welkin

Who is Loneman Pai?

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

What do you find useful in life?

 

Knowing my true reality, dancing, being healthy, being unafraid because I feel my true self.

Being able to communicate myself truly and wonderfully with other people.

Financial stability, contribution to my community.

Such things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rideforever said:

 

Knowing my true reality, dancing, being healthy, being unafraid because I feel my true self.

Being able to communicate myself truly and wonderfully with other people.

Financial stability, contribution to my community.

Such things.

 

Okay, fair enough.

 

My abilities give me a sense of power and feeling good, I am constantly high like on drugs. My brain works much smoother and faster. I feel often state of ecstasy and relaxation, its better than sex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I can create ball of qi, move it, and other people can see it and touch it feel and hold it.

 

Yes, you can bullshit yourself and others all day.

 

It's a nice thought exercise, but all you developing is just that - a thought.

 

This is what people teach to beginners. It teaches them to "think about" qi. It is not real qi development. 

 

Of course, scientists have examined many "qi balls" over decades and find no substance there.

 

Real Qi is moving (movement) in the real polarities functioning in the body and is not a substance.

 

Best research right now is looking at movement and potentials, not looking for a fictional "substance".

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a statement about the futility of looking for Qi as a physical substance:

""China has, in recent decades, spent an inordinate amount of resources on experiments to determine the existence and nature of Qi. China is easing up on this research for lack of concrete breakthroughs. But the quest to define Qi continues, with there being no breakthroughs that we know of. Whether someone in China or anywhere has the Holy Grail hidden from view I cannot say"

 

This appeared in: Xing-Tai Li and Jia Zhao (2012). An Approach to the Nature of Qi in TCM–Qi and Bioenergy, Recent Advances in Theories and Practice of Chinese Medicine, Prof. Haixue Kuang

 

Qi is "energy", and energy is not any specific physical substance either.

 

So unknowing people looking for Qi as a "substance" they can make balls out of - this is like someone trying to say that all "energy" is just one substance, like lightning or hot water, which would be both incorrect and a bit ridiculous.

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

Best research right now is looking at movement and potentials, not looking for a fictional "substance".

 

 

Cite the references....present the evidence because up to this point you've provided nothing at all

 

Also qi is not movement between polarities...

 

qi is intrinsic life force...it manifests on polarities, and its defined by its position on said polarities ( ie yin cold, yang hot)

 

but it is not movement itself...consider how dark matter works

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pegasus1992 said:

Also qi is not movement between polarities...

 

Since you've never actually studied or developed this, why not tell us why you think so.

 

Tell us how this is not so, how qi is not movement, and how movement is not happening between the poles of polarities.

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

 

Yes, you can bullshit yourself and others all day.

 

It's a nice thought exercise, but all you developing is just that - a thought.

 

This is what people teach to beginners. It teaches them to "think about" qi. It is not real qi development. 

 

Of course, scientists have examined many "qi balls" over decades and find no substance there.

 

Real Qi is moving (movement) in the real polarities functioning in the body and is not a substance.

 

Best research right now is looking at movement and potentials, not looking for a fictional "substance".

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

 

Lolol, you cant find qi people can see and feel. So you believe its not qi..

 

Energy is energy.

 

Your chinese citations, research have zero value.

 

I cannot understand why you keep spreading bullshit and dissuading people from exploring and understanding qi themselves.

Edited by GSmaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And you missed two questions I asked you because you clearly have zero knowledge and understanding of qi.

 

Where people go after death?

What is dream?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@vonkrankenhaus

If chi is movement, what is it that is moving? 

For example, when my teacher emits chi to a certain point on my body to help dissolve a blockage - how would you explain it without seeing chi as some kind of substance or energy? 

Edited by phil
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rideforever said:

What can you do that is useful ?

I can drive 1100 miles without accident.  I can hike in the Garden of the Gods.  I can make pleasant conversion with strangers, learning & sharing stuff along the way.  I can set up a camping site. I can party.  I can suffer mild slings and arrows of misfortune and keep a smile.  I can drive home another 1100 miles without incident. 

That's what I can do, and that's only in one week. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, phil said:

If chi is movement, what is it that is moving? 

 

Any substance. The same as what any energy is moving - any substance.

 

For example:

 

In electricity it is electrons moving between poles.

 

In thermodynamics, it is heat moving between poles.

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone here recognize this diagram?

What does it show about Qi?

 

It explains Qi and how Qi happens. Have you studied this?

