rideforever

How Not To Be Negative

29 minutes ago, rideforever said:

Yes.  This is a sign of not using one's intelligence. 
It is very unloving to not use your intelligence.
There are may completely unconscious people out there who talk about love love love all day long, they are lost in their emotions.   

It becomes masturbation.
Of course masturbation feels good, except that there is something very fake about it.
That is one reason we are given physical bodies, so we don't end up drooling on our emotions and call it life.
And we are also given a higher faculty of understanding, our intelligence and thinking.
This can also be developed.
Joy ?
What kind of person wants it to be sunny all day long ?  A lizard ?  A botox celebrity ?
Contrast of all sorts is required for growth otherwise your "joy" is a stagnation of emotional masturbation.

Ye but joy may be an idea to these people that you are talking about. And they may have never given actual pure undivided attention to the idea in a non resistance, or resistance free manner, to allow the perspective of infinite intelligence that their Source has of that idea. And how do you know? By virtue of the way you feel. You do not say joy, and then say "there I said it... It doesn't feel good. Bah.. Blegh. Joy sucks and is stupid."

You need a little bit more patience to allow the energy to gain momentum, in a resistance free way, and then the manifestation of joy will occur. As an actual feeling that feels good that you can feel, further indicating your thoughts are in harmony and alignment with your greater knowing. So pure undivided attention and focus on the idea of joy, and what it truely means to you. What is related to that idea? You have to feel your way to the actual thoughts that are truely aligned with that idea.

The things you have been speaking of are a pessimistic outlook on life. And the emotion is negative and subtle, so it is bearable. But over the course of an entire life it can become sickening. Because again, every negative emotion is simply an indication of resistance to YOUR OWN ENERGY.

Edited by Everything

2 minutes ago, Everything said:

The things you have been speaking of are a pessimistic outlook on life.

For some saying that it is going to rain today is regarded as pessimistic, because they life in the false. 

They are in love with emotionality and cling to only part of life.   

They do not feel part of the cycles of existence, and their connection to the source is questionnable.

Many awakened being suffer from such defilements, mystical energies and so on; for instance Indian yogis spend their day smoking hash whilst singing to Krishna.  Is that beautiful or just useless ?
Likewise the many Tao GrandMasters who cultivate all sorts of multi-coloured energies emerging from the Source, so that they have "power".
Power they have, but the truth they do not.   

They don't care.   Such people do not care.

Emotion - Thought - The Body ... all are given and not for no reason.
Only together do they make you whole.

=> oh ... don't be negative, never criticize, we are all love, don't ever say anything that is not joyous, nothing is everything, everything is love, emptiness is everything, the source is joy, we are all joy ... 

=> Enough !  The path is not another stupid Disney story.   If you have some connection then grow from it and use all avenues of growth.

• Thanks 1

Negative emotions are a defense against paradigms one does not wish to incorporate., sometimes for good reason, rather than against ones own energy.

2 minutes ago, rideforever said:

For some saying that it is going to rain today is regarded as pessimistic, because they life in the false. 

They are in love with emotionality and cling to only part of life.   

They do not feel part of the cycles of existence, and their connection to the source is questionnable.

Many awakened being suffer from such defilements, mystical energies and so on; for instance Indian yogis spend their day smoking hash whilst singing to Krishna.  Is that beautiful or just useless ?
Likewise the many Tao GrandMasters who cultivate all sorts of multi-coloured energies emerging from the Source, so that they have "power".
Power they have, but the truth they do not.   

They don't care.   Such people do not care.

Emotion - Thought - The Body ... all are given and not for no reason.
Only together do they make you whole.

=> oh ... don't be negative, never criticize, we are all love, don't ever say anything that is not joyous, nothing is everything, everything is love, emptiness is everything, the source is joy, we are all joy ... 

=> Enough !  The path is not another stupid Disney story.   If you have some connection then grow from it and use all avenues of growth.

Yeah that is what I am saying. It has nothing to do with joy. 

You have to use your entire mind and body and heart to FEEL your way as you think. 

However, if you cannot focus your mind, you can meditate and then have complete freedom to think in any direction and then FEEL your way to the thoughts that actually FEEL like joy. Not just an anoying voice in your head :lol:

14 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Negative emotions are a defense against paradigms one does not wish to incorporate., sometimes for good reason, rather than against ones own energy.

I agree with what you say, but what you are actually saying is, the thoughts that people think as they are feeling negative emotions, are a defense, etc... 

The negative emotion is tremendously valuable. The thoughts that cause them? Not always so. 

