Vajra Fist

Blocking a user?

it's obvious everyone is trying to know psyhic excess in machine matter, why stop the argument?

you had to expect they were noble to know they were dead

Edited by Mithras

23 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Ok.. found it.. Chidragon was intended to be permabanned.

I wrote something about ChiDragon a couple of days ago here. That’s all I want to say, other than to make it clear that in no way was that comment meant as a criticism of Trunks’s action at the time. Indeed, I thoroughly appreciate how he took on the role of administrator despite some initial reluctance to take on that burden, and acted decisively to end the reign of chaos into which this forum had descended. In that situation I can well understand why he included ChiDragon on his ban list. However, the forum is no longer in that state of chaos and I think ChiDragon should be judged on his behaviour in his current incarnation. Afterall, we all do cultivation practices in the hope of becoming better people (or, at least, many of us do). And, speaking generally,  this forum can be an excellent place to work through power and ego issues. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Geof Nanto said:

power and ego issues. 

They cannot plunder from machine environments, I am not the doer

Edited by Mithras

I can still see you, spiritual wonders do not cease because you can express them. 

Edited by Mithras

I wonder what ego is when I stand on your shoulder openly, a safe place is a well lit one

Sanity is not your release, It’s quite hard not to help someone and be thanked instead

Edited by Mithras

I eat the things I don’t see,

I favor my own release

where did all the good food go,

I must have eaten it here and called it heaven

On 31/10/2022 at 4:24 PM, Nungali said:

hang on ..... its been a while , you should have asked back then  ......   <  rummaging through files >  .......      I might not have it any more  . This started previous to May .

6Xb8JZth.jpg

Oh ... I just found it in my old files .

It was Chi Dragon .   

:)

Now ....   this Mithras fellow  .....  his pantothalic vermilion  seems obscured by  a neo-rhetoric diet  .

Edited by Nungali

On 28/10/2022 at 8:20 PM, blue eyed snake said:

I wonder whether the ( already wonderfully detailed ) ignore function could be expanded with a button ' notifications'

for now I will put someone on 'ignore posts' 

ping...ping...ping :rolleyes:

On 30/10/2022 at 8:08 PM, blue eyed snake said:

uhm

at the moment there are 4 possibilities to ignore

signature

mentions.

very nice setup btw

I would like a fifth possibility so that you could ignore notifications ( the bellthingie right upper corner) from a user of choice

Better just to not engage with certain users. They aren't worth your time.

Everything is an energy exchange, and some people aren't worth that price

Eventually people will get sick of talking to themselves (Pay close attention, and you'll see it happening already) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 30-10-2022 at 11:13 PM, steve said:

If you click the 🔔 there is an option to click “notification settings” in the top right corner of the pop up menu. You can customize what notifications you receive but, as far as I can tell, any settings here affect all users. I don’t see a way to limit notifications from selected members. 

Sorry

no need to say sorry, you're helpful.

I knew ther was no way to cut off one user but if ever come big changes that would be a nice addition.

Should have looked at the settings before, will never get handy with these sort of things.

I've cut off the sound from the notifications button, much better :)

• Like 1

On 6-11-2022 at 4:26 PM, Shadow_self said:

Better just to not engage with certain users. They aren't worth your time.

Everything is an energy exchange, and some people aren't worth that price

Eventually people will get sick of talking to themselves (Pay close attention, and you'll see it happening already) 

When I pay close attention, I am still engaging with that particular bum, at least it seems that way to me.

41 minutes ago, blue eyed snake said:

When I pay close attention, I am still engaging with that particular bum, at least it seems that way to me.

I meant pay close attention to what others are doing in response :)