rideforever

How Not To Be Negative

Just now, dwai said:

Further more, positive and negative are just values we ascribe, based on our own predilections (projecting from the past, into the future). Mainly, derived from the power of memory and imagination. :)

So are you saying, that we can actually, NEVER EVER predict how positive things actually are? That the good we allow to happen, with zero insistance on any outcome what so ever, will forever BLOW OUR MIND away from what we thought all that positive EVER COULD BE?! :lol:

Greetings indeed. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Everything said:

So are you saying, that we can actually, NEVER EVER predict how positive things actually are? That the good we allow to happen, with zero insistance on any outcome what so ever, will forever BLOW OUR MIND away from what we thought all that positive EVER COULD BE?! :lol:

Greetings indeed. 

A very revolutionary idea, isn't it? 

(disclaimer: Even this is not an original one ;) ) 

So fear is actually the same energy of your source and greater consciousness. But run through a believe system, or mind thought pattern energy grid that is not in alignment with that energy, causing one to feel the energy as resistance and painful or uncomfortable. So as you let go and let god, or let flow and allow, the energy to flow, more freely, the pain allways, without falter, turns into pleasure, absolute joy and excitement and freedom and knowledge. Revelation. Enlightenment. Relief. And so... More is the mantra of God. And the art of allowing the more is the art of deliberate, conscious creation. Which is the reason why we came here, as deliberate conscious creators. And as you head into the unknown, you will forever and always find more of who it is you truely already are. And so the way is always home. And wherever you are, in existance, and as existance, you are here, and you are now, and you are home. Forever and ever. 

Edited by Everything

5 minutes ago, dwai said:

A very revolutionary idea, isn't it? 

(disclaimer: Even this is not an original one ;) ) 

I know, so what is the original disclaimer? :o

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Everything said:

I know, so what is the original disclaimer? :o

:D The original one is very simple. Some even call it fundamental. I am. 

9 minutes ago, dwai said:

:D The original one is very simple. Some even call it fundamental. I am. 

If God is the Greatest, and All that is good and better, and forever shall be, in an ever expanding way. Then ALL that exists for me, as I catch up, eternally to God, in my ever eternal way, in my ever becoming, as existance, as all that exists, is good, and forever shall be. And so:

I AM! :lol:

I love it. 

Amen. I am amming. Or amen. Lmao

And then the one is the all and the all are the one. 

And what you put out is what you get back. Freedom to create or choose any life experience one can possibly imagine. Through unwavering knowledge and faith and knowing and love. That what you say is, so it shall be. 

Edited by Everything
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Everything said:

eternally to God

I would be interested to know which books and teachers you have studied, and how it has changed you.   Inside and out.  Has your outside changed much, work, money, relationships and son ?   

If you want to share.

On 12/19/2018 at 2:55 PM, rideforever said:

I would be interested to know which books and teachers you have studied, and how it has changed you.   Inside and out.  Has your outside changed much, work, money, relationships and son ?   

If you want to share.

I haven't studied for ~6 years, before that I studied and applied knowledge on everything. Eventually, I realised, every endeavour mankind makes, every desire that man has, be it knowledge, career, wealth, relationships, is because they think they will feel better in the achieving of it. Then I realised, if I just achieve the feeling better part, more and more do I realise that the only thing that matters in life, it is for you to align with the energy that creates worlds, and there is nothing that can be of more value to yourself and those around you, then to allow this energy to flow and move through you unhindered, as you. Nothing is more fulfilling and rewarding, and nothing is of more value to yourself and those who are all around you.

In other words, you cannot get sick enough to help sick people become better. Often people say it is selfish to feel better. But to those, I would say, if you are not being your self, then what value do you have to offer anyone? If you are not being yourself, then how can existance ever be complete without you? To not accept your worthiness, is to deny the worth of all of humans, creatures and beings on and of this planet and beyond throughout the entirety of all that exists, forevermore. And so is the most arrogant and ignorant thing a being can do, in all of creation. But that doesn't mean that they don't deserve to exist. Because they will, forever, and ever, and ever. And I have not met anyone who is kind towards others, who is also not kind towards themselves. And it is only a matter of time before they learn how to allow themselves to realise this for themselves aswell. And it  doesn't happen without you, it happens through you and as you. And so as you release pain, with every single small achievement of the feeling of relief, after relief, eventually everyone returns back to their natural state of being in perfect health, wealth, and love, that is their natural state of being and birthright. And nothing less will ever do. For no one, and for no all, as the all is the one, and the one are the all. For without you, existance would not be all that is. Existance would not be complete. That is why it hurts so much to deny your own worth. To think a thought that goes counter to the energy of your own consciousness. And thus, the ability to feel, is the most valuable thing there is, for you and for all beings in all of creation. And all beings in all of creation thus have this valuable energy-motional guidance system, that comes directly, and always vividly from there here in and now relationship with their Greater Being, of the Source of All Creation. That shows them in a way that cannot ever be more relevant, vivid and real, and matterful, and interesting, and meaningful, as a feeling of here and now, wether they are thinking a thought or focused in such a way that is allowing their ever greater becoming, or not. In every single moment of the here and now, in all of creation, as consciousness, as existance coming to know itself in all the ways that it can, for evermore. And there is no rush, because you will not ever get it done. The journey is endless and forever and eternal. As you are forever and always have been and always will be. So you can give yourself a moment of time, to relax and enjoy the journey. Lighten up on yourself and have fun. As there truely has never actually anything serious ever been going on.

