Recommended Posts

On 1/21/2023 at 8:11 PM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

 

Thank you for posting this.  I have copied everything that you and AbrelosOjos have posted for a more detailed analysis when I have time to devote to it.  I already have a few observations, but I will have more in a few days.  I don't know whether to post them here, or perhaps create a section in my PPD to deal post them so that my analysis and others responses can be kept more private.  All the best to you two and to Zanshin also.  I am glad that you all found the strength to leave, and admire your determination to spread the truth about SOTG's group.

 

 

ZYD

Thank you! I look forward to your findings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ASimpleLeaf said:
On 1/21/2023 at 6:11 PM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

 

Thank you for posting this.  I have copied everything that you and AbrelosOjos have posted for a more detailed analysis when I have time to devote to it.  I already have a few observations, but I will have more in a few days.  I don't know whether to post them here, or perhaps create a section in my PPD to deal post them so that my analysis and others responses can be kept more private.  All the best to you two and to Zanshin also.  I am glad that you all found the strength to leave, and admire your determination to spread the truth about SOTG's group.

 

 

ZYD

Thank you! I look forward to your findings

 

Thank you for posting this.  I am proceeding with my analysis and also planning what I will write about with due Prudence.  I was a Moderator here for almost four years and know how to do things, but I have contacted one moderator and shared some of my findings with him, in particular what I mention here:

 

On 1/18/2023 at 7:23 PM, Zhongyongdaoist said:

I thought Son of the Gods a negative influence here pretty much from the beginning, which really started in an earlier account that he set up under another name. (Emphasis added, ZYD)

 

Which he agreed was a strong case and with my permission, which he was gracious enough to ask for, shared my findings about the issue with the rest of the Staff, and he told me that in his opinion it I proceed with due care there would probably be no problems, but that others on staff might have different ideas about how far I could go.  I am thinking about approaching Trunk, the Admin, and see what he thinks directly, but I have not had time to proceed with that because I am busy and I only heard back from the other moderator late last night.  I will be able to say more in a few days.

 

ZYD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I came across this post when a friend linked me to it. I was in LMP for 2 years and reading this brought back a lot of memories. I was messed up for years after and I still feel energetically different than I did before joining. I learned so much but at the same time how much was actually usable? How much is trash and how much is really effective. I don't think I'll ever know. I just want anyone that was a part of any of that to know that my heart goes out to you with your healing. 

 

I've only recently started feeling like I can meditate again. Or even try cultivating the LDT. Or concentration. Or just bodily stillness for peace and healing. There was quite a lot of energetic fallout that I experienced after leaving that I'm not quite ready to go into details here about. 

 

I don't hate anyone that has ever caused or will cause me harm over my lifetime as I feel everyone is in a place that is uniquely shaped for their learning as a soul. And I just hope that we can all grow from all of this. 

 

That being said my heart breaks over the trauma that has come from it and reading the details of things I didn't see or experience while there since I am a male..... I just don't have words. I never felt good about referring people to the forum because I always felt that something was off. It really wasn't until the last couple months before I left that I started to really get a glimpse at how dark things were. I saw red flags the entire time and just found ways to explain them away. The enochian stuff was something I just never felt I should even consider touching and didn't.  Not directly anyway. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ChiQiGuy said:

I came across this post when a friend linked me to it. I was in LMP for 2 years and reading this brought back a lot of memories. I was messed up for years after and I still feel energetically different than I did before joining. I learned so much but at the same time how much was actually usable? How much is trash and how much is really effective. I don't think I'll ever know. I just want anyone that was a part of any of that to know that my heart goes out to you with your healing. 

 

I've only recently started feeling like I can meditate again. Or even try cultivating the LDT. Or concentration. Or just bodily stillness for peace and healing. There was quite a lot of energetic fallout that I experienced after leaving that I'm not quite ready to go into details here about. 

 

I don't hate anyone that has ever caused or will cause me harm over my lifetime as I feel everyone is in a place that is uniquely shaped for their learning as a soul. And I just hope that we can all grow from all of this. 

 

That being said my heart breaks over the trauma that has come from it and reading the details of things I didn't see or experience while there since I am a male..... I just don't have words. I never felt good about referring people to the forum because I always felt that something was off. It really wasn't until the last couple months before I left that I started to really get a glimpse at how dark things were. I saw red flags the entire time and just found ways to explain them away. The enochian stuff was something I just never felt I should even consider touching and didn't.  Not directly anyway. 

