Hi!

I am planning to buy 1 year online and training of Adam mizner.

The course cost around 500 dollar, if we join 10 person or more it can cost less than 50 dollar.

If you want to join in this Joint purchase to buy cheap, join this telegram group https://t.me/+GDA3Vk-P_8tjZjM8 or send me a private message. 

This is a way to see, without expending a lot of money, if this course cost all that he ask. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

come on people. those cubans and glenfiddich aint gonna pay for themselves. it takes a village.

well... at least you're not bitter about it.  :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

well... at least you're not bitter about it.  :lol:

actually I am. but i have a threefold coping mechanism.

first i think about the gullible innocents  who are craving powers so they get cheated out of their hard earned 500 bucks, their year's savings,  by the tawdry clowns. And i get bitter. Then i remember that the innocent ones do get an illusory hope in exchange for their sweat blood and tears - and i get serene.

then i think about the name of the Dao dragged through the mud by the clowns and i get bitter. Then i remember that the Dao does not even have a name while the clowns aint gonna like their next rebirth  - and i nod my head in acceptance.

And finally i remember that i know the Dao while no one else does - and the bitterness is 

gone. as if it was never there. ;)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

And finally i remember that i know the Dao while no one else does - and the bitterness is 

Nothing like a little Daoist schadenfraudeude to brighten one's day.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

Ah Frau Schaden,   meine alte  Geliebte 

In addition to having a better grasp of the Dao than I, you're also much more proficient in German.  I have no idea what the post above means.  While I would like to be more erudite, I take comfort in the thought that my ignorance will give your day a little boost.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cobie said:

how do you know?

never met anyone who knows;)

1 hour ago, liminal_luke said:

While I would like to be more erudite

sorry man i just made an unfunny pun because you typed schaden- frau- deude instead of scha·den·freu·de. well Frau is a woman schaden is pain so i go 'ah mrs. pain my old mistress'. See? not funny. just cute.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

never met anyone who knows;)

sorry man i just made an unfunny pun because you typed schaden- frau- deude instead of scha·den·freu·de. well Frau is a woman schaden is pain so i go 'ah mrs. pain my old mistress'. See? not funny. just cute.

No problem, Taoist Texts.  I was just trying -- not very successfully perhaps -- to give you a friendly hard time.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Does it?  Now I'm really in trouble.

...  with a capital T, and that rhymes with B that stands for Bums...

Spoiler

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2023 at 12:03 PM, Taoist Texts said:

actually I am. but i have a threefold coping mechanism.

first i think about the gullible innocents  who are craving powers so they get cheated out of their hard earned 500 bucks, their year's savings,  by the tawdry clowns. And i get bitter. Then i remember that the innocent ones do get an illusory hope in exchange for their sweat blood and tears - and i get serene.

then i think about the name of the Dao dragged through the mud by the clowns and i get bitter. Then i remember that the Dao does not even have a name while the clowns aint gonna like their next rebirth  - and i nod my head in acceptance.

Fair enough old chap.  We all have our triggers and you seem to have found your balance and have a good heart and a deep knowledge and commitment to learning and following your path.  Good on ya mate. 

• Thanks 1