuke

23 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Read the OP  .     He wants to be like a tank or a nuke .   And that is no where as silly s thinking he means he is gonna individually go around punching out  world leaders and dictators , 'within arms reach ' . 

Are you stupid ? It is written "toss a tank" (which means throw a tank) not "be like a tank"; "tank a nuke" (which means to be unscathed by nuke explosion). 

No ... I corrected it , away from the projection you where putting on the OP

No ... your "discourage others" is my "preventive action". Your "punish" is my "revenge".

It seems you did not even understand what I write.

A statement with a question mark  - that either means you are calling me retarded or asking me if I am .  Lets go with the second one ; It would seem you want to know , in context of what led me to make that comment , if I  should be concerned about a plan to eliminate the retarded as that might include me  and if I am not, why should I worry .

Cannot answer this now.

More non -  sense .   By me not writing i no way would bring the thread under control .  But by writing and pointing out some of you guys have projected your negative feelings emotions and would be solutions .... into  Man Conduit's  , maybe will make the 'enlightened' more aware of what they are doing and perhaps examine whatever motivated them to do that in the first place 

I meant that you should stop writing, because your posts are disruptive and lack content regarding the topic. You prefer discuss in a conflictual and personal manner and trash threads with many posts. If you stop writing, there will be less threads out of control. 

What about the last question ... about the                       ,               where is the answer ? 

Edited by Indiken
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

The Learner and Indiken are young ?

I would have thought that applied more to the OP  ... although his idea  does seem to relate to threat . . . but certainly not revenge .

Yes the original poster.

19 hours ago, Nungali said:

Yes, thats a good idea , I am sure he planned to change world corruption by  'throwing punches' .

:D 

I honestly know that throwing punches alone would take time to do anything so I just wanted to show people it was possible to do so they could hopefully try and do it too so many people don't live in fear of a government 

Imo lots of evil deeds are fuelled by righteous indignation. I prefer to stick with LL’s green tea. :)

20 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

50565309_309250386372128_8422852160798064640_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cobie said:

Imo lots of evil deeds are fuelled by righteous indignation. I prefer to stick with LL’s green tea. :)

I just wanna show people it's possible to get strong enough to not fear the government 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

… it's possible to get strong enough to not fear the government 

That depends on the type of government you live under. Where do you live?

Edited by Cobie

26 minutes ago, Mana conduit said:

Mine is chill but others are not

Thank you for your answer. I don’t know what to say further, as I have no political knowledge whatsoever. I think your heart is in the right place. :wub:

22 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I forgot who created this image and wrote these words (wasn't me!) but it's one of my favorites.  Seems to me if we want world peace, starting with ourselves is not a bad idea.

50565309_309250386372128_8422852160798064640_n.jpg

The book where I read that quote had this story.  An American wanted to go to Cambodia (or was it Thailand) to to study with study meditation w/ monks.  He was stopped at the airport, they said 'Don't you know there's a war going on.  Why do you want to go there?'

He said 'Making a cup of tea, I stop the war'.. and they let him in, to study. 

That's my recollection, don't recall which book but I've always love the quote.  Peace starts with me.  In the midst of chaos and potential violence, the person who makes and serves tea, may stop the war.  I hear a large batch of spaghetti works too.

addon>  Maybe it was from a Stephen Levine book.  In my 20s his book 'A Gradual Awakening' was my favorite.   In any case I found this:

“Drinking A Cup of Green Tea, I Stop the War”   
In the early '50s, Paul Reps, who was in his forties, had traveled to Japan en route to visit a respected Zen master in Korea. He went to the passport office to apply for his visa and was politely informed that his request was denied due to the conflict that had just broken out. Reps walked away, and sat down quietly in the waiting area. He reached into his bag, pulled out his thermos and poured a cup of tea. Finishing his tea he pulled out a brush and paper upon which he wrote a picture poem. The clerk read the poem and it brought tears to his eyes. He smiled, bowed with respect, and stamped Reps' passport for passage to Korea. Reps' Haiku read: "drinking a bowl of green tea I stop the war." (Thanks to Robert C., our new friend and fact checker for pointing out that the quote comes from Paul Reps).

“If you want to understand what ‘making a cup of green tea, I stopped the war’ means, it would be something like this: mindfully I pick up the kettle, mindfully I walk to the sink, mindfully I fill the kettle with water, mindfully I walk to the stove, mindfully I put the kettle down on the stove, mindfully I reach for the knob! Mindfully, I watch the water as the fire begins to make it boil. Mindfully, as the water boils, I lift the kettle from the stove. Mindfully, I pour the water over the tea. Mindfully, I hold the cup to check the temperature. Mindfully, when it’s ready, I strain the tea leaves, and then mindfully, I drink the tea and feel the taste of it.”