 

Thanks for your post.  It's interesting to see a male perspective and also the timing perspective perspective is is also interesting because of what seem to be changes in what is taught, and I am interested in how his curriculum developed.  The women who have posted have mostly talked about qigong cultivation, while you mention the availability of Enochian material and I wonder if this was because he offered such teaching to men, but not to women, or if he had dropped it from his curriculum entirely after you left.  You were in for two years and have been out for some time (3-5 years?) with bad long term effects which it seems you have gotten over enough to be interested in returning to meditative and other practices, in which case there is a lot here to look at for a new direction.  One quick note about Enochian, it is a complex and advanced magical system, which investigated in the proper way is a good system, but the context in which it would have been used by SOTG would have corrupted it.  In any case, congratulations on leaving LMP and welcome to the Dao Bums.  I hope that it is a happy and rewarding experience for you.

 

 

ZYD

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

 

Thanks for your post.  It's interesting to see a male perspective and also the timing perspective perspective is is also interesting because of what seem to be changes in what is taught, and I am interested in how his curriculum developed.  The women who have posted have mostly talked about qigong cultivation, while you mention the availability of Enochian material and I wonder if this was because he offered such teaching to men, but not to women, or if he had dropped it from his curriculum entirely after you left.  You were in for two years and have been out for some time (3-5 years?) with bad long term effects which it seems you have gotten over enough to be interested in returning to meditative and other practices, in which case there is a lot here to look at for a new direction.  One quick note about Enochian, it is a complex and advanced magical system, which investigated in the proper way is a good system, but the context in which it would have been used by SOTG would have corrupted it.  In any case, congratulations on leaving LMP and welcome to the Dao Bums.  I hope that it is a happy and rewarding experience for you.

 

 

ZYD

 

Thank you for your comments. Honestly I tend to forget details so I don't get overwhelmed in the long term. It took some time for me to get through all of the comments on this thread and some memories were coming back.

 

Toward the last 6 months of me being there on the forum I remember the coven being introduced to the forum. They came in with guns blazing and making posts that STG would have never allowed previously. Most of it was sexual in nature which frustrated everyone there. For a bit they calmed down after he "talked" to them and things got kind of back to normal but they were still very harsh and very difficult to talk to. Often it felt like since they had STG's sign of approval due to us needing the Yin that they were running the forum. So the forum energy ultimately changed in a way that was not quite right compared to what it was before. I left when the last forum he created demanded $50 monthly fees and I was getting tired of hearing so much negativity about there being no good entities out there which don't have the selfish attitude he kept saying they all had. Claims that it is only a dog-eat-dog universe just never sat well with me. If that was true then why do nice people exist? sigh. I had been feeling like I had joined a cult for over a year at this point and just wanted out.

 

I was in the "advanced" cultivator forum due to my constant journal posts and effort. In the second year I was pushing 4+ hours a day doing the techs. LDT activity was so minimal that I could not tell whether I was actually developing an LDT or not. The constant night time emissions draining my jing (as it was called there and probably a misnomer) I really never seemed to ever build up enough energy to do anything. I always felt drained. Just reading the comments before mine is confirming that we were just being drained purposely and apparently I was in the advanced group simply because I was a prime source of energy. It was frustrating and has created a sense of "I will never accomplish anything" mentality that still plagues me today. Some of the main reasons I had stayed as long as I did was because of the energy transmissions he would give, the techniques, and the camaraderie between us cultivators since everyone was so active.

 

I keep being drawn back into cultivation no matter what I do with my life. I actively tried to forget everything about it for the last four years. Just focused on mundane life. Now that I'm working to cultivate I'm feeling reverberations of that lack of trust in myself.

 

Oh yeah, he would always talk down about this forum. Part of why I haven't joined until recently.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello CheqiGuy, thank you so much for your detailed response.

 

34 minutes ago, ChiQiGuy said:

 

Thank you for your comments. Honestly I tend to forget details so I don't get overwhelmed in the long term. It took some time for me to get through all of the comments on this thread and some memories were coming back.

 

Toward the last 6 months of me being there on the forum I remember the coven being introduced to the forum. They came in with guns blazing and making posts that STG would have never allowed previously. Most of it was sexual in nature which frustrated everyone there. For a bit they calmed down after he "talked" to them and things got kind of back to normal but they were still very harsh and very difficult to talk to. Often it felt like since they had STG's sign of approval due to us needing the Yin that they were running the forum. So the forum energy ultimately changed in a way that was not quite right compared to what it was before. I left when the last forum he created demanded $50 monthly fees and I was getting tired of hearing so much negativity about there being no good entities out there which don't have the selfish attitude he kept saying they all had. Claims that it is only a dog-eat-dog universe just never sat well with me. If that was true then why do nice people exist? sigh. I had been feeling like I had joined a cult for over a year at this point and just wanted out.

