Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Object from the future

I was able to get a picture with the help of AI, which depicts an object of the future. What do you think it is for?

880prz_26e049ecbf265551b832d7cc9fb3d3f237f35eac.jpg

Jet gas air  heater .... we used to run them in the mess tent at work .  This guy above is having a BBQ in the desert , where it is very cold , hence the large size of the  gas heater , and this one is a mobile version . He has set it up but is having difficulty using it due to his hunch back and weirdly angled neck and jutting forward head. He should probably use the radio, buried by sand in the foreground , to call for help .  ( I had hoped dorky clothes would have been eliminated from the future , apparently not .)

• Haha 1

It also looks like a giant orgasmatron 5000 . 

Guy looks depressed as he just started 100 day 'retention practice' . 

• Haha 2

On 4/8/2023 at 3:56 PM, Lois said:

I was able to get a picture with the help of AI, which depicts an object of the future. What do you think it is for?

880prz_26e049ecbf265551b832d7cc9fb3d3f237f35eac.jpg

Looks like it’s used to eat. The background is likely a simulation while the machine considers restoring outputs from fictional particles; the decadence a meal that feeds off unreal material but has no actual change is a common theme in Post-human society.

can't see the other end with blades, but it could be an electric razor for a giant God being who dropped it after visiting the earth or Cleopatra... (the end that is showing is where giant hair gobs are blown out)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this