William.

Dan tien/solar plexus/tinnitus

Recommended Posts

I hear high pitched sounds in my head as well as a faint bell sound by my right ear.

 

I feel great sensitivity and qi in my solar plexus.. where some call the 'Yellow Court', but I feel nothing in my lower belly.

I just feel my consciousness drawn to the area between my belly button and solar plexus.

 

I feel the impulse to breathe there.

 

But, at times I don't feel like breathing and putting my attention on that area..  I just feel like feeling sensations around the body, occasionally breathing into them.
 

 

Can I generate qi and jing in my solar plexus at the diaphragm level or does it have to be in my lower belly below the navel? 

 

Yours Truly, 

William

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Yuan Qi is cosmic qi that is both inside and outside you at the same time. So it is not you that generates the qi but rather the source of the high pitch sound is qi that is an eternal listening process from the future. So any perceptions or sensations by "you" actually happen in the past as a doppler shift from the future. So the higher pitch sound then resonates the whole brain as ultrasound which resonates the microtubules of the neurons which then rely on energy from the future. This is also how bird migration works - via quantum entanglement that is from the future. So the highest pitch sound we hear EXTERNALLY is actually from the past while the internally listening into ultrasound is from the future. This energy from the future then creates a subharmonic amplification that is signification. That is heard through the heart as a loud OM sound but also resonates the brain and gut - via the Earth's schumann frequency or resonance.

 

So you do not want to rely on sensation or perception but rather eternal listening is logical inference of the origin of sound via internal listening. It is the FUTURE phase harmonization with the past that then does a phase conjugate cancellation of any frequency that is heard in the past as tinnitus (or any other energy blockage).

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/30/2019 at 11:00 PM, voidisyinyang said:

The Yuan Qi is cosmic qi that is both inside and outside you at the same time. So it is not you that generates the qi but rather the source of the high pitch sound is qi that is an eternal listening process from the future. So any perceptions or sensations by "you" actually happen in the past as a doppler shift from the future. So the higher pitch sound then resonates the whole brain as ultrasound which resonates the microtubules of the neurons which then rely on energy from the future. This is also how bird migration works - via quantum entanglement that is from the future. So the highest pitch sound we hear EXTERNALLY is actually from the past while the internally listening into ultrasound is from the future. This energy from the future then creates a subharmonic amplification that is signification. That is heard through the heart as a loud OM sound but also resonates the brain and gut - via the Earth's schumann frequency or resonance.

 

So you do not want to rely on sensation or perception but rather eternal listening is logical inference of the origin of sound via internal listening. It is the FUTURE phase harmonization with the past that then does a phase conjugate cancellation of any frequency that is heard in the past as tinnitus (or any other energy blockage).

 

 

I read your pdf and have some questions about the bindu and how it creates nectar.

 

It's related to kunlun and the water path? Can you explain this a little more?

 

Could I then simply cultivate chi by listening to this sound alone without breathing or dan tien focusing?

 

You said it resonates the brain and gut.

 

Yours Truly,

 

William

Edited by William.
You said it resonates the brain and gut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Qi comes from the Dantien, it's part of the design ... you can't ... make it come from little finger because you feel like it .... neither can you transplant your heart into your leg.

It is where it is.

 

But hey.   Why don't you just forget about Qi for a while and follow your instinct.  

Be one with that sensation in the solar plexus, breathe into and outo of it, and melt into, dissolve into, be into.

Same with your the sounds in your head.

 

Sounds in your head ?   Perhaps you can say a bit more descriptively ?
But you can certainly sit in meditation and relax into the sound.

Consciousness in the head when it is activated has a particular "sound", it is very faint at first but high pitched, it is more at the back of the head.   It is very faint almost not exactly a "sound", but a something.

It is uniform across the head.

 

As for your right ear ... which ear you use for your mobile ?!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I focus on my crown I get those same high pitched sounds, and sometimes it feels like my whole head is getting bathed in energy, similar to the way you describe it. Is it just tapping into the vibrational qualities of that chakra?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, rideforever said:

Qi comes from the Dantien, it's part of the design ... you can't ... make it come from little finger because you feel like it .... neither can you transplant your heart into your leg.

