Hi I was wondering if I eat I could go do alchemy training or I have to wait for some time until food absorbed ot what  I am still in foundations level and building Dan Tien and thanks for help guys 

47 minutes ago, apdo said:

Hi I was wondering if I eat I could go do alchemy training or I have to wait for some time until food absorbed ot what  I am still in foundations level and building Dan Tien and thanks for help guys 

Best to wait about an hour after eating I think.

• Like 1

On 2021/6/11 at 2:52 PM, apdo said:

Doing Taoist alchemy means your cultivating Tao,  which  is something you should not deviate  , even for an  instant  ; that means no matter you go to toilet , sit on bus , have your lunch,   you can do it , say emptying your mind or paying attention to your Dantien .

However, if you in fact are doing some medical qigong stuff,  say massaging some acupuncture points on your body ,  then  you should  avoided doing  it  before or after eating your meals.