waterdrop

Microwave bad effect on food qi ?

18 hours ago, silent thunder said:

For Big Qi I want wide open channels and strong flow.

do you think a good diet helps the chi flow ?    do you relate Phyto-chemicals   to chi somehow ?

The microwaves produced by the emitter targets the resonant frequency of water. 

It vibrates the water inside the food causing friction and hence you have generated heat over time.

People are worried about microwaves contained inside an appliance but forget about all the other frequency waves traveling through them constantly. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, waterdrop said:

do you think a good diet helps the chi flow ?    do you relate Phyto-chemicals   to chi somehow ?

Food Qi Health Exercise Stillness Emotional Equilibrium... it's all related to me.

Master Zhou, when specifically asked once by a vegetarian at a group retreat about whether people should eat pork, smiled broadly and responded "Pork!  Big Qi!".  She was rather taken aback.  I was not.  But that's me and I've been eating for my blood type for years to great benefit.

I find overall health affects Qi flow and Qi flow affects overall health.  When I was dealing with an irregular heart beat... Qi was very low for a time.  Processed foods are a power sink, and a drain for me.  Lack of exercise for an extended period will dampen Qi flow.  Many factors contribute. 

The foods that are high in phyto-chemicals help promote a strong immune system.  And a vibrant Wei Qi field prevents illness and promotes spherical awareness. 

Our family eats a diet, high in high fat proteins a fare amount of fruits, and a ton of veggies high in phyto-chemicals.  We avoid processed foods, but still go out to eat at restaurants and enjoy some treats, but keep that minimal.  We don't eat a lot of grains any more and cut out cow's milk and dairy years ago.

I have a personal motto... if it grows, it flows.  But, if it comes in a box, with a bright colorful label, even if that once grew, i avoid it.  We tend to shop only the perimeter of grocery stores.

Microwave is my no no word.

I grew up eating microwaved food, and stopped using it many years ago.

It just tastes gross, and there is an obvious difference in energy from it vs food I heat up on the stove.

I think some people are more sensitive to this type of thing, and I am in that category.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, daojones said:

Microwave is my no no word.

I grew up eating microwaved food, and stopped using it many years ago.

It just tastes gross, and there is an obvious difference in energy from it vs food I heat up on the stove.

I think some people are more sensitive to this type of thing, and I am in that category.

Now there's a name I recognise.

How long you been back, bruh?

@Rara

Well I didn't think I've made enough posts to be recognizable!

I check in every once in a while.

I've been on a strange and difficult journey, but I always feel at home when I come back here. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I hope I can share some of my lessons here with everybody some time in the future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daojones said:

@Rara

Well I didn't think I've made enough posts to be recognizable!

I check in every once in a while.

I've been on a strange and difficult journey, but I always feel at home when I come back here. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I hope I can share some of my lessons here with everybody some time in the future.

Haha, yeah...it's an unforgettable name too.

Similar story, my friend. Came, went, came, went etc.

Stick around. We need to bring some stability back to the place.

• Like 1