kingfred

Spring Forest Qigong

I practiced SFQ and healed my skin from a fungus that had been around for near a year, and doing SFQ everyday helped me heal in about two months i'm convinced. But i was wondering what you all think of it, and if it's commercial and what not. I'm interested in what you think about the level 3 and 4, moon, sun, and rainbow meditations too.

I practiced SFQ and healed my skin from a fungus that had been around for near a year, and doing SFQ everyday helped me heal in about two months i'm convinced. But i was wondering what you all think of it, and if it's commercial and what not. I'm interested in what you think about the level 3 and 4, moon, sun, and rainbow meditations too.

Congratulations! That is great that you had such an outcome. That means you had the karmic conditions to be cured through the means of Spring Forest Qi Gong.

Not every one would have those conditions.

You see, people can only be cured due to their Karma. Regardless of the medicine used. Even if the person went to get surgery to remove a cancerous body part, the conditions to be sick are still in the mind, of the karma of the being. That only changes when the person changes their behavior, characteristics, habits, etc.

So, I would say that Spring Forest Qi Gong, and any other method out there is perfect for those who have the conditions to succeed in its cultivation. If one doesn't succeed, that doesn't mean the system is wrong, it just means the conditions for that person do not reside with the method of cultivation.

Peace and Blessings,

Lin

I studied with qigong master Chunyi Lin for several years. Now I sit in full-lotus as much as possible, like right now or anytime I'm not biking.

Full-lotus is the position taught for Level 3 and full-lotus burns karma. Karma is a harmonic resonance -- what science would call

"fuzzy mass."

haha.

So today I felt my brain open up even further -- there was this large crack in the back of my brain and then this amazing bliss poured into my pineal gland. It was awesome. Also the left side of my skull -- above my palate -- opened up. Strange feeling.

Anyway Master Chunyi Lin is AMAZING!! He sits in full-lotus all day long and eats hardly anything. That's my biggest hang-up -- eating "crap." haha.

Glad to hear it was so great for you. Small universe is just harmonics -- 12 notes of the music scale.

Yin is 3:4 and yang is 2:3.

So it's just like music -- the more you practice the better the results. 20 minutes of full-lotus equals 4 hours of any other practice according to qigong master Chunyi Lin.

I studied with qigong master Chunyi Lin for several years. Now I sit in full-lotus as much as possible, like right now or anytime I'm not biking.

Full-lotus is the position taught for Level 3 and full-lotus burns karma. Karma is a harmonic resonance -- what science would call

"fuzzy mass."

haha.

So today I felt my brain open up even further -- there was this large crack in the back of my brain and then this amazing bliss poured into my pineal gland. It was awesome. Also the left side of my skull -- above my palate -- opened up. Strange feeling.

Anyway Master Chunyi Lin is AMAZING!! He sits in full-lotus all day long and eats hardly anything. That's my biggest hang-up -- eating "crap." haha.

Glad to hear it was so great for you. Small universe is just harmonics -- 12 notes of the music scale.

Yin is 3:4 and yang is 2:3.

So it's just like music -- the more you practice the better the results. 20 minutes of full-lotus equals 4 hours of any other practice according to qigong master Chunyi Lin.

Master Lin is on point indeed!

I have been cultivating eating only 1 meal a day, at noon, regardless of my tasks daily. I get up at 4 to begin morning practices. Full lotus indeed burns karma, and when that burning is directed to specific afflictions, like hunger, lol, amazing things happen. Yet it would do so naturally.

Now, I can't have an extra meal or my stomach would be very uncomfortable. This began before I decided to cultivate one meal a day. That was also a catalyst for me to do so.

The point, cultivation changes everything if one is sincere, and diligent.

Peace,

Lin

20 minutes of full-lotus equals 4 hours of any other practice according to qigong master Chunyi Lin.

Oh.

Edited by Xienkula1

Well according to Master Max, if 1 hour of Kunlun is equivalent to 100 years of practice, then 20 mins of Kunlun is equivalent to 33.3 years of practice. So why would anyone do the excruciating full lotus for even 20 minutes when Kunlun is going to shoot billions more lasers out of your pineal in 1 x 10^-34 pico seconds than the 2 lasers full lotus could do in 3 deciseconds!

