awaken

If you want to learn Wu Wei Dan Dao, you can ask me questions here.

散發惡意者,非真修行人

我遇到很多練習搬運法的人,心念比常人還要邪惡

貪念非常的重

因此勸告新人,切勿輕易接觸搬運法

搬運法練氣不練神,什麼練氣化神,都是謊言

搬運法根本化不了神

Those who spread malice, are not true practitioners

I have met many people who practice the transfer method, and their thoughts are even more evil than ordinary people.

Greed is very heavy

Therefore, newcomers are advised not to touch the transfer method easily.

Transfer method to practice Qi but not spirit

The transfer method can't be turned into Shen at all

如果你想體驗我的感受

歡迎你來跟我練

當你練到心竅全開

你就能知道我在說什麼

你就能知道心念和氣息息相關

粗頓的時候只能感知到氣

精細的時候,甚至可以透過氣感知心念

If you want to experience how I feel

Welcome to practice with me

When you practice to the full open of heart Chiao

you will know what I'm talking about

You will know that the thoughts and Qi are closely related

If you can only feel the Qi when you are rough

When you are more refined, you can even perceive other's thoughts through qi

Have you ever thought about crossing this desert?
what's ahead
Is it to fall, or to grasp the pulse of fate

Edited by awaken

在網路論壇上,問問題、討論、辯論、提供異議並不屬於evil或malice然而是非常正常的行爲。一旦有人不同意你或懷疑你,不等於他們恨你。

On an online forum, asking questions, discussing, debating, and providing dissent is not an evil or malice but very standard behavior. When someone disagrees with you or is doubtful, it doesn't mean they hate you.

還有,你爲什麽認爲“一般人”的心念是邪惡的?按照一般的邏輯,我們應該可以說“一般人”的心念就非常“一般”,於是可能有一些善良與邪惡混雜的。不過按照我的觀察,大部分的人偏善良的。充滿邪惡心念的人沒那麽多。

Also, why do you think the minds of "normal people" are evil? According to general logic, we should be able to say that the thoughts of "ordinary people" are very "ordinary", so there may be some mixture of good and evil. But according to my observation, most people are fairly kind. Not so many people are full of evil thoughts.

也不太知道爲什麽你一直以爲我在運氣。告訴你,小心不要被錯覺牽著走。

Not quite sure why you keep thinking I'm "transporting qi". I suggest to you, be careful not to be led away by illusions.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 鞏三孝 said:

在網路論壇上,問問題、討論、辯論、提供異議並不屬於evil或malice然而是非常正常的行爲。一旦有人不同意你或懷疑你,不等於他們恨你。

On an online forum, asking questions, discussing, debating, and providing dissent is not an evil or malice but very standard behavior. When someone disagrees with you or is doubtful, it doesn't mean they hate you.

還有,你爲什麽認爲“一般人”的心念是邪惡的?按照一般的邏輯,我們應該可以說“一般人”的心念就非常“一般”,於是可能有一些善良與邪惡混雜的。不過按照我的觀察,大部分的人偏善良的。充滿邪惡心念的人沒那麽多。

Also, why do you think the minds of "normal people" are evil? According to general logic, we should be able to say that the thoughts of "ordinary people" are very "ordinary", so there may be some mixture of good and evil. But according to my observation, most people are fairly kind. Not so many people are full of evil thoughts.

也不太知道爲什麽你一直以爲我在運氣。告訴你,小心不要被錯覺牽著走。

Not quite sure why you keep thinking I'm "transporting qi". I suggest to you, be careful not to be led away by illusions.

One would like to think a teacher would be more developed than to consistently misunderstand and postulate rather unfounded assumptions...Shame that's not the case here

But if you wanted to dig a bit deeper....take a deep dive into what provides the fuel for spiritual practice.

How appropriate is non action without action?

