free-sea-red-med

Telepathy is real.

To get the thread back on track, one of the alkaloids of ayahuasca, later renamed harmine, was originally named telepathine by early 20th century researchers.  I think at some point I told some of the story of my profoundly telepathic days in the Amazon, courtesy of the brew, beginning with an episode where I mentally addressed someone using a diminutive of his first name and a guy in the group whom I'd never met approached me and told me that in his mind he heard me call his name.  Turned out the first name of my mental addressee was the same as the last name of that guy.  Impressed by both telepathy and synchronicity, I later made a point of googling into how common that last name is in the US.  About one in ten million.  

On 2/16/2023 at 8:30 AM, Lairg said:

I seem to get two forms of contact:

- a voice in the head when I ask questions

- concepts/ideas/images appearing in my awareness without preamble

The first I would classify as lower telepathy but the second is probably a mixture of higher mental (non-verbal) telepathy and intuition (heart knowing)

Such contacts are common when I am doing (or available to do) something useful for the greater system

If you're able to discern it, then there are high chances it's an entity contact.

Why I say so is because once on a low dose of psylocibin I felt the presence of the 'other' (very common). And it's usual to start a conversation. And damn the conversation is so incredible in the sense the response is so quick and also the smooth flow. I asked a question 'What is Kundalini?' and my mind went blank. That is when I realised that it was nothing but a conversation with my own self, and my mind obviously went blank because I had no clue of the answer.

As opposed to the actual entity contact I've had where there is a district voice.

As regards point 2, there is definitely an active force in the universe. The cause in your case may or may not be an entity. It could be the ultimate intelligence 'Brahman' or an actual entity.

There is a lot of mystery regarding the power and knowledge the entites hold and also how much influence they wield.

It begs the questions - Can they only provide you with information(through your mind) and the decision to act is in your hands or can they act on your behalf by controlling you? And how does this work in terms of animals and inorganic matter?

• Like 1

After 20 years of the voice I managed to identify him.  Sometime later he said he had been my physical father in Atlantis - but now no longer human.

I was working closely with a spiritual woman who had the same contact.    One time I said to her that he had told me that he had been her father long ago.   She replied that he had told her that some months before but she had been unwilling to tell me since she was not sure how valid was her contact.

Edited by Lairg

On 2/16/2023 at 11:40 AM, Indiken said:

Say we have a telephatic communication and we see in imagination that other person's image like we would see that other person when speaking in video call. Is this possible ?

If so, given not deceitful communication,

Could such image show how the person looks in reality, the same way we would be able to see with eyes;

Or would it be just "mental interpretation" of that other person regarding the knowledge we have;

Or else;

What do you think ?

An amazing question!

Well firstly we would have to divide the question into two parts with regards to 'who' we are having the conversation with.

In the case it's an actual living human being -  visual cortex may be activated, though I assume that would pull an insane amount of brain power (seeing that auditory telepathy is by itself a high level feat), which is why such feats are common on psychedelic drugs which seems to impart insane levels of energy and spiritual power.

Or maybe with practice it may be streamlined for everyday use.

In the second case being with entity contact on psychedelics, it's a no-brainer. Numerous experiences showing both the visual cortex and the auditory channels(in the brain,not the ears) are activated.

We would probably see a more 'real' version of them, because I doubt the brain would be able to hold on to it's filters at that level of consciousness.

Edited by free-sea-red-med
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Taomeow said:

To get the thread back on track, one of the alkaloids of ayahuasca, later renamed harmine, was originally named telepathine by early 20th century researchers.  I think at some point I told some of the story of my profoundly telepathic days in the Amazon, courtesy of the brew, beginning with an episode where I mentally addressed someone using a diminutive of his first name and a guy in the group whom I'd never met approached me and told me that in his mind he heard me call his name.  Turned out the first name of my mental addressee was the same as the last name of that guy.  Impressed by both telepathy and synchronicity, I later made a point of googling into how common that last name is in the US.  About one in ten million.  

Telepathy in the circles of South American shamans who consume Ayahuasca seem to be second nature for them.

Apparently when the icaros is performed post the consumption of the brew, all of them perceive it in their mind on a VISUAL level in the exact same way.

• Like 1

On 14-2-2023 at 11:08 PM, Nungali said:

I tried sending her  some thoughts and she immediately looked up at me in surprise and wonder .

thank you, that was a gift for that little girl.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Lairg said:

After 20 years of the voice I managed to identify him.  Sometime later he said he had been my physical father in Atlantis - but now no longer human.

I was working closely with a spiritual woman who had the same contact.    One time I said to her that he had told me that he had been her father long ago.   She replied that he had told her that some months before but she had been unwilling to tell me since she was not sure how valid was her contact.

It definitely seems all entities were humans at one point or another. 

This reminds me of a conversation I read on Reddit where a person was having a conversation with an entity on psylocibin and the entity said - "Even we know about God as much as you, which is nothing".

6 hours ago, blue eyed snake said:

thank you, that was a gift for that little girl.

