Sign in to follow this  
mcoolio

The Internet and technology as a vector for magickal practices

The internet

Seems to me it can serve as an extremely powerful vector for all kinds of magick, occult type arts.

The past decade, the stage has been set. Everybody is connected by now.

It seems the darker forces are already using it, somewhat successfully. Not sure about the forces of light.

If I would study magick I would definitely experiment to see if I could use the internet to enhance my practice.

Anybody here who has been using it in their own personal practice? Any other stories or insights to share regarding this? Or perhaps people disagree with me? Or perhaps this is already well known and I'm just stating the obvious?

-------

PS: I don't do or really know any magick practices myself. This is just a vague thought I've been having that I think is interesting and wanted to share the thought. But I do think magick is interesting and at one point later, want to go a little bit deeper into it.

Edited by mcoolio

What do you mean by 'vector' ?

The internet is a 'force '   carrying magic ... or carries something that could enhance magic ?  ( In this case I suppose we could include 'information'  .... practising magic requires information - the internet carries information.)

OR

'Direction'   ( to a desired point )  -   The internet could direct magic to a specific place  ???

To confuse me more, you specified 'practices'  ... how can the internet  'carry a practice ' ?   It could  be the medium to send a practice to another , but  that would be relating to the first  meaning ; a direction and magnitude of information .

11 hours ago, mcoolio said:

Everybody is connected by now.

It seems the darker forces are already using it, somewhat successfully.

As we know, since the early 1950s the CIA has been experimenting with electrical radiation control of intelligent entities - Cameron demonstrated controlling a bull

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Ewen_Cameron

So, 70 years later, what sort of overlays can be put on the internet connections?

Can V2k operate in the web?

https://www.targetedevidence.com/voice-to-skull-v2k.html

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

What do you mean by 'vector' ?

My idea is that many magicks (creation type magick) starts from intent. The practitioner can send messages into the internet that are connected to/represent this intent. Not only will these messages be stored on the internet, but they can also reach some or even many many people all over the world. And perhaps this would help in the manifesting of the desired result.

Off course this is not a very crazy idea. All successful conscious creations (magick or non magick) more or less goes from intent -> intermediate steps -> manifestation.

When I said that dark forces are already using it successfully I meant things like advertising companies or political organisations using internet to influence people. I'm just wondering if some of these organisations are perhaps also already using magick behind the scenes. If so, then perhaps that would explain some of the things happening in the world these latest years. If not - and if my hypothesis is correct - then they could achieve even so much more than what they are already doing and that would make the upcoming years very interesting.

In other words 'the stage (internet infrastructure) has been set, everybody is connected(social media and stuff)'. From chinese metaphysics point of view, in 2023-2024 we are transitioning to period 9 which is connected to fire. Fire represents technology but it also represents spirituality and magick.

Everybody can also feel the tension and instability in the world. War and bigger conflicts are almost inevitable and the technologies such as the internet and magick will be IMO key factors in determining the outcome.

Things like Elon Musk attempting to acquire Twitter doesn't suprise me at all. He is a pioneer and understands the directions the world is heading and it is clear he wants to be involved. And whether he knows it or not, he is IMO also a person very much in connection with spirituality (even though he may not be aware of it. But if not, I think he will very soon)

9 hours ago, Lairg said:

As we know, since the early 1950s the CIA has been experimenting with electrical radiation control of intelligent entities - Cameron demonstrated controlling a bull

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Ewen_Cameron

So, 70 years later, what sort of overlays can be put on the internet connections?

Can V2k operate in the web?

https://www.targetedevidence.com/voice-to-skull-v2k.html

This was not what I meant in my first post but it is definitely relevant!! I changed the topic title so that it includes other types of technologies like these as well.

What you posted proves that humans have no boundaries and will use anything they can get their hands on to control others. At some point the bigger players in the world will also get their hands on occult and magick. Of course this already was the case in the past. Faraos and emperors used magick to enforce their will. But perhaps industrialization and science left magick in the dust. But I think it will be back soon. And this time it will be a combination of science/technology and occult/magick.