Edited by Shadow_self
  • Like 1

修行之路有很多錯誤的道路

當我們嘗試想要說清楚的時候

既得利益者的阻力就會出現

但是我始終抱一個心態

即使有一百個塑膠工廠的臭氣

但還是有一個花園的芬芳的存在

There are many wrong paths in the path of cultivation

when we try to make it clear

Resistance from vested interests will arise

But I always have an attitude

Even with the stench of a hundred plastic factories

But there is still the fragrance of a garden

繁華聲 遁入空門 折煞了世人 夢偏冷 輾轉一生 情債又幾本 如妳默認 生死枯等 枯等一圈 又一圈的年輪 浮屠塔 斷了幾層 斷了誰的魂 痛直奔 一盞殘燈 傾塌的山門 容我再等 歷史轉身 等酒香醇 等妳彈 一曲古箏 雨紛紛 舊故里草木深 我聽聞 妳始終一個人 斑駁的城門 盤踞著老樹根 石板上迴盪的是 再等 雨紛紛 舊故里草木深 我聽聞 妳仍守著孤城 城郊牧笛聲 落在那座野村 緣份落地生根是 我們 聽青春 迎來笑聲 羨煞許多人 那史冊 溫柔不肯 下筆都太狠 煙花易冷 人事易分 而妳在問我是否還 認真 千年後 累世情深 還有誰在等 而青史 豈能不真 魏書洛陽城 如妳在跟 前世過門 跟著紅塵 跟隨我 浪跡一生 雨紛紛 舊故里草木深 我聽聞 妳始終一個人 斑駁的城門 盤踞著老樹根 石板上迴盪的是 再等 雨紛紛 舊故里草木深 我聽聞 妳仍守著孤城 城郊牧笛聲 落在那座野村 緣份落地生根是 我們 城郊牧笛聲 落在那座野村 緣份落地生根是 我們 伽藍寺聽雨聲盼 永恆

The sound of prosperity escapes into the empty door, breaking the world
The dream is cold, after a lifetime of love debts and several books
If you default to life and death, etc.
Waiting for a circle, another circle of annual rings

The Buddha Tower has broken several floors, whose soul has been broken
Pain goes straight to a broken lamp, a collapsed mountain gate
Let me wait, history turns around
Waiting for the wine to be mellow, waiting for you to play a guzheng

The rain is pouring, the old hometown is deep
I heard that you are always alone
Mottled city gates entrenched old tree roots
What echoes on the slate is wait

I heard that you are still guarding the lonely city
The sound of the shepherd's flute on the outskirts of the city falls on that wild village
Fate takes root is us

Listen to youth, welcome laughter, envy many people
The annals of history, gentle and unwilling to write, are too ruthless
Fireworks are easy to get cold, and personnel are easy to separate
And you're asking me if I'm still serious

Thousands of years later, after a lifetime of love, who else is waiting
And Qing Shi, how can it not be true, Wei Shu, Luoyang City
If you are in a past life
Follow the red dust, follow me, wander for a lifetime

I heard that you are always alone
Mottled city gates entrenched old tree roots
What echoes on the slate is wait

I heard that you are still guarding the lonely city
The sound of the shepherd's flute on the outskirts of the city falls on that wild village
Fate takes root is us

Fate takes root is us

Jialan Temple listens to the sound of rain and looks forward to eternity

Edited by awaken

我們一般練功,經常前面省略了開通經脈的部分,而後面也省略了陰陽演化的部分

所以當各位在練習無為丹道的時候,前面要加上自發功,用來開通更多的經脈,特別是左右脈

後面要加上陰陽演化的部分,這樣才能產生演化,開啟兔髓和陽生之光

In general practice, we often omit the part of opening the meridians in the front, and the part of the evolution of yin and yang is also omitted in the back.

Therefore, when you are practicing Wuwei Dan Dao, you should add spontaneous Gong in front of it to open more meridians, especially the left and right meridians.

The evolution of yin and yang must be added later, so that evolution can occur, and the light of rabbit marrow light and yang-birth light can be opened.

