Ethan singh

Authentic golden body

1 hour ago, Taomeow said:

heaven-earth connection is also something that in reality happens in a spiral,

Perhaps in a double spiral - as demonstrated by the DNA molecule - out-breath and in-breath

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lairg said:

Perhaps in a double spiral - as demonstrated by the DNA molecule - out-breath and in-breath

No doubt about the significance of the double spiral, but single spirals too are all over the body -- bones, skeletal muscles, the continuous spiral line of the fascial band connecting the whole body (from the side of the skull crisscrossing around down to the feet) and even the heart, whose helical structure was known for 500 years but only very recently "untangled."  A most intricate spiral, the cochlea, sits inside the inner ear, and our thinking runs via spiral-shaped axons that act as transmission lines.  

Trees often have one spiral marked in their trunks.  Those with clockwise down spirals tend not to like humans - dangerous to camp underneath.

Trees with anticlockwise up spirals tend to like humans

I met a tree the other day with only one side of the trunk showing a spiral.  It looked like a horizontal wall of light was hitting one side of the tree and then the light descended into the earth so that the other side was not affected.

Edited by Lairg

On 2023-04-25 at 7:19 PM, liminal_luke said:

Some of my deepest experiences of the central channel and "emptiness" occured during Kan and Li retreats with Healing Tao teacher Michael Winn. 

This method is of course controversial as it involves much visualization, something anathema to some alchemically knowledgeable Bums around these parts.  My own subjective experience is that it can be very powerful.  

My sense is that the complicated mental gymnastics of setting up a steaming cauldron can be skipped by simply going to the center.  I believe the emptiness is already present in all of us, at least in rudimentary form, and we need only go inside and discover it.

I came to a similar conclusion that most visualization can be skipped in UHT practices. I found that if you're initiated into UHT practices, most if not all practices begin to happen on their own if I abide in deep emptiness and stillness, like mco orbit and sexual transmutation for example. And some alchemical practices like "fusion of the 5 elements" begin to take place automatically aswell when i tune into the golden Light practice that i do from a different tradition and abide in that meditation. 

I think the purpose of using visualization is like a crutch for those who are not developed enough, to give them something to hold on to or something to work with until they can work with different energies directly. The instructions can be really confusing in that system tho.

Edited by Salvijus

On 2023-04-21 at 8:25 PM, Ethan singh said:

Does anyone know of this 

Is it called something else 

If it's ascension, rainbow body you're talking about then the most important factor is learning to work and drink the Light of God. The material that I study from says, you can't achieve ascension and transform the dust body into light body without the energy of Love and Light being a major ingrediant in the alchemy process. (probably why bodhisatvas and golden body go together)

If you want to learn more about how to work with this Light i can show you an ancient essene lineage with ancient egyptian roots and practices. Tho i don't know if that alone will be enough to achieve golden body, but it's a major element that is needed according to my study. Some advanced transmittions and initiations might be required later on but you're not there yet so it's too soon for you to talk about it imo.

If you care to learn more about it, here's an introductory video. And if you chose to follow the rabbit hole further you may not be able to come back, cheers 🙃

Bonus video on immortal body

Edited by Salvijus