dwai

Power centers/vortices

Spent most of yesterday in Death Valley, CA. Interesting thing about it was as we descended to below sea level, my dantiens filled up, expanded, and a high tone started ringing in my ears. Curious if anyone else has had similar experiences. 

高音是腎虛。

低音是腎實。

Treble is kidney deficiency.

Bass is kidney solid.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, awaken said:

高音是腎虛。

低音是腎實。

Treble is kidney deficiency.

Bass is kidney solid.

I know that this is not the same. What I’m referring to is called “anahata” sounds, not tinnitus.

On 4/1/2022 at 4:43 PM, dwai said:

Spent most of yesterday in Death Valley, CA. Interesting thing about it was as we descended to below sea level, my dantiens filled up, expanded, and a high tone started ringing in my ears. Curious if anyone else has had similar experiences. 

Towards the end of 2020, Sadhguru had travelled across several energy centers in the USA. The daily vlogs uploaded during that time had some details. Those videos have been removed and replaced by a shorter version.

Edited by Bhathen
  • Like 1

On 02/04/2022 at 12:43 AM, dwai said:

I have heard a high tone and the sound of cicadas and crickets in my head for the last two months. Haven’t been able to find a clear answer as to what it is yet. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

I have heard a high tone and the sound of cicadas and crickets in my head for the last two months. Haven’t been able to find a clear answer as to what it is yet. 

At work I had a hew phone tower built about 100 feet away at the same level as me.  I suddenly had tinnitus and a range of other problems.  The problems diminished and some went away about a year after I moved to another building.

Since then I have greatly reduced my RF exposure - not so easy in a WiFi society 

I still have some microwave hearing

Edited by Lairg
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lairg said:

At work I had a hew phone tower built about 100 feet away at the same level as me.  I suddenly had tinnitus and a range of other problems.  The problems diminished and some went away about a year after I moved to another building.

Since then I have greatly reduced my RF exposure - not so easy in a WiFi society 

I still have some microwave hearing

This is not tinnitus though, the sound is in the middle of my head, not my ears 

"When you can hear sounds inside your head that are created by your hearing system, not your environment, the condition is known as tinnitus."https://patient.info/ears-nose-throat-mouth/tinnitus-leaflet

"The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of the human perception of audible clicks, or even speech, induced by pulsed or modulated radio frequencies. The communications are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Etheric and higher entities can cause sounds in the head.  Etheric implants are common

2 hours ago, Lairg said:

"When you can hear sounds inside your head that are created by your hearing system, not your environment, the condition is known as tinnitus."https://patient.info/ears-nose-throat-mouth/tinnitus-leaflet

"The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of the human perception of audible clicks, or even speech, induced by pulsed or modulated radio frequencies. The communications are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

Etheric and higher entities can cause sounds in the head.  Etheric implants are common

It’s not either of those, it’s more like the “anahata” sounds that @dwai mentioned

• Like 1

The Anahata sounds are very interesting. Back in 2002, I spent a lot of time doing pranayama, yoga,  and meditaion, also it was around the time when I seriously started my yang style taijiquan practice. I would hear sounds of bells tinkling, flutes playing etc (as articulated in the category of Anahata sounds in yogic texts). 

The cicadas song, I didn't even notice when it first started -- since I practice taijiquan and daogong a lot outdoors, I'd hear very high pitched singing of cicadas, I always assumed there might be a lot of cicadas in my backyard. And then one day it turned out that there WERE no cicadas, but I still heard the singing. Then eventually I was able to discern between the sounds of the actual cicadas and this higher-pitch sound (a lot of cicadas in summertime). In the early days, it would only occur when I was practicing. But gradually, it became a continuous companion. Later on, I realized that I had always heard this sound (recognized it as something I'd heard even as a child, but simply ignored it until it faded away into the background). I asked my teacher about it, and he said it is the sound of Dao.

Also, Lairg is right, the "high tones" (I call them HT) are also accompanied by (and amplified by) visiting entities/deities. There are many experiences that cannot be shared in a public forum, primarily because people will think I'm plain crazy.  Powerful beings/deities also bring blindingly bright light along with the HT. 