It is where it is.

 

But hey.   Why don't you just forget about Qi for a while and follow your instinct.  

Be one with that sensation in the solar plexus, breathe into and outo of it, and melt into, dissolve into, be into.

Same with your the sounds in your head.

 

Sounds in your head ?   Perhaps you can say a bit more descriptively ?
But you can certainly sit in meditation and relax into the sound.

Consciousness in the head when it is activated has a particular "sound", it is very faint at first but high pitched, it is more at the back of the head.   It is very faint almost not exactly a "sound", but a something.

It is uniform across the head.

 

As for your right ear ... which ear you use for your mobile ?!!!!!

Yes.. They are more like metallic grains of sound raining down on the ground. like thousands of metal toothpicks falling.

It's a global sound around the head and it fluctuates. It projects from the back to the front.

 

I usually use my phone on speaker.

 

I go into samadhi when listening to the sounds after a while.

1 hour ago, Rakiel said:

If I focus on my crown I get those same high pitched sounds, and sometimes it feels like my whole head is getting bathed in energy, similar to the way you describe it. Is it just tapping into the vibrational qualities of that chakra?

Perhaps. I thought of my friend one time while listening to the sounds and his eyes stopped hurting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Qi is generated in a complex process through the body, and it ends up storing in the Dantien. The process of transforming Jing into Qi happens in the Lower Burner (not in the Dantien, but on the whole lower part of the body).

 

Not working there because you have a difficult time won't give you results. That said, generating Yang is only good for helping one to access the Way. Once you have accessed the Way you need to do the reverse path, or you'll die soon (since you have transformed Jing -lifespan- into consciousness).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2019 at 11:26 PM, William. said:

I read your pdf and have some questions about the bindu and how it creates nectar.

 

It's related to kunlun and the water path? Can you explain this a little more?

 

Could I then simply cultivate chi by listening to this sound alone without breathing or dan tien focusing?

 

You said it resonates the brain and gut.

 

Yours Truly,

 

William

yes all energy-information is bidirectional from the future. So any sensations or perceptions you have are a symptom of a future healing. So the highest pitch we hear externally then when listened to with the eyes closed and an internal focus will then resonate the whole brain as ultrasound. This ultrasound then activates the deep brain regions via the microtubules as quantum non-local energy or cosmic qi from the Emptiness. The phase difference between the right and left ear then creates a subharmonic with much stronger amplitude - creating the strong heat and bliss in the lower body. The lower dan tien will expand from practice - in reality this is the central channel. The reason the ears are tied to the kidney energy is from the vagus nerve activation as the vagus nerve is closely tied to the ear. This is also the secret of auricular acupunture. So then the right side vagus nerve goes to the lower tan tien and lower body - via the dorsal back side. So you then visualize light and fire below the water as this light-fire is your coherent biophoton spirit inside your body and it will then ionize the hormones based on frequency creating this subharmonic. So this is actually faster than the speed of light - it is phase harmony from the future. So you go into the Emptiness via the lower tan tien.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

The lower dan tien will expand from practice - in reality this is the central channel.

Thank you for your answer. I appreciate you, you just made my practice so much simpler and easy.. well at least I have greater trust in it now. I'm trying to shed as many unnecessary techniques as possible for the same results.. just as fast or faster.

 

Are you equating the lower dantien as the central channel? That makes sense if the real dantien is non-local.

 

I had a milestone in meditation today.. I was able to still hear the inner high pitched sound even while the loud AC unit was on. It was an ideal training situation! :ph34r:

 

I always need to urinate frequently and need all the jing I can get.. so since the ears and kidneys are connected.. maybe I can satisfy the jing and heal the urinating issue simply through listening... is visualizing necessary? :D

10 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So you then visualize light and fire below the water as this light-fire is your coherent biophoton spirit inside your body and it will then ionize the hormones based on frequency creating this subharmonic.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2019 at 6:34 PM, Desmonddf said:

The process of transforming Jing into Qi happens in the Lower Burner (not in the Dantien, but on the whole lower part of the body).