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, thelerner said:

“If you want to understand what ‘making a cup of green tea, I stopped the war’ means, it would be something like this: mindfully I pick up the kettle, mindfully I walk to the sink, mindfully I fill the kettle with water, mindfully I walk to the stove, mindfully I put the kettle down on the stove, mindfully I reach for the knob! Mindfully, I watch the water as the fire begins to make it boil. Mindfully, as the water boils, I lift the kettle from the stove. Mindfully, I pour the water over the tea. Mindfully, I hold the cup to check the temperature. Mindfully, when it’s ready, I strain the tea leaves, and then mindfully, I drink the tea and feel the taste of it.”

If only every Korean did this back then...  They would be slaughtered by the red army.

But it would have been nice.

12 hours ago, Partez said:

If only every Korean did this back then...  They would be slaughtered by the red army.

But it would have been nice.

I think the hope is both sides would do it, particularly the leaders.  Get together, make a cup of green tea, carefully.  Smell it, share it.  Appreciate where it came from and the difficulties growing, harvesting and preparing tea.  In such appreciation they find enough commonality to not need aggression.  

In any case tea is a poet's weapon, could be a powerful one, if used early enough.   Before nationalism and extremists get involved.  Weapons are tools, good to keep a variety of them.  Tea between leaders at the right time and place is a good one.  After all, tea has made and broken whole empires.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, thelerner said:

I think the hope is both sides would do it, particularly the leaders.  Get together, make a cup of green tea, carefully.  Smell it, share it.  Appreciate where it came from and the difficulties growing, harvesting and preparing tea.  In such appreciation they find enough commonality to not need aggression.  

In any case tea is a poet's weapon, could be a powerful one, if used early enough.   Before nationalism and extremists get involved.  Weapons are tools, good to keep a variety of them.  Tea between leaders at the right time and place is a good one.  After all, tea has made and broken whole empires.    

Dropping pearls mate.  Appreciate you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thelerner said:

Get together, make a cup of green tea, carefully.  Smell it, share it. 

Hot tea when it is shared forces everyone to slow down.  It cannot be gulped, but only sipped. 

• Like 2

I have found a  system that allows you to be able to toss a tank .

Just sit here  ....

image.png.1cc63154dd1c46321f6fe072083e8d9d.png

image.png.29a4bed5595399c15796b51a1160df02.png

• Haha 1

On 29/10/2023 at 8:11 AM, Indiken said:

Are you stupid ? It is written "toss a tank" (which means throw a tank) not "be like a tank";

I must be .  Thanks for the correction, see above .

"tank a nuke" (which means to be unscathed by nuke explosion). 

I see .    Some type of 'gamer speak' I suppose .

No ... your "discourage others" is my "preventive action". Your "punish" is my "revenge".

Okay .  ( I hope you are not a Judge or Magistrate  :(  )

It seems you did not even understand what I write.

Its more that I see a rather obvious difference between 'vengeance' and 'punishment '  .... and you do not .

Am I understanding yet ?

Cannot answer this now.

I meant that you should stop writing, because your posts are disruptive and lack content regarding the topic. You prefer discuss in a conflictual and personal manner and trash threads with many posts. If you stop writing, there will be less threads out of control. 

What about the last question ... about the                       ,               where is the answer ? 

?

Did you mean this one ;  "  By the way, why do you like empty spaces, empty lines and lack of order of symbols like (" logical  "        ?) so much ? " 

I just like them .... I like empty spaces because I prefer the open countryside to the city ,  standing on the beach and looking out to the wide expanse of the Pacific , the uncluttered night sky horizon , etc .    I like walking the empty lines , when they are abandoned , no risk of trains coming , they cross the gullies and streams, they are fairly level and might even tunnel through the mountain in places .... excellent for a rainforest walk ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorrigo_railway_line

.... its also interesting if you are into abandoned  locomotives ;

image.thumb.png.7826be6b42627686e7cbc9e2611d3192.png

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

On 11/1/2023 at 4:40 AM, Nungali said:

see above .

What ?

I see .    Some type of 'gamer speak' I suppose .

Yes. 

Its more that I see a rather obvious difference between 'vengeance' and 'punishment '  .... and you do not .

What is the difference you see ?

Oxford languages (through Google search):

vengeance = punishment inflicted or retribution exacted for an injury or wrong.

punishment = the infliction or imposition of a penalty as retribution for an offence.

So, the meanings are: vengeance is infliction done for injury; punishment is infliction done for injury;

Edited by Indiken