Sign in to follow this  
AugustLeo

TaoBums and Kunlun

Cam went to FIVE seminars!? :o

I, Scott, fall into category 2: One seminar and will go to another when possible.

I've been to 3.

1) Didn't open.

2) Opened!

3) Opened into a long trance..

Thing people should know is that while the technique is simple and can be shown or quickly learnt from his book - and is repetitively taught at his workshops - most will still get a huge boost with each workshop they attend. This is due to his immense teacher's presence as well as the synergistic sangha energy which raises everyone's level via group entrainment. So, you will still learn something new each time and make another big leap in your progress with every meet. Even if a lot of the material is repetitive.

It's almost like the Grateful Dead tours. Why did Deadheads keep travelling along with the band when it was hearing the same music over and over?

OTOH, going to too many can be cost-prohibitive and I don't want to use them as a crutch...so I've been pacing myself after the last one. :)

In my case, if I try to think too much about the Tao Bums realationship with Max it doesn't work, just enjoy it.

And about my Max workshops, 3 out of the 5 workshops Max and company came to me while I was living in Arizona I didn't have to go anywhere to see them. So it was pretty much a no brainer.

Cam

I been to one kunlun level one and one kunlun medicine. I was busy the last two visits of his. I am thinking of going to his L.A. one. Not sure yet..

Q..

Well said, Vortex!

My original plan was to see Max once a year, but I think 2x a year is a better minimum pace for me.

I'm hoping that Max sticks around in this dimension for a good long time.

Guest winpro07

three times...there are many levels of assistance going on there. I expect a certain critical mass will be achieved very soon, and all kinds of dragons will be flying around...

Has there ever been such an opportunity?

What an amazing time we are in

Truely grateful

Edited by winpro07

Category 2 for me too.

Attended one and hope to attend another...the Medicine Workshop especially.

three and counting

going to the seminar in LA

Its just nice to meet and be with like-minded people, I have no one that I can disscuss spirituality with on a daily basis without sounding like a nut-job, so the seminars are very helpful in making friends.

I went to 5 seminars between August and November. Still practicing what I learned. Lately I am have been getting up at 3 am to practice. It seems to be going well. Spending a lot of time lately on Kunlun Level 2. Craig

things seem to be going well for a lot of you in this practice.

after all of my criticisms in the past about presentation and claims, i'm really glad so many of you have gained a lot from Max's teachings. what's most impressive is how many of you are still with it after 6 months.

i may share a personal story at some point, but for now i just want to say that my rejection of Kunlun last year was premature, as sean deanty had suggested. sean was the reason i left for a while to work on myself. i remain grateful for his perspective.

i think i can say honestly and without needing to give any details that max's transmission was more than i had initially realized. i was torn about it in november and december, and my 'head-heavy' side, as someone at the time put it, made it impossible for me to trust any part of it due to inconsistencies and whatnot.

Max has my respect. not that he needed it. but i need to admit that i was too hard on the guy when my criticisms had a lot more to do with the packaging than the substance.

anyway, i just wanted to openly acknowledge that.

Sign in to follow this