Hey blue eyes !  Where ya been lately ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, free-sea-red-med said:

If you're able to discern it, then there are high chances it's an entity contact.

Why I say so is because once on a low dose of psylocibin I felt the presence of the 'other' (very common). And it's usual to start a conversation. And damn the conversation is so incredible in the sense the response is so quick and also the smooth flow. I asked a question 'What is Kundalini?' and my mind went blank. That is when I realised that it was nothing but a conversation with my own self, and my mind obviously went blank because I had no clue of the answer.

As opposed to the actual entity contact I've had where there is a district voice.

As regards point 2, there is definitely an active force in the universe. The cause in your case may or may not be an entity. It could be the ultimate intelligence 'Brahman' or an actual entity.

There is a lot of mystery regarding the power and knowledge the entites hold and also how much influence they wield.

It begs the questions - Can they only provide you with information(through your mind) and the decision to act is in your hands or can they act on your behalf by controlling you? And how does this work in terms of animals and inorganic matter?

image.png.e92c962e31a98d0b008245d4def82803.png

Oooooo ! Now you have done it !

This is veering away from telepathy but your post above has touched upon certain 'realities' . However it is about 'hearing voices in your head' . 

I will briefly mention the 'presence of the other'  .... one aspect known as 'the third man' .  It isn't common , but it has been reported a LOT more than once or twice . I won't go into that as more important stuff is afoot , but here is a start on it for one's own research :

Ernest Shackleton  - probably one of the greatest heroes of modern times  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_man_factor

Moving on the to her things you mentioned;

'Entities'  and ' Active Forces in the Universe' :  or ... 'spirits of a higher or lower order ' . Considering the individual psyche - spirits of a lower order may be personified  'drives' ( as in psychological drives ) , incorporated but communicative OR 'breaking corporation' - ie. striving or believing , and  striving to get you to believe they are a separate entity .  Of course the psyche may experience communication from 'outside' spirits , on various levels  but these ones are 'connected to us ' , part of us ,  as if in a vertical stream ( we can see the outside forces as around this stream , hence we 'stand at the crossroads ' ) . The forces 'above us', the higher spirits  that communicate directly with our psyche ( and actually make up part of our psyche ... or if one prefers the term 'superconscious' ) are more like Universal forces . There is a great difference and these can be detected and tested . (This is all part of evocation, and modern 'break through' psychiatry  - see below ) . Eg, a lower spirit (or, in  psychiatry, 'hallucination of the lower order ) claims separate identity ,  something like a person name, claims knowledge and psychic powers ( but when tested further or researched are shown to be only what the  person in question knows or has past experience of )  The can work to the detriment of the person and in the past have been considered 'evil' or 'demons' . They suggest things like self harm ,  violent acts , etc  (in common terms , they have 'gone crazy' , some 'criminally insane ' . But spirits (and  hallucinations ) of a higher order do not claim names but titles , often describing energies and forces and principles, they offer help and assistance and suggest benevolent actions , they can 'redeem' in ties of danger and crisis (including the 'psychiatric crises' mentioned above ) .  There is a lot more , I am being brief here (references below for further info and aback up of what I am outlining , from clinical professional trials ) .

This bit :  " It begs the questions - Can they only provide you with information(through your mind) and the decision to act is in your hands or can they act on your behalf by controlling you? And how does this work in terms of animals and inorganic matter?"

That's up to the individual whether they are controlled or not , in bad cases they seem to have relinquished control  ( eg a patient complains a demon is torturing their hand , they begin shielding their hand , in chronic cases they may end up doing nothing but sitting there holding their hand into their stomach and curling up ( again see below for detailed examples ) , they are often termed 'hopeless cases' and treatment stops replaced by drug 'therapy'  (basically anaesthetisation ) . BUT one thing stands out , a lower force will TRY to control you against your will but a higher force will never try that . They offer suggestions, 'beam energy' give hope and inspirations and yes, sometimes seem able to influence the physical plane , especially in times of danger or despair for the person in question .

Its my personal view that some types of people are more susceptible to the higher and others to the lower . In magic we learn to understand control appease and integrate the lower and invoke the higher . Still, in this great 'scheme of things we have certain 'rights' but also responsibilities -  ' The Contract   at the Crossroads ' - but that's another big subject .

To look into this further I highly recommend

Modern clinical psychiatric research affirms magical principles of evocation and invocation ;

A Confirmation of Swedenborg in Recent Empirical Findings

https://selfdefinition.org/hearing-voices/articles/wilson-van-dusen-presence-of-spirits-in-madness.htm

Also see  ;   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daimon

PS . This is what I LUV about studying cultural anthropology ; I have encountered this exact same knowledge and practice  (of course in different cultural clothing , practice and metaphor ) in Australian Aboriginal teachings ( but here presented in such a simple and basic way, its astounding ! ) and all the way through to Voodoo ceremonies I have been involved in .

514iKHEJKLL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

rip_malu_gurruwiwi_custodian_of_the_banu

Malu Gurruwiw - Starpole ritual.

....  gonna drum myself out now 

Edited by Nungali