Sign in to follow this  
mcoolio

The Internet and technology as a vector for magickal practices

Maybe I understand what you mean. Looking at some stuff and some ramblings here, can get a bit wacky sometimes, haha! (and I haven't looked around that much) But a little bit of wackiness is perhaps good, and like you say, also good stuff yea.

12 hours ago, Nungali said:

And it just isnt here .  I think generally  that people  are not serious about learning magick ... and more so as the time goes on .

They are also not serious about learning a lot of other stuff that this site focuses on - read the content  .  or trying  to  'learn'  about things in a  short cut manner .... or even pay  (or charge ) .

'Tis the way of the modern world . 

Ahhm, not sure I share the same view. Or better said ... I like to think things are somewhat in their proper place. Perhaps you are just grumpy and old. Or perhaps I'm just young(I'm not that young though) and naive. :D:D

No, I am not JUST grumpy and old .-  being grumpy and old is just a part of it .

If you have not noticed the ever widening gulf between even semi serious study research and practice , and what goes around on the internet as 'magick'  then you must be young  ( ie. not around that long to have experienced  the previous ) .

...... and you are probably one of those God damn cloud lovers as well ! 

tenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this