 

TAIJIzhou.png.ac1f055cd7310fecfb8b386df9737d3a.png

 

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

Does anyone here recognize this diagram?

What does it show about Qi?

 

It explains Qi and how Qi happens. Have you studied this?

 

TAIJIzhou.png.ac1f055cd7310fecfb8b386df9737d3a.png

 

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

Whats the use of your diagrams if you have zero abilities, its like we already know the end point of the path.

 

Does many people want to walk that path? I am just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

 

Any substance. The same as what any energy is moving - any substance.

 

For example:

 

In electricity it is electrons moving between poles.

 

In thermodynamics, it is heat moving between poles.

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

If there is no movement, where is qi?))))

 

So pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

 

Since you've never actually studied or developed this, why not tell us why you think so.

 

Tell us how this is not so, how qi is not movement, and how movement is not happening between the poles of polarities.

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

 

Ill ignore the first comment seeing as you are neither informed nor qualified to make such an opinion

 

Gladly

 

Qi is not movement because Qi is life force

 

The movement of Qi along a given polarity allows it to be positioned on a given spectrum to which we can define it's position and nature...but the movement itself is not the energy.

 

That is the most ill informed thing you've posited so far

 

ie yin qi manifests as "magnetic" but it is not magnetism per se

 

Again pay attention to how dark matter works......we are dealing with substances that are not normally observable by the 5 senses.... 

 

Therefore to define the action as qi, is not only uninformed, it also displays ignorance to the true nature of qi, and to any insight into its function

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

If there is no movement, where is qi?

 

No movement = no Qi.

 

No movement = no energy.

 

And what western people call "potential energy" is not energy, but just "possible" energy.

 

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pegasus1992 said:

Qi is not movement because Qi is life force

 

How is "force" not movement?

 

Qi is just movement. Life is movement, but many things not alive are also moving. Not by any intrinsic movement or energy, but by external movement or energies.

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pegasus1992 said:

ie yin qi manifests as "magnetic" but it is not magnetism per se

 

Yin qi is not movement.

 

It is the resistance of accumulated substance to movement.

 

ALL movement is Yang. Yin is Stasis, like "dead" is.

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

 

Yin qi is not movement.

 

It is the resistance of accumulated substance to movement.

 

ALL movement is Yang. Yin is Stasis, like "dead" is.

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

 

I'll quote what I just posted, seeing as it went over your head

 

"The movement of Qi along a given polarity allows it to be positioned on a given spectrum to which we can define it's position and nature...but the movement itself is not the energy"

 

Nobody claimed Yin was movement...rather I stated that it is a reference to the position of energy on a given polarity.

 

 

Also, define " accumulated substance"...what exactly is this you are referring to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, pegasus1992 said:

"The movement of Qi along a given polarity allows it to be positioned on a given spectrum to which we can define it's position and nature...but the movement itself is not the energy"

 

Nobody claimed Yin was movement...rather I stated that it is a reference to the position of energy on a given polarity.

 

By the "position of energy" you suggest that energy is a physical thing.

 

But energy is just movement between the poles of any polarity.

 

What "substance" moves in polarities? Many. Any. There is no specific substance that moves called qi or anything else.

 

You are saying that energy is a specific physical "thing", which it isn't.

 

"Substance" is physical things. 

 

Substance doesn't move by itself, but can impede movement.

 

Qi is the movement itself, not whatever substances may be moved.

 

ALL movement happens in polarities. Zhou Dunyi diagram shows how movement works in polarities.

 

YinYang is non-commutative and non-reversible and non-reflexive because all movement is Yang and Yin is Stasis.

 

If this were not true, all polarities would cancel-out or equate and there could be no physical things.

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

No.movement no energy.

 

Lets just end it here, I had the guy on ignore list all the time.

 

Don't see a point on wasting more time on this, its more sad, than funny.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

You are saying that energy is a specific physical "thing", which it isn't.

"Substance" is physical things. 

 

Just to clarify ... you are saying that a planet for instance is a physical thing and is substance.

But that qi is energy moving between poles ?
And what about the qi that rises and falls with the breath ?   Is that energy ?
What about when the dantien awakens, that seems like it is substance as it is stable and solid ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Just to clarify ... you are saying that a planet for instance is a physical thing and is substance.

But that qi is energy moving between poles ?

 

The movement of the planet is Yang and the substance of the planet is Yin.

 

Qi is the movement, not the substance.

 

 

 

 

 

-VonKrankenhaus

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.