Wilhelm

On the nature and utility of 'goal posts' in meditative and energetic practice

On the nature and utility of 'goal posts' in meditative and energetic arts  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How do you view the classical descriptions of accomplishment in the meditative and/or energetic arts that you practice? (i.e. Arhatship, Immortality, Rainbow Body etc. or even any of the Siddhi)

• The classics give literal descriptions of the various attainments
    • The classics give metaphorical or at least non-literal descriptions of the various attainments
    • I don't know
    • Other

7 hours ago, freeform said:

1 - white light like snow envelops the inner vision from around the sides… fills the vision. After, when I open my eyes all I can see is white for several hours. Slowly the white receded and it was like looking through fog.

2 - I absorb into the body, it starts to disappear, all that is left is a field of qi… over time as I absorb into the qi field, it disappears and various colour lights start… depending what I’ve been working on.

3 - very bright flashing light at the centre of inner vision that stabilises into a pure white light that over time condensed into a disk.

4 - a light that only appears outside of practice like a lightning flash - usually flashes 3 times.

Now thinking about it there are a few others - but doesn’t matter too much :) 

The first type and the second type are both typical black liver light.

The fourth is the phenomenon that the third eye has just opened.

The third possibility asks you to describe the timing of the occurrence.

The third kind of bright white light has "radiation light"?

The rays of light are the lines that radiate out like the rays of the sun.

第一種,第二種,都是典型的烏肝光。

第四種是第三眼剛開啟的現象。

第三種可能要請你描述一下出現的時機。

第三種的明亮白光請問有「放射光芒」嗎?

光芒就是像太陽光一樣的線條放射出來。

Usually this light is produced mostly because of the practice of vipasana. Are you a Theravada practitioner?

通常會產生這種光大多是因為修煉vipasana。你是南傳的練習者嗎?

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, freeform said:

Essentially using your mind in a focused, contrived or restricted way is ‘transfer method’… so focusing on points along the line would count as that. I’m not sure what’s meant by opening and closing the Dantiens means specifically, but that could certainly be contrived if it uses the mind to do it.

I think there’s a time and a place for that actually - but with the more subtle stuff like MCO, it’s better to ‘dig the channel’… Qi is sensitive and will rebel as soon as you try to contrive its movement… and contrivance also blocks access to various deeper aspects of qi (such as ‘cultivated qi’ or ‘preheaven qi’… or ‘Ling qi’ etc)… the wrong aspect of consciousness is driving the bus!

For instance many internal methods will have various standing and moving forms… your awareness is simply allowed to absorb into the body - and it’s the maintenance of correct mental and physical principles when standing that does the work (such as allowing the crown to be suspended as the rest of the body sort of hangs off it… and releasing the sternum… setting the shoulders, sinking into the kwa… stable, relaxed, attentive awareness etc)… all of these physical principles set up lines of internal tension (as long as muscles can relax) that correspond to various channels… like a taught guitar string that can carry a vibration in just the right tone… and along with the mental principles together they also allow the qi to sink while increasing the generation of Yang qi… (qi sinks - downward movement… yang qi is generated - upward movement) this sets up the initial ‘channel’ for the microcosmic orbit and the initial movement of qi… (though this isn’t the ‘real’ alchemical MCO yet… it’s just qi movement…)

There are also methods that use the hands to shape the qi… 

We never give the qi direction with the mind - with the mind we only ‘listen’ (absorbed, stable, relaxed awareness) and ‘release’ (Sung) while holding the correct posture (or doing the correct movements) - and this ‘digs the channels’ by reshaping the body - which in turn reshapes the channels for the ‘water’ to run down.

In fact the hardest and most crucial thing is training the mind not to interfere… constantly releasing even the tiniest level of contrivance (for example wanting to feel some effect is a sort of contrivance at the back of the mind)… it’s a never ending, almost impossible task :) 

Awaken wouldn’t agree with this methodology I imagine - she’s more keen on zifagong (spontaneous movement) - but in my tradition we use both ‘digging the channels’ and allowing the qi to refine and self-organise through spontaneous movement. One is better for ‘building’ and ordering - the other is better for mobilising, releasing and refining.

I did disagree with this practice.
Because standing still is also an interference of acquired thinking.

I have said many times that spontaneous energy is not always moving.
Spontaneous work means that it occurs naturally.

So when the body is not moving, let him not move, this is spontaneous gong.

I've explained it many times, but you still don't seem to get it.

As for those spontaneous gong teachers who teach wrongly, those are not the students I teach, and I don't have to be responsible for those people.

One, you shouldn't blame me for other people's wrong teaching.
Second, if you deliberately stand still, it is also a form of interference.

As long as it is a deliberate posture maintenance, it involves acquired interference.