在我追尋究竟法的過程中

隨著功態的深入

我看到越來越多的謊言

越大的大師說的謊話越大

這些大師的徒子徒孫也在網路上說著相同的謊言

當我在戳破這些謊言的同時

我也得罪了大量的人

很少人能夠接受自己努力一輩子的

竟然只是一場謊言

這些徒子徒孫常見一個論調就是,各自走各自的路

在沒有目標的情況下,我認同這種觀點,因為每個人想看到的風景不同

但是在相同的究竟法目標之下,我不認同這種觀點

因為到達究竟法只有一條路,沒有別條路了

如果是以究竟法為目標,又說各自走各自的路,這顯然就是欺騙了

In the process of my search for the ultimate dharma

With the deepening of the goung state

I see more and more lies

The bigger the master, the bigger the lie

The disciples and grandchildren of these masters are also telling the same lies on the Internet

While I'm poking these lies

I also offended a lot of people

Few people can accept their hard work for a lifetime

It's just a lie

A common argument of these disciples and grandchildren is that  everyone goes their own way.

In the absence of goals, I agree with this view, because everyone wants to see different scenery

But under the same ultimate dharma, I disagree with this view

Because there is only one way to reach the ultimate Dhamma, there is no other way

If you aim at the ultimate Dharma and say that each one walks his own way, this is obviously deception.

當然我不可能假設每個人都在追尋究竟法

但是當一個人的發言是以究竟法為目標的時候

卻又不承認達到究竟法只有唯一一條路

那這個人就是在說謊

究竟法的追尋需要大量的因緣

一個追求健康的人,幾乎不會想要追求究竟法

一個追求超能力的人,也幾乎不會追求究竟法

一顆往究竟法的心,必然有累世的因緣

一顆追求恆古奧密的心

這樣的人,很少

我知道

所以當我知道對方不是這種人,我就遠離

Of course I can't assume that everyone is looking for the ultimate dharma

But when one's speech is aimed at the ultimate dharma

But they do not admit that there is only one way to reach the ultimate 

Then the person is lying

The pursuit of ultimate law requires a lot of causes

A person who pursues health will hardly want to pursue the ultimate 

A person who pursues superpowers will hardly pursue the ultimate 

A heart that seeks the ultimate Dharma must have karma for many lifetimes

A heart that pursues eternal secrets

Such people are rarely

I know

So when I know that the  person is not this kind of person, I stay away

Edited by awaken

我也知道如果我在這裡,跟所有的人打迷糊仗

鄉愿地說著,你這樣也很好,你那樣也很好

也歡迎來聽聽我的

如果我只是這樣的態度,我相信我會有更多的朋友

會吸引更多的人

但是我選擇放棄這樣做

因為這樣做的話,我必須說更多的謊話

我不想在究竟法面前說謊

我寧願自我被傷害,也不願意因此說謊

這是我的選擇

我能承擔,就多說一些

不能承擔,就少說一些

不需要為了吸引更多的人,而說出虛偽的謊言

I also know that if I'm here, I'm fighting all the people

hypocritical said, you are good like this, you are also good like that

Also welcome to listen to me

If I just have this attitude, I believe I will have more friends

will attract more people

But I choose to give up doing this

Because doing this, I have to tell more lies

I don't want to lie in front of the ultimate dharma

I'd rather get hurt than lie about it

this is my choice

if I can afford it, just say more

if Can't bear it, just say less

No need to tell  lies in order to attract more people

氣最強的時間the time of strongest Qi is 是活子時和活午時

抱歉sorry

不會翻譯這兩個名詞

don't know how to translate both

外在環境的氣的強或弱,對一個搬運法練習者來講,是沒辦法感知的

因為搬運法練習者把注意力集中在下腹部的氣,所以無法開啟心竅

只要心竅沒有開啟,就不可能對環境有敏銳的感知能力

The strength or weakness of qi in the external environment is impossible for a practitioner to perceive Because the practitioners of the transfer method focus on the qi in the lower abdomen, they cannot open the mind orifices. As long as the mind is not opened, it is impossible to have a keen perception of the environment

