Ethan singh

Understanding Chinese martial arts

2 minutes ago, Ethan singh said:

Do you know if they just talk about internal Chinese martial arts on Rudi’s seminar or do they actually practice the exercises as a group during zoom 

Do you think people with health problems will still be able to try out these exercises 

Do you know how long the seminar is and if it is early in the morning 

How about you contact him yourself and get answers directly from him? It would be a lot more useful and save you time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ethan singh said:

Do you know if they just talk about internal Chinese martial arts on Rudi’s seminar or do they actually practice the exercises as a group during zoom 

Do you think people with health problems will still be able to try out these exercises 

Do you know how long the seminar is and if it is early in the morning 

All the information is on his website, I suggest you go there to get the answers you want or email him for more clarification.

Theres also a cool video there of Master Jiang and other masters that Rudi learned from 

And this video of Rudi doing faqi to others

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

By the way I just would like to know if you could tell me how exactly do martial artists get their muscles to naturally fa jin in harmony with their breathing rhythm without injury and without movement of any of their joints 

20 hours ago, Ethan singh said:

By the way I just would like to know if you could tell me how exactly do martial artists get their muscles to naturally fa jin in harmony with their breathing rhythm without injury and without movement of any of their joints 

@Earl Grey might be able to help you with that question 

Do you know how I would contact earl gray directly on Tao bums to ask him this question without having to create a whole new topic and just hope that he gets on because I am still working out some of how the mechanics on Tao bums works since I am a fairly new member on Tao bums 

Just in case earl gray is reading this I just want you to know that I ask this question because I have health problems that I am still working out and so I have to temporarily put on hold my plan to learn Fa jin properly from a master and so for now I would just like to understand how they do this without injuring themselves 

30 minutes ago, Ethan singh said:

Just in case earl gray is reading this I just want you to know that I ask this question because I have health problems that I am still working out and so I have to temporarily put on hold my plan to learn Fa jin properly from a master and so for now I would just like to understand how they do this without injuring themselves 

First and foremost, they have all built a very strong and healthy body.

But I'm not earl grey

3 hours ago, Ethan singh said:

Do you know how I would contact earl gray directly on Tao bums to ask him this question without having to create a whole new topic and just hope that he gets on because I am still working out some of how the mechanics on Tao bums works since I am a fairly new member on Tao bums 

Click on the letter icon and write his name in the “To” section 

E121F2A0-58BD-4230-B603-964DC3BE780D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Click on the letter icon and write his name in the “To” section 

E121F2A0-58BD-4230-B603-964DC3BE780D.jpeg

I am clicking on t the letter icon here  (and other stuff ) , but nothing seems to work  ? 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ethan singh said:

Do you realize you already messaged me yesterday and I replied? 🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Wow 2

55 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Do you realize you already messaged me yesterday and I replied? 🙄

I thought the message wasn’t sent through to you because there were no clear signs of it going through 

so I tried to reach out to you here at first which turns out to have been unnecessary   

By the time I got your message via email it was too late to take back the initial message I sent to you 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ethan singh said:

I thought the message wasn’t sent through to you because there were no clear signs of it going through 

so I tried to reach out to you here at first which turns out to have been unnecessary   

By the time I got your message via email it was too late to take back the initial message I sent to you 

So let me get this straight:

24 hours didn’t even pass from the time you PMd me and then posted here looking for me,

You thought the message didn’t go through,

You got a response from me,

You couldn’t take back your message to me you sent,

and now you’re posting here?

I sent the first initial email at the same time I posted here to reach out to you when I thought the email had not got through to you via Tao bums 

After several hours had passed I looked at my phone and didn’t see anything 

The email had somehow turned up on a completely different device in my home much later on by the time I had checked 

Edited by Ethan singh