我確實不同意這種練法。
因為站著不動也是一種後天思想的干涉。

我已經說過很多次了,自發功不是一直在動。
自發功的意思是自然發生。

所以當身體不動的時候,就讓他不動,這才是自發功。

我已經解釋很多次了,但是你好像一直沒搞懂。

至於那種錯誤教學的自發功老師,那不是我教出來的學生,我沒必要為那些人負責。

第一,你不應該把其他人的錯誤教學歸咎到我身上。
第二,你如果刻意站著不動,也是一種干涉。

只要是刻意的姿勢的維持,都牽涉到後天的干涉。

Although your interference does not appear at the level of qi, your interference appears at the level of gong.

Every time you practice, once you start, you can't distinguish between moving or not.

When the body wants to move, you cannot interfere.

The so-called non-interference does not start from "qi", but from you wanting to practice.

When you want to practice, when you start practicing, you go into noninterfering mode.

你的干涉雖然不是出現在氣的層次,但是你的干涉卻是出現在動功的層次。

每次的練習,只要一但開始,就不能區分動或者不動。

當身體要動,你也不能干涉。

所謂的不干涉,不是從「氣」開始,而是從你開始想要練習。

當你想要練習,當你開始練習,你就要進入不干涉的模式。

If your practice doesn't start with not interfering with body movements, your base qi will be very weak, which is the main reason you stay in white light.

To allow the black liver to evolve from white light to colored light, a large amount of basic Qi is needed.

If you don't start with the most basic non-interference body movements, the basic qi will be greatly weakened, resulting in insufficient motivation for evolution.

如果你的練習沒有從不干涉身體動作開始,你的基礎氣就會非常薄弱,這也是你停留在白光的主要原因。

要能讓烏肝從白光進化成彩色的光,需要大量的基礎氣。

如果沒有從最基礎的不干涉身體動作開始,就會大大的削弱了基礎的氣,造成演化的動力不足。

The term MCO has also been seriously misunderstood as circumventing the Ren and Du vessels.

This is another issue.

The real MCO is produced at another time, and it moves in the bone marrow. You can feel an electric current in the marrow, not on the surface.
Even the sensation in the sternum is very strong.
Here again cultural barriers are involved, because when I said that "Qi into the bone marrow" is the real MCO, basically most people in Taiwan and mainland China know it. But Westerners here seem to have no such concept.

MCO這個名詞也被嚴重的誤解成在任脈和督脈繞行。

這又是另外一個議題了。

真正的MCO是產生在另外一個時機,而且是在骨髓當中移動。你可以感受得到骨髓當中有一股電流,而不是在表層。
甚至胸骨的感受是非常強烈的。
這裡又牽涉到文化障礙了,因為當我講「氣入骨髓」才是真正的MCO的時候,基本上大部分的台灣人和中國大陸的人都知道。但是這裡的西方人似乎沒有這種概念。

The real MCO has two levels, one level refers to "qi enters the bone marrow", and the other level is the relative big circle, which is another big issue.

真正的MCO有兩個層面,一個層面指的是「氣入骨髓」,另外一個層面是相對大周天,這又是另外一個很大的議題了。

Edited by awaken

7 hours ago, awaken said:

The first type and the second type are both typical black liver light.

The fourth is the phenomenon that the third eye has just opened.

The third possibility asks you to describe the timing of the occurrence.

The third kind of bright white light has "radiation light"?

The rays of light are the lines that radiate out like the rays of the sun.

So my teacher has explained most of these… and you’re not quite right about all of them… but that’s because I’ve explained in more depth to my teacher and he can ‘see’ what’s going on anyway.

The original reason I started talking about light is because @Taoist Texts said something like “white light is white light” - but actually there are many white lights.

oh and the third light - no there are no radiating lines. I also don’t practice Vipassana… but I do practice meditation.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, freeform said:

So my teacher has explained most of these… and you’re not quite right about all of them… but that’s because I’ve explained in more depth to my teacher and he can ‘see’ what’s going on anyway.

The original reason I started talking about light is because @Taoist Texts said something like “white light is white light” - but actually there are many white lights.

oh and the third light - no there are no radiating lines. I also don’t practice Vipassana… but I do practice meditation.

It is not good for your teacher to respond like this, and it is easy to cause a bad reputation for your teacher.

First, black liver light is very common, and my students can tell it.
Second, you make others think that your teacher taught you strange powers.
Third, I overestimated you, you don't even have meditation in the desire realm.

The third kind of light is that I overestimated you. If there is no light rays, it should be black liver light.
In other words, there is only one kind of light for you.

The light of meditation in the Desire Realm is almost the same as the sun, and only those who can relax their consciousness can appear.