Sheeeeesh man, get with it!

this is funny.

drew, the brain cracking is the sutures (joints in your skull) opening, pretty soon they will all crack and you will have a drop or two of blood seep through your nose or eyes, this is the pineal glands casing finally being penetrated, and it signifies the transcendence of polarity consciousness. I experienced this with max's system, it is indeed very interesting.

Well stillness meditation is the foundation for qigong. Master Chunyi Lin states -- use your consciousness to go into the emptiness. that's all you need to know.

But the lower tan tien -- the stomach -- is where electromagnetic energy is stored. That's why I wrote about reversing the tubes of the pre-amp I-thought in my article.

When this is achieved it's called "bigu" which means without grain or also "energy feast." I did this for 8 days. You stop eating because you're not hungry and the belly is full of electromagnetic energy. So you feast on further energy.

Then you can emit qi -- strong electromagnetic fields -- but qigong focuses on shen or spirit -- light -- healing. So shen or spirit is the strongest qi because it bends spacetime for long distance healing with the third eye, seeing the future, telepathy, etc.

This level of power is best practiced away from civilization because all of western technology is the opposite of the qigong energy. So civilization is pure poison and if your energy is very harmonized then it's a constant conversion of the poison.

That makes people return back to the foundation -- the consciousness is the source of the light -- neither insider nor outside the body, neither space, nor time, etc. So you practice just to maintain your own health, maybe do some minor healing for fun, etc.

I have been cultivating eating only 1 meal a day, at noon, regardless of my tasks daily. I get up at 4 to begin morning practices. Full lotus indeed burns karma, and when that burning is directed to specific afflictions, like hunger, lol, amazing things happen. Yet it would do so naturally.

Now, I can't have an extra meal or my stomach would be very uncomfortable. This began before I decided to cultivate one meal a day. That was also a catalyst for me to do so.

I think it's important to stress when your cultivation reaches this point. To drastically reduce how much you eat before you're ready will just make you thin, weak, and disturb your mind. I made this mistake before I was ready and though it gave me quick progress in some aspects it may have done more harm in the long run. First establish your Jing. Then transform Jing to Qi. That means achieving good shape and proper nutrition. After you do so your body will let you know when the time is right.

What I've done is listen to the body's appetite, not the mouth. The mouth eats for pleasure, stimulation, addiction, but the body eats for nutrition. Before and when you're eating feel the body and you wont eat too much, too little, or improperly. The body knows just what it needs.

satyagraha, how long under Max's system did it take for your skull to transform? In Buddhist, Daoist, Zen practice this is pretty high level. That is, when the skull transforms the yang spirit can leave the body. This is not your average OBE (yin spirit travel) but rather a form a spirit travel that you can use to manifest a real physical projection. I'm told the process is very painful and the result of many years of dedicated practice. It happens after the kundalini rises up and basically pushes out the top of our head. If this is indeed the same transformation I'm very interested to hear more.

林愛偉 the Pineal stuff happens when you do red Phoenix practice as taught by Hawaiian Sifu Lum in the Gold Dragon lineage. It also happens when you learn to shoot your energy out your crown into an emanation of Amitabha, a little hole appears on the top of the skull. That's called Phowa. This also happens when you do khechari mudra and give yourself a little quantum touch. You can also see a craniopractor and they can crack your skull plates. It can also happen if you bump your head really really hard, but that is not reccomended.

Yes, I believe Lum is one of Max's teachers. It has taken me about 6 months in max's system, he says in his book that it is similar to what happens in the phowa tradition. My fontelle has not completely opened as of yet, but I can breathe into my skull (allowing me to breath more deeply, and view the world differently, the trascendence of polarity consciousness). My sutures are still cracking, more and more each day, is that what you wanted to know? or more? PM me.

