Abzu

what is next

6 hours ago, mrpasserby said:

I agree, the internet being a substitute, for the old pyramid system where we all spoke the same language is a real boon to all. One of the ways that the DBs has become special to me is the free flowing Egregore. I have experienced other Egregore but to participate in them a person would have to submit to being bound to untenable rules and receive/except training in faulty logic's. Thanks :)'

Sorry, I had to look up egregore.  Did you mean a type of spiritual cohesiveness within the Bums?  A spirit of sorts that inhabits this site?  There were a couple meanings.

I think we speak to people on a certain vibrational level, and I think our thoughts make some ripples.

• Thanks 1

On 4/25/2019 at 9:06 PM, manitou said:

Sorry, I had to look up egregore.  Did you mean a type of spiritual cohesiveness within the Bums?  A spirit of sorts that inhabits this site?  There were a couple meanings.

I think we speak to people on a certain vibrational level, and I think our thoughts make some ripples.

Thanks for asking: :)

In my experience: the original form of what is called a church today, was the gathering of people to form the *head of a egregor, then those who have the focused ability to tap into the available collective power could utilize the power to  quicken the mental, physical, spirit of any who were ready and able to receive it. (like the collective power of a master with a long and powerful linage who can tap into to assist a student who is ready to receive enhanced abilities).

These heads form naturally over tribes, nations, and are subject to certain principles. (in the bible: they are called Angeles over the 7 churches, or the heads over many nations).

In my estimation: At DBs, those who can tap into this natural formation of collectivize spirit information, are being cultivated at a advanced rate, some are even able to project assistance to others, and so the collective grows. Your previous posts suggested to me that you are one of those people.

This is what is one of the reasons that makes DBs special.

The egregore or egregor is a term used by members of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and The Kaballistic Order of Rosicrucians to describe the personality a group takes on independent of its members. It is a sort of thought form being that is formed from the collective consciousness of a group of people but develops its own autonomy capable of exerting influence on the group's members. Groups can put conscious work and thought into creating an egregore, but when groups work toward collective ideal long enough, it takes on a life of its own.http://www.witchipedia.com/def:egregore

The word egregore comes from the Greek ἑγρήγορος egrḗgoros meaning "wakeful" or "watching"1.https://www.google.com/search?q=egregore.def&oq=egregore.def&aqs=chrome..69i57.4879j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The word "Egregore" derives from the Greek word egrégoroi, meaning "watchers", which also transliterates as "grigori".
the Grigori, (also known as The Watchers) The mysterious eighth order of angels, the gentle Grigori were created by gods to be Earthly shepherds of the first humans. The Grigori were both physically and spiritually gigantic, at least by the standards of the people who later wrote about them.https://www.google.com/search?q=grigori&oq=grigori&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i65&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

*Head, In my experience: groups of people/tribes/nations, naturally form the heads of egregor, through their natural collective creative abilities, this is only the first step in creating what is called a Grigori-watcher, no need to worry about accidentally creating something larger then a head, it took the ancient Egyptians a football field sized temple and thousands of followers to do that.

Edited by mrpasserby
added info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thanks so much, mrpasserby.  I understand now. 

Over the years, there has developed a loving presence that inhabits this site.  I don't think you'd find it on all threads, but some of the threads just soar.  I don't think I'm unusual here in knowing that I seem to have a hidden store of information that I'm not even aware of, as others seem to as well.  It is given to us to use as needed, and when the conversation reaches great heights, it seems to be able to see the next step in the quest for truth.  The Watchers.  that's good.  I would call it The Torchbearers - there are many of us here who vibrate on this loving frequency, and who know that somehow we have a responsibility to quicken the spiritual nature of man.

Thanks again for your response.  It was beautiful.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 2

To the OP who wrote:

ive been focusing on dissolving ego. I can feel myself in layers.

How can that which does not exist be dissolved?

• Haha 1

It is just this simple; Unless we lose consciousness we always have ego. To dissolve the ego is to go to sleep, under anesthesia, or die.

But what we do have is "I" ego and a "Universe" ego in our brain. You know, Yin and Yang? Heaven and Earth? Yes, even the Universe has a ego. Selfish bitch!:)

The left side of the brain creates the I ego, the right side creates Universe ego. When you meditate, or have these experiences of Universe (bliss, enlightenment, etc), all you are doing is slowing down the left side of the brain for a moment. It is just that simple. We live in a left brain (I) dominated human culture so being full right brain is rare and unsustainable. But the "Universe" ego is still you. It is not "connecting with the universe or god or enlightenment", it is just another experience of YOU. Just another experience. That is why you can talk about it, because YOU remember it.

So when we are "dissolving the ego" we are only slowing down the left brain and seeing a different ego.

Look, science: Tibetan monks have increased right cerebral blood flow.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0925492701000749

Edited by Song of the Dao
  • Like 1