People with too tight consciousness will not have this kind of light.

你這樣回應對你的老師不好,容易替你的老師招惹不好的名聲。

第一,烏肝光是非常常見的,我的學生都能判斷得出來。
第二,你讓別人覺得你的老師教你怪力亂神。
第三,我高估你了,你連欲界禪定都沒有。

第三種光是我高估你了,如果沒有光芒,應該也是烏肝光。
也就是你的光只有一種。

欲界禪定的光跟太陽是幾乎一樣,必須能做到放鬆意識的人才有辦法出現。

意識太緊的人是不會出現這種光的。

我相信這裡應該有人可以出現欲界禪定的光,只是他們沒有說出來而已。

It's too bad if your teacher tells you that there are four different lights, when there is only one.

如果你的老師告訴你那是四種不同的光,那真的太糟糕了,事實上只有一種而已。

Edited by awaken

7 hours ago, awaken said:

The term MCO has also been seriously misunderstood as circumventing the Ren and Du vessels.

Yup - agreed. You might’ve missed it, but this is what I said in my post.

The real MCO is produced at another time, and it moves in the bone marrow. You can feel an electric current in the marrow, not on the surface.

This is way beyond the experience for most people. But yes you’re quite right… that’s the only way the real ‘jade fluid’ is produced.

I did disagree with this practice.
Because standing still is also an interference of acquired thinking.

Yes - but not my acquired thinking… it’s the formula passed down from my teacher’s teacher - and he has full attainment.

Even during zifagong, qi will move according to ‘natural patterns’… But in my tradition they want to build new ‘unnatural’ patterns into the body… they want to ‘order the qi’ according to a specific pattern… such as creating the Dantien and opening and connecting the channels.

55 minutes ago, freeform said:

Yup - agreed. You might’ve missed it, but this is what I said in my post.

This is way beyond the experience for most people. But yes you’re quite right… that’s the only way the real ‘jade fluid’ is produced.

Yes - but not my acquired thinking… it’s the formula passed down from my teacher’s teacher - and he has full attainment.

Even during zifagong, qi will move according to ‘natural patterns’… But in my tradition they want to build new ‘unnatural’ patterns into the body… they want to ‘order the qi’ according to a specific pattern… such as creating the Dantien and opening and connecting the channels.

This is what I said, it is best to read the classics, otherwise it is easy to be misled.

Dantian will only appear when Xiaoyao starts to appear.

You currently have the primary black liver light, so you have the lower dantian.

The advanced black liver light will appear in color.

The more advanced black liver light will also have lines or patterns in addition to the color.

But you don't have any signs of the middle dantian opening.

If you have sunlight, then you have a sign that the middle dantian is about to open.

But regarding the central channel, the left and right channels must be developed first, which is another topic.

這就是我說的,最好還是要看經典,否則容易被誤導。

丹田只有在小藥開始出現才會有。

你目前有初級的烏肝光,所以你是有下丹田的。

進階的烏肝光會出現顏色。

更進階的烏肝光除了顏色裡面也會有線條或者花紋。

但是你沒有任何中丹田要開啟的跡象。

如果你有太陽光,那你就有中丹田要開啟的跡象。

但是關於中脈就必須要先開發左右脈,這又是另外一個議題了。

I don't know which system you are in, but according to Dan Dao's system, you only have one light.

我不知道你是哪個系統的,但是根據丹道的系統,你只有一種光。

Spontaneous gong is not just about movement. If you can’t get rid of this kind of thinking, I’m afraid it will be difficult for you to understand what I mean by spontaneous gong.

自發功不是只有動作,如果你無法脫離這種思維,恐怕你很難理解我講的自發功是什麼意思。

Spontaneous gong and gong of spontaneous action are different thinking.

Regardless of whether it is moving or not, spontaneity is a natural occurrence, and no acquired artificial thoughts will be used to interfere.

Therefore, a senior practitioner of spontaneous exercises is likely to enter samadhi from the beginning of the practice, and he may not move from the beginning to the end.

自發功和自發動作的功是不一樣的思維。

不管動不動,自發就是自然發生,不會用後天人為思想去干涉。

因此,一個資深的自發功練習者很可能一開始練習就進入三摩地,他可能從頭到尾都沒有動過。

'jade fluid' comes from Lu Zu, and Lu Zu's poems have been seriously distorted by practitioners of the transfer method, so my next book will explain Lu Zu's poems clearly.

‘jade fluid’是來自於呂祖,而呂祖的詩被搬運法練習者扭曲得很嚴重,因此我下一本書會把呂祖的詩解釋清楚。

https://shopee.tw/product/84325322/22519354648/?fbclid=IwAR2WML6qCTzZGoNP0uu9RoJdnzTlMszIoRxqtKYGENSikoATGNBT2R6I5e0

I have just published my second book, Wu-Zen-Pian.