I am very fascinated by power spots -- the first one I realized was in my hometown in India - Mysuru (more famously known as Mysore for its Yoga roots). Since I had grown up there, I didn't recognize it. I eventually moved to the US, where I've lived for a long time now. On a trip there in 2016, I felt the power for the first time -- it felt like I was plugged into a high voltage powerline. Mysuru's ancient name is Krounchapuri, and it is one of the 108 shakti-peethams (literally, power place) per the Shakta Tantric tradition. The other most powerful place I've been to is Kasardevi Ridge in the Kumaon region of the Himalayas. Other places I've felt this are in Devil's Lake, Wisconsin, and then this time in Death Valley.

I also felt something similar when I visited Kenya (Masai Mara) and Tanzania (Ngorongoro crater). I've had visitations by local deities there. 

Edited by dwai
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

What do you practice?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Flying Phoenix Chi Kung and Rudi’s Authentic Neigong

I think neigong will open you up enough to start hearing this sound. Do you notice times when it gets stronger/louder/higher frequency? Or is it a steady tone? 

Also, do you hear it differently in the left vs right side? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dwai said:

I am very fascinated by power spots

I have lived next to a number of power points.  Some power points are anchored in artificial/hollow hills.  Some are anchored in volcanic plugs.  Some are anchored by cosmic seeds stored below the surface of this planet.

Many places of pilgrimage are power points - where humans can have trans-human experiences.

Some have very specific functions such as "the hill with its back to Ireland" on Iona.

The largest of the local volcanic plugs recently became the seat for an entity that is happy to be called "The Empress".  She now has a scepter that she uses enthusiastically

eca6ccc2e30df0a5ae353837edd90b02.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Lairg said:

I have lived next to a number of power points.  Some power points are anchored in artificial/hollow hills.  Some are anchored in volcanic plugs.  Some are anchored by cosmic seeds stored below the surface of this planet.

Many places of pilgrimage are power points - where humans can have trans-human experiences.

there were many in the ancient world. Luckily in India, the old world has not yet disappeared, so the power spots have been kept going. Usually there are temples created in those areas and they can become transformation sites for pilgrims. But there are others still that are known only to a select few. I think such places are still around all over the world, but are relatively unknown due to modernity and blind faith.  

17 minutes ago, Lairg said:

Some have very specific functions such as "the hill with its back to Ireland" on Iona.

The largest of the local volcanic plugs recently became the seat for an entity that is happy to be called "The Empress".  She now has a scepter that she uses enthusiastically

eca6ccc2e30df0a5ae353837edd90b02.jpg

Interesting. Tell us more! 

• Like 1

You may perhaps remember the Key Master from The Ghostbusters.  I met two women that separately were carrying "keys" and who had instinctive recognition of their roles.  I did some work with them:

The summer solstice was close by and there was about a 30 hour window to insert the keys at a local volcanic plug. One of the key holders dropped out stating that she did not understand what to do. That was not a problem as I too had access to her "key".

Anyway the two of us made our way to the hill and while at the base I saw an energy line being dropped down in front of us, part way up the hill. When we reached the very steep part I found it difficult to proceed so looked around.  There was a flat rock attracting my attention. My friend spotted it too, and it was where the new line of light had been anchored.

So we sat there and went through a process with the two keys we brought and one from the Solar Logos. A triangular pyramid formed and then another inverted on top of that.  (That geometry is standard when forming devas - both lesser and greater)

Then the Empress from the Tarot came and sat on top and formed energy lines to most nearby peaks

The Empress was lacking a scepter but my friend found a couple of days later that she was carrying it in her spine and passed it to the Empress who I could see was waving it around enthusiastically.

In my perception the "Empress" looks past the Galactic Logos to the Universal Logos. This suggests that the area receives the Intent of the Universal Logos. As far as I can detect, this Intent is that Spirit should embrace Matter more closely than is common in this Universe.

After the Empress was settled I could see a bigger local system to be brought into her energy patterns but the window for that was not available.  Months later the window opened and when I looked at the Empress she was doing the Tarzan thing of beating on the chest while calling loudly.

I later had the impression that the Empress wanted a universal energy pattern - it was just above her. When she absorbed it, she became much brighter, and I directed her attention to the cosmic seeds concealed in the landscape. Since then she has been singing to them.   The seeds like it and have been vibrating and moving around in their spaces

Edited by Lairg
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2022 at 5:43 AM, dwai said:

Felt it when living in Tanzania on the peaks and in the desert, and various other countries I worked and lived in where the common denominators are

1) nature 

2) religious structures 

3) mass graves and warzones

• Like 2

Most notable spots: Preah Vahear and the Killing Caves in Cambodia, Elbrus in Russia, Sagada in the Philippines, all of Timor-Leste, all of central Java and Flores Indonesia, and a spot in northern Sri Lanka by the Farah ship.

