Starjumper

The Doomsday Scenario

On 5/2/2019 at 5:47 PM,  Starjumper said: 

I have a fairly good idea what will come next.

What do you see coming next ?

I'll start this off with a really weird video I just ran across on FB.  Part of what is discussed in the video and is of interest to me is the level of involvement of aliens.  I know many people who are uneducated, unintelligent, immature, and uninformed prefer to believe that there are no aliens.  Well that's fine, but you can just take you fuckin' silly ass beliefs down the hall, because we don't want to hear that drivel here.

I tried to run a similar thread here last year but the unbelievers defecated all over it and ruined it.

Some crazy wisdom here for you to sort through.  The guy doesn't even turn the sound on until 2:15 so you can skip ahead to that.

https://www.facebook.com/bryan.marshall.96930/videos/2339252529464988/?__tn__=%2Cd-Z-R&eid=ARBdszFW1NnW4t2NQE4FwPpDlmWl7ZPY2X8dmBudB4MyZSDvoaGybbV_03H3sRinc0O2kR_iYLmYOAhk

More later, it is a giant subject.

Edited by Starjumper
speeling
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Well that's fine, but you can just take you fuckin ' silly ass beliefs down the hall, because we don't want to hear that drivel here.

Good One!

• Like 1

So now that I am done laughing over that statement, I seriously doubt that there are no Aliens and find it far more likely their are.

Living in Cape Canaveral for many years in the past now. I have seen things that quite frankly can not be explained. Back in the mid to late 90's my down stairs neighbor liked to take very highly detailed photographs of the night sky North of us with very expensive high quality cameras tripod, special lenses you name it he had it.

He also liked to talk allot and show people the pictures. It did not take long before he got the visit from the men in black and his equipment confiscated.

It is over 20 years later and I have yet to see any developed technology released for public knowledge that even comes close to things I saw going on in the night sky North and East of my location over the Atlantic Ocean. Nor have I seen anything comparable to his photographs.

There is allot more than the general public will ever know.

• Like 1

The guy in the video could be totally bonkers, but I feel that he is fairly well tuned into what is going on in spite of being bonkers.  In addition he seems to be targeted by the bad guys (or paranoid) which is a good sign.

Skipping around here, I'm going to put forth some 'feelings' I have about different subjects that pertain to the scenario.  Since my crown point is fairly well energized it causes me to know things without knowing why I know them, so I'm not sure at all if these are just wild ideas or tuning in to what is.

It is my uninformed opinion that the Jews created Christianity and then they created Islam, possibly some others are more informed about this.  Obviously this was done to create endless wars and slaves.  It is still done in modern times, for example, the Allies created Iraq out of several incompatible nations for the sole purpose of creating instability, which would bring forth a strong man, which it did, and they helped him get there until they killed him in order to steal all the gold.

Did you ever stop to count how many famous rock stars with names that started with the letter 'J' died of unnatural causes.  I'll name a couple but you can help fill in the list.  Jim Morrison, Jimmy Hendrix, Janice Joplin, John Lennon, Michael Jackson and many others.

Keep in mind that all the assassins are working for the bad guys, and while a person may be popular or against the establishment, if they are both popular and against the establishment it is very bad for their health.  For example, Carl Sagan came out with some bad opinions about the rulers and he died right after that. Same with Michael Jackson, and there are huge numbers of others.  No doubt these things go under the radar of the sheeple, but those who know do notice it and they know it is a message for them to keep their mouths shut.

Then there are the countless numbers of doctors who discover a cure for something or discover a new way that people are being poisoned are assassinated (called suicide in the press), have their lives threatened so they leave the country, are imprisoned, or have their businesses raided and everything taken as 'evidence', including accounts payable so they get no more income, and then all their money is sucked up in legal fees.  I know of several of these instances that I've been told about personally and have read about many more.

That's enough for now, and I haven't even gotten to the good art yet,  you know the 'aliens'.

Edited by Starjumper
to add: without knowing "why I know" them

33 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

It is my uninformed opinion that the Jews created Christianity and then they created Islam, possibly some others are more informed about this.  Obviously this was done to create endless wars and slaves.  It is still done in modern times, for example, the Allies created Iraq out of several incompatible nations for the sole purpose of creating instability, which would bring forth a strong man, which it did, and they helped him get there until they killed him in order to steal all the gold.