Edited by Everything

5 minutes ago, Everything said:

The journey is endless and forever and eternal. As you are forever and always have been and always will be.

And how has these things affected your life in terms of money and relationships career and so on.

2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

And how has these things affected your life in terms of money and relationships career and so on.

It has allowed me to appreciate these things more, from a perspective of more alignment, with who it is I really am, and relating thus to anything in such a way that is more meaningful for me, personally, as my own unique expression of and as life, that is more fulfilling for me, always.

Edited by Everything

6 minutes ago, Everything said:

It has allowed me to appreciate these things more, from a perspective of more alignment, with who it is I really am, and relating thus to anything in such a way that is more meaningful for me, personally, as my own unique expression of and as life, that is more fulfilling for me, always.

Good answer! :)

12 minutes ago, Everything said:

That's nice, but it doesn't sound like the stars are processioning around you quite yet.

My understanding is that the universe reflects the entirety of your being, large part being unconscious, and so in order for more law of attraction to manifest the work of integrating / healing / cultivating all the many parts of the being has to be accomplished.   Otherwise you are a jumble of several different parts each attracting their own stuff.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:07 PM, rideforever said:

That's nice, but it doesn't sound like the stars are processioning around you quite yet.

My understanding is that the universe reflects the entirety of your being, large part being unconscious, and so in order for more law of attraction to manifest the work of integrating / healing / cultivating all the many parts of the being has to be accomplished.   Otherwise you are a jumble of several different parts each attracting their own stuff.

That is why I am pointing at the value of your ability to feel emotion, and the value of every single small achievement of a better feeling. Or feeling of relief. Even if you're in despair. What then? What's next for you? After that. Letting go of everything maybe, and gaining thereby the only one thing that actually matters. The unconditional state of being of caring more than anything about how you feel. And then, the universe will show you how that is the only thing that actually is of value to every single living creature in all of creation. As is often said "The fire does not hurt, it is the believe that you're not loved." Because we are eternal and infinite in nature. We are connected to all things. That is why it hurts so much when you believe you are not. Simple right? And to someone in despair, again, burning one self might feel like a whole lot of relief. Or any form of self inflicted physical pain. But when you always follow your heart, dead center, as the everlasting breadcrums your greater consciousness will forever place unto your own path of ever greater becoming, of every small step of relief, all of that pain is unecessary, and you can integrate all that you are in a much more enjoyable way, and more in alignment with you actual nature, which is one of caring about how you feel first and foremost more than anything else. It is normal and natural. And sure everyone has their own path, but that doesn't mean they're not eternally worthy. The variety is what puts eternity in eternity. and infinity in infinity. So every single one being no matter how they feel, is infinitely valuable. But the quickest way to find that out, might be to actually care about how you feel yourself first. And then you can teach all the other individuals in your life all the infinite knowledge you have acces to then from that state of pure unconditional alignment with who it is you really are.

So in a sense, you are talking about peace. How is that coming about? However it will, peace is ever expanding. Ever single individual, wether you call them criminal, or not, is all part of that ever becoming. Even the people who've lost their way completely, and seem evil to you, may not be so evil once you understand their relationship to who it is they really are and who it is they are allowing themselves to be in any given moment that is always and perfectly relating to their own inner being, and this is always perfectly indicated by their own individual emotional indicator guidance system that lets them know this for themselves and themselves alone. Always.