如果要開啟心竅,就一定要捨棄搬運法的價值觀

例如以打坐為修煉的起點,這一點如果不捨棄,那是不可能開啟心竅的

因為坐姿是沒辦法開啟左右脈的

只要左右脈沒辦法開啟,心竅就沒辦法開啟

坐姿可以練到產生烏肝光,但是坐姿沒辦法開啟心竅

而且坐姿會影響經脈的演化

如果無法放棄坐姿這個價值觀

經脈的演化就幾乎無法進行

If you want to open your mind, you must abandon the values of the handling method

For example, taking meditation as the starting point of cultivation, if you don’t give up on this, it is impossible to open your mind

There is no way to open the left and right meridians because of the sitting posture.

As long as the left and right meridians cannot be opened, the heart orifice cannot be opened.

Sitting posture can be practiced to produce black liver light, but sitting posture cannot open the mind

And sitting posture will affect the evolution of meridians

If you can't give up the value of sitting posture

The evolution of meridians is almost impossible

外在環境的強弱,對一個開啟心竅的人來說,是非常清晰的

以我自己的經歷來說,我曾經去浙江桐柏宮,裡面的一位先生,想要測試我,帶我到一個地宮,要我感知哪裡的氣最強

我以我的身體為偵測工具,讓雙腳自然帶動,直到雙腳把我帶到一處角落,一直在該處角落旋轉

那位先生帶著我和我的朋友,在黑暗的地宮裡面,走進一道門

那道門後面有一條黑暗的走道

走道某個地方,地上有水

原來那就是我一直旋轉的地方

我一直旋轉的地方的牆壁後方,就是一條走道,走道裡面只有一個地方有水,就是我旋轉的地方

我也很訝異

因為那個地宮面積不小,大約有六百平方公尺

我的身體竟然能帶我到這個地方

我猜想那個人心裡應該也很訝異,我竟然能找到那個角落

The strength of the external environment is very clear to a person who has opened his mind

Based on my own experience, I once went to Tongbai Palace in Zhejiang, and a gentleman inside wanted to test me and took me to an underground palace, asking me to perceive where the qi was strongest.

I use my body as a detection tool, let my feet move naturally, until my feet bring me to a corner, and keep spinning in that corner

The gentleman took me and my friend through a door in the dark underground palace

There's a dark corridor behind that door

Somewhere in the walkway, there is water on the ground

Turns out that's where I've been spinning

Behind the wall where I've been spinning is a walkway, and there's only one spot in the walkway that has water, and that's where I spin

I am also surprised

Because the area of the underground palace is not small, about 600 square meters

My body can take me to this place

I guess that person should also be surprised that I was able to find that corner

氣集丹田,有兩種解釋

第一種,就是把注意力放在下腹部的呼吸,藉此產生下腹部的氣感

但是我認為此種應該稱為『意集丹田』,是用意念刻意去導引的,不是真正氣自動集中在丹田。

第二種,就是下腹部自動產生如心跳一般的氣感,而且這種氣感是有特殊的功能的,當注意力被下腹部心跳一般的氣感吸引過去之後,很快地就能開啟烏肝光,我認為這種氣自動集中在下腹部的氣感,才能稱為『氣集丹田』

而『氣集丹田』又依照丹田的位置不同,有兩種不同的情況,第一種就是上述第二種所言的,下腹部心跳一樣的氣感開啟烏肝。

第二種,就是也是同樣的情況,氣集丹田,只是集中的地方不是下腹部,而是胸部,胸腔內會產生一股強烈的跳動,這股強烈的跳動跟心跳又不相同,會發生在前胸,後背,和胸腔。

這股強烈的心跳會直接開啟心竅,進入三禪,當心竅開啟成功之後,這股強烈的胸腔跳動,會立刻消失,意識也進入一種無念無我狀態,有一種強烈的鬆心效果,外界的聲音也會變得越來越不清楚,甚至聽不見,進入比較深的禪定狀態。

