Sign in to follow this  
Ron Goninan

Hello from Oz

Hello all,

My name is Ron Goninan and I'm from Oz (Australia).

I am a longtime practitioner of martial arts (over some 35 years) and in particular White Crane Gongfu/Wushu. I operate the White Crane Research Institute (http://www.whitecranefist.co.nr) and am also a master degree in Reiki and explore energy arts and Shiatsu. I also teach Tai Chi (Taiji).

ronflyingyg3.jpg

Chi-Kung/Qigong plays an important role in our White Crane with the loosening up exercises through to the actual energy cultivation and understanding work and of course the Taolu/Quantao or forms of the art.

I hold Internal Martial Arts Instructor Qualifications with the World Taiji Boxing Association and am a life member of the Australian Therapeutic Movement Association

As stated I've been involved within the martial arts in various forms and levels for the past 35 years. I and the WCRI are members of the Martial Arts Industry Association (Membership No. 414), the peak association for martial arts in Australia as recognised by the Australian Government.

I'm recognised as a Shifu / Instructor of White Crane Gongfu/Wushu by the China Martial Arts Association of China Government University Beijing and China Government Central Party Academy and China Government University in Beijing.

The China Martial Arts Association consists of Grandmaster Mu Xian Jie, President Zhan Shan, Grandmaster He Fu Sheng, Grandmaster Liu Wan Fu, Grandmaster Wang Feng Zhu, Grandmaster Professor Dr. Gu Ping.

I'm also a member of the International Qigong Alliance offering the healing arts of Qigong, Reiki, Shiatsu and Energy Healing.

I am here to make new friends and to learn. :)

Edited by Ron Goninan

Hi mayte! I'm from QLD. Welcome. Looks like you been dealing in energy for a good time.

I've been training about 5 months pretty new

I'm studying ling kong jing and trying to come to grasp with John Chang methods, building up Yang energy followed by compression.

Do you knw any pointers?

cheers mayte

KoHsuan,

Hi. I'm in NSW in Wellington (the Central West of NSW).

Trash Filter,

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I've been studying energy for a little while as Chi/Qi is a major component of the art we teach.

My advice is for you to work on S=standing Chi-Kung/Qigong first. Develop your understanding and feeling for Chi/Qi in this way before moving on to other aspects.

Darin,

Thank you for the welcome.

TrashFilter, do you study ling kong jing from book or master?

Hi mayte! I'm from QLD. Welcome.

I'm studying ling kong jing and trying to come to grasp with John Chang methods, building up Yang energy followed by compression.

TrashFilter, do you study ling kong jing from book or master?

Study from book, study from clips, and have a few mentors who help me around the world. Been looking for good master, very few in OZ, prob goin to chk out Foundation dnt knw...

Takes very long time to learn with a lot of what seems like plateaus(dnt even knw if its best way), but i have moved from blank range to be able to move people from distance. 5 months training is extremely weak though, can only move non resisters, used different people.

do you know any good one in OZ?

Study from book, study from clips, and have a few mentors who help me around the world. Been looking for good master, very few in OZ, prob goin to chk out Foundation dnt knw...

Sign in to follow this