So the Jews created Christianity and Islam for the purpose of fomenting war, gaining slaves, and possibly stealing gold?  Oy vey!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

but I feel that he is fairly well tuned into what is going on in spite of being bonkers.

crazy?  crazy?  of course I'm crazy! 

but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

So the Jews created Christianity and Islam for the purpose of fomenting war, gaining slaves, and possibly stealing gold?  Oy vey!

Well that's what it's being used for, and, lo and behold there are fewer 'accidents' than most are led to believe.  Additionally the Church of England separated from the Church of Rome.  Supposedly unfriendly in the beginning, but now they hold the reins along with a couple of others.

I'm assuming that there was some other religion before Judaism that started that trend.  Which brings us around to possible alien involvement.  There are hundreds or thousands of references to Aliens in past history, with the biggest story being about the Anunaki. I never read the book(s) about the Anunaki, nor do I have any opinion as to them creating humans as slaves.  What I want to focus on here is that they came to take gold.  You've all heard it before - "follow the money trail".

So who said they ever stopped taking gold?  You know that huge amounts of gold were funneled into the coffers of the Church, of Spain, England, and then later the US (which continues), but where is it now?  I'll bet odds are it was further funneled upwards - off planet.

We also know about the imperialistic domination of less powerful countries by the more powerful, and it may be a case of microcosm within macrocosm, in other words, what the powerful countries are doing to the weak countries is the same thing that the powerful aliens are doing to the weaker planet.

There have been several news releases by higher level officials about us being visited by many races of aliens, plus there are countless stories form non officials.  The officials don't usually admit that kind of thing until most of the public already knows about it.

So the story goes like this.  Some aliens are friendly, some aliens are unfriendly, and some don't care.  I have heard several personal accounts from a few friends and buddies that have experiences with aliens.  All three of them went to my "Gathering of the wizards" yard party in Seattle before I left the US.

Just getting warmed up here about the alien part.  :)

Edited by Starjumper

32 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I'll bet odds are it was further funneled upwards - off planet.

Not likely.

If I were an alien wanting something from Earth and came cruising along what would stand out on this planet like crazy? What single thing does it have an overabundance of?

WATER.

The other thing this planet is full of is OIL and other fossil fuels. 

What are we all burning like crazy and making easily accessible in the atmosphere for collection? 

The primary pollutants released from the burning of fossil fuels are carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen oxides of the chemical form NOx (primarily nitrogen dioxide, or NO2), nitric oxide (N2O), various hydrocarbons (methane, CH4, being one such example) and substances collectively termed volatile organic compounds, or VOC. Some of these are hazardous in their native forms; others are especially damaging only after they combine with other otherwise benign reagents in the atmosphere.

If I wanted to collect these things easily I would influence the indigenous creatures to provide them for me and influence economies to assure alternative sources are not put in place.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, welkin said:

It is also my uninformed opinion that the Jews created the false idea of Christianity

Here I would have to disagree.

The God of the Jews is not the same as Christ Speaks of @Jeff Could use a little assistance here with this one but from what I understand Yaweh the God of the Israelites is a Demiurge While the God Jesus speaks of is the Monad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

The first and highest aspect of God is described by Plato as the One (Τὸ Ἕν, "To Hen"), the source, or the Monad.[7] This is the God above the Demiurge, and manifests through the actions of the Demiurge. The Monad emanated the demiurge or Nous (consciousness) from its "indeterminate" vitality due to the monad being so abundant that it overflowed back onto itself, causing self-reflection.[8] This self-reflection of the indeterminate vitality was referred to by Plotinus as the "Demiurge" or creator. The second principle is organization in its reflection of the nonsentient force or dynamis, also called the one or the Monad. The dyad is energeia emanated by the one that is then the work, process or activity called nous, Demiurge, mind, consciousness that organizes the indeterminate vitality into the experience called the material world, universe, cosmos. 

https://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Demiurge

https://christianwicca.org/demiurge-the-vengeful-old-testament-god/

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Here I would have to disagree.