這第二種氣集丹田,氣集中在中丹田的狀態,屬於活午時的現象之一,通常不需要前奏的氣感鍛鍊,時間一到就自動產生強烈的氣感,可供開啟心竅。

同樣的,上一種的氣集丹田,氣集中在下丹田的狀態,屬於活子時的現象之一,同樣也不需要前奏的氣感鍛鍊,時間一到,就自動產生強烈的氣感,可供開啟烏肝。

開啟烏肝之後,再經由烏肝開啟心竅。

但是第二種氣集丹田,集中在中丹田的情況,是直接跳過烏肝,直接由氣直接轉化成開啟心竅的三禪。

這是兩種氣集丹田的不同。

Qi gathers Dantian氣集丹田, there are two explanations
The first is to pay attention to the breath in the lower abdomen, thereby generating a feeling of Qi in the lower abdomen
But I think this kind of thing should be called "the collection of attention in the dantian"( Yii gathers dantian意集丹田), which is deliberately guided by the mind, not the real qi that is automatically concentrated in the dantian.

The second is that the lower abdomen automatically generates a heartbeat-like qi sensation, and this qi sensation has a special function. When one’s attention is attracted by the heartbeat-like qi sensation in the lower abdomen, it will quickly turn on the qi sensation into black Liver light, I think this kind of qi that automatically concentrates in the lower abdomen can be called "Qi Gathering Dantian"

And "Qi Gathering Dantian" also depends on the position of the Dantian, there are two different situations, the first one is what the second one mentioned above, the feeling of Qi in the lower abdomen like a heartbeat opens the black liver.

The second is the same situation. Qi gathers in the dantian, but the concentration is not in the lower abdomen, but in the chest. There will be a strong beating in the chest. This strong beating is not the same as the heartbeat. Front chest, back, and ribcage.
This strong heartbeat will directly open the heart chiao and enter the third jhana.

After the heart chiao心竅 is successfully opened, the strong chest beating will disappear immediately, and the consciousness will also enter a state of no-thought and no-self, which has a strong relaxing effect. The sound will also become more and more unclear, or even inaudible, and enter a deeper state of meditation.

The second type of Qi gathering in the Dantian, the state where Qi is concentrated in the middle Dantian, is one of the phenomena of living  noon time. Usually, there is no need for the prelude to exercise the Qi sense. When the time is up, a strong Qi sense is automatically generated, which can be used to open the heart chiao心竅.

In the same way, the previous type of Qi gathering in the Dantian, where the Qi is concentrated in the lower Dantian, is one of the phenomena in the living Zi time, and also does not require the prelude Qi sense exercise to Turn on black liver.

After opening the black liver, the heart chiao is opened through the black liver.

But the second type of qi gathering in the dantian, which is concentrated in the middle dantian, is to skip the black liver directly, and directly transform the qi into the third jhana that open the heart chiao.
This is the difference between the two types of Qi collection Dantian.

而氣集丹田,集中於下丹田還有一種相關的情況,就是如果沒有讓這跳動如脈動的氣去開啟烏肝,而把這個氣,用意念停在下腹部的話,這個氣就會開始繞圈圈,開始繞前後圈,從小圈到大圈,越繞越大圈。

因此我們可以從這個現象知道,

第一,這個氣集丹田的現象,是任督繞圈的濃縮狀態。

第二,這個氣集丹田的現象,是可以被意念控制,強制停留在氣感狀態,而不進入烏肝狀態。

因此我們可以得知

一,任督繞圈是比較粗的氣集下丹田

二,強制用意念將氣停留在繞行任督,是一種阻擋進化的行為

As for Qi gathering in the dantian, there is also a related situation in which it is concentrated in the lower dantian, that is, if the pulsating qi is not allowed to open the black liver, and the qi is stopped in the lower abdomen with the attention, the qi will start to run in circles. Circle, start around the front and back circles, from small circles to large circles, the larger the circle.

Therefore, we can know from this phenomenon that

First, this phenomenon of Qi gathering in the dantian is the concentrated state of Ren Du's circle.

Second, the phenomenon of qi gathering in the dantian can be controlled by the attention, forcing it to stay in the state of qi sense instead of entering the black liver state.