 

Where exactly is the lower burner? Can you pinpoint it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, William. said:

Thank you for your answer. I appreciate you, you just made my practice so much simpler and easy.. well at least I have greater trust in it now. I'm trying to shed as many unnecessary techniques as possible for the same results.. just as fast or faster.

 

Are you equating the lower dantien as the central channel? That makes sense if the real dantien is non-local.

 

I had a milestone in meditation today.. I was able to still hear the inner high pitched sound even while the loud AC unit was on. It was an ideal training situation! :ph34r:

 

I always need to urinate frequently and need all the jing I can get.. so since the ears and kidneys are connected.. maybe I can satisfy the jing and heal the urinating issue simply through listening... is visualizing necessary? :D

 

 

 

the qi energy is based on frequency. So the blue light is a symptom that the future has been listened to. We can listen to the Universe while it listens to us - so it is a non-local phase wave from the future that we inherently can't see. This is the crux of philosophy as otherwise science and civilization are based on visual external measurements. In science this is called "time-frequency uncertainty." So visualizing light is the means of stabilizing the Emptiness or samadhi - the light gets brighter and more coherent as it is inherently a biophoton laser that self-amplifies from the 5th dimension (that can not be seen). 

 

So with the chakras then we visualize fire but the ancient Chinese fire system uses pyrolysis as a biogas - meaning there are "three chambers" inherently. So the fire takes in the Qi from below - this is the lower chakra - the perineum. That is your lower magpie Bridge as it is called in alchemy - so it is the alchemical Pump that regulates the bellows. So to store up the energy then the anus sphincter has to be flexed and this is quite strange to do all the time consciously. But after the energy builds up then the perineum is activated directly also. 

 

So the dark black energy (Lead) is life force but when it is sublimated it turns red and then green as the wisdom energy of the liver. That is the wood that is undergoing pyrolysis. So the wood actually burns down into the fire (unlike most stoves where the oxygen source is from above). The biogas as sickness qi is then cleared out of the body by going up and it is then burned off as "composted" or tertiary burn - in the third upper dan tien (creating Silver from the blue mercury). So that is the blue light of the third eye - it is the methane being burned off (metaphorically and also biologically).  So you have red, green and blue light. The yellow light is then the spiritual ego as the intention that is harmonizing the whole process. 

 

So the yellow light keeps getting brighter and just as in relativity quantum science - the Gold light is from absorbing the blue light from the future.  So the spiritual ego is based on light that we can see but the virtual photons can not be seen as they are guided by the virtual phonons that are non-local - and then matter is created from the virtual photons. The virtual phonons are inherently the 5th dimension that are instantly in two places at the same time - as eternal motion as the Emptiness.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

 

So the dark black energy (Lead) is life force but when it is sublimated it turns red and then green as the wisdom energy of the liver. That is the wood that is undergoing pyrolysis. So the wood actually burns down into the fire (unlike most stoves where the oxygen source is from above). The biogas as sickness qi is then cleared out of the body by going up and it is then burned off as "composted" or tertiary burn - in the third upper dan tien (creating Silver from the blue mercury). So that is the blue light of the third eye - it is the methane being burned off (metaphorically and also biologically).  So you have red, green and blue light. The yellow light is then the spiritual ego as the intention that is harmonizing the whole process. 

 

So the yellow light keeps getting brighter and just as in relativity quantum science - the Gold light is from absorbing the blue light from the future.  So the spiritual ego is based on light that we can see but the virtual photons can not be seen as they are guided by the virtual phonons that are non-local - and then matter is created from the virtual photons. The virtual phonons are inherently the 5th dimension that are instantly in two places at the same time - as eternal motion as the Emptiness.