奧矣!最上一層,乃無作而亦無為。還丹七返,因有動而方有靜。上德以道全其形,斯純乾之未破;下德以術延其命,乃撅坎之已成。是以用陰陽之道,即依世法而修出世之法;效男女之生,必發天機而作泄天之機。方其性命以雙修,須仗法財而兩用。先結同心為輔佐,次覓巨室以良圖。然欲希至道,須密叩玄關。擇善地慎事之機密,置丹房器皿之相當。安爐立鼎,譬內外兩個乾坤;煉己築基,固彼我一身邦國。緊關對境忘情,憑銳氣之勇猛;大抵煨爐鑄劍,借金水之柔剛。若運用,若抽添,遇險而須當沐浴;若鼓琴,若敲竹,逢爭而便宜守雌。百日功靈,曲直而能應物;一年功熟,追攝而已由心。能盜彼殺中之生氣,以點我陽裏之陰精。玉液金液,一了性而一了命;二候四候,半在坎而半在離。始也將無入有,已見龍居虎位;終焉流戊就己,始知虎會龍宮。要知藥物之老嫩,在辨水源之清濁。煉己待時者,務待陽生於赤縣;遇急臨爐者,必須癸動於神州。若觀見龍在田,須猛烹而極煆;忽聞虎嘯出窟,可倒轉而逆施。所謂火逼金行出坤爐,故名七返;金因火煉歸乾鼎,號曰九還。還者,乾所失而復得之物;返者,我已去而複來之真。殊不知,須則生人生物,逆者成仙成佛。雖分彼我,實非閨丹禦女之術;若執一己,豈達鵬鳥圖南之機。坎中一點黑鉛,號曰先天,非同類而終不能得離裏七般硃汞,無真種而片刻難留。是以假乾坤,立爐鼎,覓太乙所含之真氣,賴陰陽作筌蹄,求水府所蘊之玄珠。趨踹時卒,補我乾之一缺;俄然間已,返彼坤之六虛。到此心歸神室,位列天仙,丹落黃庭,千靈舒泰。上帝嘉贊,天地鹹驚。抱元守一,溫養十月,神有象調神。面壁坐忘,九載體無形。斯其道術造端,似行邪而實正;就中火候始末,如出奇而用兵。鉛與汞,無丙叟,東西間隔;嬰與奼,非黃婆,咫尺參差。諳緩急,慮急凶,在匠手,以斟酌,明進退,知止足,豈愚昧而能為。認消息,如海潮之有信;測造化,比日月之盈虧。三日月出庚,乃一陽生於坎位;十五月圓甲,則六爻周以乾元。劈金竅,鑿混沌,露老莊之肺腑;明橐籥,飲刀圭,吐平叔之心肝。遂煙霞明悟之友,發龍虎珍藏之秘。各尋火候,早餌黍珠,閬苑玄圃,他日有冀。

This is the source article for 'jade fluid'.

So if you really want to understand what 'jade fluid' is, you must read this article.

Just like those who want to understand Arhats must read the Agama Sutra.
Those who want to understand Yin and Yang must read Can Tong Qi.
Those who want to understand 'jade fluid' must read Lu Zu Huanghe Fu.

這是‘jade fluid’的來源文章。

所以如果要真的了解什麼是‘jade fluid’,就一定要看懂這篇文章。

就像想了解阿羅漢的人一定要看阿含經。
想了解陰陽的人一定要看參同契。
想了解‘jade fluid’的人就一定要看呂祖黃鶴賦。

「玉液金液,一了性而一了命;二候四候,半在坎而半在离。」

Jade liquid and gold liquid, one end of nature and one end of life; two waiting and four waiting, half in the threshold and half in separation.

Google should translate it into something very strange

google應該翻譯成很奇怪的東西了

Don't take Jade liquid too high, Jade liquid is black liver light.
Gold liquid is rabbit marrow light.
Wuganguang(black liver) can appear just by practicing Min-Gong.
Rabbit marrow light must practice Xin-Gong to appear.

An ancient Chinese hour has two hours and can be divided into six segments.
That is to say, as I said before, it takes at least two hours to practice the basic alternation of yin and yang thoroughly.
During the two hours, about two periods were spent on the evolution of the black liver, and four periods were spent on the evolution of the rabbit marrow.
The black liver comes from Kan. Rabbit marrow comes from Li.