 

I was in the "advanced" cultivator forum due to my constant journal posts and effort. In the second year I was pushing 4+ hours a day doing the techs. LDT activity was so minimal that I could not tell whether I was actually developing an LDT or not. The constant night time emissions draining my jing (as it was called there and probably a misnomer) I really never seemed to ever build up enough energy to do anything. I always felt drained. Just reading the comments before mine is confirming that we were just being drained purposely and apparently I was in the advanced group simply because I was a prime source of energy. It was frustrating and has created a sense of "I will never accomplish anything" mentality that still plagues me today. Some of the main reasons I had stayed as long as I did was because of the energy transmissions he would give, the techniques, and the camaraderie between us cultivators since everyone was so active.

 

I keep being drawn back into cultivation no matter what I do with my life. I actively tried to forget everything about it for the last four years. Just focused on mundane life. Now that I'm working to cultivate I'm feeling reverberations of that lack of trust in myself.

 

Oh yeah, he would always talk down about this forum. Part of why I haven't joined until recently.

 

 

 

I just got up a little while ago and need to plan my day, so I can't say much more now.  One thing I am thinking of doing is starting a topic in my PPD where some of these matters can be dealt with more privately.  I am trying to understand the dynamics of this group, and why it was structured the way it was, which seems so bizarre to me.  This may seem cold and uncaring, but I have to turn off my feelings in order to understand and figure out how to help those who were damaged by this group.  So far it seems that, at least the women who have come here have come out of this well, and I am happy and encouraged by that, but it seems that you are still dealing with the after effects of this pathological enterprise, which I need to understand, in order to help where and how I can.

 

ZYD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, ChiQiGuy said:

@Zhongyongdaoist

 

I'm curious to see what your information gathering discovers.

 

You will be pleased to know that your post has already solved an important question raised by some of the posts from the women.  I don't have time now to put this in context, but this is a very important data point:

 

3 hours ago, ChiQiGuy said:

The constant night time emissions draining my jing (as it was called there and probably a misnomer) I really never seemed to ever build up enough energy to do anything. I always felt drained. Just reading the comments before mine is confirming that we were just being drained purposely and apparently I was in the advanced group simply because I was a prime source of energy. (Emphasis mine, ZYD)

 

To paraphrase Mr. Rogers, "Can you say succubus?"

 

I will have more to say as all this develops, and once again thanks for your post.

 

 

ZYD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Zhongyongdaoist said:

To paraphrase Mr. Rogers, "Can you say succubus?"

 

I'm beginning to think that is entirely why he was doing the Energy Transmissions (ETs). Give them some extra juice to entice and keep in line. 

 

EDIT: If you're draining your group too much then they won't have energy to participate willingly or not. So give back a little so they can regenerate faster. Positive mentality is more productive in the creation department than a negative one.

Edited by ChiQiGuy
Edit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~~~ ADMIN STATEMENT ~~~

 

This is one of those situations where admin's discretion is appropriate.

On 9/23/2013 at 7:31 PM, Trunk said:

Outside-The-Rule-Box

While the above rules are useful and simple enough to provide guidelines for many/most moderating issues ...

The moderators - and even more so, the admins - have broad discretion to protect the civility and resources of any aspect within TDBs e-community.

 

While there is appropriately some room here for people to acknowledge SOTG's passing, and dynamics around that group, decompress a bit from whatever direct personal interactions (positive and/or negative) ... and I genuinely respect aspects of that process.

... but there is a measure of things ...

I do NOT want to stir this up into a whole additional thing here on the board.  Not a research project nor ... any new big anything.  Please don't expand on it.

 

1. My understanding is that SOTGs has passed on, died.  (... according to the statements from the two linked websites.)

2. Identity links between SOTG's and other/s I find suspect, at least one I factually and completely disagree with based on direct personal experience.  Going down a rabbit hole of theories on this and whatever other thoughts, investigative journalism, character analysis or other ...  Just don't.  Not here. 

My opinion - which, in this rare case, I'm making official  - is that it's not good for the board.

 

- Trunk

TheDaoBums admin

 

~~~ ADMIN OUT ~~~

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trunk said:

~~~ ADMIN STATEMENT ~~~

 

This is one of those situations where admin's discretion is appropriate.

