Scholar

Hands hurt after trying to feel chi

1 hour ago, Sebastian said:

So if I’m following correctly what you said, at that point you’re looking directly at energy itself, and not someone’s energy

no - not quite... you’re looking at someone’s energy - but more accurately - it’s not “you” looking at someone’s energy... the aspect of you doing the looking is free of the distortions of the acquired mind. If that makes sense 😄

I don’t have this skill - I’ve only had a few experiences with this - and it felt completely out of this world... but apparently it gets normalised and becomes easily navigable. So I assume the information is gathered by your preheaven self and then navigated by your mind - and this is where the ‘skill’ lies.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dwai said:

Subject object duality has to disappear in order to realize the oneness of all being. :) 

And once we are well settled in the fact that all being is one, we can simply let go of artificial separation of subject and object. 

What I’m referring to seems to be the same thing you’re describing. 

yes exactly.

We’re just using this as a mechanism to absorb into the body at ever deeper levels. 

Hard to describe :)

• Like 1

It’s not that far off just intentionally stumbling on sensing it, it usually shows up if its right there, what is most needed is honing that empty receptivity and clarity of it.

Imostly get a lot of blurbs of ”hey wait whats that- ” and then i can usually follow it if its clear. Also i often noticed a forced or a heavily focussed approach tends to scare the connection away. Afaik there is a lot of finding stuff first after someone showed you how to serendipituously happening upon it and after a while you have seen enough to ask questions on a specific thing.

But mostly just quietly noticing, stuff tends to explain itself if the connection is appropriate in context and timing.

But even describing it like this makes a thing, for me it’s more of a hunch and a sort of remembered fragrance or a familiar sort of tingle in awareness, almost like you get a sense you just missed an aquaintance walking you by or maybe you pass somewhere that has you responding to something, either because this energy is stronger there or because there is less of something else so you notice a few things that would otherwise be drowned out.

I know a guy who is scary good with stones. He cant exactly look for them but if he gets a feeling he’ll go finding them almost like a compass.

Naturally talented dowsers are supposedly not unfamiliar with this sort of stuff.

For me all of it is hard to describe and sometimes hard to discern, but it makes sense when it just shows up or draws my attention...

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth
Fascinating, and muddy, waters
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, freeform said:

Yes - you can think of someone’s Qi to be a vibration in a tuning fork... one way to perceive this vibration is to notice how your own tuning fork is attuning to that of the other person

Just wanted to add that this tuning fork image was really good, thanks a lot for coming up with it, on the fly like that. Or rather ... thank you to your open channels and dedication to practice for making a strong connection to Spirit within you, and helping you come up with many uncanny ways to explain spiritual concepts, effortlessly it seems.

The tuning fork analogy was great because it shows the power of connecting to high vibration sources. Because scientists have also found that there is an auto-tune function when being in proximity of a singing tuning fork.

Striking one tuning fork will cause the other to resonate at the same frequency

So It’s not your imagination when connecting to Masters energy, Jesus, Buddha or Medicine Buddha. It’s really practical stuff.

Let’s say you’re a mess one day and are wallowing in the mud. It’s really hard to work with your own blocked energy, and you can’t lift yourself up. What can you do ?

Well, you’re not forced to, but if you wish, you can invite a very pure tuning fork to join you in your meditation. You hold it in your intent, then let go of your intent, yourself, and only the pure tuning fork remains.

With your invitation and your embracing / receiving posture, your rusty tuning fork starts to vibrate very strongly all of a sudden - and a seemingly foreign energy magically enters you. Some align with Jesus and call it in the Holy Spirit.

So in these cases of bad days, instead of working on yourself with a bottom-up approach, you forget yourself and dance with the achieved Masters for one moment, and the grace of that dance unblocks you in ways you couldn’t do yourself. I said “dance” to give another example, because you don’t have to meditate, you can also move with a pure tuning fork guiding you.

Truly if you enter in pure resonance with Jesus or Lao-Tzu, then all channels will unblock right there and then. But how you collect yourself from that moment, will determine whether you block yourself again or not. But even if your thinking or perspectives are faulty and you end up with similar blockages a few hours down the line, the memory of that state of pure dance with the tuning fork will have affected every other part of your day. And if you keep doing it, it will slowly chip at the rust in your fork. As my Master’s Master says, what vibrates is not blocked. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1