Sign in to follow this  
welkin

Video Predicting too much this year

Recommended Posts

even the ones who made their music. just strange, yet kinda obvious:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm interesting the isochronic tones and the heartbeat in the first video seem to be trying to introduce trance ...  

 

Also i think its more of a symbol,  look at their site, at least officially they set it to the actions that happened in the timeframe whilst the movie was made, so it is more likely that the actual happenings you see in it are more of a repeating history.

Edited by Phantalor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 12/20/2019 at 1:04 PM, welkin said:

0:30 in - look at the map. Targeted spots that seem to have things happening to them currently. New york with the snow. Florida with the hurricanes

 

We have hurricane season here in Florida - every year. And the "big one" barely grazed us last year - generating weaker winds than some recent thunderstorms. 

 

Just like New York experiences a winter storm season..

 

It would take very little thought or awareness to put these "things" on a map of probability or likelihood. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

:)

 

Edited by welkin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, welkin said:

 

So you discussed one out of several other points, which had much more validity. Not sure why. Are you basically saying that the world isn't indeed manipulated by the few or many who have their own selfish interestests? just asking

 

I was discussing only what you yourself highlighted and posted here. Don't read more into it than this, as I wasn't saying anything more than I said. 

 

If there are more specific points you'd like me to consider you can highlight them as you did the ones I responded to.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 7:37 PM, ilumairen said:

I was discussing only what you yourself highlighted and posted here. Don't read more into it than this, as I wasn't saying anything more than I said. 

 

If there are more specific points you'd like me to consider you can highlight them as you did the ones I responded to.

But, welkin had already highlighted 5 other timestamped references (specific points) in his OP that you could consider? 

Edited by gendao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gendao said:

But, welkin had already highlighted 5 other timestamped references (specific points) in his OP that you could consider? 

 

He's been clear he does not need or wish further comment. 

 

Curious though, this thread was started exactly a month ago, and you didn't arrive until Earl Grey posted, and his avatar was the one appearing with the thread...

 

The subject just didn't interest you until now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Well I guess being driven strongly by confirmation bias explains your cherry-picking of both welkin and I.  Which explains why you've also ignored the fact that I've generally posted in whatever topics are at the top of the heap, half of which Earl Grey is absent in.  And I didn't even post in his volcano thread until HE started "going OT" and grinding his political axe in it.  Not to mention, there's numerous threads of his that I've NEVER even posted in.  So NO, I am not "following" him. :rolleyes: But, another nice dodge from my simple question!

Edited by gendao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, gendao said:

^ Well I guess being driven strongly by confirmation bias explains your cherry-picking of both welkin and I.

 

I was attempting to be conversational with welkin, and had some minor interest in his mentioning of Florida as I live here, and further interest in the snow in New York comment, as I had recently been talking with a coworker from New York about the very subject. 

 

Confirmation bias? Because experiential data doesn't correlate with the narrative someone spun (and someone without the experiential information found insightfully predictive when most school kids in these two areas would predict a possibility of a hurricane during hurricane season in Florida, and snow in New York in the winter)?

 

 

Quote

 Which explains why you've also ignored the fact that I've generally posted in whatever topics are at the top of the heap, half of which Earl Grey is absent in.  

 

 

Well I'm glad to hear you have interests beyond poking at Earl Grey, which doesn't really negate the idea of you poking at him..

 

Quote

And I didn't even post in his volcano thread until HE started "going OT" and grinding his political axe in it.  

 

He is presently experiencing a natural disaster, and has a right imo to vent.

 

Quote

 

So NO, I am not "following" him.  

 

Good.

 

 

Edited by ilumairen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Confirmation bias? Because experiential data doesn't correlate with the narrative someone spun (and someone without the experiential information found insightfully predictive when most school kids in these two areas would predict a possibility of a hurricane during hurricane season in Florida, and snow in New York in the winter)?

 

Well I'm glad to hear you have interests beyond poking at Earl Grey, which doesn't really negate the idea of you poking at him..

 

He is presently experiencing a natural disaster, and has a right imo to vent.

 

Good.

Confirmation bias in the sense that you only "debunked" that one point...but never addressed his other 5 (which aren't as easy to explain away).

Similarly to how you initially thought I posted here because I was "following" Earl Grey...when it was merely coincidental that he had last posted here.  Which I didn't even reply to, either.

And sure, by all means he has a right to vent.  But the point is that I only made a political COUNTERPOINT to his in that thread...and did not initiate it.  It's no different than if I made a post about migration "out of India"...Nungali would be up in here in 10 minutes flat, lol!  But, I wouldn't then blame him for "derailing" anything OT, if I had started it!