So the reason they do not wish to addopt these paradigms is because the idea they have about those paradigms are not in alignment with the infinite knowledge that their Source has about those and the perspective that their Source has about those paradigms, causing them to feel negative emotion, due to the misaligned/resistant energy caused by their summoning of the paradigm through their thinking/creating mechanism and the gap between their Source perspective and their physical mind perspective caused by this resistance. 

And so they would do well not to accept that paradigm untill they can align their mind in such a way that their perspective is in harmony with their greater knowing and purpose in life and as life, otherwise they would just be purposefully running up against a wall. 

Now replace this word paradigm with the word everything, and you get the idea. ;)

Edited by Everything

1 minute ago, Everything said:

I agree with what you say, but what you are actually saying is, the thoughts that people think as they are feeling negative emotions, are a defense, etc... 

The negative emotion is tremendously valuable. The thoughts that cause them? Not always so. 

Not really ,, I'll rephrase,,,,, the reaction , .. negative emotions ,,,are there in a protective capacity.

Just now, Stosh said:

Not really ,, I'll rephrase,,,,, the reaction , .. negative emotions ,,,are there in a protective capacity.

And what are they protecting from? 

34 minutes ago, Everything said:

And what are they protecting from? 

Perceived external... or internal threat.

One does not wish their sense of wellness , over time , to be diminished. ( including having such a diminution be expected as the new 'status quo' )  

Edited by Stosh

28 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Perceived external... or internal threat.

Exactly. Just like when you are driving hard, and there are trees in the way, you slow down, to avoid a crash. 

Energy works much the same way, it always follows the path of least resistance. 

What is the path of least resistance?

The path of lesser resistance. 

What is the path of lesser resistance? 

The path that feels better. 

What is it like to feel better? 

It feels like relief.

Relief is the path of least resistance. 

It is how energy moves. It wants to move, be, do, express. And if it is held down, it feels this resistance in a negative way as energy building up, and becoming hot, then unstable and then explosive. And POOF thunder. And moves through the air and even ground, through the path of least resistance. 

That is why people sometimes burst out in anger. 

"I've had enough! I'm sick and tired of this! No more!" 

Why? Because it feels like relief to them. To no longer accept the pain. But just blast through it. 

It's same what people always go through in puberty. Everyone says to them, sex is bad, sex is this, you get aids, you go to hell, etc etc. 

Then they just revolt and have sex like horny beasts. 

Then they smoke cause they have had enough of fear, so they smack that wall of resistance, break through it and smoke a cigarette. Then their teachers tell them they cannot smoke. Next thing you know, they don't come to school the next day, cause they out with their friends drinking alcohol. 

And then they feel happy and free. 

Untill they have to fight their whole life and it becomes sickening and they hate everything, and they themselves becoming like the very thing they hate and fight against! And so they find relief by toning it down a little. Let go of all the bad things. And realise they can still be free to do everything they actually NEED to do in order to live a happy life, and let go of all the negative karma/energy of being held on a leash against their will when they were younger. And then they grow into an adult that is now more responsible, and life is easy and they find contentment. But something is missing. They have no love in life. Etc

Etc. 

Relief, untill you are living the greatest freedom, happiness, wealty abbundance and knowledge and love and power, etc. Whatever you want. 

And then relief, into waking up into more of all that you are. 

The path of least resistance = the path of lesser resistance = relief = the entire universe, expanding, eternally.

Edited by Everything

9 minutes ago, Everything said:

The path of least resistance = the path of lesser resistance = relief = the entire universe, expanding, eternally.

Well, that's a very different way of looking at it. To me,   It doesn't seem to suggest a resolution , of the negative emotions ,though , if valid , it does suggest a chain of causality. 

I don't know how this view could be employed in order to more effectively overcome  'negative emotions'.. what are you suggesting is the method of using this perspective? 

11 minutes ago, Everything said:

Energy works much the same way

"Energy" is not everything.   There are many layers of underlying "Energy" in existence, like the cement foundations of a house on which everything else is built.

But if you only have "Energy" then you have cement foundations, but no building.   No rooms, no roof, no living room, no hearth, no kitchen.
It is a very limited outlook.

Following the positive energy around is like a bee following the smell of a flower.   

It is nice.... for a bee, because a bee is a small insect with few faculties.
If you are a Man, more is expected of you because you have other faculties.
A bee is a small creature, so when it acts like this it is good.
But when a Man acts like an insect and refuses to use all his faculties, it is not good.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Well, that's a very different way of looking at it. To me,   It doesn't seem to suggest a resolution , of the negative emotions ,though , if valid , it does suggest a chain of causality. 