Edited by mcoolio

You may be familiar with radionics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radionics

There were reports that in the 1960s the CIA had built a very large radionics device that was being used for assassinations

I spent some time with a radionics practitioner and saw many examples of it working including to change weather

Practitioners soon discovered that a wiring diagram was sufficient, and I found that just sending the right numbers, colors and intent worked just as well

Wonderful!

For someone with sufficient comprehension of both magick and science, there will be lots of possibilities. And we know military is the playground for the development of these high tech kind of things. What will they have already developed I wonder?

Seems like it's a good time to start developing defensive mechanisms, to protect oneself against these kind of things.

When I look back at the radionics practitioner I worked with,  her device was sending etheric energy on the 3rd subplane, counting from the top of the physical-etheric plane

The CIA device - when I recall a photo of the device - was working on the 2nd subplane.   That means that only humans that had discarded the lower etheric subplanes and had bodies that used only atomic etheric substance (1st subplane) would be free, since they existed above the level on which the CIA machine was operating.

From this I might deduce that the quality of the elemental of such a machine is the determining factor in the plane and subplane on which the radiation is sent

Quality of elemental means things like what kind of material was used to create the device, I assume? What kind of metals, other chemical elements, ...

For sure I am still operating mostly (or even only) from the lower physical planes. But I do some trainings (meditation, qigong, ...) and am working to break through to the higher levels.

In magical/esoteric traditions one hierarchy of intelligences is:  elemental, nature spirit (lesser deva) and greater deva

Commonly nature spirits provide higher functionality to the elemental intelligences.  

Humans, that advance sufficiently, usually transition into other hierarchies

I think you are talking about psy-op technologies .

For me, I have no interest in trying to use technology to achieve magic  , that was the whole point in practising magic - to achieve things in a different way than  the materialist / technologist .

Your  idea about " The practitioner can send messages into the internet that are connected to/represent this intent. Not only will these messages be stored on the internet, but they can also reach some or even many many people all over the world. And perhaps this would help in the manifesting of the desired result. "   sounds like crowdfunding  to me . That is, it is already happening , if you want to see such things as 'magic' .....      The magical approach would be to send messages / signal intent  to the array of 'spirits'  associated with you and they will bring about the desired result .  Of course that means  getting such an array developed, ordered and in sync  with yourself .

However , if your main aim is to get some desired result  with magic  ( aside from developing  yourself ) then it matters little if you use technology or magic, as long as that result manifests .

I suppose some have tried it ; like a message going around the internet for something like 'world peace day meditation' - to stop  wars , or similar  .  They appear well organised , focused,  everyone in sync, doing it at the same time . One would think it had massive impetus .

Except  it didnt work . 

The TM movement used to do experiments with small groups to alter crime rates.  It seemed to work according to their published studies

@Nungali From what I understand from reading books and listening to stuff, magic works better when certain conditions are already set in the physical/material world and/or when your actions support whatever you wish to manifest.

I would think then think that one super important condition is being connected to the rest of the world. The spirits from the invisible, yes of course, but also the people. Can it work if you are only connected to the non-manifested?

Is the idea of some occult master sitting isolated in his lair and influencing the world only though his army of spirits realistic? I would think that the ultimate practitioner has achieved perfect balance in standing both in the invisible and the mundane.

Now of course, for your small type of magick manifestation like finding a job, finding girlfriend, perhaps not super important to be super connected. But I was thinking big. Magick for influencing events on a global scale type of stuff. The internet and technology is what allows us to be connected to the rest of the world in a way that was not possible before. So I would think that there will also be new magicks that were not possible before.

Unfortunately I don't know much details about how magick works, and no practical experience whatsoever :P. So this is only my fantasy of how it could work.

Group based practices and magicks seem interesting to discuss yes. Simply the fact that indeed you can connect and synchronize with each other. If done well I would think it would open lots of new possibilities.