 

While there is appropriately some room here for people to acknowledge SOTG's passing, and dynamics around that group, decompress a bit from whatever direct personal interactions (positive and/or negative) ... and I genuinely respect aspects of that process.

... but there is a measure of things ...

I do NOT want to stir this up into a whole additional thing here on the board.  Not a research project nor ... any new big anything.  Please don't expand on it.

 

1. SOTGs has passed on, died.

2. Identity links between SOTG's and other/s I find suspect, at least one I factually and completely disagree with based on direct personal experience.  Going down a rabbit hole of theories on this and whatever other thoughts, investigative journalism, character analysis or other ...  Just don't.  Not here. 

My opinion - which, in this rare case, I'm making official  - is that it's not good for the board.

 

- Trunk

TheDaoBums admin

 

~~~ ADMIN OUT ~~~

 

Looking back at the forum terms:

 

"You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, spam, obscene, profane, threatens or incites violence, invasive of a person's privacy, nor of denigrating and/or erotically suggestive avatars, signatures, links and pictures, or otherwise violative of any law."

 

I can absolutely see this as being interpreted as defamatory. That is absolutely not my intent and I never took anyone else's posts as being such. More importantly I, and no doubt many many others, have a lot of issues that arose due to being alone to deal with everything that happened during and after being on that forum. I only saw this as being an opportunity to work through those and perhaps find a better understanding of what occurred. Speculation can often be a powerful tool for breaking down and understanding. 

 

That being said is there a better forum or space to discuss these things? I imagine that there aren't any places where people from that group could meet and process and heal. Members that were banned were isolated and that did not allow for contact outside to continue.

 

Seeing your comment was disheartening. I am new here and have not yet acclimated to how everyone conducts themselves and I absolutely appreciate you speaking up as you have. I am taking this as a kind warning that I was participating in misconduct. Thank you for this heads up and reminder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChiQiGuy said:

More importantly I, and no doubt many many others, have #1 a lot of issues that arose due to being alone to deal with everything that happened during and after being on that forum. I only saw this as being an opportunity to work through those and perhaps find a better understanding of what occurred. Speculation can often be a powerful tool for breaking down and understanding. 

 

That being said #2 is there a better forum or space to discuss these things? I imagine that there aren't any places where people from that group could meet and process and heal. Members that were banned were isolated and that did not allow for contact outside to continue.

 

Seeing your comment was disheartening. I am new here and have not yet acclimated to how everyone conducts themselves and I absolutely appreciate you speaking up as you have. #3  I am taking this as a kind warning that I was participating in misconduct. Thank you for this heads up and reminder. 

 

#1 & #2.  You bring up good points for my consideration.  I respect and have empathy for those involved who've been ill-effected.  (Though I don't claim to know *any* of the particulars of that group.)  Thank you, and I'll undoubtedly be thinking about this.

And I hope that members can connect with each other and brain-storm solutions.

 

#3.  It was a general statement, not accusatory.  I did not have you particularly in mind.

This was in response to private conversations re: this issue, not in response to any specific post in-thread.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/1/2023 at 10:24 PM, Kojiro said:

Honestly I think ZYD resources are not helpful to say the least. Does he really think that chanting to a chinese supernatural being will help these women with their trauma? really? is that serious?

 

 

Hahahahaha.

 

Indeed brother.

 

They should check out He Jinghan videos so they can really heal themselves DEEPLY and FOR GOOD.

 

https://youtu.be/9gzQHDRU3E8

 

The forces we all generate within us are universal and extend to all directions. We are truly amazing beings if we are able to unlock our full potential! :)

 

LESS TALK, LESS UNGROUNDED BULLSHIT which spiritual practices are ridden with and MORE HARD WORK, YOUR OWN EFFORT and MORE GROUNDED STUFF like walking, hiking, squatting, farm work, etc.

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Trunk said:

Going down a rabbit hole of theories on this and whatever other thoughts, investigative journalism, character analysis or other ...  Just don't.  Not here. 

My opinion - which, in this rare case, I'm making official  - is that it's not good for the board.


It’s also not good for you as the past members of SOTG’s group.

 

The more you think/talk/investigate/research about it, the more attachment it creates.

 

Best to forget about it. Leave the whole matter alone - and fill your time with something completely different (and non esoteric).

 

Any issues and traumas around it will fall away far easier the less ‘scar tissue’ you build around the whole thing.

 

Move on.

 