Therefore we can know

First, Ren Du’s circle is a relatively rough Qi collection in the lower dantian.

Second, Forcing the qi to stay around Rendu with the attention is a behavior that blocks evolution

Edited by awaken

道常無爲而無不爲。
侯王若能守之,萬物將自化。

Here is the English translation.

Edited by awaken

When all things are empty we can see that things are just a reflection of ourselves.

As soon as we name things we negate the rest of their existence.

Wu Wei is a reflection. The awareness of mind.

When things are done spontaneously without preconceived thoughts of how things are or are supposed to be

then our action or non action of responding benefits all things without exclusion.

When our Chi is tuned to a higher frequency by doing the physical work driving out the pollution of post heaven chi and mind

then the pre heaven chi will rush in and fill our body with no worry of method.

• Like 2

很多人不懂什麼是先天氣,以為只要調整後天氣,就會產生先天氣

所以我們要看經典,才不會誤解先天氣

有機會我會把經典裡面關於先天氣的部分分享出來

避免有練氣功的人,對先天氣產生極大的誤解

Many people don't understand what pre-heaven is, thinking that as long as the qi is adjusted, pre-heaven Qi will be created.

So we have to look at the classics, so as not to misunderstand the pre-heaven Qi

When I have the time, I will share the part about the pre-heaven Qi in the classic.

Avoid people who practice qigong who have a great misunderstanding of the pre-heaven Qi.

關於搬運法練習者對先天氣的誤解,我會寫在另外一個主題,這裡是給學習者留言的

I will write about the misunderstanding of the pre-heaven Qi by practitioners of the transfer method, and I will write it on another topic. Here is a message for the learners.

Edited by awaken

我的經驗,在很早期的時候,我曾經產生過向上旋轉的氣感,我在其他主題講過,這並非是先天氣,而是左右脈的氣

後來,我真正體會到先天氣的氣感,是在我出現大型圓月的時候,一股氣從下腹部出現,細細的盤旋向上。

這股氣和左右脈的氣不同,左右脈的氣比較粗,範圍比較大,像是一個杯子的直徑。

圓月的氣比較細,非常細,像是一條電線的大小。

這股非常細的氣感,盤旋向上到了頭之後,我的眼前,從黑暗之中,開啟了一個非常大的圓月。

一輩子都忘不了,非常誇張的大圓月。

後來又出現了幾次大圓月,向上盤旋的氣感就漸漸的不明顯了。

不過我也發現最近我經常講圓月,可能讓某些人以為在圓月之夜練功就是看見圓月。

這完全是誤解,練功當中的內景,和天上的圓月,完全是兩回事。

就像練功當中的烏肝,雖然很像北極光,但是卻不是北極光。

練功當中的星星,雖然很像天上的星星,但卻不是天上的星星。

練功當中出現的太陽,雖然很像天上的太陽,但卻不是天上的太陽。

In my experience, at a very early stage, I had a Qi sense of upward rotation. As I have said in other topics, this is not the pre-heaven qi, but the qi of the left and right channels.

After many years, I really felt the sense of Qi of the pre-heaven Qi. When I had a large full moon, a wave of Qi appeared from the lower abdomen and circled upwards thinly.

This qi is different from the qi in the left and right meridians. The qi in the left and right meridians is thicker and has a wider range, like the diameter of a cup.

The Qi of the full moon is relatively thin, very thin, like the size of a wire.

After this very fine Qi circled up to the head, a very large full moon opened in front of my eyes from the darkness.

I'll never forget the big full moon that is very exaggerated.

Later, there were several large full moons, and the sense of Qi circling upward gradually became less obvious.

However, I also found that I often talk about the full moon recently, which may lead some people to think that practicing on the night of the full moon means seeing the full moon.

This is a complete misunderstanding. The interior scene during cultivation and the full moon in the sky are completely different things.

Just like black liver in cultivation, although it looks like the Northern Lights, it is not the Northern Lights.

Although the stars in cultivation are very similar to the stars in the sky, they are not the stars in the sky.

