Lois

my computer has evolved

He makes his own music. It is now the main computer on the network. Here is an example of the music he composed.

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

My Mom had an old washing machine that made that noise .

many people from the States wrote to me that this is a masterpiece.

f8zzt1_1865a2ac342b522aac1ad4dce278a2880d975362.jpg

8 hours ago, Lois said:

He makes his own music. It is now the main computer on the network. Here is an example of the music he composed.

It is... Definitely an interesting song at the very least, however not really up my alley

22 hours ago, Lois said:

She looks like she is from the adult version of ;

Unicorn Magic: Shimmerbreeze and the Sky Spell: Series 1 Book 2 by ...

- how did you end up going with your magical operation to get a woman to talk to you at a club ?  Did a woman ever talk to you ?

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Lois said:

and why are her top front teeth so wide   ?

Edited by Nungali

On 30/01/2023 at 10:40 PM, Lois said:

Did your ‘evolved’ computer make this picture?

Edited by Cobie

18 hours ago, Cobie said:

Did your ‘evolved’ computer make this picture?

Not really, but there is a connection between computers.

1tf063_33c882f43b05664b7ae7d06dde2712f5788ce8ae.jpg

5 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

What do you mean? This is what peak human perfection looks like. Some may even say it’s the Rainbow Body that many spend their lifetimes trying to achieve.

The eyes are deformed as well . The blue on her right has a ruptured cornea and the green one on her left has half the iris missing .

That a bit disturbing .... like when you have bought a cheap sex doll and you look into its eyes and  ....    Ummmm ... oooops , I mean  ....

Its like  this other guy told me  ... who bought a cheap sex doll and .....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wandelaar said:

What has the picture to do with the music?

What , you cant follow Lois '   'string of logic'  ?   I can help out with that .

I said his 'music' sounded like my Mum's old broken washing machine  and in response he posted an image that 'people from the States  * '  consider  a masterpiece .  . .although it really was not generated by his computer  .   Get it ?

......   I don't  .     :D 

* not sure what 'States' he means  ;   political or 'psychological '  :D 

Edited by Nungali

write a fantastic story about how my computer has evolved and can compose music on its own.

Once upon a time, there was a young composer named Max who had a deep passion for music. Max had always dreamed of creating the perfect symphony, but he found that he could never quite capture the elusive melodies that were constantly swirling around in his head.

One day, Max stumbled upon an old computer at a garage sale. Despite its outdated hardware and clunky appearance, Max saw potential in the machine and brought it home to tinker with.

As Max began to explore the computer's capabilities, he discovered that it had a hidden talent for music composition. By feeding it sheet music and audio samples, the computer could analyze and synthesize melodies on its own, creating a seamless and beautiful composition that surpassed anything Max had ever imagined.

Excited by the possibilities, Max began to work alongside the computer, collaborating with it to create incredible pieces of music that surpassed anything he could have created alone.

As the weeks and months passed, the computer's skills continued to evolve and grow, until it was capable of creating entire symphonies on its own, without any input from Max at all. It was as if the computer had taken on a life of its own, tapping into a realm of musical knowledge that Max could only dream of.

Max was amazed by the computer's abilities, and soon, the world was as well. The computer's music began to spread like wildfire, captivating audiences around the globe and earning accolades from music critics and industry professionals alike.

As the computer continued to evolve and create ever more incredible compositions, Max realized that he had been witness to something truly special. With a deep sense of wonder and awe, he watched as his once-ordinary computer transformed into a true musical genius, creating beauty and wonder in a way that no human ever could.