不要把Jade liquid看得很高段,Jade liquid就是烏肝光。
gold liquid就是兔髓光。
烏肝光就是練命功就能出現。
兔髓光必須練性功才能出現。
一個中國古代的時辰有兩個小時,可以分成六段。
也就是我之前說過的,基本的陰陽交替要練透,至少必須要兩個小時。
這兩小時的時間,大概有兩段的時間花在烏肝演化,有四段時間花在兔髓演化。
烏肝來自於坎。兔髓來自於離。

「始也将无人有,已见龙居虎位;终焉流戊就己,始知虎会龙宫。」

At the beginning, there will be no entry, and I have seen the dragon occupying the position of the tiger; in the end, I know that the tiger will be the dragon's palace.

I don't know what strange things this paragraph will be translated by Google.

In the beginning, from nothing to existence, what we talked about was the state of yang.
So the next paragraph says that the dragon has been seen standing in the position of the tiger.
The dragon is black liver.
The state of black liver is yang.
Finally, it will change from yang earth to Yin earth.
Wu means Yang earth. Gi is Yin earth.
To transform into yin earth is to enter the state of yin.
Only then did one know that the tiger met in the Dragon Palace.
The tiger is the marrow of the rabbit.
Rabbit marrow is in a Yin state.

So we need to know what Lu Zu is talking about in order to know what is Yuye(Jade liquid) and the timing of Yuye's release.

It definitely doesn't happen when the qi enters the bone marrow.

不知道這段會被google翻譯成什麼奇怪的東西。

一開始的時候從沒有到有,講的就是陽的狀態。
所以下一段說已經看到龍站在虎的位置。
龍就是烏肝。
烏肝的狀態就是陽。
最後會從陽土轉變成陰土。
戊就是陽土。己就是陰土。
轉變成陰土就是進入陰的狀態。
才知道虎相會於龍宮。
虎就是兔髓。
兔髓是陰的狀態。

所以我們要知道呂祖在說什麼,才能知道什麼是玉液,才能知道玉液發的時機。

絕對不是氣入骨髓的時候發生的。

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, awaken said:

You currently have the primary black liver light, so you have the lower dantian.

The advanced black liver light will appear in color.

The more advanced black liver light will also have lines or patterns in addition to the color.

But you don't have any signs of the middle dantian opening.

If you have sunlight, then you have a sign that the middle dantian is about to open.

It’s not quite what I was looking for but thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback anyway.

I’m not confused about where I am in my cultivation :)

I only wanted to know a more thorough description of Black Liver and Rabbit Marrow…

In reality there are many things that I prefer not to speak about online… things like the mandalas you’ve mentioned… the 5 coloured lights, the falling snow, ‘inner seeing’, ‘causal seeing’… the appearance of light to other people around me etc. My teacher thinks these aren’t important… And I just don’t want to get into all that because people tend to get caught up with experiences and phenomena. what’s more important is what permanent changes happen inside… lights and phenomena are not important if there’s no transformation. 

And just to add - from what I can tell, I believe you’re certainly practicing at a high level. I’m just surprised not to see some kindness, humour and ease in the way you interact with people here.

But I’d like to think you’re much kinder and more patient in-person :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, awaken said:

Spontaneous gong is not just about movement.

Any movement from spontaneous gong has stopped many years ago for me… only the occasional mudra will come up. 

It’s very important that spontaneous gong must become still on the outside eventually.

19 minutes ago, freeform said:

Any movement from spontaneous gong has stopped many years ago for me… only the occasional mudra will come up. 

It’s very important that spontaneous gong must become still on the outside eventually.

You probably mostly practice indoors, but usually when you go to a place with a strong outdoor aura, there will be some changes.

你可能大多在室內練吧,通常到了室外氣場比較強的地方,就會有所改變。

Qi belongs to Yin, and as far as alchemy is concerned, it is a more substantive part, so better Qi can be obtained from the external environment.
Therefore, if one moves the yang part to an outdoor place with a better aura, because one can obtain better aura, the movements will usually be different.

氣屬於陰,就丹道而言屬於比較實質化的部分,因此可以從外界環境獲得比較好的氣。
因此如果一個人把陽的部分轉移到室外氣場比較好的地方練,因為可以獲得更好的氣,因此通常動作會有所不同。

48 minutes ago, freeform said:

It’s not quite what I was looking for but thanks for taking the time to give me your feedback anyway.

I’m not confused about where I am in my cultivation :)

I only wanted to know a more thorough description of Black Liver and Rabbit Marrow…

In reality there are many things that I prefer not to speak about online… things like the mandalas you’ve mentioned… the 5 coloured lights, the falling snow, ‘inner seeing’, ‘causal seeing’… the appearance of light to other people around me etc. My teacher thinks these aren’t important… And I just don’t want to get into all that because people tend to get caught up with experiences and phenomena. what’s more important is what permanent changes happen inside… lights and phenomena are not important if there’s no transformation. 