Although the sun that appears during cultivation is very similar to the sun in the sky, it is not the sun in the sky.

Edited by awaken

9 hours ago, awaken said:

image.jpeg.22b7a41446986546aa93f6a2c19291f7.jpeg

That’s amazing. Wish I knew enough Chinese to read it. The front page is identical to the system I use, except that my crown chakra is white and I also have a beam of light going from the root chakra to the core of the earth.

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

最近有一個關於不二的主題很火

我講過很多次,在意識層次底下是沒有不二狀態的

不二狀態只出現在非意識層次底下

但是很多人根本練不到非意識層次,因此會把其他感受誤解成非意識層次

例如把初禪的一心境當成是不二狀態

但是真正的不二狀態,是從三禪才開始

也就是一個如果要產生不二狀態,一定會經過二禪的烏肝光

如果要判斷一個人是不是在吹牛自己有沒有不二狀態,你只要看他有沒有烏肝光你就知道了

如果他沒有烏肝光,那他自稱不二狀態,就是吹牛

三禪的不二狀態,一定牽涉到心竅的開啟

心竅的開啟一定會有相對應的感覺在心輪

心輪剛開始會覺得氣集中到這裡,有點發緊

然後鬆開,意識也隨之消失

外界聲音各種感官也消失

如果沒有這樣的特徵,也沒有烏肝光,那你就可以把那個人的不二經驗當成個人情感的抒發而已

Recently, there is a very hot topic about non-duality

I have said many times that there is no non-duality below the level of consciousness

The state of non-duality only occurs below the level of non-consciousness

But many people can't reach the non-conscious level at all, so they misunderstand other feelings as the non-conscious level

For example, the one state of mind of the first jhana is regarded as the state of non-duality

But the real state of non-duality begins with the third jhana.

That is, if a state of non-duality is to be produced, the black liver light must pass through the second jhana.

If you want to judge whether a person is bragging about whether he has a non-duality state, you just need to see if he has black liver and you will know

If he doesn't have black liver, then he is bragging when he claims to be in a state of non-duality

The non-duality of the third jhana must involve the opening of the mind orifices

When the heart orifice is opened, there must be a corresponding feeling in the heart chakra.

At the beginning, the heart chakra will feel that the qi is concentrated here, and it is a little tight.

Then let go, and consciousness disappears

Outside sounds and all senses disappear

If there is no such characteristic, and there is no black liver, then you can regard that person's non-duality experience as an expression of personal emotions.

2 minutes ago, Cobie said:

image.jpeg.22b7a41446986546aa93f6a2c19291f7.jpeg

That’s amazing. Wish I knew enough Chinese to read it. The front page is identical to the system I use, except that my crown chakra is white.

電子書應該有翻譯成英文的功能

這張圖片是出版社要我在非常少數的圖片當中選擇一張

我別無選擇

其實我並不滿意這張圖片

E-books should have the ability to translate into English

This picture is the publisher asking me to choose one of the very few pictures

i have no choice

Actually I'm not satisfied with this picture

2 hours ago, awaken said:

就像練功當中的烏肝,雖然很像北極光,但是卻不是北極光。

練功當中的星星,雖然很像天上的星星,但卻不是天上的星星。

練功當中出現的太陽,雖然很像天上的太陽,但卻不是天上的太陽。

Very true in my experience. : ) 

On 19/06/2022 at 6:15 PM, awaken said:

電子書應該有翻譯成英文的功能

This I will not do, as the computer translations are not very good and will only confuse me.

Edited by Cobie

On 19/06/2022 at 6:15 PM, awaken said:

… 我並不滿意這張圖片

The front page is identical to the system I use, except that my crown chakra is white and I also have a beam of light going from the root chakra to the core of the earth.

Edited by Cobie

4 hours ago, awaken said:

… 先天氣 … 後天氣 …

先天 | 氣 xiān tiān qì - innate | spirit

後天 | 氣 hòu tiān qì - acquired (not innate) | spirit 

Edited by Cobie