Maybe in time you’ll start on the cultivation path again… then when the time is right all your scars will fall away of their own accord - and you won’t even notice. That’s the best way to get over a trauma like this.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I would just like to move on from all this, heal, expand my repertoire of knowledge and find a proper teacher. The road has been a little rocky, but slowly I’m remembering who I am and why I’m here. There has been an abundance of wonderfully helpful advice in this thread (and entire forum) which I’ve taken into great consideration and have begun to implement. Much Thanks to everyone! I also appreciate maintaining forum rules, etiquette and decorum. I’m open to speaking privately on some matters, especially if past forum members need to make contact in order to vent or facilitate healing, but as previously mentioned, my main goal is to move on with my life in positive way, using tried and true methods. As Freeform mentioned it’s best to just drop it and focus on other avenues for now.
 

Apart from delving deep into mundane activities, I recognize my energetic system is a little messed up and I don’t want compounding issues or becoming fodder. I’m not really sure how to “fix” what is wrong, so I’m simply chilling and observing. But, I definitely need to fix a few things, that is 100% certain.

 

Thanks again, I hope everyone has a lovely day.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Trunk said:

 

#1 & #2.  You bring up good points for my consideration.  I respect and have empathy for those involved who've been ill-effected.  (Though I don't claim to know *any* of the particulars of that group.)  Thank you, and I'll undoubtedly be thinking about this.

And I hope that members can connect with each other and brain-storm solutions.

 

#3.  It was a general statement, not accusatory.  I did not have you particularly in mind.

This was in response to private conversations re: this issue, not in response to any specific post in-thread.

 

Thank you for clarifying. Being new here and the way you worded it there was a strong implication that there were some culture based details I was not understanding. Knowing that you were working from a private conversation does help to explain that confusion. I do wonder how members will be able to connect though and brainstorm anything without a thread that is visible enough for us/them to meet on. Private messages don't exactly fulfill that requirement since they're private and they would not know about it.

 

10 hours ago, Gerard said:

They should check out He Jinghan videos so they can really heal themselves DEEPLY and FOR GOOD.

 

https://youtu.be/9gzQHDRU3E8

 

The forces we all generate within us are universal and extend to all directions. We are truly amazing beings if we are able to unlock our full potential! :)

 

LESS TALK, LESS UNGROUNDED BULLSHIT which spiritual practices are ridden with and MORE HARD WORK, YOUR OWN EFFORT and MORE GROUNDED STUFF like walking, hiking, squatting, farm work, etc.

 

Would you mind sharing something about how things like Horse stance does this healing you speak of? 

 

4 hours ago, freeform said:


It’s also not good for you as the past members of SOTG’s group.

 

The more you think/talk/investigate/research about it, the more attachment it creates.

 

Best to forget about it. Leave the whole matter alone - and fill your time with something completely different (and non esoteric).

 

Any issues and traumas around it will fall away far easier the less ‘scar tissue’ you build around the whole thing.

 

Move on.

 

Maybe in time you’ll start on the cultivation path again… then when the time is right all your scars will fall away of their own accord - and you won’t even notice. That’s the best way to get over a trauma like this.

 

Could you clarify what you mean by not good? Attachments get created if there is an obsessive attitude about it. Unfortunately in my experience just forgetting something does not eliminate it's existence. There is no trauma in my life that has been able to released without some form of acknowledgement. I do see that being able to acknowledge those traumas and going back to address them has been easier when turning my attention away from them for a time. But it never eliminates them to just ignore and forget. The body (physical and spiritual) remembers far more than our conscious mind can maintain.

 

I sincerely hope that you're right that the scars will fall away on their own and I won't notice.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to be clear:

My intent is & was to be supportive to those who've gone through difficulty, who've directly participated,

but to caution others' involvement, who weren't there, from piling on with conjecture and layering more confusion onto an already difficult situation.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be quite frank, we don't want to discuss STG anymore. It was our sole purpose to expose STG for the fraud he is, since many of us discovered his work on this forum, and to spread the knowledge to deter future individuals who might be interested in his works.

 

The purpose of coming to this forum and starting the thread was to expose the fake lineage since they have been promoting heavily to gain more members and to learn from authentic lineages.

 

We have put out all of our findings out there for the world to see, aside from actually doxxing him and showing the background check that he is still alive.

 

IF there are any ex-members that would like to reach out or would just like to be heard, please feel free to private message me. Trauma from experiences like this, are real and you don't have to go through it alone if you don't want to.

 

Exposing a charlatan lineage should be encouraged as this is an actual problem in the community. 