And just to add - from what I can tell, I believe you’re certainly practicing at a high level. I’m just surprised not to see some kindness, humour and ease in the way you interact with people here.

But I’d like to think you’re much kinder and more patient in-person :) 

Having a teacher is sometimes a burden.

Because you are not free to explore any possibility.

If your teacher only has black liver, it is really not important to him.
Because I have had black liver more than 30 years ago, and it has lasted for too many years.

Light in the alchemy path is an important signpost, so we should read the alchemy scriptures instead of listening to the thoughts of a specific qigong teacher.

You already have black liver light. So you don't need to know what a black gan is, you just need to let the black gan continue to evolve into a more advanced black gan.

If you want to let the black liver continue to evolve and produce rabbit marrow light, you must understand yin and yang.

Your practice method must be changed, so that you can alternate between yin and yang, so that you will walk out of the path taught by your teacher. You have to think clearly, do you really want to explore?

It is recommended that you first look for the English version of Cantongqi to understand how yin and yang are defined.

有老師有時候是一種負擔。

因為你沒辦法自由的去探索任何可能性。

如果你的老師只有烏肝,確實光對他來說是不重要的。
因為我從三十幾年前就出現烏肝了,持續了太多年了。

丹道當中光本來就是很重要的路標,所以說我們要看丹經,而不是聽某一個特定的氣功老師的想法。

你已經有烏肝光了。所以你不需要知道烏肝是什麼,你只需要讓烏肝持續演化成更高級的烏肝就好了。

你如果要讓烏肝持續演化,並且產生兔髓光,你就必須要了解陰陽。

你的練習方式就必須要改變,你才有辦法陰陽交替,這樣你就會走出你老師所教你的道路,你得想清楚,你真的要探險嗎?

建議你先去找參同契的英文版看一下,了解一下陰陽到底是怎麼定義的。

If you practice to the same degree of openness of the heart as mine, I'm afraid your behavior will be very similar to mine.

The turbidity of human beings is very strong, and it cannot be understood by people who doesn't open the heart chiao.

你如果練到心竅跟我一樣的開啟方式,恐怕你的行為也會跟我很像。

人類的濁氣是很強烈的,不是沒開心竅的人能了解的。

I have written so much, and I also hope that everyone knows how the transfer method distorts the term Dan Dao, so we need to find out the most original source and understand how the person who uses this term defines it.

You're a warmhearted person, that's for sure, but you've been so misguided. And you are misleading other people, sometimes communication becomes difficult, I just save my energy.

I can't stay here for too long, and I'm going to write the third book next.

我寫了那麼多,也是希望各位知道,搬運法是如何扭曲丹道名詞的,因此我們需要去找出最原始的出處,了解使用這個名詞的人到底是如何定義的。

你是一個熱心的人,這一點是確定的,但是你被誤導太嚴重了。而你也在誤導其他人,有時候溝通變得困難,乾脆我就把力氣省下來。

我也不可能在這裡停留太久,接下來我要來寫第三本書了。

Edited by awaken

24 minutes ago, awaken said:

You probably mostly practice indoors, but usually when you go to a place with a strong outdoor aura, there will be some changes.

Well for years I used to practice in a forest with old trees. Various trees would assist in various ways. I’ve practiced in caves, on top of dragon lines and in my teacher’s garden..

Now the zifagong ‘turns on’ whenever I begin my practice… it usually produces samadhi and I absorb into the Qi field inside.

Having a teacher is sometimes a burden.

Because you are not free to explore any possibility.

If your teacher only has black liver, it is really not important to him.

My teacher has told me that at some point I must leave him. (But I’m not there yet.)

My teacher is not a qigong teacher - he’s a Nei Dan teacher.

If you practice to the same degree of openness of the heart as mine, I'm afraid your behavior will be very similar to mine.

The turbidity of human beings is very strong, and it cannot be understood by people who doesn't open the heart chiao.

Well I hope the turbidity of human beings will disappoint you less and less over the years :) 

2 hours ago, freeform said:

because @Taoist Texts said something like “white light is white light” - but actually there are many white lights.

could be many. But they are all literally light and literally white. Not a metaphor. As we all remember the OP was: 'are the goalpost in the books literal or metaphoric?' Now we all confirmed that they are literal. We are still on topic!

1 - white light like snow envelops the inner vision from  ... fog. 2 -  3 - 4 -   - usually flashes 3 times.

this is the 'taoist yoga' book sequence to a T. meaning the wulupai school sequence

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freeform said:

Well for years I used to practice in a forest with old trees. Various trees would assist in various ways. I’ve practiced in caves, on top of dragon lines and in my teacher’s garden..

Now the zifagong ‘turns on’ whenever I begin my practice… it usually produces samadhi and I absorb into the Qi field inside.

