rideforever

I AM Supplied by the Light

A change came over me this week, when I decided to enter the I AM and stay permanently within it and give up on clever spiritualities, just surrender fully and no longer come out.   No longer try to bridge things with the world of humans as they are.   
To go in and remain in a sealed state of light, to have the light flow down from the halo to coat the entire body and no longer return to the world state of humans.

For behold, I create new heavens
    and a new earth,
and the former things shall not be remembered
    or come into mind. 

5 mins of very important instruction :

Some notes :

Firstly, all the violent darkness that is human culture should not be imbibed because it shatters the inner structure of your being, the molecules of your inner structure.  Well it's been a long time coming, but I see nothing of value in it.   Just a sewer turning over.

Secondly, feelings are a weak point for humans are often used to infiltrate the structure, must be strongly guarded .... i.e. don't fall for anyone's guilt trips or emotionalities.

Thirdly, consider yourself supplied by the Light, by the I Am, and no longer look for your supply in society.   I hope you can understand what that means.   It means go up and not down.   Dont open yourself to society and hoover it up like it has a future.   Instead surrender to the Light and believe in it, accept it inside you.

In all this there must be a real willingness to change levels of existence.   Otherwise what is the spirituality for ?   Just an amusement ?   Are you ready to leave or not ?

This is Christian so Heaven is up (( Consciosuness of the head).
The Taoist version would be the surrender downwards from the belly on the exhale, and fall into the fertile abyss.   "The bucket falls off".

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, rideforever said:

The Taoist version would be the surrender downwards from the belly on the exhale, and fall into the fertile abyss.   "The bucket falls off".

Yeah, we Taoists retire to the Valley of the Spirits.

Saying, from now on I will be saintly is way different then being saintly.   If being a saint was easy, everyone would do it.  I'm sure its a long bumpy road of discipline until it becomes conditioned. 

Though let me add, good luck to you.  It's a worthy endeavour. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 4

The I AM consciousness is the awareness that all is the cosmic consciousness.  All humans, all animals, all trees, all rocks; but all with varying degrees of consciousness.  The thing that prevents the atoms from flying apart when they're in the shape of a rock, is because the rock too is infused with the consciousness of being a rock. 

Striving to be good is to assume that there is bad.  That is dualism.  There is no place where there is not cosmic consciousness (call it god if you want).   Best not to try to determine good from bad, as judgments are best avoided.  Judgments tend to reinforce our egos, which is the polar opposite of enlightenment.

I too try to stay in the place of the I AM, but it's easier said than done.  I can do it for a time, then sure enough, thought will enter my brain and I'll be off and running - usually propelled by ego.  What defines true enlightenment is the ability to stay in this consciousness without the mind interfering.

Nice topic, rideforever.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, manitou said:

The I AM consciousness is the awareness that all is the cosmic consciousness.  All humans, all animals, all trees, all rocks; but all with varying degrees of consciousness.  The thing that prevents the atoms from flying apart when they're in the shape of a rock, is because the rock too is infused with the consciousness of being a rock. 

Striving to be good is to assume that there is bad.  That is dualism.  There is no place where there is not cosmic consciousness (call it god if you want).   Best not to try to determine good from bad, as judgments are best avoided.  Judgments tend to reinforce our egos, which is the polar opposite of enlightenment.

well said!

I too try to stay in the place of the I AM, but it's easier said than done.  I can do it for a time, then sure enough, thought will enter my brain and I'll be off and running - usually propelled by ego.  What defines true enlightenment is the ability to stay in this consciousness without the mind interfering.

Who is aware of being in the "I am" awareness vs "ego" awareness? It is okay to let the mind do its thing. It only reacts to stimuli. After reacting, it rests again. Does the mind really "interfere" or is it just a misidentification with the mind (aka ego) that results in the sense of interference? If you are aware that you are not the mind, then why blame the mind? It is just an instrument. 

Nice topic, rideforever.

Spoiler

Edited by dwai
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, dwai said:

well said!

Who is aware of being in the "I am" awareness vs "ego" awareness? It is okay to let the mind do its thing. It only reacts to stimuli. After reacting, it rests again. Does the mind really "interfere" or is it just a misidentification with the mind (aka ego) that results in the sense of interference? If you are aware that you are not the mind, then why blame the mind? It is just an instrument. 

Reveal hidden contents

All I can speak for is myself, Dwai.  When I am in alert awareness it lasts for a time.  When the mind kicks in, it seems to be propelled by ego, or my conditioning - and I will dwell there for a while until I catch it and go back into alert awareness.  I'm not trying to place blame on the brain, but there truly is a difference.  I'm guessing that this is a true Practice, one that will last throughout our lives.  Reacting to stimuli is a good point you made, however - this certainly can't be avoided.  But if I'm driving a car across the desert and in alert awareness, I'll suddenly find myself thinking about 'something I should have said' in a conversation, which is definitely propelled by ego.  It is those thoughts we can strive to have minimized, and as I see it, that is the Practice.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, manitou said:

All I can speak for is myself, Dwai.  When I am in alert awareness it lasts for a time.  When the mind kicks in, it seems to be propelled by ego, or my conditioning - and I will dwell there for a while until I catch it and go back into alert awareness.  I'm not trying to place blame on the brain, but there truly is a difference.  I'm guessing that this is a true Practice, one that will last throughout our lives. 

I understand. The mind/ego is just a process. Who is aware of the mind kicking in, dwelling there for a while and then going back to alert awareness? Is it not in awareness itself that all those things are happening? 

Reacting to stimuli is a good point you made, however - this certainly can't be avoided.  But if I'm driving a car across the desert and in alert awareness, I'll suddenly find myself thinking about 'something I should have said' in a conversation, which is definitely propelled by ego.  It is those thoughts we can strive to have minimized, and as I see it, that is the Practice.

what I'm pointing to is that we are not the mind, so the practice of minimizing the mind, etc are great for a good direct understanding of our true nature. Once we grasp our true nature (in a flash), it is just a matter of not getting swept away by the processes that rise and fall in it (our true nature aka awareness). In other words, to even posit that the "ego propels this or that",  is to re-inforce it's existence as something that is separate from alert awareness. It is not. It is just a wave in the proverbial ocean. 

Edited by dwai

1 hour ago, manitou said:

All I can speak for is myself

It is possible to strength abidance in IAM through (a) recognition of self (feeling recognition that I am here), (b)gently surrendering into it, (c) embodying merging with it, (d) letting go into it, letting go from ego observation of IAM to IAM being IAM.   These together make a stronger tie.
As for the thinking, one can be present in the forehead so that the thinking dos not happen without being there.   It is actually poor education to imagine the thinking is supposed to happen without being the thinker  - this is wrong.   This causes awakening of the forehead centres and is a delicate practice as it is close to the disturbing mind.

Having an attitude to be good or not or be indifferent or not .... all these options are still in the low frequency false self.
The IAM is the entry of high energy light into the headspace (forming the halo) and one needs to simply maintain it and value it.

Ultimately even the “I Am” is only reflected light and the root of the mind. :)