The thread can be closed now as it has done it’s purpose. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not personally into esoteric Taoism but I found this a very interesting topic as to what happens when things go wrong in cultisch movements. Thanks to those who took the trouble to tell us about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't quite know what's going on, it looks like another fake master.

But what I want to say is that I saw Zhang Boduan and Jinghua secret text mentioned earlier.

The book Jinghua Secret Text was not written by Zhang Boduan, but a forgery, please be careful.

 

我不太清楚怎麼回事,看起來應該又是一個假大師。

不過我想講的是,我看到前面有人提到張伯端和菁華秘文。

菁華秘文這本書不是張伯端寫的,而是假造的,請各位小心。

 

I said many years ago that almost all inheritances are fake, so I hope you all be careful.
In the name of inheritance, almost all of them are fake.

Lineage should mean inheritance, right?

 

我在很多年前就說過傳承幾乎都是假的,希望各位也要小心。
以傳承為名義的,幾乎都是假的。

血統應該就是傳承的意思吧

 

In my own teaching, I never privately chat with students.
Chatting privately with the opposite sex is very dangerous behavior, especially in the online world.

 

我自己的教學,我從不和學生私聊。
和異性私聊是非常危險的行為,特別是在網路世界。

Edited by awaken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ASimpleLeaf said:

IF there are any ex-members that would like to reach out or would just like to be heard, please feel free to private message me. Trauma from experiences like this, are real and you don't have to go through it alone if you don't want to.

 

Exposing a charlatan lineage should be encouraged as this is an actual problem in the community.

 

Quoting the above simply to re-emphasize and agree.

 

Thank you to those of you that came forward.
 

Quote

The thread can be closed now as it has done it’s purpose. 

 

I will close this thread later today, or tomorrow.

I want to allow a little time here at conclusion for those directly involved to say anything else if they want to.

 

- Trunk

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChiQiGuy said:

There is no trauma in my life that has been able to released without some form of acknowledgement. I do see that being able to acknowledge those traumas and going back to address them has been easier when turning my attention away from them for a time. But it never eliminates them to just ignore and forget. The body (physical and spiritual) remembers far more than our conscious mind can maintain.

 

I sincerely hope that you're right that the scars will fall away on their own and I won't notice.


I agree.


I’m suggesting that turning your attention to something else would be the best way to disconnect from the immediate influence…

 

Talking and analysing the situation is like stirring up the mud at the bottom of the lake.

 

Just give it some time, let it settle… once the water is clear, releasing that trauma will be far easier - and will avoid re-anchoring it in your mind and body.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, AbrelosOjos said:


Apart from delving deep into mundane activities, I recognize my energetic system is a little messed up 

 

As the old Chinese saying goes:

 

"If you want to heal yourself, pursue 'enlightenment' practice martial arts, but if you want to fight people take up yoga and meditation."

 

Whether is Chinese or not irrelevant, you get the point.

 

Would you mind sharing something about how things like Horse stance does this healing you speak of? 

 

This stuff can only be clearly understood if you take up Internal Martial Arts and particularly these two:

 

1. Xingyi Quan

2. Ba Gua Quan 

 

Its about opening the kua (pelvic area) and all the meridians that cross that area particularly Liver & Gallbladder.

 

Also working on the Yin Pole (legs/feet) which support the entire energetic system (related to the Earth Force) we remain balance and grounded avoiding excessive Qi accumulation on the head and shoulders while preventing Liver Yang rising, Also damp (state of imbalance) and heat need to be cleared from the internal organs and meridians. 

 

You cannot attain a state of balance if the Yang goes out of control (typical symptoms are kundalini syndrome, delusions, excessive focus on spiritual talk and advancement, etc.) while the Yin remains weak. Pair this with the mental job associated with study or professional work and you have a recipe for disaster.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I joined LMP back in Feb of 2018, back when it was free and open to anyone. I had come across it earlier in 2015 but was put off by it at the time by the weird vibes but by 2018 I wanted to try something different and it seemed like it would be an interesting experience where I could at least learn or become familiar with Neidan. I had some of the darkest moments of my life while signed up on the forums and so did two other people that I shared living space with.

 

The techs definitely seemed to do something and I had some noticeable visions after getting started practicing them. I saw some weird stuff, cyborg like entities, imps, lizard-like beings and whatnot. I mentioned putting up wards on the forum and was told to definitely not do that, which I found odd because every other spiritual system I worked with stressed doing so while engaging with psychic/magick/spiritual work. In June or July of that year a member had apparently worked with some form of Buddhist or Hindu pantheon spirit and it had caused serious haywire to LMP and the new emerging school MFBH. People were having intense and weird psychic disturbances, getting seriously spooked and it caused quite a ruckus. I noted that I experienced the feeling of some form of dark/evil presence around me on the forum and feeling like I was being drained to which advanced members replied that it was the lack of their psychic egregore around me. I asked for further explanation and was told that newer members psychically fed-off(vamp'd) of advanced members, something that wasn't put out there directly to newer members and they didn't like talking about it as it was supposed to remain mostly secret to how the school worked. We were more or less encouraged to work with demonic forces but were dissuaded from working with other spirits, like Quan Yin or Vishnu, as they had their own egregore that would attack ours apparently.

 