The God of the Jews is not the same as Christ Speaks of @Jeff Could use a little assistance here with this one but from what I understand Yaweh the God of the Israelites is a Demiurge While the God Jesus speaks of is the Monad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge

The first and highest aspect of God is described by Plato as the One (Τὸ Ἕν, "To Hen"), the source, or the Monad.[7] This is the God above the Demiurge, and manifests through the actions of the Demiurge. The Monad emanated the demiurge or Nous (consciousness) from its "indeterminate" vitality due to the monad being so abundant that it overflowed back onto itself, causing self-reflection.[8] This self-reflection of the indeterminate vitality was referred to by Plotinus as the "Demiurge" or creator. The second principle is organization in its reflection of the nonsentient force or dynamis, also called the one or the Monad. The dyad is energeia emanated by the one that is then the work, process or activity called nous, Demiurge, mind, consciousness that organizes the indeterminate vitality into the experience called the material world, universe, cosmos. 

Pilgrim. with full respect i'm a confused and don't understand the point. I read it 4 times and though it makes sense, i'm not sure what to derive from that. Can you explain?

All i mean was that I don't believe Christianity is being used to empower people. I think it's used to enslave people.

Also, i believe that Christ was real and his teachings were real. Didn't they invent Christianity after Jesus died? And then the religion itself took on many perspectives created by selfish driven man.

• Like 1

Since @Pilgrim asked me to chime in... 

The teachings of Jesus are dramatically different than Jewish/Old testament views. As stated, the nature of God (as love) was a dramatic shift.  As Jesus clearly states, he brought a new covenant (understanding of God) and how it is to be realized within oneself.

But, I would also agree that his teachings were modified/used by the Roman Empire to rebuild as the empire had be in decline and needed a new integration point. As an example, Jesus specifically states to call no man father (other than God himself), and the first thing the empire does is create the concept of a Holy Father (Pope) and priest establishment so that there would be a centralized authority figure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, welkin said:

Pilgrim. with full respect i'm a confused and don't understand the point. I read it 4 times and though it makes sense, i'm not sure what to derive from that. Can you explain?

If you read the links Concerning Demiurge you will see it it is unlikely to have been the Jews to have created the false ideas of Christianity and more likely the Romans or other powers at the time. It most certainly would not have helped the Jews case. The ones later called Gnostics from what I have read kept the precepts of Christ. Not that which became the holy Roman Church etc...

14 minutes ago, welkin said:

All i mean was that I don't believe Christianity is being used to empower people. I think it's used to enslave people.

It most certainly has.

Also, i believe that Christ was real and his teachings were real.

Agreed.

Didn't they invent Christianity after Jesus died? And then the religion itself took on many perspectives created by selfish driven man.

Yes. Jesus was not a Christian :) 

Now take the time and learn about the Gnostics. I was initiated / baptized by them long ago they are as close to original followers and keepers of Christs precepts and the Heavenly Father that survived operative phrase being ( "as close to" )

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Starjumper said:

It is my uninformed opinion that the Jews created Christianity and then they created Islam

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

I'm assuming that there was some other religion before Judaism that started that trend.

I suppose that would be Egypt, and that links us back up to the alien scenario.

7 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I suppose that would be Egypt, and that links us back up to the alien scenario.

Anyone who has ever been to Egypt will have no difficulty in believing in a possible alien scenario.  There are just way too many inconsistencies and unexplainable things (even with current technologies).

But, that is very different than my earlier point of Jesus. :) 

• Like 3

Actually, for those with astral capabilities (or able to connect to things), I offer this panel.  Feel free to connect to it and see what you get, you may find it very interesting...

3F1C3AAD-A7CE-4F07-9218-3C34490B7EB1.jpeg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Actually, for those with astral capabilities (or able to connect to things), I offer this panel.  Feel free to connect to it and see what you get, you may find it very interesting...

3F1C3AAD-A7CE-4F07-9218-3C34490B7EB1.jpeg

Seems to me Isis on the Left is imparting grace Darshan to someone to the right of her who is pleased to be in her prescience and have her attention. The man would in my estimation be an advanced human.

The on the right there is an argument or debate with Horus and Horus is shocked by the strength and knowledge of the one making his strong points. This is unexpected but pleasing. In both cases teachers of humanity.

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Not likely.

If I were an alien wanting something from Earth and came cruising along what would stand out on this planet like crazy? What single thing does it have an overabundance of?

WATER.

The other thing this planet is full of is OIL and other fossil fuels. 

What are we all burning like crazy and making easily accessible in the atmosphere for collection? 

The primary pollutants released from the burning of fossil fuels are carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen oxides of the chemical form NOx (primarily nitrogen dioxide, or NO2), nitric oxide (N2O), various hydrocarbons (methane, CH4, being one such example) and substances collectively termed volatile organic compounds, or VOC. Some of these are hazardous in their native forms; others are especially damaging only after they combine with other otherwise benign reagents in the atmosphere.

If I wanted to collect these things easily I would influence the indigenous creatures to provide them for me and influence economies to assure alternative sources are not put in place.

That makes a lot of sense, but why not add gold to it?

What you say brings up another point which is also related to poisoning, and that is that sometimes it seems that the planet is being made uninhabitable for our form of life, little by little.    It can recover, but that can take a long time.

This is written about rather well in the book "The Dosadi Experiment"  by Frank Herbert.  Of course it's a science fiction story, but it portrays the way things are and the severity of the sitaution is pointing to our future pertaining to a toxic world, how the more rich are able to afford more non toxic food, middle income people can only afford foods of lower toxicity that the poor, and how the crowded high living conditions and fierce competition for everything creates huge stress in the people.  It also tells about how the truth (that it is an experiment and they are Guinea Pigs) is concealed from them.

A similar subject that is a big secret from the public is about toxicity.  I went to a presentation by a toxicologist and she told us some of the following:  When a food or chemical is tested for toxicity it is tested alone and assigned an L/D number, which stands for lethal dose.  For example if a certain dose kills 50% of the subjects then it is said to have an L/D of 50.  So they arbitrarily pick an L/D which is "generally considered safe". (you know for a perfectly healthy person who has not been previously poisoned).

BUT, when you combine toxins the L/D goes way up.  For example you can take aluminum at an L/D of 1, and combine it with lead with an L/D of one and add some mercury with an L/D of 1 and you get an L/D of over 50.  (I don't remember the exact numbers that were used).  Strangely enough, the public seems to be uninformed about this.  In fact it isn't just aluminum, lead, and mercury that people are exposed to but there are literally thousands of toxins people are exposed to all the time, and they have a great synchronistic effect.

So, congress is owned by the drug companies, it is also owned by the big food processors, the arms manufacturers, the bankers, and foreign governments.  It is said that when your politicians are in the pay of foreign governments that it is like having your generals in the pay of the enemy, but we're talking about toxins now.  Bayer and Monsatan have joined forces, so now they get to make toxic food, and then give people toxic medicine to help mask the symptoms, and congress thinks that is just fine.

Just now, Pilgrim said:

Seems to me Isis on the Left is imparting grace Darshan to someone to the right of her who is pleased to be in her prescience and have her attention. The man would in my estimation be an advanced human.

The on the right there is an argument or debate with Horus and Horus is shocked by the strength and knowledge of the one making his strong points. This is unexpected but pleasing.

Don’t look and try to analyze, but more dive through it. See what can be known from it or where you end up.  For those with a more casual interest, simply imagine touching the panel.  Feel yourself doing it and see what you get...

17 minutes ago, Jeff said:

But, that is very different than my earlier point of Jesus. :) 

Jesus was both popular and against the establishment so he was legaly 'assassinated' for it.  Sounds familiar.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Jesus was both popular and against the establishment so he was legaly 'assassinated' for it.  Sounds familiar.

Only problem is there is no actual historical support for that happening. John the Baptist getting his head cut off makes the reports, but not Jesus... I wonder why... hmmm...

Oh, and don’t forget the Koran documents it as Jesus actually ascended to heaven, and the supposed death was a cover up...hmmm...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I keep getting a feeling of advanced beings in communication with less advanced yet able to develop beings helping them in their understanding. Their is serious discussion going on and in the left panel receiving and in the right panel proving they know.

Isis as teacher Horus as the one giving an oral exam.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pilgrim said:

I keep getting a feeling of advanced beings in communication with less advanced yet able to develop beings helping them in their understanding. Their is serious discussion going on and in the left panel receiving and in the right panel proving they know.

Isis as teacher Horus as the one giving an oral exam.

Agreed on communication and helping with understanding.  Ok with trying again with me helping with the connection a little?

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

Agreed on communication and helping with understanding.  Ok with trying again with me helping with the connection a little?

I am okay with this but am currently distracted to it would probably be better to circle back to this later.

• Like 1