Guest VonKrankenhaus2

Back with new name - "VonKrankenhaus2"

Recommended Posts

Guest VonKrankenhaus2

Hi Everyone - I see many are still here.

 

I'm back - forgot old password - so I made new account.

 

I'm doing the requirement and posting in "Welcome" to say Hello.

 

 

- VonKrankenhaus

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, VonKrankenhaus2 said:

Hi Everyone - I see many are still here.

 

I'm back - forgot old password - so I made new account.

 

I'm doing the requirement and posting in "Welcome" to say Hello.

 

 

- VonKrankenhaus

 

 


Hi Vonkrankenhaus, nice to see you and welcome back.

 

I am approving this account, and tagging @steve so the two of you can work out how to get you access to your old account if you’d like.

 

warm regards,

ilu

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wait.. how do we know he's not some sort of VonKrankenhaus clone?  

@vonkrankenhaus2, what is something only the real Vonkrankenhaus would know?? 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest VonKrankenhaus2

Qi is just movement in a polarity and not a substance or specific kind of energy.

 

Also, I originally joined in around 2015.

 

And I was around when Marble passed - Still sad to think about that.

 

I'll contact steve.

 

Thanks for the welcome back. Forgot my old PW.

 

- VonKrankenhaus (2)

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, VonKrankenhaus2 said:

Qi is just movement in a polarity and not a substance or specific kind of energy..

 

seems to be him.. good thing we checked.  

if he got any of those wrong, we'd need a blood, urine and semen sample.  

 

actually.. that could be a marketable idea for password protection.  Instead of the tedium of memorizing a password we could hook up a biotester to our computers.  Hmnn urine out, can't always produce it at will.  Guess we'd have to use blood, cause sometimes getting semen takes too long.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2021-01-25 at 2:54 AM, thelerner said:

use sometimes getting semen takes too long.  

That would not work, since females and retentioners would be excluded from this site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

That would not work, since females and retentioners would be excluded from this site. 

hmnn, with females we'd just have to work out some equivalent, perhaps some sound affect, though it's rumored some of them can fake it.  Retentioners.. maybe bone marrow or something.  It'd probably keep them from coming on too often.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2021 at 1:37 PM, Cleansox said:

That would not work, since females and retentioners would be excluded from this site. 


 

Spoiler

Yeah, let’s all pretend their isn’t any “juiciness” related to female sexuality... :lol::ph34r:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ilumairen said:


 

  Hide contents

Yeah, let’s all pretend their isn’t any “juiciness” related to female sexuality... :lol::ph34r:

 

Nonono, in my language one of the names for that area comes from an old word for wetland (marsh), you just don't produce sperm, thats all. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cleansox said:

Nonono, in my language one of the names for that area comes from an old word for wetland (marsh), you just don't produce sperm, thats all. 


Now I want to know the name... you can pm it.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Cleansox said:

Nonono, in my language one of the names for that area comes from an old word for wetland (marsh), you just don't produce sperm, thats all. 

Oh do share!  Or just share what language/region? 

I'm an old logophile and an etymology addict...  I'll enjoy the legwork looking it up.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites