Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

The video we are not supposed to watch .

Our PMs have told us not to watch it .  Youtube and FB have created a big stink about removing, removing 1000s of copies / postings.

I saw another youtube this morning about a guy that 'was pleading guilty in court for sharing it   ????   But that would not open .

A mate showed some of it to me yesterday, the killer is driving down a road shooting at things from his car. Mate asks , :"Do you notice anything ?"

Me;  "Yes, he is  shooting through   the windscreen glass which isnt breaking , "

"Yes, he is shooting blanks. "

" No, he isnt shooting anything , blanks have an explosive charge, that noise is just the firing pin. "  Then the side window burst open, but it looks like he first hits it with the gun barrel, then more   ... click  click   click .

Then he is walking through the mosque shooting, no flash, powder,  gunshot noises , just click click click ,  some up close to walls and floor, no ricochetted , no pieces flying out the wall, no bullet holes.    Then, he walks around and 're-shoots' the dead bodies  .... which look all lined up and lying on the floor in neat rows and covered by  cloths .  If he is the original shooter, shooting those people people, how did they  end up like that  laid out on the floor before he shot them again  ????

Where are the bullet holes in the after pics ? Apparently a clean up crew went in and cleaned up  just afterwards .... and also repaired the bullet holes, on the same day  ???

Watching what I did, I dont know if there was more of the film before or after the bits I saw, I suppose so, as I think the film was a lot longer . So since I cant put it up for examination, I suppose its a moot point .  I have no idea what is going on with this,  I'm not going to form a conclusion as   SOMETHING obviously happened , but  very strange footage !

I wanted to get some other opinions on it , on the noises the gun firing made and lack of , what I thought, the gun discharging . but, of course, now the video cant be found on line .

If anyone watched it .... do you think the gun was firing 'normally' for that type of gun ?

I watched the whole video and at the time I thought it was real. Admittingly I watched it with disgust and and emotions running and wasn't looking for signs of it being fake. 

I saw the shooter firing up close, blood splatter, bodies moving upon the impact, him running over a victim with his car and more horror. 

I remember though thinking at the time the victims were not trying to run and nor was there any screaming.

You caused me to Google if there are any conspiracy theories out there, and ofc, there are :wacko: 

Click the link, but beware, there are some graphic gifs of the footage in it!  You have been warned. 

https://dcdirtylaundry.com/how-we-know-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-video-is-a-cgi-fake/

But.... if it was a hoax, what about the victims? All the funerals? Crying families? And why? What would the objective be to fool everyone? 

More importantly,  who benefits from claiming it a hoax, denying that it ever happened?

Unfortunately,  I think it was real. 

I agree. I thought it was strange too. I just assumed they ducked for cover, you know, huddling together. 

25 minutes ago, Swede said:

I agree. I thought it was strange too. I just assumed they ducked for cover, you know, huddling together. 

Yeah, it could be just that, but we going full conspiracy mode here :lol:  :ph34r:

thought we already went over this stuff when it happened, and I was laughing at the guy who was barefoot on the floor and then 3 seconds later he's put a sock on :lol:

I can't comment on the NZ situation, but I have uncovered some 'conspiracy theories' about the shooters in the US, and it may be being implemented in other countries.

These shootings that are 'managed' are done to help the public go along with taking their guns away, which is in progress.

Once Gandhi said something like:  the most horrible thing that the British did to India was to take all their guns away.

It works something like this:  The FBI finds some 'promising' young man who doesn't realize he's being set up by agents.  Often someone who is an intelligent loner with some social issues (like me), and they work with him a little to make him angry at society, an easy thing to do.  Then they give him scopalamine or something similar or stronger.  This drug makes people do whatever they are told to do, and later they forget what they did.

Here's one example:  This teenager with red hair walks into a movie theater through one of the emergency exit doors, which should be locked from the outside.  Then he sprays the audience with bullets using some expensive military hardware that should not be available to the public.  Then he goes back outside in back of the theater and just waits there for the police to arrive.

Of course some of these things are copy cat actions, much to the delight of the rulers, but that one I think was staged.

Edited by Starjumper

SSRIs + .gov acoustic projection "voice in your head" devices (there's a patent out there somewheres for whatever that exact sort of thing actually is, I dont really recall as I didnt look in depth)

I like that the kids shouted the MSM down saying mental health when they tried the default make it about gun control.  waiting for that stuffed mockingbird.

5bfa020e7692a980247b932d759ed3b12446c1ca

Edited by joeblast
  • Thanks 1

Human beings are quite mad.

The kill each other, the bodies that were alive, people living, now dying clinging on whilst the breathing becomes painful, perhaps they cry for never seeing their families again.

Others circulate videos, gook at them wondering if something is real or fake.

Then it's boring.   Go back to Netflix and watch sex murder and music, done professionally.

What a hell this is.

There is only one thing to be done on this planet.

18 hours ago, King Jade said:

Okay I don't know if any of those conspiracies hold up hehe.

The bodies move when shot, the front window actually gets cracked. 

From that website: the video is shot in 30 frames per second so some things will disappear, but you can see at least one bullet casing fall in a nearby puddle of water.      

The video can still supposedly be found in spanish websites 

Okay, thanks ....  I only saw part of it on a phone and  it didnt seem clear.  I am sure something horrible  happened . Maybe what I saw was a compilation of the bits that looked most unclear ?

6 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I can't comment on the NZ situation, but I have uncovered some 'conspiracy theories' about the shooters in the US, and it may be being implemented in other countries.

These shootings that are 'managed' are done to help the public go along with taking their guns away, which is in progress.

Once Gandhi said something like:  the most horrible thing that the British did to India was to take all their guns away.

It works something like this:  The FBI finds some 'promising' young man who doesn't realize he's being set up by agents.  Often someone who is an intelligent loner with some social issues (like me), and they work with him a little to make him angry at society, an easy thing to do.  Then they give him scopalamine or something similar or stronger.  This drug makes people do whatever they are told to do, and later they forget what they did.

Here's one example:  This teenager with red hair walks into a movie theater through one of the emergency exit doors, which should be locked from the outside.  Then he sprays the audience with bullets using some expensive military hardware that should not be available to the public.  Then he goes back outside in back of the theater and just waits there for the police to arrive.

Of course some of these things are copy cat actions, much to the delight of the rulers, but that one I think was staged.

We never had any of that sort of stuff going on here  .... free ... innocent  ....     until ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_Hilton_Hotel_bombing#Controversy

There were a number of unusual circumstances surrounding the bombing, namely:

• There was a continuous police presence outside the building since the previous morning. This would have prevented anyone placing a large bomb into the rubbish bin while the police were there.[8]
  • The driver of the garbage truck, Bill Ebb, stated that the bins would normally be emptied several times each day, but police had prevented three earlier trucks from emptying the bin that contained the bomb even though it was overflowing with rubbish.[9]
  • The garbage bin had not been searched for bombs. Searching bins is normally a high priority, and is specified in New South Wales police permanent circular 135.[2]
  • Army dog handler Keith Burley said that his dogs could smell very small quantities of explosives, and were expected to be used for the event. He said they were unexpectedly called off a few days prior without explanation.[2][10]
  • The entire truck and all bomb fragments were dumped immediately afterwards at an unrecorded location. This prevented forensic evidence, such as the type of explosive used, from being gathered.[2] (This was compared to the detailed evidence retrieved from the Pan Am Flight 103 that exploded at 30,000 feet.[2])
  • William Reeve-Parker provided a statutory declaration that an army officer had admitted planting the bomb by switching rubbish bins 24 hours earlier.[8] Reeve-Parker denied knowledge of who the officer was, although he "had helped his son".[8] Reeve-Parker was never called as a witness at the coronial inquest.
  • The officer-in-charge of police immediately after the bombing, Inspector Ian MacDonald, claimed there had been a "cover-up".[2]
  • Former Attorney General of New South Wales Frank Walker and Federal Government Senator Gareth Evans had been told by a CSIRO scientist that under pressure from ASIO they had made two fake bombs in the week prior to the bombing. The bombs were designed not to explode but could do so in a garbage truck compactor.[3]
  • The principal private secretary of a federal senator was told that the bomb squad was waiting nearby at this early hour of the morning.[8] That would suggest that they knew about the bomb. The government would not permit people from the bomb squad to be called as witnesses to the inquest.[9]
  • Sgt Horton stated that he saw an occurrence pad entry that showed the warning call was received at 12:32, 8 minutes before the bomb exploded.[9] It was not relayed instantly to the police out front. At the inquest four other versions of this pad were shown, each timing the call at 12:40.[8]

What on earth  did the Ananda Marga have to do with it  ?   And guess what laws changed and what powers where given , just after that ... to 'protect us'    :rolleyes:

Edited by Nungali
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, joeblast said:

SSRIs + .gov acoustic projection "voice in your head" devices (there's a patent out there somewheres for whatever that exact sort of thing actually is, I dont really recall as I didnt look in depth)

It is a microwave device.  Microwaves have the ability to penetrate flesh, and they can act as carrier signals for voice since the microwaves have a much higher frequency than voice sound waves.  Not mentioning the part about the damage that microwaves to the head can cause ... oops, I guess I did mention it.

For example, there is a law that aircraft on the ground must not turn their radars on.  When radar was new they discovered that if an aircraft on the ground had it's radar turned on and someone walked in front of it that it would cook their brain.  That is how radar ranges (microwave ovens) were discovered.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, joeblast said:

I like that the kids shouted the MSM down saying mental health when they tried the default make it about gun control.  waiting for that stuffed mockingbird.

5bfa020e7692a980247b932d759ed3b12446c1ca

It looks like the youngsters are learning at a much earlier age due to internet.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rideforever said:

Go back to Netflix and watch sex murder and music, done professionally.

I tend to agree. There are just some things I don't want to see, and would rather enjoy some fiction. If the video in question is fake, well, good. I had zero desire to check it out, though.

Not that I'd be one of the types stopping others from doing so.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this