old3bob

coffee put into concrete

Other fun with coffee :

Girl takes my order at the take away window at a cafe in town , she is holding the empty cup up and is poised with a pen ; 

"Name ? "

" Stafanoduoacantoupolis "

... she actually starts to write that and  " How do you spell that ? "

me;  "   S  .....  t  ....a ...f..a...n...actuoplaquss .  "

... and she is  still trying to write it on the cup   !  :D

Me :  " Just put 'Steve' ."

admission:  My coffee name is Rumple.  

seemed the ideal coffee name and Michael is so common

21 hours ago, old3bob said:

is that the end of the story or...?

What  ?

Okay then ...

.... and then she wrote 'Steve'   on it . Later she called out 'Steve ? '  and I took it and drank it .

-  It did not appear to have any concrete in it .

• Haha 1

I like to use a different name each time .  Or start reciting your phone number just as she is finishing writing the name . or ask for 9 sugars  . . .  or 1/3 cow milk, 1/3 soy and 1/3 almond .  

Unless its at my local store ... wow, the women in there  ....  "  No ,   youre not getting two sugars .... one will do . "    :huh:

I still cant get over the time , I returned it , said it was too cool,    the German dude took it back , opened it, stirred it , put the lid back on and handed it back ..... me and the  other worker behind the counter , one of the   woman are just standing there gawping at him  and he ...  " Thank you , have a nice day , "

:D  

That shops crazy !  Very entertaining  .   ( The other day , I go in and two of the local crazy women are behind the counter ... oh-O ! The huge large one  is rude and suggestive  so I ask the other  'What;s going on with her today '? '  - the other (out load  with straight tourist customers about  ) :    " She's a hornbag ! "    .....  Jezuz !  :blink:

• Haha 1

On 10/9/2023 at 1:44 AM, blue eyed snake said:

I'd rather grow some mushrooms on the leftovers first

OESTERZWAMMEN KWEKEN DEEL 1 - YouTube

:wub: So appreciate your contributions and presence here.

• Like 1