But thanks for the "human" explanation of your side. B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, gendao said:

But, welkin had already highlighted 5 other timestamped references (specific points) in his OP that you could consider? 

 

51 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

He's been clear he does not need or wish further comment. 

 

32 minutes ago, gendao said:

 But, another nice dodge from my simple question!

 

Another? Dodge?

 

Interesting (and inaccurate) play of words. You make it sound as if I perpetually dodge questions you ask of me, when this is the first question I recall you ever asking of me. 

 

Unless you want my rundown of how charlatans and charismatic game players use people's ignorance of simple facts (hurricanes in Florida and snow in New York) to bolster their more extraordinary claims of amazing insight to gain a following. 

 

This to me is red flag behavior, and brings everything else into question, as opposed to lending credence to everything else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Another? Dodge?

I meant you initially dodged his question of why you didn't acknowledge, must less address, his other 5 specific points.

And then dodged it again when I asked you directly...with an irrelevant accusation.

And now you just doubled-down with the reasoning that he didn't need an answer (after he specifically asked you again and you stonewalled him).

So, still no explanation on your part after all this - not even a simple, "I only replied to the 1 point I happened to be thinking about lately and could care less about the rest."  Or, "I could only debunk that 1, but not the rest."

That's what I meant by dodge.

 

Again, I accept your weather skepticism.  The question is about his OTHER 5 POINTS?  Like the video does literally show Notre Dame crumbling down.  That's a pretty specific "prophecy," no?  So, how do you explain that?

Edited by gendao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gendao said:

I meant you initially dodged his question of why you didn't acknowledge, must less address, his other 5 specific points.

And then dodged it again when I asked you directly...with an irrelevant accusation.

And now you just doubled-down with the reasoning that he didn't need an answer (after he specifically asked you again and you stonewalled him).

 

On 1/18/2020 at 9:06 PM, welkin said:

 

You discussed 'A' highlight. It's okay, i don't really need anything responded to.

 

I took this as an indication the conversation was over. 

 

2 minutes ago, gendao said:

So, still no explanation on your part after all this - not even a simple, "I only replied to the 1 point I happened to be thinking about lately."

That's what I meant by dodge.

 

I only replied to what caught my attention, and said as much in this post to you earlier today:

 

 

Which to me indicates a need on your part to keep this going beyond reason.

 

2 minutes ago, gendao said:

Again, I accept your weather skepticism.  The question is about his OTHER 5 POINTS? 

 

38 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Unless you want my rundown of how charlatans and charismatic game players use people's ignorance of simple facts (hurricanes in Florida and snow in New York) to bolster their more extraordinary claims of amazing insight to gain a following. 

 

This to me is red flag behavior, and brings everything else into question, as opposed to lending credence to everything else. 

 

2 minutes ago, gendao said:

Like the video does literally prophetically show Notre Dame crumbling down. 

 

It didn't crumble; it burned. 

 

2 minutes ago, gendao said:

 

That's a pretty specific "synchronicity," no?  How do you explain that?

 

No. It's just like the weather predictions. 

 

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/travel-guide/a11327729/notre-dame-cathedral-is-crumbling-needs-funds-to-repair/

 

From the article dated 2017:

 

Quote

 

...¬†according to a new report from¬†TIME, the wear and tear from having over 50,000 visitors per day has caused the historic cathedral to begin crumbling‚ÄĒand there‚Äôs not enough money to cover the cost of repairs.

 

In addition to enduring centuries of Parisian weather, decades of fumes from gridlock on the nearby streets have only added to the damage. "Pollution is the biggest culprit," Philippe Villeneuve, architect in chief of historic monuments in France, told TIME. "We need to replace the ruined stones. We need to replace the joints with traditional materials. This is going to be extensive."

 

 

 

And now I have to get ready for work. Take care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wizard's First Rule

 

Quote

People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool.

 

I've posted this here before, it's from Terry Goodkind's novel of the same name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^ OK, some might call that nitpicking, others would call that healthy skepticism.  So fair (and DIRECT) response, thanks.

 

OK, I'm done here now, then.  Enjoy your day! :D

Edited by gendao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gendao said:

^^ OK, some might call that nitpicking, others would call that healthy skepticism.  So fair (and DIRECT) response, thanks.

 

OK, I'm done here now, then.  Enjoy your day! :D

 

You too. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gendao said:

OK, I'm done here now, then.  Enjoy your day! :D

 

Thanks Gendao. Don't worry about it though. The world is too big to worry about a dying breed of ideas clinging on for dear life, only to watch an real awakening pass them by. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this