Hi, i am reading Osho 's book called 108 meditations. In this book he said by meditation on agna chakra person develop heat in third eye. He also said this heat is food for third eye after this third eye activated and one can see subtle world he said one can see future and past and ghosts and angels. What's your opinion about this. the heat he mentioned i think yang chi. I would like to listen your opinion 

Look at Osho's students and see their development.

Look at Osho's crimes and see if you want him as a model to follow.

Look at people teaching from Osho's drivel and see how their development is.

This is all you need to know about if you're seeking to develop the third eye from what you've read in Osho's work.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

If it's "The Book of Secrets : 112 meditations",  it's a commentary for the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra (Kashmir Shaivism).

• Like 1

Light/Spirit/Chi/Prana is closely related to electricity.  Thus heat arises from resistance to the flow.

It may be better to release the resistance so that the flow can become more natural

Edited by Lairg
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bhathen said:

If it's "The Book of Secrets : 112 meditations",  it's a commentary for the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra (Kashmir Shaivism).

Yes this the book i read 

On 2023/3/23 at 5:27 PM, Chang dao ling said:

Hi, i am reading Osho 's book called 108 meditations. In this book he said by meditation on agna chakra person develop heat in third eye. He also said this heat is food for third eye after this third eye activated and one can see subtle world he said one can see future and past and ghosts and angels. What's your opinion about this. the heat he mentioned i think yang chi. I would like to listen your opinion 

Detach from what you experience and feel ,  not  attach to them ;    " 見怪不怪, 奇怪自敗"  ("   see them strange but not entangled  , otherwise , you are doomed " )

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, exorcist_1699 said:

Detach from what you experience and feel ,  not  attach to them ;    " 見怪不怪, 奇怪自敗"  ("   see them strange but not entangled  , otherwise , you are doomed " )

Thanks.  Same applies to LdT meditation?

On 23/03/2023 at 9:27 AM, Chang dao ling said:

You may practice simple qigong and simple meditation without supervision/teacher. Yoga, cardio, pilates, e.t.c. It may not be the best idea for long-term progress, but not dangerous.

I do not recommend touching third-eye practices with the same carefree approach.

There are few people in the world who have a third eye working and open.

And a lot of things that can go wrong and cause lasting and debilitating injuries.
Nobody will be able to heal or fix you if that happens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Neirong said:

You may practice simple qigong and simple meditation without supervision/teacher. Yoga, cardio, pilates, e.t.c. It may not be the best idea for long-term progress, but not dangerous.

I do not recommend touching third-eye practices with the same carefree approach.

There are few people in the world who have a third eye working and open.

And a lot of things that can go wrong and cause lasting and debilitating injuries.
Nobody will be able to heal or fix you if that happens.

Neirong has a point. It is truly dangerous territory. One must have a extremely stable foundation, mind body etc. The vast amount of information and intensity from opening the third eye can easily overwhelm a practitioner.

But if one truly is truly stable and still and has made the necessary sacrifices in life to achieve this, one can open the third eye naturally through practicing stillness and emptiness to the highest degree. 

• Like 1