林愛偉 the Pineal stuff happens when you do red Phoenix practice as taught by Hawaiian Sifu Lum in the Gold Dragon lineage. It also happens when you learn to shoot your energy out your crown into an emanation of Amitabha, a little hole appears on the top of the skull. That's called Phowa. This also happens when you do khechari mudra and give yourself a little quantum touch. You can also see a craniopractor and they can crack your skull plates. It can also happen if you bump your head really really hard, but that is not reccomended.

That's not the only method for stimulating the pineal gland.

Proper meditation does enough...not to mention recitation of the Shurangama Mantra, The Great Compassion Mantra, Namo Amitabha Buddha, or any of the Buddha name's would do it, just as long as there is sincerity and concentration.

Just good old meditation, with no particular "special" thing to it, would be enough. Once the mind is still,

everything happens on its own, and while the cultivation of patience and wisdom is happening, there is assurance one would not chase after states, or at least less of a chance of state chasing.

There is so much about simple meditation that many actually miss. And yet it isn't that there is so much, but there is enough in just dropping of views, and attachments that get things going.

Peace,

Lin

Edited by 林愛偉

thanks to all, the kunlun conversation is interesting. And yes, i'm very suggestable. I believe I can do anything with my brain as do alot of folks. I've personally felt that Chunyi Lin is sincere and very goodwilled, especially in comparison to Mantak Chia, who seems like he would have been able to put alot of books into one book out of care and not try to make money by making this book need that book which needs that book to be effect, although i've met neither of them.

And yes, i'm very suggestable. I believe I can do anything with my brain as do alot of folks.

Zer gut.

Edited by Xienkula1

Well qigong master Chunyi Lin fasts one day a week and then eats just one little meal of veggies per day the rest of the week.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin heals people of serious illness -- late-term cancer, HIV positive, paralysis, deafness, M.S., etc. and Mayo Clinic doctors will recommend patients to qigong master Chunyi Lin.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin says if you want to see if someone is a real master just see how long they can sit in full-lotus. Pretty straight forward.

When I was taking his classes the energy was very powerful -- the top of my skull opened up -- was soft and my body was full of electromagnetic fields. That energy was built up from his transmissions, plus the small universe and the simple active tai-chi exercises and then full-lotus.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin uses a laser-light for healing -- and I've seen him emit chi out of the palm of his hands and plus he initiates people using his fingers -- no touch is necessary, but he also touches the center of the forehead. His most powerful transmission is long-distance -- when he himself is in full-lotus.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin sat in full-lotus in a cave for at least 28 days straight -- no sleep, no food, no water. I'll find the master that he did this with....

OK the http://learningstrategies.com website says he studied with famed Master Zhang of sichuan Province. I think it's this person:

http://www.qigongmaster.com/articles4.htm

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:PvisT...cd=11&gl=us

Edited by drew hempel

Any practical tips on how to reach full lotus some day? Or does it just happen one day with regular SFQ practice? What does Master Lin suggest?

On 15-4-2008 at 9:51 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Well qigong master Chunyi Lin fasts one day a week and then eats just one little meal of veggies per day the rest of the week.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin heals people of serious illness -- late-term cancer, HIV positive, paralysis, deafness, M.S., etc. and Mayo Clinic doctors will recommend patients to qigong master Chunyi Lin.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin says if you want to see if someone is a real master just see how long they can sit in full-lotus. Pretty straight forward.

When I was taking his classes the energy was very powerful -- the top of my skull opened up -- was soft and my body was full of electromagnetic fields. That energy was built up from his transmissions, plus the small universe and the simple active tai-chi exercises and then full-lotus.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin uses a laser-light for healing -- and I've seen him emit chi out of the palm of his hands and plus he initiates people using his fingers -- no touch is necessary, but he also touches the center of the forehead. His most powerful transmission is long-distance -- when he himself is in full-lotus.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin sat in full-lotus in a cave for at least 28 days straight -- no sleep, no food, no water. I'll find the master that he did this with....

OK the http://learningstrategies.com website says he studied with famed Master Zhang of sichuan Province. I think it's this person:

http://www.qigongmaster.com/articles4.htm

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:PvisT...cd=11&gl=us

Ive tried getting into contact w master lin, but they said he wasnt available,

does he still do any healing that you know?