My teacher has told me that at some point I must leave him. (But I’m not there yet.)

My teacher is not a qigong teacher - he’s a Nei Dan teacher.

Well I hope the turbidity of human beings will disappoint you less and less over the years :) 

Then you should not be a problem of the practice field, but a problem of yin and yang.

The turbidity of human beings has nothing to do with me. The turbidity of human beings has always been there, and it will not be less.

You don't feel it because your heart orifice is not open.
And your mind orifice is not opened because there is a problem with your yin and yang cognition.

那你應該就不是練習場地的問題,應該是陰陽的問題了。

人類的濁氣跟我無關,人類的濁氣一直都在,不會比較少。

你沒有感覺是因為你的心竅沒有打開。
而你的心竅沒有打開是因為你的陰陽認知出了問題。

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

could be many. But they are all literally light and literally white. Not a metaphor. As we all remember the OP was: 'are the goalpost in the books literal or metaphoric?' Now we all confirmed that they are literal. We are still on topic!

this is the 'taoist yoga' book sequence to a T. meaning the wulupai school sequence

Wuliu Sect's distortion of alchemy is very serious.

伍柳派扭曲丹道的情況非常嚴重。

Wu Liupai interpreted the "three flashes of sunshine" as three flashes of white light, which is really an exaggeration and completely distorts the three stages of yangsheng.

伍柳派把「陽光三現」解釋成白光閃三下,這真的很誇張,完全扭曲了陽生三個階段。

So freeform is indeed a practitioner of the handling method.

所以freeform確實是搬運法練習者沒錯。

One of the characteristics of the transfer method is that it does not know Yin and Yang. So practice yang but not yin.

This is no longer Dan Dao.
Dan Dao must be an alternation of yin and yang.

Basically I won't admit that Wuliu Pai is Dan Dao.
Wuliu school is Qigong, not alchemy.

搬運法有一個特徵就是不知道陰陽。因此練陽不練陰。

這已經不是丹道了。
丹道一定是陰陽交替。

基本上我不會承認伍柳派是丹道。
伍柳派是氣功,不是丹道。

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Taoist Texts said:

1 - white light like snow envelops the inner vision from  ... fog. 2 -  3 - 4 -   - usually flashes 3 times.

If you can name the first and 4th light then we can have a serious discussion - if you can’t name it, then you’re just zooming along on the old confirmation bias highway :) 

Edited by freeform

8 minutes ago, awaken said:

The turbidity of human beings has nothing to do with me. The turbidity of human beings has always been there, and it will not be less.

It’s not the turbidity of human beings that’s of concern to me - it’s your reaction to it that I find puzzling.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, awaken said:

So freeform is indeed a practitioner of the handling method.

may be he is not. we dont know. And it is not like there is anything wrong with it!

3 minutes ago, freeform said:

then you’re just zooming along on the old confirmation bias highway :) 

i just made an observation that one thing resembles another thing. I dont dislike WLP, it is not like there is anything wrong with it! Do you dislike WLP?

Just now, freeform said:

It’s not the turbidity of human beings that’s of concern to me - it’s your reaction to it that I find puzzling.

Nothing to be confused about, just like when you smell a chemical smell in an industrial area, you will naturally want to stay away.

It is not difficult for you to know, but the difficulty is that the definition of the transfer method in your mind blocks your evolutionary path.

It takes only three months for a person to practice black liver, and it only takes one year for a person to practice fecundity.

Actually not difficult.

Letting go of your preconceptions is the hardest part.

沒什麼好困惑的吧,就像你到工業區聞到一股化學臭味一樣的感覺,自然就會想要離遠一點。

你想要知道不難,難的是你心中對搬運法的定義阻擋了你的演化道路。

一個人要練出烏肝只要三個月,一個人要練出結胎只要一年。

其實不難。

放下心中的成見是最難的。

8 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

may be he is not. we dont know. And it is not like there is anything wrong with it!

i just made an observation that one thing resembles another thing. I dont dislike WLP, it is not like there is anything wrong with it! Do you dislike WLP?

It doesn't matter whether it is Wuliu faction or not, it is more realistic to let go of the prejudice in your heart and let the evolution happen.

是不是伍柳派也不重要,能放下心中的成見,讓演化發生比較實在。

Many years ago, I saw people from the Wuliu faction say that three times of sunshine is three times of sunshine.

When I first came out of the sun, I thought I was starting to have three suns.

But when I saw the hundredth sunshine, I felt something was really wrong.