So for me, the path is simple, care about how you feel, as you think. Cause if you're confused, you can find the clarity, by focusing on it, and then your emotions will indicate to you the peace you have achieved in your alignment with the clarity you have achieved, by virtue of your focus. That doesn't mean peace is the greatest achievement in the universe, and after that you're done, (altho certainly, peace is the beginning of all the infinity of greatness of that is yet to come, and still very relevant and important for humanity in our current now day and age, infact, it is the only thing that actually means anything to everyone at the moment). So you can for sure take that as your first step on your everlasting journey to ever greater fulfillment in life. Is to seek peace and allow peace and co-create with peace, unconditionally, meaning, regardless of any conditions, you decide to focus on peace, and recognize your alignment with it, by virtue of how you feel as you're using your creator mind thinking mechanism, which is what it is. And the rwards of peace and contentment are endless in nature and infinite. And you don't need "sht to hit the fan" so to speak, before you allow yourself to realise the importance of peace. And I believe, most people already know that very well, even if just unconsciously. So why not point out all of that unconscious knowing, if you know it is so valuable and great, and easy to recognize, for everyone on our planet has already achieved this knowing for themselves. And if not, who am I to create in the life of anyone else? I can only choose peace for myself, because I know I prefer peace. And so I live in peace. Regardless of what anyone else around me may be choosing. That doesn't mean I'm denying the worth of people who may appear to be choosing less than peace, because I know very well, that everyone is always choosing more peace and always becoming more peace, but how they go about becoming that, is always without exception, infinitely unique, and thus also infinitely valuable. So when I speak to you, I see the value of God in you. That is why I love reading your perspective. But I'm not ever gonna become you, in my physical being. I'm only just gonna create more allowing for us to co-creating in harmony together, and in peace together. By being content with myself and who I am in the moment, and staying true to myself and my own unique journey in that way, and thus also holding your unique journey as part of my greater truth always aswell. And so, I am smoking, and I say thank you for this interaction, with you. As we talk, and the unique responses you keep giving me, is of great value to me.  And it makes me more whole, always, and more fulfilled, always. And so, everything can be viewed in life in this way aswell. We're all following the path of least resistance, and so? Nothing can ever go wrong. It's all part of the path. You're always on the path. And that is so important for you to realise and know for yourself. And how do you know and realise it? Look for the evidence of it. And be excited for the journey that is ahead of you. Always, as I know, you will forever find that greater contentment if you look for it where it already is, as all that is is contained within you. There is no doubt that it is always here and now available to you. And more aswell. Forever. Why? Because you deserve it. Why? Because you exist. And you need no other reason. And that is what's so wonderful about existance. IS that it is meaningless, and so you give it meaning. Forever. Free. To choose, what you prefer. And I know, you prefer the peace, and I know, you know, that you deserve the peace, because I know you know, that you want peace for everyone aswell. And I know that if you know, like I know, that your peace is the mediator of the peace for all of the universe, than you would have no trouble choosing peace. And contentment. To choose to be, who it is, you already are. And every tool and technique we use, is but a permission slip, to allow ourselves to become more of who it is we already are. And there is great peace and contentment in knowing this ability of ours, to be whoever it is we want to be. And great peace and contentment in no longer trying so hard! Because your peace and contentment is always and forevermore, gonna expand into more of what is and forever shall be. No rush whatsoever. So you can relax, and enjoy the journey that is ahead. Simply, because you are at peace. And as things, then, from that state of being, ongoingly, become better for you, always. As things, ongoingly then, from that state of being, work out well for you. The integration will happen. I promise you this. You just have to care about how you feel first, and the rest, will come naturally. Will reveal itself, naturally. Will click into place, naturally. And the greater peaces of the puzzle will reveal itself to you naturally. Always at the perfect place and the perfect time. Because that is just how the universe works.

So what I've done here, is I'm pointing at the journey that is ahead. I didn't say you have to walk it, just pointing. Why? Because I know you deserve to walk down that path of unconditional alignment with who it is you really are. And all that you will forever become. That can from that point of view, only ever, become better than what it always is. For what is, is but what has been. And what shall be, is forever what you are ment to be. And there's nothing that you need to do to deserve that. But you do need to stop the things that don't allow you to see your own deservingness. So often people meditate, and stop thinking altogether, and then, they finally see that peace that is always and always has been all and everywhere all around them. And then they feel it, because they finally allow themselves to see it and look at it in a way they can and know how to. And that is great!