It's interesting you bring up green. especially green, blue, and red. Sometimes even gold... The thing is.. These are the only colors I've ever seen in meditation. So I resonate with what you said. The red doesn't move and it resembles the red you see when you close your eyes and have light shining on your face. This is from my journal.
"I keep seeing green in my meditation. Today when I meditated, twice, I saw green wisps of energy. there was a dim green light that had 2 petals.. and it kept blooming upward repeatedly. then it kept converging to a green transparent ball or circle. like it gathered over and over. pretend you saw dim green energy floating in the sky being blown around by the wind.. then it father's together into a green moon. not very bright though.
6:47pm So it happened again.. the green light came back and brighter than before. it happened after I stretched my neck in all directions. the green light floated up from below I don't think it gave me a feeling sensation.
I guess this sound meditation is my go-to meditation at the moment"
In my chinese astrology chart.. it says that I am Wood Deficient. Perhaps if I'm seeing green it's a good sign! :)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, William. said:
It's interesting you bring up green. especially green, blue, and red. Sometimes even gold... The thing is.. These are the only colors I've ever seen in meditation. So I resonate with what you said. The red doesn't move and it resembles the red you see when you close your eyes and have light shining on your face. This is from my journal.
"I keep seeing green in my meditation. Today when I meditated, twice, I saw green wisps of energy. there was a dim green light that had 2 petals.. and it kept blooming upward repeatedly. then it kept converging to a green transparent ball or circle. like it gathered over and over. pretend you saw dim green energy floating in the sky being blown around by the wind.. then it father's together into a green moon. not very bright though.
6:47pm So it happened again.. the green light came back and brighter than before. it happened after I stretched my neck in all directions. the green light floated up from below I don't think it gave me a feeling sensation.
I guess this sound meditation is my go-to meditation at the moment"
In my chinese astrology chart.. it says that I am Wood Deficient. Perhaps if I'm seeing green it's a good sign! :)

green light is also the Yuan Qi light of the Universe - you can see this in the logo of http://springforestqigong.com So the circumference of the Taiji is green as the light of the Universe. Why is this? The Green Dragon is created alchemically only after the red dragon descends and combines with the black tiger to sublimate as the white tiger and creates the green dragon as wisdom energy. So then the silver is the combination with the blue light and white tiger and green dragon - this is swallowed as the ambrosia or alchemical pill - to store up the Yuan Qi energy via the third eye, down past the heart, into the lower tan tien. So when the qi is stored up then eventually you see light externally as the "absolute void" manifesting. Seeing light just internally is still the "relative void." It is good for healing energy but it has not transcended death yet back to the taiji of the Universe. So again the Wuji can not be seen as it is both external and internal at the same time and always from the future, secretly guiding us. There is a saying about this - the "Yuan Shen" as the yellow light that harmonizes the other light is also then the "light of no light." So first we have to turn the light around with the eyes closed - that turns the red dragon into the green dragon. The red dragon is yin but when the eyes are closed and the yin qi that normally leaves the eyes when open, that yin qi is then turned back internally - then alchemically it exchanges the fire under the water to create Heaven as yang qi.  You can study the book "Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality" for details - it's free online.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2019 at 5:00 AM, William. said:

 

Where exactly is the lower burner? Can you pinpoint it?

 

Everything from your belly button bellow. The Triple Burner is a way of dividing the body into three parts and a meridian that deals with the harmony of these parts as a whole. The upper burner is located from the diaphragm and above, the Middle Burner is located between the diaphragm and the belly button, and the lower burner is located from the Belly Button and bellow. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Desmonddf said:

 

Everything from your belly button bellow. The Triple Burner is a way of dividing the body into three parts and a meridian that deals with the harmony of these parts as a whole. The upper burner is located from the diaphragm and above, the Middle Burner is located between the diaphragm and the belly button, and the lower burner is located from the Belly Button and bellow. 

 

My scoliosis resides in my middle burner only.. what do you think this means? Any suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/06/2019 at 12:58 PM, William. said:

 

My scoliosis resides in my middle burner only.. what do you think this means? Any suggestions?

 

Any displaced bones in your body will affect it whole. You might have a scoliosis in the middle burner, but that doesn't mean it isn't affecting the rest. Your muscles will compensate this by becoming more proeminent on one side and so on.

 

I would say this means you're holding into an unconscious trauma and/or pysichic complex. That or you have a problem with your constitution (genetic markings). In both cases what you need is either to start treatment with a competent professional (for instance, a chiropratic) and/or train postures and exercises which will organicaly straighten your spine. The full-lotus position might help a lot, but if you can't do it properly then start by finding the correct mindset and slowly build your path towards it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites