old3bob

when should long time

5 hours ago, old3bob said:

hello no, you are fine as you are.

Btw bellybuttons would be more difficult to get sand out of them without water,  but of course most gals would not want a stranger on the beach doing that... ;)

Hmmm .... they doint seem to mind those guys on the Gold Coast beaches that go around offering to spray you with suntan lotion  (how old school is that ?  ... you would think they would be offering sun block lotion )  anyway , I might try the sandy belly button  thing and go around the beach with a  back pack  pump sprayer  ....

" Flush your belly button Ma'am ? Two  dollars ?   " 

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

I can see me wearing that on the nude beach .... only that  .

" Excuse me Sir .... do you need the sand sprayed off your nipples ? "

Ha!   A friend said this *  yesterday to me , but when I started singing this song he had no idea what I meant -  never heard of it !

*  "  I have these really vivid visions ... the last one, I  was in the year 2525 and  ...  "

Spoiler

( I guess I should continue,  as I found it interesting  )  "  ....   and I was down at the river mouth by the sea . Everything looked natural and no trace of man .... but then I noticed some Aboriginals camped by a fire , naked and cooking shellfish ... they seemed to have reverted to their original state  , which surprised me . The a little boy asked an old man, ' Grandfather , yell us that old story about the 'White Ghosts' again ."

• Thanks 1