I don't know how this view could be employed in order to more effectively overcome  'negative emotions'.. what are you suggesting is the method of using this perspective? 

Relief. 

4 minutes ago, Everything said:

Relief. 

Does not compute. All it seems described is to satisfy the need for relief by taking the path of least resistance... if  a loved one dies what relief is suggested ? a harsh word is heard , what is the thing to do ? 

7 minutes ago, rideforever said:

"Energy" is not everything.   There are many layers of underlying "Energy" in existence, like the cement foundations of a house on which everything else is built.

But if you only have "Energy" then you have cement foundations, but no building.   No rooms, no roof, no living room, no hearth, no kitchen.
It is a very limited outlook.

Following the positive energy around is like a bee following the smell of a flower.   

It is nice.... for a bee, because a bee is a small insect with few faculties.
If you are a Man, more is expected of you because you have other faculties.
A bee is a small creature, so when it acts like this it is good.
But when a Man acts like an insect and refuses to use all his faculties, it is not good.

This physical universe has been brought into creation by powerful consciousness, that is your source. How? Conscious thought, through focus, expands. That which is like unto itself is drawn. And thus, you see your physical universe before you. Because you are also an extension of that non-physical greater consciousness that many people call by many names. You are here however, not as repetitors. You are not here to regurgitate. You are here, in your blessed and worthy body, as creators. Co-creators, summoning the energy that creates WORLDS through your mind thinking mechanism! Do you understand, that when in past, long ago, the prophets and "messengers" of god have been told countless times, over and over, that they shall not believe untill they see "god" outright open. And they were guided to the hill. Peak of mountain. And they looked ahead. Waiting for God. And thunder struck them where they stood. 

Loving light, pure positive energy, electricity, energy, consciousness, brain impulses, neural networks. The energy that runs through your brain is your consciousness, it is who you really are! And this physical universe is an EXTENSION of you. The thunder is what has risen life. Also your body is an extension of your greater consciousness. A small part of that greater consciousness is flowing here through you. The more you think, the more energy you summon. And the more resistance you have to your own energy, tye worse you feel. The more you allow your energy to flow more freely, by virtue of unhindered, resistance free thought, the more you feel it as positive energy, and emotion.

5 minutes ago, Stosh said:

Does not compute. All it seems described is to satisfy the need for relief by taking the path of least resistance... if  a loved one dies what relief is suggested ? a harsh word is heard , what is the thing to do ? 

Well again, it depends on the energy that is summoned and allowed or not. 

Someone can feel absolute despair, and then relief would be to them, to outrage and take revenge. That was common in old days. Now however, people have a complete different perspective of death that is much more aligned with their greater non-physical knowing. And so they may simply find relief in honoring the memory. And all the good things. 

And further than that, they may use the death of a loved one to relief them selves into unconditional love, and they may in that case even continue to co-create with their loved one, in a way that is even more intimate than their physical body could ever allow. And so they move on to greater heights. 

But relief is eternal and goes towards infinity and beyond. To quote disney :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Everything said:

Co-creators

I think I finally understand that you are someone running from your self.
You have found a justification for yourself that you never have to feel any pain, in your imaginary endless self-gratification.
So, we see exactly why existence created pain, and the pains of this life.
To stop us drifting off into a meaninglessness and insincerity.

44 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I think I finally understand that you are someone running from your self.
You have found a justification for yourself that you never have to feel any pain, in your imaginary endless self-gratification.
So, we see exactly why existence created pain, and the pains of this life.
To stop us drifting off into a meaninglessness and insincerity.

First of all, if you experienced no pain then that would mean existance is meaningless. Which is not the case. The fact you experience pain means there is tremendous value, to the degree of your pain. Otherwise you woulden't feel pain.

I understand, that when someone is under allot of pain, yes, then they want it to not exist, and then they may deny it and sort of find relief from the pain by for example, medication, pain stillers. And that can be of tremendous value. Why? It distracts from the pain, allowing one to refocus their attention on their own well-being. And then be healed, and then the pain killer is no longer needed. So they go along their merry way. However... If you take pain medication and then continue to focus on that which causes pain, there is resistance here. A self contradictory energy, that causes resistance and pain. So this can never be healed by any amount of medication. Untill the individual find some how some way to focus on that subject or thing that causes pain, in such a way, from a point of view, that is less painful. And then they find relief from their new found perspective and now they can approach the subject, from their new found perspective, in a way that is less resistant to the energy they are summoning as they are thinking about that subject. 

The pain doesn't have to be experienced in a painful way. Again, everything has a positive and negative side to it. To me, pain is very valuable. It allows me to feel. More specifically it allows me to feel resistance. 