23 hours ago, Lairg said:

The TM movement used to do experiments with small groups to alter crime rates.  It seemed to work according to their published studies

:) 

6 hours ago, mcoolio said:

@Nungali From what I understand from reading books and listening to stuff, magic works better when certain conditions are already set in the physical/material world and/or when your actions support whatever you wish to manifest.

I would think then think that one super important condition is being connected to the rest of the world. The spirits from the invisible, yes of course, but also the people. Can it work if you are only connected to the non-manifested?

Is the idea of some occult master sitting isolated in his lair and influencing the world only though his army of spirits realistic? I would think that the ultimate practitioner has achieved perfect balance in standing both in the invisible and the mundane.

Now of course, for your small type of magick manifestation like finding a job, finding girlfriend, perhaps not super important to be super connected. But I was thinking big. Magick for influencing events on a global scale type of stuff. The internet and technology is what allows us to be connected to the rest of the world in a way that was not possible before. So I would think that there will also be new magicks that were not possible before.

Unfortunately I don't know much details about how magick works, and no practical experience whatsoever :P. So this is only my fantasy of how it could work.

I have over 30 years experience with it - both in research and practice  ( just so you know ).

Okay then  ,  carry on and enjoy the fantasy .

6 hours ago, mcoolio said:

Group based practices and magicks seem interesting to discuss yes. Simply the fact that indeed you can connect and synchronize with each other. If done well I would think it would open lots of new possibilities.

The thing with group energy though -  it is polluted . It passes through all the people in the group when they share energy .

Once I was accused of getting people together to use their energy to my own magical ends    :D    Why would I do that ?  I draw from the source .... which is unlimited .   Why drink water that has  gone through someone else when you can get it direct from the spring ?

Care needs to be taken when doing deep and serious work with others .... you better know them and their energy well !  Ideally, you would have gone through your magical training and initiations together .

12 minutes ago, Nungali said:

The thing with group energy though -  it is polluted

Does that depend on how well selected and trained is the group?

I have observed a group form a temporary joint light body that was attractive to a much higher being and when that joined in, planetary work was possible

2 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Does that depend on how well selected and trained is the group?

18 minutes ago, Nungali said:

....  Ideally, you would have gone through your magical training and initiations together .

2 minutes ago, Lairg said:

I have observed a group form a temporary joint light body that was attractive to a much higher being and when that joined in, planetary work was possible

Okay .

On 7/19/2022 at 6:14 AM, mcoolio said:

The internet

Seems to me it can serve as an extremely powerful vector for all kinds of magick, occult type arts.

The past decade, the stage has been set. Everybody is connected by now.

It seems the darker forces are already using it, somewhat successfully. Not sure about the forces of light.

If I would study magick I would definitely experiment to see if I could use the internet to enhance my practice.

The internet (as was the phone network, now the same thing) transfers stuff via electricity and light both of which are energy. Much of magick is energy based. As such the internet serves well as a conduit for magick. Although it is very good at connecting to the intended recipient of your spells, in general it is limited in how much 'power' can be sent through it. If you want to do more serious magick remotely, use the internet a a locator and send the main spell another way.

I have encountered all sorts (dark, light, other) doing magick and energy things over the internet. Note that forums are an very common focus and vector for such activities.

If you are serious about learning magick, master local stuff before worrying about remote applications.

• Like 1

Now that's a novel thought  !

You think there might be people here  that are serious about learning magick  ? 

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

You think there might be people here  that are serious about learning magick  ? 

Seems like you have a rather pessimistic view about this place :D

No , that would be thinking  the worst can happen  and focusing on the worst aspect of things .  I am just going from the content of what has been posted here .... check the record of what used to get posted  ( yeah, was wacky and all sorts of stuff in the past too but a lot of good content) and what has been posted in the last couple of years .

And it just isnt here .  I think generally  that people  are not serious about learning magick ... and more so as the time goes on .

They are also not serious about learning a lot of other stuff that this site focuses on - read the content  .  or trying  to  'learn'  about things in a  short cut manner .... or even pay  (or charge ) .

'Tis the way of the modern world . 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this