There was this one tech called, 'Black Egg' that probably should of been for more advanced members only but everyone was told they could do it as it would help re-stabilize our, 'hub.' After I preformed it I felt really weird, off and fuzzy for the rest of the day until I was watching a video by one of my favorite youtube creators and he included a Vishnu Sahasranamam(a long recited hymn to Vishnu) in the middle of the video. It, 'broke' the fuzzy and weird feeling that was on top of me and I felt a deep sense of psychic relief but later on in the day I felt like I was being chased or hunted by, 'something' and kept getting nudged by my intuition to go home and get off the road, as I was doing rideshare at the time. When I got back my GF noted that she felt like I was in danger or something bad was about to happen until I got back home to which she then experienced relief. On a night a week or two previous to this one I had come home late and got onto the forum and was sitting in the bed with her beside me asleep when all of a sudden she sat straight up in bed from a sleep paralysis nightmare and described how she saw me with horns coming out of my head while I was bellowing like an enraged animal. She had tried to get up to help me but a tall being who's face she couldn't see put her back onto the bed and then hands came up from the bed from all sides and wrapped around her to hold her down. She was legitimately freaked out.

 

A month or so prior to this I was sharing a room with a buddy while we were working at the same place. One day he tells me at work that he had an intense, 'dream' where he got up to go into the kitchen and encountered a, 'Grey'(short thin beings with a large head and big black eyes) to which he started to freak out before blacking out. Him telling me this disturbed something in me and the night he told me it happened to him I had an instance where we went to sleep early in our respective beds after work and I woke up to him not being in his bed. I didn't hear him exit the room as I was right next to the door and a light sleeper and I didn't hear any sound of him in the kitchen or bathroom(it was a small apartment) but didn't think much of it and went back to bed only to wake up an hour later and see him in bed laying in the exact position he was in when we both passed out.

 

I left the forum one night soon after the black egg incident and experienced an intense vision of SOTG without a mask, large horns and pure black eyes above and in front of me, very satanic like, taunting me while I was still awake and I just accepted that I may have messed with something I didn't understand and incited it to anger to which it then seemed to lose focus on me. I ended up rejoining the forum later on in Sept for what reason I couldn't really tell you other than I had left my GF and my friend went elsewhere so I was alone and have always been into real spiritual/psychic experience so I figured I would give it another shot. I had to go through MFBH as LMP was now closed to the public. Then a week or so later SOTG was really upset that no one was following protocol at MFBH (even though he created it as an introductory, experimental forum for people to feel it out for themselves) so he created a new forum, 'The Immortal Path' which required a monthly payment and I was one of the first members on there. TIP wasn't as dark as LMP but I still suffered from weird experiences to which my lack of participation was always blamed even though I read, practiced and posted as much as I could. I eventually left again the following year in April/May of 2019 as I was tired of the isolation I was experiencing by putting so much focus into the forum over having a normal life. I had some weird stuff follow me for a bit but I've collected a fair deal of intense spiritual experiences before coming to the forum so I was able to navigate through them without too much trouble.

 

I had asked him before I left if he would give me 1-on-1 training if I could come to his personal residence by my own so I could gain a better understanding of his system via personal instruction but received a vague response which he basically said he couldn't at that time, which was one of the main reasons I left. I ended up joining one last time in March of 2021 and had noticed that most of the long-time advanced members had vanished and no one wanted to talk about it. I eventually asked around and was told in a hush-hush manner of what may have occurred but I still gave it another shot. I had visions of greys myself this time and other entities that disturbed my sleep which I chalked up to outside interference. I asked again about 1-on-1 training again and was again given a vague response again that basically implied that he didn't think he was able to do so at the time. Then the next day a member who had joined in late 2020 made a post about how no one should ask him about coming to his physical location otherwise they would be thought of as a Fed. That was the last draw for me as I was sick of spending so many hours reading, posting and trying to work things out on my own while my life went haywire around me. In person instruction is infinitely more valuable than over a forum and many teachers out there won't teach or instruct you until they've met with you personally so it was a big red flag for me. I had always been into the darker side of spiritual systems because I like to know whats out there but I definitely have my limits.

 