Many masters have recognized this and thus all teach meditations to all the people. And then they see, the vulcrum point, as they remember all the good that has come to them, from the center of all being. That can easily be maintained by every individual, by a simple meditation. There are so many teachers, who will always point you away from the things you want, and point you back at your own inner peace and contentment. Not because you don't deserve those things, because they want SO MUCH for you to finally HAVE all those things you want. And they KNOW, one meditation can achieve more than millions who are not, and they see so much value and they feel such love for that knowing, through their love for you. And their unwavering knowing, in all that they have lived, of your deservingness for anything that you can possibly imagine you want. But if you can never learn how to recognize what you want, then the answers you receive may forever go unnoticed, and then you just feel less good. And that's it. It doesn't mean you're not receiving all the good that is always flowing towards you. Cause it always is and will, forever, unconditionally and forevermore.

Edited by Everything

21 minutes ago, Everything said:

And what shall be, is forever what you are ment to be.

Beautiful words, but something tells me you are trying far too hard ... and that underlying it could be a denial of what you are.

What good is peace bliss or joy, to the true self ?
Those who talk of such things do not really understand.

The true self is mysterious, it offers no explanation except its presence, has no sens of which peace or bliss or joy, because they are like nutella smeared on top.   

And the true self only wants one thing .... to have no shields on top.

I have seen many times that people with beautiful words, but you look inside and they are built as a sort of shield because they reject themselves deep inside, and it's become a habit they use with the reject what they are in side.   Often they use very beautiful words indeed, too beautiful and something is not right about that picture.

As for Law of Attraction, only somebody who is whole can be reflected by the universe, if not the different parts of the being will be reflected differently and the effect spoiled.

21 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Beautiful words, but something tells me you are trying far too hard ... and that underlying it could be a denial of what you are.

The true self is mysterious, it offers no explanation except its presence, has no sens of which peace or bliss or joy, because they are like nutella smeared on top.   

I have seen many times that people with beautiful words, but you look inside and they are built as a sort of shield because they reject themselves deep inside, and it's become a habit they use with the reject what they are in side.   Often they use very beautiful words indeed, too beautiful and something is not right about that picture.

As for Law of Attraction, only somebody who is whole can be reflected by the universe, if not the different parts of the being will be reflected differently and the effect spoiled.

Effort is not wrong, it's just wrong when you try to change the things you cannot change when it get's into the mode of trying. Cause in actual fact, you can never and will never try anything, that is also why it feels so tiring for people to try and why things always seem to go wrong when they try. But when you let go of trying, then always will you end up with the things you have actually been doing and the things you have actually done. And from that state of clarity, you ALWAYS have an easy experience going. That is very satisfying. And rewarding, every step along the way, as it is enjoyable every step along the way, and succes every step along the way, of doing is whatever you wanna do and know you can do, and you just do it, in an ever more expanding way of doing, in alignment with who it is you truely are as you're doing it, with your full conscious awareness and attention and knowing what you're doing as you're doing it.

I also like to digg as you say. And you find the reward always in the journey. For the joy is in the journey. The becoming is in the being. So if you're enjoying what you're doing, keep doing it, and you will always find more things to do that you enjoy, even more and more and more, forever. If that is what you truely wish, and ofcourse you woulden't be enjoying it if it weren't what you wanna do, simple right? Great ease and simplicity all around the foundational nature that is life and all around existance as the ever greater becoming of the being of who it is you truely already are as all that you truely are.

Edited by Everything

Also there is no such thing as running away in existance. Often what you're running away from is what you love the most. To make peace with that, and no longer running away, but running towards what you love or just allow your love to reveal itself to you, then you realise, existance has always ment to be good. And can only seem less, when you run away from all to good that is forever ment to be for you and evermore. And if it comes to you in a form of inspiration to act upon something, then allow the good feeling of acting on that and following through with that inspiration, for it always comes from your higher greater inner deeper knowing of all that you truely are and forever ment to become and will forever become and are forever in the state of becoming, by virtue of who it is you already are, as all that is is who you truely always already are, coming to know itself in all the ways that it can, for the purpose of joy that is the journey of the ever expansion of the becoming of being who it is you truely already are. So you can forever allow your ever greater becoming, and simply enjoy your own unique journey in that, that is always gonna more than good.

Edited by Everything

46 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Your true self does not need you to be in joy or bliss, the reason for that is so that you can become the joyous or blissful person you are actually ment to be, unconditionally. It is like holding all that you can possibly want for you forever. Without exception. That is why you feel emotion. So that you can become who it is you are ment to be. And also because you can never become less, which why you also, again, feel emotion. To help guide you to the being of who it is you truely are, as the ever greater becoming that is who it is you truely already are. And you don't need to die in order to allow yourself to already be who it is you truely already always are and always will be becoming, evermore. 

Edited by Everything