Let us not leave out ‘Murrica:

Much of Nevada’s desert all the way to the border of California, and around Rhode Island by H.P. Lovecraft’s grave, and around Northampton, MA.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

3) mass graves and warzones

This is interesting. Do you sense this to be different from the previous two? 

22 minutes ago, dwai said:

This is interesting. Do you sense this to be different from the previous two? 

Very. I have practices for spirits, be they nature or the dead, so I have felt how the energy affected me before learning them and afterwards.

Spoiler

They will help anyone who respects them properly.

Spoiler

Usually.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dwai said:

I think neigong will open you up enough to start hearing this sound. Do you notice times when it gets stronger/louder/higher frequency? Or is it a steady tone? 

Also, do you hear it differently in the left vs right side? 

It’s strange because I heard it around a month before starting neigong. If I remember correctly I think it started when I was trying out sitting meditations for the first time two months ago, then when I started learning FPCK it made it stronger. It’s usually a steady tone but there’s one higher pitch tone that constantly changes, exactly like when you are listening to cicadas/crickets. It gets quieter if I’m in louder and busier areas but that’s probably because I’m distracted by it. 

Its very similar to this but it’s not so loud and intense, and less fluctuation between frequencies and not really that loud:

My head sounds like this 24/7 😂😂😂

But it doesn’t stop me from doing anything. I can fall asleep easily. It’s just always there in the background. 

I don’t really hear it differently from left side or right side, it sounds like it’s coming from the centre of my brain. Like my brain is full of cicadas. 

Edited by Pak_Satrio
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Pak_Satrio said:

It’s strange because I heard it around a month before starting neigong. If I remember correctly I think it started when I was trying out sitting meditations for the first time two months ago, then when I started learning FPCK it made it stronger. It’s usually a steady tone but there’s one higher pitch tone that constantly changes, exactly like when you are listening to cicadas/crickets. It gets quieter if I’m in louder and busier areas but that’s probably because I’m distracted by it. 

Its very similar to this but it’s not so loud and intense, and less fluctuation between frequencies and not really that loud:

My head sounds like this 24/7 😂😂😂

But it doesn’t stop me from doing anything. I can fall asleep easily. It’s just always there in the background. 

I don’t really hear it differently from left side or right side, it sounds like it’s coming from the centre of my brain. Like my brain is full of cicadas. 

That's how it started out for me. It usually is more like "bubbles" (like from a soda can). Do you get the sense that you've always actually heard it (a sense of familiarity)? Some other people who practice tantric meditations/techniques say it is "white noise". Different minds latch on to different labels for this phenomenon. One friend says "thousands of windchimes" and so on.

Do you also ever maintain "awareness" of this sound through dream and deep-sleep states? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dwai said:

That's how it started out for me. It usually is more like "bubbles" (like from a soda can). Do you get the sense that you've always actually heard it (a sense of familiarity)? Some other people who practice tantric meditations/techniques say it is "white noise". Different minds latch on to different labels for this phenomenon. One friend says "thousands of windchimes" and so on.

Do you also ever maintain "awareness" of this sound through dream and deep-sleep states? 

I grew up in south east Asia and always heard cicadas in the rainforest so it is a very familiar sound to me. Only now I live in Europe where I’m not used to hearing it all the time!

No I can’t say that I have awareness of the sound through dream and deep sleep. Is that how it is with you?

1 hour ago, Pak_Satrio said:

I grew up in south east Asia and always heard cicadas in the rainforest so it is a very familiar sound to me. Only now I live in Europe where I’m not used to hearing it all the time!

We have plenty of cicadas in North America during summer. But of course, the sound persists 24x7x365 :) 

1 hour ago, Pak_Satrio said:

No I can’t say that I have awareness of the sound through dream and deep sleep. Is that how it is with you?

Yes. It was one of the very interesting aspects of my "awakening" so to speak. There is awareness in dreams and deep sleep too, and with it, also is this sound (hard to explain/describe as the mind in deep sleep is blank, but awareness and this tone remain).