Sotg was originally an enochian mage before he came into eastern alchemy and enochian can be a very dangerous system. He wrote many ebooks on it that are still available online, in one of them he mentions how the Angels told him, 'All other forms of magick besides our own is black magick' which I found very interesting because he was constantly messing with other magickal systems in the forum and it was always the darker ones. His first videos talk about how LMP would always be open and free to the public but changed his mind later on and locked it all up. The last time I signed up after all the advanced members were gone there was a definite and noticeable lack of energy in the place and all of their logs had been wiped, including my original log. So many hours and insights into people's personal practice had been either restricted outright or lost. I was told it was done so as not to put a drain on the forum..

 

The experience was like anything else, you definitely experienced some form of intense weirdness if you were on that forum long enough and trying out the techs. When he started TIP he did away with Stillness which was supposed to be included in equal parts to the amount of time you spent doing the techs when it was only LMP, his original forum and school. Too many Taoist texts talk about the importance of Stillness and so did one of the original members of LMP that many of us looked up to so I found it strange that he felt he could do away with it so easily and mentioned how he didn't really do Stillness much at all so we should be fine.

 

There forums were always chaotic and you had to search things out which required too much time to sift through and become familiar with the system effectively. He never categorized them or boiled them down to main points of discussion which would have made things much easier to digest and freed up time to practice. He didn't follow through on a lot of what he said he would, had projects that he started that he would never finish and oversold everything he did like he was hawking wares on an NY street corner. I'm still really grateful for the experience overall but I can't imagine what people went through who never encountered high strangeness before experienced on the forums. If people got hurt it was always blamed on them and they were shunned from the forums like a leper. It seemed more like a chaotic would-be alchemy & magick circus than an actual school. There never seemed to be any definite point other than, 'Immortality' which was always vaguely ill-defined. One thing that really stood out to me was there was never a sense of deep peace that you experience when you read wisdom texts and we were never encouraged to read up on any wisdom or philosophical traditions which I think are PARAMOUNT to proper processing of spiritual experience. It was always more techs, more practice time, more energy, more rituals,.. More, more, MOAR!

 

In the end, I feel that he violated his own principles that he set forth originally and seriously missed a few steps in the alchemical process from which he then became mentally unstable to a high degree. He had some very interesting insights and ideas about Neidan but I don't feel that it was worth all the trouble members went through to learn about them. I was deeply saddened to learn about what the female members went through and it upsets me to a great deal that I participated in his system with him doing psychically harmful stuff behind the scenes. His school was an example of exactly what NOT TO DO when attempting to practice Neidan and exactly WHAT to WATCH OUT FOR. There is much more I could talk about and add but I feel that this seals how I feel about Sotg and his system of alchemy. I feel like he was running some type of psychic pyramid/ponzi scheme in order to get newer members hooked and then would blame them when their results started getting stale or dried-up completely, thereby imploring them to commit further to him and feeding into his egregore for his own benefit over their own.

 

I donated back when it was just LMP and was free because I thought it was so unique, before his new TIP forum came about which required monthly donations. So I just want to be clear that I was very supportive of him in the beginning and overlooked a lot of red flags because of my own reasons, mainly that I had a spirit of intrigue for it, which is a well known trap in many psychic or magick circles. I had a few very intense and beautiful experiences from initially practicing it but I've reached the conclusion that it was either from my own work as I had never put forth effort into any Neidan system before or it was from other advanced members that were propping up the psychic field of the school for people like myself to feed off of and into. They were too far apart and in-between though when weighed against all the chaos and error that was going on in the school.

 

May everyone who participated in this dark theater heal and grow wise from their experience with it. I'm open to more discussion via DM if anyone wants to talk more in depth about these things or what they might have gone through. I highly recommend getting familiar with Quan Yin if you are still reeling from any ill effects that these experiences may have had on you.

 

Thank you for keeping this open long enough for me to post this, I greatly appreciate being able to share this information and get it out there to others.

Edited by Delta_Wave
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.