If you hold on to a hot stove, you feel pain. Then you realise, why on earth am I touching a hot stove? You let go. Ouch! You realise you were complaining in your mind about something and then got distracted and dozed off and you made a mistake, now pain allows you to know, don't do anything unless you're gonna be 100% present with what you're doing. Be a deliberate conscious co-creator of your own life experience. 

You could also think, well... This hot stove if I touch it. It feels painful. So, I'm not gonna cook at all. I'm not even consider the idea! Cooking is for witches! Fk dat! The government is trying to get me to cook. Infact, last time they gave me money, told me to make my own food. They are summoning witches to this planet. I must stop them! 

That is called summoning the energy of "cooking" while at the same time having resistance to the subject of cooking. So you feel negative emotion. Indicating that your thoughts about cooking is not in alignment with what your Source knows about cooking. And you always have acces to your greater knowing, by virtue of your emotions, in this way. Your valuable ability to feel. Pain and pleasure. Both. How can you know one without the other? Then there would be nothing. And we would not exist either. But we do. Because there is infinite variety and we have full freedom to choose what we prefer to focus upon. That does not mean necessarily that one thing is better than the other. It just means, we have less resistance here with this choice. So it feels better than the other choices. And that is the path. The way, the dao. 

Again, you are never FULLY aligned with God Consciousness. Because of infinity. Expansion is eternal. Never fully disconnected either. It is a degree a spectrum, an elastic spectrum of tension and release.

In other words. Hell has no bottom. Cause you can always go deeper. And in the same way, heaven has no ceiling. You can always go higher. Infact, heaven and hell, tho eternal and infinite, are but two sides of the same coin. However, hell also is a coin unto itself. There is a positive side to hell and a negative side to it. Existance and everything is a fractal in this way. And there are infinite other coins out there that we have absolutely no freaking clue about :lol:

To think about hell as painful, is perhaps maybe a negative way? Cause if you think about all that energy that causes pain. What do you see now? Tremendous power and fire, and life force. Infact, many religions have stated that sinners be thrown into hellfire, as fuel. So if you have compassion, you could see how to honor the souls of hell, you have to focus on their desire, without falter, so that their soul may through your co-creative dance with it, manifest back into form. A demon is infact, just a lost soul. And every lost soul can find it's way back home, on the path. 

Edited by Everything

Suppression of emotions is never a good thing. It is  best to find a safe outlet. For instance, if you are frustrated, go find an empty space and scream your lungs out. And then let go and move on. We suffer with these emotions because we don't/can't say the right thing at the right time.

For instance, if your boss is a tool and you are worried about losing your job if you call him/her out on it, that is an emotion that is suppressed and will fester inside. Instead of letting it fester, why not, find an outlet for that frustration? Write down what you feel and then burn that piece of paper (disclaimer: not an original idea). Ideally we should be able to articulate our frustrations in a healthy and timely manner (and not worry about the consequences). 

4 minutes ago, dwai said:

Write down what you feel and then burn that piece of paper (disclaimer: not an original idea).

;) I would put a disclaimer on that idea too. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, dwai said:

Suppression of emotions is never a good thing. It is  best to find a safe outlet. For instance, if you are frustrated, go find an empty space and scream your lungs out. And then let go and move on. We suffer with these emotions because we don't/can't say the right thing at the right time.

For instance, if your boss is a tool and you are worried about losing your job if you call him/her out on it, that is an emotion that is suppressed and will fester inside. Instead of letting it fester, why not, find an outlet for that frustration? Write down what you feel and then burn that piece of paper (disclaimer: not an original idea). Ideally we should be able to articulate our frustrations in a healthy and timely manner (and not worry about the consequences). 

I understand your valuable perspective and appreciate it. I would also like to add to that: Your boss has a positive side to him/her aswell as a negative side. Now, it takes some practice to learn to see the positive side, because it is so different from the negative side, which you have been "used" to "habbitually" co-creating with, unknowingly and not on purpose, but nevertheless. There is a sort of ease, to looking at your boss as a tool. Because you're simple used to that perspective. However, just as much as you hate him in that moment, believe it or not, that is how much you love him, when you look at his positive side. IT IS LAW! So how free do you feel in that? Is this not the unconditional freedom that we all seek. The knowledge of unconditional love? 