很多年前,我曾經看到伍柳派的人說出現陽光三次就是陽光三現。

當我第一次出現陽光的時候,我以為我開始陽光三現了。

但是當我出現第一百次的陽光的時候,我覺得真的不對勁了。

Edited by awaken

16 minutes ago, awaken said:

Wu Liupai interpreted the "three flashes of sunshine" as three flashes of white light, which is really an exaggeration and completely distorts the three stages of yangsheng.

That’s not what was experienced - it’s something very different.

Neither Taoist Texts nor you have mentioned this phenomenon before.

Curiously it’s something one other practitioner on the board has spoken about…

7 minutes ago, Taoist Texts said:

i just made an observation that one thing resembles another thing.

The problem is when the observation isn’t a true observation but simply a correlation with your current views…

If you name the first and 4th light phenomena, then we’ll both know whether you’ve made a correct observation or not :) 

8 minutes ago, freeform said:

The problem is when the observation isn’t a true observation but simply a correlation with your current views…

If you name the first and 4th light phenomena, then we’ll both know whether you’ve made a correct observation or not :) 

The definition of each moving method teacher is different, but basically the big principles are the same.

It is mainly a matter of yin and yang.

You may think that what your teacher said is the correct answer, but the problem is that everyone's interpretation is different.

I don't think it's necessary to explore how these transfer masters define light. Such an inquiry may get a hundred different answers. The worst possible thing is that all one hundred answers are wrong.

We should still focus on the classics.

每個搬運法老師的定義都不同,但是基本上大原則都是一樣的。

主要還是陰陽的問題。

可能你會認為你的老師講的就是正確答案,問題是搬運法大師每個人的解釋都是不一樣的。

我是覺得沒必要去探究這些搬運法大師到底如何定義光,這樣探究可能會得到一百個不同的答案。最糟糕的可能是這一百個答案都是錯的。

我們應該還是以經典為主。

「百日功靈,曲直而能應物;一年功熟,追攝而已由心。能盜彼殺中之生氣,以點我陽裏之陰精。」

A hundred days of skill, straight and straight can respond to things; a year of hard work, it's just a matter of heart. It can steal the vitality of the other's killing, and use it to ignite the yin essence in my yang.

Similarly, it is not surprising that Google translates into any strange sentences.

After one hundred days, the  state of Gong will be flexible. It can bend and straighten, and it can reflect everything.
If we want to know what the meaning of "response(reflect) to all things" in Huanghe Fu is, we need to read another work by Lu Zu, Baizi Ming.
From the inscriptions of hundreds of characters(Baizi Ming), we can know that it come from Zhuangzi, which means that the Qi mechanism is smooth at the beginning.
So Lu Zu made it very clear that one hundred days will make the Qi flow smooth.
After a year of maturity, one will be able to enter the heart, which is about pregnancy in ten months.
Ten months of conception plus a hundred days of foundation building is one year.
A talented person can get pregnant after practicing for a year.
And pregnancy is the most direct evidence of the opening of the heart orifice.

In this case, the vitality in the murderous aura can be stolen, which means that wood can be produced from the water, the murderous aura is water, the birth Qi is wood, and water produces wood.

After the wood is born, it can touch the yin in the yang, which is the rabbit marrow.

When we can understand the classics, we won't be fooled by the distorted statement of the transfer method.

同樣的,google翻成什麼奇怪的句子都不奇怪了。

一百天之後,功態就能靈活了。能夠彎曲也能伸直,也能反應萬物。
我們要知道黃鶴賦裡面的「反應萬物」是什麼意思,我們就要看呂祖的另外一篇著作,百字銘。
從百字銘就可以知道,反應萬物來自於莊子,意思是開始氣機順暢。
所以呂祖很明確的講,一百天就可以氣機順暢。
一年功態成熟,就能夠氣入心,講的就是十月懷胎。
十月懷胎加上百日築基,就是一年。
一個有天賦的人練上一年就能結胎。
而結胎就是心竅開啟的最直接證據。

這種情況就能夠盜取殺氣之中的生氣,意思就是能夠從水當中產生木,殺氣是水,生氣是木,水生木。

木被生出來之後,就能夠點化陽裡面的陰,就是兔髓。

當我們能夠看得懂經典,就不會被搬運法的扭曲說法所蒙蔽了。

Edited by awaken

29 minutes ago, freeform said:

If you name the first and 4th light phenomena,

my humble expertise fails me miserably on this exalted  topic so i cannot name them. What does it mean name them? Lights have special names? Or the underlying phenomena do?

50 minutes ago, awaken said:

A talented person can get pregnant after practicing for a year.

it also depends on the age. 今人采药,少年者半年工夫,中年者一年工夫,老人须三年工夫

2 hours ago, awaken said:

Such an inquiry may get a hundred different answers. The worst possible thing is that all one hundred answers are wrong.

We should still focus on the classics.

They both have classical names.

Edited by freeform