Now you may think, yeah, I can NEVER find his positive aspect, because look at him he does this and that, he is pure evil! Agh I hate him! And yes, then you would do well to meditate or just find some distraction or uninterrupted time and relief, etc. And then you could ignore him as best as you can, and focus on the positive aspects of your job, such as the money it brings and security thtlat that offers. How that makes you feel content and comfortable. Etc. But as you feel better. Now I would really, STRONGLY recommend you look for your bosses positive aspects, even think what that might be, from a clear minded point of view. Because once you find it, you will proof this fact to your self, and then.... You become a creator of your own life experience, in the way you intended before you came here into this physical body. Not a regurgitator. Or repeater. And there is nothing that can ever teach you more than your own personal life experience, the knowledge of the laws that govern this entire universe of energy, and the infinite and eternal freedom and feeling of freedom that that allows for you. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stosh said:

;) I would put a disclaimer on that idea too. 

Well that's a funny and creative way of expressing the idea of relief. :lol:

But whatever you focus upon, and thus, try to get rid off, the universe just gives you more of what you are trying to get rid off. So it woulden't take long, before the painful emotion inspires you to burn your own body. And some people have actually done that. And they would then indeed find relief from their physical body and whatever pain may come with it. However... 

To stay true to my knowledge of how this universe works. I would much rather recommend you to look for the value of your negative emotions. The wonderful reason they exist. And in so doing, you experience the beneficial aspects of those negative emotions, which is why they exist in the first place. And then, you feel good everytime you feel negative emotion. Excited! Oh! What is it this time you are wanting to let me know! Oh! I cant wait to learn the revelation you bring me today! Cause now I finally know the positive aspects of my valuable negative emotions. And so I live them. 

And just like anything you want to get rid off, EVERY negative thing in this universe, has a positive side to it. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2018 at 2:36 PM, rideforever said:

And I don't want to be negative, but you know many of the things in this world are completely negative .... the whole world is a lie, and  people lie, their whole lives are a fearful lie ... and somewhere they know it.

Been there my brother.  "this to shall pass"..... good luck, as you know this will pass. just ride the wave.  :)

7 minutes ago, Everything said:

I understand your valuable perspective and appreciate it. I would also like to add to that: Your boss has a positive side to him/her aswell as a negative side. Now, it takes some practice to learn to see the positive side, because it is so different from the negative side, which you have been "used" to "habbitually" co-creating with, unknowingly and not on purpose, but nevertheless. There is a sort of ease, to looking at your boss as a tool. Because you're simple used to that perspective. However, just as much as you hate him in that moment, believe it or not, that is how much you love him, when you look at his positive side. IT IS LAW! So how free do you feel in that? Is this not the unconditional freedom that we all seek. The knowledge of unconditional love? 

Now you may think, yeah, I can NEVER find his positive aspect, because look at him he does this and that, he is pure evil! Agh I hate him! And yes, then you would do well to meditate or just find some distraction or uninterrupted time and relief, etc. And then you could ignore him as best as you can, and focus on the positive aspects of your job, such as the money it brings and security thtlat that offers. How that makes you feel content and comfortable. Etc. But as you feel better. Now I would really, STRONGLY recommend you look for your bosses positive aspects, even think what that might be, from a clear minded point of view. Because once you find it, you will proof this fact to your self, and then.... You become a creator of your own life experience, in the way you intended before you came here into this physical body. Not a regurgitator. Or repeater. And there is nothing that can ever teach you more than your own personal life experience, the knowledge of the laws that govern this entire universe of energy. 

Agreed. But that comes at a slightly different level of knowing :) 

For instance, if at all I do get frustrated with something now, I don't find any individual to "blame" for it. Things happen as they happen. The frustration must be rising from my inability to accept the situation as it is, and from my inability to "let go". 

1 minute ago, dwai said:

Agreed. But that comes at a slightly different level of knowing :) 

For instance, if at all I do get frustrated with something now, I don't find any individual to "blame" for it. Things happen as they happen. The frustration must be rising from my inability to accept the situation as it is, and from my inability to "let go". 

Oh my god, you are a conscious deliberate creator. Hello! :D

I would add to that, let go and let god. Or in other words, let flow. 

And so you realise, that if you trust everything is positive, then it becomes. Just like that, you don't even need to do anything. :lol:

Infact you don't even need to know why it is positive! :lol::lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Everything said:

Oh my god, you are a conscious deliberate creator. Hello! :D

I would add to that, let go and let god. Or in other words, let flow. 

And so you realise, that if you trust everything is positive, then it becomes. Just like that, you don't even need to do anything. :lol:

Infact you don't even need to know why it is positive! :lol::lol:

Further more, positive and negative are just values we ascribe, based on our own predilections (projecting from the past, into the future). Mainly, derived from the power of memory and imagination. :)